My TVSeries (27 Viewers)

Now thats an idea... maybe we should all get together and buy enough to get them cheap between us! lol There have got to be loads of us now! ;-) Zas
Now thats an idea... maybe we should all get together and buy enough to get them cheap between us! lol There have got to be loads...
So I have to say. this plugin in is costing me a small fortune. I love it so much I am filling drive after drive with my favorite...
Replies
Views
the next time it updates from tv.com the miniseries will be moved back to the first 4 episodes. Paul
the next time it updates from tv.com the miniseries will be moved back to the first 4 episodes. Paul
I don't know if anybody else saw this problem, but the Battlestar Galactica has been changed in website. The Miniseries that were...
Replies
Views
I was thinking, it would be nice to have the season image displayed on the OSD where the moviethumbs are going.. When playing a serie, you get an empty space there now if the skin has room for a thumb.
I was thinking, it would be nice to have the season image displayed on the OSD where the moviethumbs are going.. When playing a...
I was thinking, it would be nice to have the season image displayed on the OSD where the moviethumbs are going.. When playing a...
Replies
Views
Thanks, that did the trick:)
Thanks, that did the trick:)
Can anyone explain why it will detect Doctor Who s10e01 The Three Doctors.avi but not Doctor Who s21e06 The Caves of...
Replies
Views
No, not at this point.
No, not at this point.
Is there anyway to have the plugin show videos it was not able to parse, or even better, tell it not to try and parse an entire...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streaming series? DE
Funny - just discovered that link myself, and had the same idea. Perhaps one can use parts of the MusicVideo-plugin? (On some series, anyway).
Funny - just discovered that link myself, and had the same idea. Perhaps one can use parts of the MusicVideo-plugin? (On some...
Is there a way to add urls to online streaming series to the the mytv-series plugin? Theres lots of series in...
Replies
Views
Inker, I installed the new TestBuild - v0.9.5 Beta yesterday, did a rebuild of my database and it seems to work now. Only thing that is wrong at the moment is that I have the menu item "My TV Series" 2 times. But it was 2am when I figured all that out, so haven't looked at it more. Is it difficult to adjust the skin? If not I'll try...
Inker, I installed the new TestBuild - v0.9.5 Beta yesterday, did a rebuild of my database and it seems to work now. Only thing...
I was messing around with the plugin yesterday, I installed it, imported my series directory, everything went well. When I went...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 subtitles ... DE
i mean showing subs within the myseries plugin ... or any plugin ... i just need to know how it works since myseries only allows u to use that one server ... but i want to know how to use other subs ... ;)
i mean showing subs within the myseries plugin ... or any plugin ... i just need to know how it works since myseries only allows u...
hey, first off, i am loving this plugin ... its great ... !:D but one thing i was wondering is, is it possible to just have...
Replies
Views
That did it! Thanks a ton!
That did it! Thanks a ton!
Hi, I tried searching for this, but found nothing. For some reason the detect as HD functionality doesn't seem to work for me...
Replies
Views
It all depends on the databases progress. Multilingual information is definitly on the road-map and I think will be implemented in the not too distant future. After that it is merely a question of the french community contributing to get the database up to speed. So no, at the moment this is not possible. Je suis désolé! Inker
It all depends on the databases progress. Multilingual information is definitly on the road-map and I think will be implemented in...
i asking this question on the french forum of MP and have a positive answer but now i think we will never have a french version...
Replies
Views
This plugin has nothing to do with TVEngine3. Please read the about thread.
This plugin has nothing to do with TVEngine3. Please read the about thread.
Does this skin not support client/Server configuration, or am i missing something in the installation process? When i enter...
Replies
Views
ok, can anyone explain why it will detect Doctor Who s10e01 The Three Doctors.avi but not Doctor Who s21e06 The Caves of Androzani.avi both of which are in the same folder
ok, can anyone explain why it will detect Doctor Who s10e01 The Three Doctors.avi but not Doctor Who s21e06 The Caves of...
Great plugin, a valuable asset to Mediaportal. Although it's proved pretty accurate identifying my shows (after a bit of filename...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skip single season DE
Shouldn't be too hard, but there's quite a few things I have to do these days, so it's just one of these features. If done it won't be customizable on a series basis, but rather an on/off switch, if on and there is only one season it will go to the episodes directly.
Shouldn't be too hard, but there's quite a few things I have to do these days, so it's just one of these features. If done it...
Is it possible/hard to implement a "skip single season" feature? I.e. for shows with only one season, such as "Dexter", can the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Show - Robotech DE
great I'll try that as soon I get home tonight. It's been an rough week I keep forgetting that VLC inculdes an vast amounts of codecs within the application it'self
great I'll try that as soon I get home tonight. It's been an rough week I keep forgetting that VLC inculdes an vast amounts of...
I'm at a complete lost why I can't get the plugin to find this series. It's stored as "ogm" file, all list 1-85, and no one can...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to disable how it automatically does a Local Scan and Online Refresh every time I launch Media Portal? I would prefer to do my own manual refreshes (i.e. Right-Click in My TV Series and choose 'Force Local Scan' or 'Force Online Refesh'). I appreciate any info, if possible. Thanks!
Is there a way to disable how it automatically does a Local Scan and Online Refresh every time I launch Media Portal? I would...
Is there a way to disable how it automatically does a Local Scan and Online Refresh every time I launch Media Portal? I would...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Need some help..! DE
Hi DanneG5, Mediaportal uses DirectX so it can look great however the limitation with DirectX is that only your Primary Screen can run Directx. FYI. Your Primary Screen is the one with the Windows Start button on it. There are various topics in the forums about this. There are a few people who have mucked about with automating the...
Hi DanneG5, Mediaportal uses DirectX so it can look great however the limitation with DirectX is that only your Primary Screen can...
I'm very new at MediaPortal, however I'm discovering some quite annoying problems with it. The whole idea of actually having a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Forum Bug DE
Nope, you're not the only one https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/view_first_unread_link_broken-t19903.html
Nope, you're not the only one https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/view_first_unread_link_broken-t19903.html
Does anyone else experience this problem? When I click on "View First Unread" in any of the threads on this new sub-forum, I get...
Replies
Views
Thanks That was the problem and now everything is GREAT and WORKING
Thanks That was the problem and now everything is GREAT and WORKING
OK. Firstly, Hey all... MP Rocks & now that my EPG is working properly im ready to move to setting up my TV Shows. I have MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyTV Series SVN? DE
Keeps rockin' harder :D This really blows MP skyhigh :)
Keeps rockin' harder :D This really blows MP skyhigh :)
All, Is there a SVN repository for the MyTVSeries plugin out there somewhere? I've been hearing about a bunch of new features...
Replies
Views
Cool, good timing ... I've just re-installed windows & realised I forgot to back up the my MediaPortal folder. Looking forward to the next release. Keep the great work. :thx:
Cool, good timing ... I've just re-installed windows & realised I forgot to back up the my MediaPortal folder. Looking forward...
Hi After importing all my tv shows I want to change the statut of somes as watched. But as I have a lot of shows I already...
Replies
Views
It has worked. That's weird because there is, I guess, the same data in the db than before... Anyway, thank you.
It has worked. That's weird because there is, I guess, the same data in the db than before... Anyway, thank you.
When I try to go in configuration of the plugin, there is an exception : ************** Texte de l'exception **************...
Replies
Views
That's what I like to hear :-) Thnx Bav (*Prost!)
That's what I like to hear :-) Thnx Bav (*Prost!)
Since I installed the latest SVN in the main tv series window the banners are a lot smaller! It is hard to explain, but they are...
Replies
Views
Hey Inker. This is a great idea, so following it closely. And I can see the pictures :)
Hey Inker. This is a great idea, so following it closely. And I can see the pictures :)
Is it possible to have a little Dolby Digital logo present next to the episode if DD is present in the same manner as the HD logo...
Replies
Views
:oops:
:oops:
Hi everyone, First of all, I love this plugin!!! Now, I have a slight glitch: when importing my episodes of DS9 onto it, I...
Replies
Views
Thanx a mill it helped :) PsyCrow
Thanx a mill it helped :) PsyCrow
Hi all first thanx for a great plugin :) I have a funny thing here.. and i couldnt find a post describing it either...
Replies
Views
As some of you may know ZeFlash has been hard at work over the past weeks to create a replacement for the excellent but no-longer...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tv-Show Renamer DE
yes indeed he is i downloaded his latest version and it works i hope an admin can delete this thread
yes indeed he is i downloaded his latest version and it works i hope an admin can delete this thread
Dunno if this is the right place to post this, but while back some one1 posted in the original tv-series plugin thread a tv-series...
Replies
Views
I was watching a few tv shows last night and got rather annoyed as I got a popup saying it found no match for a new episode. As I didn't want to bother with it at the moment I just pressed the 'X' to get rid of the popup. However, within a few minutes it showed up again. The only way to get rid of it was chosing 'Skip/Never ask again'...
I was watching a few tv shows last night and got rather annoyed as I got a popup saying it found no match for a new episode. As I...
I was watching a few tv shows last night and got rather annoyed as I got a popup saying it found no match for a new episode. As I...
Replies
Views
Awesome. I was hoping there was something already built in. Thanks!
Awesome. I was hoping there was something already built in. Thanks!
I made the switch from Meedio a while back, but one of the features I miss is the ability to force the import of various media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Banners missing DE
I did select graphical, but I discovered that in the "Banners" folder under "Plugins/Windows" that the jpg's are just phony pic's. Strange that the setup import didn't find the right banners.. Maybe I should just put some jpg's in there to see which ones the software chooses ..
I did select graphical, but I discovered that in the "Banners" folder under "Plugins/Windows" that the jpg's are just phony pic's...
Hi! Just wanted to check if there's something I'm doing wrong when setting up the plugin, cause I can't get it to import the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom