News and Announcements (13 Viewers)

This forum store your comments about News and Blogentries posted by Team MediaPortal
So far so good with this updated plugin morpheus_xx. I've try with the SE'15 update 1 and it's working good. The only thing I encounter is MPextended adresse needs to be an IP. With the network name of the server, it never connected. Tell me if you want to see my logs. Thanks !
So far so good with this updated plugin morpheus_xx. I've try with the SE'15 update 1 and it's working good. The only thing I...
We are proud to release the "Summer '15 Release", providing users a new, vastly improved version of the next generation of...
Replies
Views
We've just uploaded the final 1.12.0 Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Great work guys!
Great work guys!
We've just uploaded 1.12.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge! Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
And that's why there has been a new release recently.
And that's why there has been a new release recently.
We've just uploaded 1.11.0 Pre-Release. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it brings to...
Replies
Views
Have always upgraded to the newest version of MP, but without music visualization it a no go for me. Any word on when/if this will be added?
Have always upgraded to the newest version of MP, but without music visualization it a no go for me. Any word on when/if this will...
We've just uploaded the final 1.11.0 Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
There were some things that needed double checking and the team has been very busy. You can expect a release soon.
There were some things that needed double checking and the team has been very busy. You can expect a release soon.
We've just uploaded 1.10.0 Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it...
Replies
Views
good stuff, thanks
good stuff, thanks
We are very happy and proud to present you our new forums! What if I see no difference? We did not only change our forum...
Replies
Views
remove
remove
The celebration of our 10th MediaPortal anniversary is going on and we offer you "10 Anniversary Edition Update 1"! Please use...
Replies
Views
E
You are right, i'm mixing up things and too quick with the reply. :oops: And i see regeszter already confirmed which databases are included.(y) @fforde is the owner.
You are right, i'm mixing up things and too quick with the reply. :oops: And i see regeszter already confirmed which databases are...
We've just uploaded 1.10.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys, great software getting better. :) I was half hoping 1.9 would lead into 2.0, but a quick check of the roadmap took that away. :P
Thanks guys, great software getting better. :) I was half hoping 1.9 would lead into 2.0, but a quick check of the roadmap took...
We are very proud to announce that the final version of MediaPortal 1.9.0 is now available for download. Please leave a comment...
Replies
Views
me. ... in setup with accept or skip this setting.
me. ... in setup with accept or skip this setting.
MediaPortal is using the OneTrueError error analysis service. Please find the full blog here...
Replies
Views
Not according to this:
Not according to this:
We've just uploaded 1.9.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
Sorry some slide mistake from me: "for the record mobile" is not using MP extension, but interfacing with Argus-TV which I also updated; Ampdroid which I also use is using the MPextensions, but is still working correctly. I think I have to redirect my question to ARGUS-TV
Sorry some slide mistake from me: "for the record mobile" is not using MP extension, but interfacing with Argus-TV which I also...
We've just uploaded the final 1.8.0 to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it...
Replies
Views
Yep will be fixed for next release :)
Yep will be fixed for next release :)
We've just uploaded 1.8.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
Have you tried setting the service to "delayed start" ?
Have you tried setting the service to "delayed start" ?
We've just uploaded the final 1.7.1 HotFix to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Hi. Yes exactly. You can use the "official" AE and download the SlimTV Plugin I've added some posts above. Or you can download an "inofficial" Build with SlimTV MPE integrated from here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/testbuilds-for-slimtv-using-tvserver-mpextended-updated-for-10th-ae-2014-04-20.106231/ With this build...
Hi. Yes exactly. You can use the "official" AE and download the SlimTV Plugin I've added some posts above. Or you can download an...
We are celebrating our 10th anniversary and are happy to offer you another release of MediaPortal 2! Please use this thread for...
Replies
Views
Use fixed IPs on all your machines. Known problem, a workaround is mentioned in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/wrong-norwegian-tv-subtitles-id.123090/ And for everybody else: Post bug reports in the appropriate forum >> HERE << TNX!
Use fixed IPs on all your machines. Known problem, a workaround is mentioned in this thread...
We've just uploaded 1.7.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
Actually I've had this problem for a long time - after restart of MePo [restart or reboot, same problem], 1st playing takes 2-4 mins, with absolutely nothing in logs to help, but as main client does not restarted that often, a problem I've just lived with:cry: Today, decided to solve it - found this post...
Actually I've had this problem for a long time - after restart of MePo [restart or reboot, same problem], 1st playing takes 2-4...
We've just uploaded 1.6.0 FINAL to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it...
Replies
Views
It was me ;) I didn't have any addition DX runtime listed in "Programs", so I though it is completely contained. (And btw, the sentence was written in subjunctive ;)) I'll remove this part from wiki.
It was me ;) I didn't have any addition DX runtime listed in "Programs", so I though it is completely contained. (And btw, the...
We are proud to offer a special Christmas gift for you: MediaPortal 2 Alpha 4! Although this version is still tagged "Alpha"...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your installation steps, but I found some issues. The full steps I successfully followed are explained at: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/upgrade-of-1-5-with-1-6-does-not-upgrade-mysql-5-1-to-5-6.123747/#post-1052515
Thanks for your installation steps, but I found some issues. The full steps I successfully followed are explained at...
Yes you read right, we've just uploaded 1.6.0 Pre to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Same problem under Win 8.1 here Server.log says: ... [2468 ] [30 ] [INFO ] - TV service: Starting ... [2484 ] [TVService] [DEBUG] - TVService v2.0.0.1309 is starting up on Compatibilty Mode: Windows 8 [6.2.9200.0] MP2 Server Service stops
Same problem under Win 8.1 here Server.log says: ... [2468 ] [30 ] [INFO ] - TV service: Starting ... [2484 ] [TVService]...
Finally here it is! The next MediaPortal 2 alpha release - dubbed Alpha 3 - is out the door. Enjoy this brand new release and post...
Replies
Views
Thank you guys for that wonderfull work! I did not experience any half screen window issues with hdmi! Great!
Thank you guys for that wonderfull work! I did not experience any half screen window issues with hdmi! Great!
We just uploaded Final 1.5.0 to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it brings...
Replies
Views
1.99 comes first ;)
1.99 comes first ;)
Yes you read right, I've just uploaded 1.5.0 Pre to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Awesome configuration hints. I was really looking for guidance how to setup WebMP in a distributed environment. This guidance finally has been very helpful to make my videos, series and music to appear in the webMP menu. Many thanks for that.:)
Awesome configuration hints. I was really looking for guidance how to setup WebMP in a distributed environment. This guidance...
Replies
Views
only need a ccard to donate with paypal, you don't have to login or create an account afaik unless things have recently changed :)
only need a ccard to donate with paypal, you don't have to login or create an account afaik unless things have recently...
From now on MP 1.4.0 Final is ready for you to download and test! Make sure you read the entire release news, because there are...
Replies
Views
We switched from the old fashioned Mantis bug tracker to the awesome new Atlassian's JIRA 6. Read the full news at https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/team-mediaportal-goes-jira
We switched from the old fashioned Mantis bug tracker to the awesome new Atlassian's JIRA 6. Read the full news at...
We switched from the old fashioned Mantis bug tracker to the awesome new Atlassian's JIRA 6. Read the full news at...
Replies
Views
I quote my answer from the pre-release testing thread. There you also still find the current test builds for TV support in Alpha 2:
I quote my answer from the pre-release testing thread. There you also still find the current test builds for TV support in Alpha 2:
MediaPortal 2 - Alpha 2 release ! After you might have read about the new release here, finally there it is! The next MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/6_Support/FAQ#Could_you_please_support_Windows_XP_and.2For_Windows_Vista.3F It's not only the skin engine. It's also the fact that there are not many devs using XP or vista anymore so we can not guarantee that everything is working as expected. Of course everybody is free to fork it and...
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/6_Support/FAQ#Could_you_please_support_Windows_XP_and.2For_Windows_Vista.3F It's...
Discussion thread for MediaPortal 2: What does it bring to the table?
Replies
Views
Comskip should work with Titan I think (I don't use it), but the markers are not shown in skin. If you can add them, then I am sure @ncoH would appreciate this. Just need to post them somewhere in the forum. If you do this, send me a PM so I can find them and follow this up. Thanks!
Comskip should work with Titan I think (I don't use it), but the markers are not shown in skin. If you can add them, then I am sure...
Yes you read right! MP 1.4.0 Pre-Release (soft of a Release Candidate ;) ) is ready for you to download and test! Make sure you...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, this tweak here is only for folders / shares view of videos, music, pictures. I have an other proposal that wil actually remove pin protected folders as we have them right now and handling child protection/media restriction on a global level for shares and db views. But that all goes beyond this small tweak I proposed here to...
Yes, this tweak here is only for folders / shares view of videos, music, pictures. I have an other proposal that wil actually...
A great way to customize the way MediaPortal presents content inside the graphical user interface is to take use of folder.jpg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom