News and Announcements (8 Viewers)

This forum store your comments about News and Blogentries posted by Team MediaPortal
Sound stops working after first playback
Sound stops working after first playback
We have just released a Pre Release of MediaPortal 1.22. Happy testing! Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.21 Final Highlights of this release Bugfixes: We fixed some issues with MadVR We fixed an issue with Dynamic Refresh Rate and the MediaInfo wrapper We fixed an issue where the end time was incorrect when TV recordings were imported We fixed/reworked the Audio Mixer control for Windows 7 & 10 We...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.21 Final Highlights of this release Bugfixes: We fixed some issues with MadVR We fixed an...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.21 Final Highlights of this release Bugfixes: We fixed some issues with MadVR We fixed an...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
Great improvements! The best MC in the world (very ergonomic despite so many features), behind is Kodi and far behind is MP2. It is a pity MP1 isn't on Android. Without Android/Linux (mini PC) support MP will be (is?) slowly dying :(
Great improvements! The best MC in the world (very ergonomic despite so many features), behind is Kodi and far behind is MP2. It is...
We have just released a Pre Release of MediaPortal 1.21. Happy testing! Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
We have released MediaPortal 1.20 Final. Bugfixes: We fixed some issues with MadVR We fixed the issue where folder.jpg doesn't work properly with multiple subfolders We fixed the bug that crept into the MediaPortal 1.20 pre-release which led to running radio streams could not be stopped. We added new functions in the following...
We have released MediaPortal 1.20 Final. Bugfixes: We fixed some issues with MadVR We fixed the issue where folder.jpg doesn't...
We have released MediaPortal 1.20 Final. Bugfixes: We fixed some issues with MadVR We fixed the issue where folder.jpg doesn't...
Replies
Views
Please post it here: 1.20 Pre Release
Please post it here: 1.20 Pre Release
To celebrate the ongoing World Cup 2018 we have just released a Pre Release of MediaPortal 1.20. Happy testing! Pre Releases are...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your continuing upgrades to MediaPortal.
Thanks for your continuing upgrades to MediaPortal.
We've just finished the final 1.19.0 release of MediaPortal 1! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: We fixed some issues with...
Replies
Views
We are working on 1.19 Final. I hope it will be released in this month.
We are working on 1.19 Final. I hope it will be released in this month.
We from Team-MediaPortal wish everyone a safe and happy 2018! To celebrate the new year we have just released a Pre Release of...
Replies
Views
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.3 MediaPortal 2.1.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art...
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.3 MediaPortal 2.1.3 is a full-blown media center software that...
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.3 MediaPortal 2.1.3 is a full-blown media center software that...
Replies
Views
Attention WMC skin users: a very minor optical bug got introduced that leads to some navigation buttons being permanently visible when playing TV. We will exchange the download version on SourceForge as soon as possible.
Attention WMC skin users: a very minor optical bug got introduced that leads to some navigation buttons being permanently visible...
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.2 MediaPortal 2.1.2 is a full-blown media center software that...
Replies
Views
Great thanks :)
Great thanks :)
We've just finished the final 1.18.0 release of MediaPortal 1. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: We fixed some issues with...
Replies
Views
Thanks for fixing those issues, its a verry good product, we use it with pleasure!!
Thanks for fixing those issues, its a verry good product, we use it with pleasure!!
Attached to this news you will find the download for MediaPortal 1.18.0 Pre Release Pre Releases are provided as a way for the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2.1.1 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal on 29 July 2017. Attached to this news you will find the download for MediaPortal 2.1.1 This service upgrade fixes several bugs and introduces some new features: Media Importer We increased the speed and improved the stability of the importer process. We also removed OMDB from...
MediaPortal 2.1.1 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal on 29 July 2017. Attached to this news you will find the download for...
MediaPortal 2.1.1 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal on 29 July 2017. Attached to this news you will find the download for...
Replies
Views
1.17 of course. Corrected.
1.17 of course. Corrected.
We've just finished the final 1.17.0 release of MediaPortal 1. Highlights of this release MyVideos We fixed some bugs with video...
Replies
Views
Attached, please see all the logs. I hope you will be able to detect why I have these problems: parsing videos...downloading artist thumbs with MHandler... and maybe more Thanks for your effort trying to help me, be sure I apreciate
Attached, please see all the logs. I hope you will be able to detect why I have these problems: parsing videos...downloading artist...
Attached to this news you will find the download for MediaPortal 1.17.0 Pre Release Pre Releases are provided as a way for the...
Replies
Views
@MFH Yes, Ares is distributed with MP... but still, all support for Ares is via the section of the forum that I previously linked.
@MFH Yes, Ares is distributed with MP... but still, all support for Ares is via the section of the forum that I previously linked.
We've just finished the final 1.16.0 release of MediaPortal 1. Highlights of this release MediaPortal now supports BD-J Blu-ray...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your patience and for the detailed reply, @Lehmden. I will try install the new version.
Thank you for your patience and for the detailed reply, @Lehmden. I will try install the new version.
The MP2 team is proud to present the final release version of MediaPortal 2.1 MediaPortal 2.1 is a full-blown media center software...
Replies
Views
Yes.
Yes.
You will find the Pre Release version of MediaPortal 1.16.0 on our homepage now. Pre Releases are provided as a way for the...
Replies
Views
Attached to this news you will find the Pre2 Release version of MediaPortal 2.1. Since we published the MediaPortal 2.1 Pre Release in late December, we fixed many issues and further improved the product to provide the best possible experience to the users. While MediaPortal 2 is now a fully stable product, some of the issues that...
Attached to this news you will find the Pre2 Release version of MediaPortal 2.1. Since we published the MediaPortal 2.1 Pre...
Attached to this news you will find the Pre2 Release version of MediaPortal 2.1. Since we published the MediaPortal 2.1 Pre...
Replies
Views
Great job. Personally just waiting on trailers support to jump ship. @ltfearme - is this something you might be involved in? Any info on this. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Great job. Personally just waiting on trailers support to jump ship. @ltfearme - is this something you might be involved in? Any...
Good news everyone! You will find the Pre Release version of MediaPortal 2.1 on our homepage now. The MP2 team has done a great...
Replies
Views
Many thanks. I had attempted searching to find the answer but couldn't find that thread.
Many thanks. I had attempted searching to find the answer but couldn't find that thread.
We've just finished the final 1.15.0 release of MediaPortal 1. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Thanks @Holzi I do have the latest version of HTPCInfo. Disabled it now --> after a few (New)Starts: no more crashes:) But I'll keepon "testing" - still :unsure: Thanks (y)
Thanks @Holzi I do have the latest version of HTPCInfo. Disabled it now --> after a few (New)Starts: no more crashes:) But I'll...
We've just uploaded our latest 1.15.0 Pre-Release to Sourceforge! Along with the following items we kept consolidating our...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this is nothing to do with MP but my W10 antimalware exe went nuts when I started the install, took a full 10 minutes to install.
I'm sure this is nothing to do with MP but my W10 antimalware exe went nuts when I started the install, took a full 10 minutes to...
We've just finished the final 1.14.0 release of MediaPortal 1. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Hello to all developers and MP users. I'm a really really old Mp user, and sorry if I will make (for the first time) a little rant. Don't take me wrong. I will always thank all the developers for the worderful job done with MP, but ... really can't understand what is happening, and where MP is going. Many things have changed from the...
Hello to all developers and MP users. I'm a really really old Mp user, and sorry if I will make (for the first time) a little rant...
We are excited to bring you the newest, latest and greatest from our MP2 Development Team.... MediaPortal 2 Spring of '16 Release...
Replies
Views
Sorry, it was the "Spring '16" release; the link "Discuss this release in the official release thread MediaPortal 2 - Spring of '16 Release" on this page directs to this thread. I certainly noticed a big difference between the two releases, but as I mentioned, the UI wasn't quite mature enough yet for implementation in this...
Sorry, it was the "Spring '16" release; the link "Discuss this release in the official release thread MediaPortal 2 - Spring of '16...
MediaPortal 2 - Summer '15 Update 1 Release After the release of the Summer'15 version we unfortunately noticed problems which...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say thank you to the developers for this new version. I am particularly happy that MP now remembers the window size from the last session. I had put in a request about this. In addition to having MP clients in the living room and bedroom, I've got one on my desktop that I use to watch the news in a window while I...
Just wanted to say thank you to the developers for this new version. I am particularly happy that MP now remembers the window size...
We've just uploaded our latest1.14.0 Pre-Release to Sourceforge! Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Ofc, DefaultWideHD was added with HD GFX ;)
Ofc, DefaultWideHD was added with HD GFX ;)
We've just uploaded the final 1.13.0 Release to Sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
hope to implement that tonight
hope to implement that tonight
Replies
Views
N/A
Read - http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/1_Getting_Started If you have any questions, ask them in an appropriate forum.
Read - http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/1_Getting_Started If you have any questions, ask them in an appropriate forum.
We've just uploaded our latest 1.13.0 Pre-Release. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom