Nereus (2 Viewers)

Thank you. Worked a treat.
Thank you. Worked a treat.
Please post here bug reports or improvement proposals. Very important is, that you post here only skin specific bugs and not...
Replies
Views
It's just for announcements. To keep it clean, I closed it for editing. They can be changed manually. Go to "\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\Nereus\Skin\Nereus\images\HomeMenu" and just replace images. I recommend to use the same resolutions and to backup previous images, otherwise you need to reinstall MP2...
It's just for announcements. To keep it clean, I closed it for editing. They can be changed manually. Go to "\Program Files...
Here you may post general feedbacks and discuss about the skin
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 General Thread (1 Viewer) DE
The coming version 2.4 of MediaPortal 2 will offer also Color Scheme Customisation for Nereus skin :) You can selected predefined color schemes in the skin settings and all areas will be affected immediately. Predefined is the torquoise color setting. Following a few impressions: Purple color scheme: Grey color scheme: Blue...
The coming version 2.4 of MediaPortal 2 will offer also Color Scheme Customisation for Nereus skin :) You can selected predefined...
Nereus Skin I'd like to announce a new skin, that is in development since some time: Nereus It as a clean and fresh design with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom