My TVSeries (46 Viewers)

SOLVED ( Below was solved by clearing any unrecognized entries out ) Hi, when clicking "Start Import" its processing very quickly and i'm not getting any thumbs downloaded ( i have the "Download episode thumbs" checkbox ticked in Online Data tab) ( log below ) Have the following series Will and Grace Thomas According To...
SOLVED ( Below was solved by clearing any unrecognized entries out ) Hi, when clicking "Start Import" its processing very...
SOLVED ( Below was solved by clearing any unrecognized entries out ) Hi, when clicking "Start Import" its processing very...
Replies
Views
Hi, Could a guest star search be placed on the feature request list? Like in MyMovies be able to look up a guest star like an actor. So if you are watching this episode of series X and think hmm I know this guest star from some other episode / series, that you could then look that up an play that episode. This would be a...
Hi, Could a guest star search be placed on the feature request list? Like in MyMovies be able to look up a guest star like an...
Hi, Could a guest star search be placed on the feature request list? Like in MyMovies be able to look up a guest star like an...
Replies
Views
Extensions-Plugins/MP-TVSeries - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation A manual/wiki entry has been created that covers most of the questions new users will have, as well as explain all the option in greater detail. Before asking questions/submitting a bug, make sure you read through it (even if you have already done so in the past -...
Extensions-Plugins/MP-TVSeries - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation A manual/wiki entry has been created that covers most of the...
Extensions-Plugins/MP-TVSeries - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation A manual/wiki entry has been created that covers most of the...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but.... I know we can currently tell the plugin to download all series info... But how about just future episodes from the last one we have on file?
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but.... I know we can currently tell the plugin to download all series...
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but.... I know we can currently tell the plugin to download all series...
Replies
Views
I'm seeing this error in my MP logs: 2009-10-12 21:06:21.828125 [Info.][MPMain]: TextureManage: Error cleaning up thumbs - Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. Any clue what is causing this? I feel this may be related to my MediaPortal crashing, which I posted about over in the support forum: MediaPortal...
I'm seeing this error in my MP logs: 2009-10-12 21:06:21.828125 [Info.][MPMain]: TextureManage: Error cleaning up thumbs -...
I'm seeing this error in my MP logs: 2009-10-12 21:06:21.828125 [Info.][MPMain]: TextureManage: Error cleaning up thumbs -...
Replies
Views
This may be possible in the current version of MyTVSeries, but if it is, I don't see anything about it. Given that thetvdb.com goes down much more regularly than any of us would like, it would be great if MyTVSeries could just automatically import non-identified series, using the standard parsing rules to create an entry on the...
This may be possible in the current version of MyTVSeries, but if it is, I don't see anything about it. Given that thetvdb.com...
This may be possible in the current version of MyTVSeries, but if it is, I don't see anything about it. Given that thetvdb.com...
Replies
Views
Hi! Is it possible to make the series info-font any bigger? Can I change the height in fonts.xml, and in that case, what value should I change? And is it possible to make the info show on the entire left area? I have made a red circle of the area I mean. Why isn't that area being used? It was in my previous version if i remember...
Hi! Is it possible to make the series info-font any bigger? Can I change the height in fonts.xml, and in that case, what value...
Hi! Is it possible to make the series info-font any bigger? Can I change the height in fonts.xml, and in that case, what value...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been unsuccesfully trying to find out how to get the episode names displayed to be the ones that are downloaded from the thetvdb.com instead of what is parsed from the filenames (some of my tv shows don't have that information). Is this information downloaded from the online database? What is the name of the field it...
Hi, I've been unsuccesfully trying to find out how to get the episode names displayed to be the ones that are downloaded from the...
Hi, I've been unsuccesfully trying to find out how to get the episode names displayed to be the ones that are downloaded from the...
Replies
Views
Technically, im unsure if this is an issue with MP TVSeries code or the thetvdb.com... Im using dual stack IPv4 and IPv6 in my network. Since implement IPv6, I have found that MP TVSeries no longer connects too thetvdb.com and when trying to run an update the log shows no response from thetvdb.com. As a work around, I have created a...
Technically, im unsure if this is an issue with MP TVSeries code or the thetvdb.com... Im using dual stack IPv4 and IPv6 in my...
Technically, im unsure if this is an issue with MP TVSeries code or the thetvdb.com... Im using dual stack IPv4 and IPv6 in my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. i am new to this forum. i really love this software and that specific plugin. but i need some help. i am using mediaportal 1.0rc1 and i have tv movie clickfinder for epg infos. when i want to record a tv series, let's say scrubs, mediaportal won't recognize it as a series and so it will only save it with the...
Hello everyone. i am new to this forum. i really love this software and that specific plugin. but i need some help. i am using...
Hello everyone. i am new to this forum. i really love this software and that specific plugin. but i need some help. i am using...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UTorrent working? DE
Does this feature still work? I can't seem to download any torrents. I can find the episode, but, no download. Am I missing something that I should already know:S Thanks for any help.
Does this feature still work? I can't seem to download any torrents. I can find the episode, but, no download. Am I missing...
Does this feature still work? I can't seem to download any torrents. I can find the episode, but, no download. Am I missing...
Replies
Views
:thx:I tried doing a search but didn't see this particular issue listed. I have MP working well and MP TV-Series working well also. I was using Blue3 Wide and had banners for the different TV shows which looked awesome. I decided to switch to Bleazle Wide which said it was made to be Blue 3 Wide compatible. At first it had the...
:thx:I tried doing a search but didn't see this particular issue listed. I have MP working well and MP TV-Series working well...
:thx:I tried doing a search but didn't see this particular issue listed. I have MP working well and MP TV-Series working well...
Replies
Views
I've had a bit of a problem with this with some of my shows but it was never really a priority until recently as it's now becoming quite annoying. I believe I may have two problems, but either way they both have the same result. I might have a hard time trying to explain what's going on, but please bear with me. Basically, after...
I've had a bit of a problem with this with some of my shows but it was never really a priority until recently as it's now becoming...
I've had a bit of a problem with this with some of my shows but it was never really a priority until recently as it's now becoming...
Replies
Views
I love this plugin so much I use it to organize my series collection. However, I've noticed a couple of things that started happening since changing to MP 2.3.0 and the latest version of the plugin: 1 - The series banner list sometimes shows up out of order. Usually I "fix" this by exiting and re-entering the plugin. 2 - I have...
I love this plugin so much I use it to organize my series collection. However, I've noticed a couple of things that started...
I love this plugin so much I use it to organize my series collection. However, I've noticed a couple of things that started...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Icons (1 Viewer) DE
I don't much like the icons that TVSeries comes with so I made new ones. Thought I'd share Uploaded here Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
I don't much like the icons that TVSeries comes with so I made new ones. Thought I'd share Uploaded here Free File...
I don't much like the icons that TVSeries comes with so I made new ones. Thought I'd share Uploaded here Free File...
Replies
Views
Hi, as an tv-show-addict I'm using this plugin by far the most. I was wondering if it was possible to include images from fanart.tv in the scraper for posters and the like. Their rather new season poster-section is filled slowly so all image-types are now available there as well. And since this database is aiming at high...
Hi, as an tv-show-addict I'm using this plugin by far the most. I was wondering if it was possible to include images from...
Hi, as an tv-show-addict I'm using this plugin by far the most. I was wondering if it was possible to include images from...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to add a custom view/filter editor to the MP-TV Series Configration program to make it simple to add custom views/filters. at the moment it is something that can only be done by people with an above average knowledge of MediaPortal and the TV Series plugin, or by people who spend a lot of time with trial and error...
Is it possible to add a custom view/filter editor to the MP-TV Series Configration program to make it simple to add custom...
Is it possible to add a custom view/filter editor to the MP-TV Series Configration program to make it simple to add custom...
Replies
Views
Hi! In TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml it is possible to set the desired possible views for groups, series, season and episode view. Nice :) Unfortunately there is no "playlist" view to set there. If I just remove the filmstrip and thumbnailplanel facades (in TVSeries.Playlist.xml), navigation in hidden buttons screw up for some...
Hi! In TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml it is possible to set the desired possible views for groups, series, season and episode view...
Hi! In TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml it is possible to set the desired possible views for groups, series, season and episode view...
Replies
Views
I reloaded my clients the other day when RC3 came out, & ever since, the season select screen on TVseries is using tiny dvd covers framed in large banner cells. I used to select the show by large banner, & the season screen was selected by pushing up & down to cycle large DVD covers. I was & still am using B2W. I thought maybe I...
I reloaded my clients the other day when RC3 came out, & ever since, the season select screen on TVseries is using tiny dvd covers...
I reloaded my clients the other day when RC3 came out, & ever since, the season select screen on TVseries is using tiny dvd covers...
Replies
Views
Greetings Anyone know how to initiate a full update? Example: MyTV-Series has downloaded all the pics for series X, but there were no episode pics. I proceede to upload them at thetvdb.com Now i set the plugin to "auto download data" every 1 hour, yet the episode thumbs arnt being downloaded. Anyone know how to...
Greetings Anyone know how to initiate a full update? Example: MyTV-Series has downloaded all the pics for series X, but...
Greetings Anyone know how to initiate a full update? Example: MyTV-Series has downloaded all the pics for series X, but...
Replies
Views
Ok people, using this TVSeries has given me new reason to add all my old episodes to MediaPortal. However occasionaly I'll run into a problem where the artwork & descriptions of the individual episodes are not downloaded. In this case I know the series is on TheTVDB.com, including the associated artwork/description (For example...
Ok people, using this TVSeries has given me new reason to add all my old episodes to MediaPortal. However occasionaly I'll run...
Ok people, using this TVSeries has given me new reason to add all my old episodes to MediaPortal. However occasionaly I'll run...
Replies
Views
Once hidden an item (season or single episode) cannot be unhidden from within mediaportal. One has to go to the MPtvseries setup to do this. Could the unhide feature be added to the plugin options menu? (unhide all in current view seems the most straightforward way). Also i discovered a little bug using the hide function: when...
Once hidden an item (season or single episode) cannot be unhidden from within mediaportal. One has to go to the MPtvseries setup to...
Once hidden an item (season or single episode) cannot be unhidden from within mediaportal. One has to go to the MPtvseries setup to...
Replies
Views
Hello! If i select an episode and change the name in the "Episode Name" field then i can do this and it is shown in blue colour. But somehow it not gets updated in MP. I remember this worked sometime ago. Using the latest TV Series Version atm. Am I missing something? Thanks!
Hello! If i select an episode and change the name in the "Episode Name" field then i can do this and it is shown in blue colour...
Hello! If i select an episode and change the name in the "Episode Name" field then i can do this and it is shown in blue colour...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have been having alot of the same issues (as seen on the posts) lately with RC3 and latest TV Series. I have deleted my DB over and over again, only to have the same issues creep up. I was about to give up and start over with RC1 but i just loved the Xface skin to give up that easy. I decided to methodically try...
Hi guys, I have been having alot of the same issues (as seen on the posts) lately with RC3 and latest TV Series. I have...
Hi guys, I have been having alot of the same issues (as seen on the posts) lately with RC3 and latest TV Series. I have...
Replies
Views
When I play a TV episode from a list, when I exit the video, the current episode is reset to item 1 in the list. This is kind of annoying when you'r on episode 14 of 24. Can I solve this behavior with a setting?
When I play a TV episode from a list, when I exit the video, the current episode is reset to item 1 in the list. This is kind of...
When I play a TV episode from a list, when I exit the video, the current episode is reset to item 1 in the list. This is kind of...
Replies
Views
I've just reinstalled Media portal (Moving back to the SVN from the TV Engine 3 beta) and I've found that since the TV Database website has "changed its look" its not grabbing some television show information... Will paste log messages when I return home in an hour, just wondering if anyone else is able to parse shows such...
I've just reinstalled Media portal (Moving back to the SVN from the TV Engine 3 beta) and I've found that since the TV Database...
I've just reinstalled Media portal (Moving back to the SVN from the TV Engine 3 beta) and I've found that since the TV Database...
Replies
Views
I have some double episode simultaneously in the single file format and in double file format for the same series cause of dubbed and original version. It is impossible to add the second single episode if in the database there is the single file episode. If I use the manual command the database delete the single file episode two...
I have some double episode simultaneously in the single file format and in double file format for the same series cause of dubbed...
I have some double episode simultaneously in the single file format and in double file format for the same series cause of dubbed...
Replies
Views
Are there any pans - or would it be a good idea - to use Transifex for keeping MP-TV series translations up to date (and improve quality)? Link to MP: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MediaPortal/
Are there any pans - or would it be a good idea - to use Transifex for keeping MP-TV series translations up to date (and improve...
Are there any pans - or would it be a good idea - to use Transifex for keeping MP-TV series translations up to date (and improve...
Replies
Views
Hello, Sorry if this question was posted before but i couldn't find anything similar. My problem is that every time i finish watching an episode and i get back to the list of the current season immediately windows screensaver turns on and that's really annoying. Is there anything i can do, any option i missed ?? Thanks in advance
Hello, Sorry if this question was posted before but i couldn't find anything similar. My problem is that every time i finish...
Hello, Sorry if this question was posted before but i couldn't find anything similar. My problem is that every time i finish...
Replies
Views
I have set the Croatian as default language at TVDB scrapper setup section in MP-TVSeries. I have following problem... I can't get information for episodes in Croatian for serie: Game of thrones - only english, even if serie exist on TVDB with all translations... Link for Series is... Igra prijestolja: Series Info...
I have set the Croatian as default language at TVDB scrapper setup section in MP-TVSeries. I have following problem... I can't...
I have set the Croatian as default language at TVDB scrapper setup section in MP-TVSeries. I have following problem... I can't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom