'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0 - final (2 Viewers)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 final
is it possibile to know wky since 17895 svn ffdshow can't be used as post processing filter? Normally I used Core Avc for h.264 material and ffshow as post processing filter (raw enabled, latest release of ffdshow...) ffdshow do not work. I would to use CoreAvc as decoder and ffdshow for subtitles feaatures. Now I use ffdshow also...
is it possibile to know wky since 17895 svn ffdshow can't be used as post processing filter? Normally I used Core Avc for h.264...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Error on scanning Got this error today while scanning for channels(Clean install) , first time in long time, i was tryning a svn. Here is the error.log Server crash after scanning TV.LOG
Error on scanning Got this error today while scanning for channels(Clean install) , first time in long time, i was tryning a svn...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Crash on Watching a recording that goes to END.. Hi,, With this build I'm getting something strange While Watching a recording, when it goes to the end of file I get a crash. here are the log error.log 2008-03-22 07:58:45.040822 [ERROR][MPMain]: VMR9: Dispose() from wrong thread 2008-03-22 07:58:53.038357 [ERROR][MPMain]...
Crash on Watching a recording that goes to END.. Hi,, With this build I'm getting something strange While Watching a...
Replies
Views
I fixed my problem. 1. I upgraded MP to build 18550 using the new installer. 2. I upgraded TVE to build 18550 using the new installer. During the TVE installation I had it COMPLETELY REMOVE the previous version (it's an ARE YOU SURE option during installation) and install the new 18550 version fresh. The only issue I am having now...
I fixed my problem. 1. I upgraded MP to build 18550 using the new installer. 2. I upgraded TVE to build 18550 using the new...
Replies
Views
Hi there, this snapshot shows constantly increasing memory usage when watching TV (TVE3 client, same build), there seems to be no limit. I get the following repeated entries in error.log: 2008-04-11 20:16:52.390625 [ERROR][MPMain]: Planescene(720,576,295,162,103825792,True,8):Unhandled exception in Fehler in der Anwendung...
Hi there, this snapshot shows constantly increasing memory usage when watching TV (TVE3 client, same build), there seems to be no...
Replies
Views
Hi noxx2. Perhaps you should try the newes SVN available --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/nightly-builds-v0-2-3-0-final-229/mediaportal-svn-snapshot-04-08-2008-05-05h-revision-18584-a-37813/ I don't think devs want to burry their nose into older SVN's ... Or even better: Wait and see if the problem persists in RC1 (which is...
Hi noxx2. Perhaps you should try the newes SVN available -->...
Replies
Views
TsReader - Re-register - How do you do this? Tia, how did you re-register TsReader.ax ? I'm having probs with this rev (refer my post below) After upgrading to this Rev, I can't Preview any TV Channels on the Server. The Preview popup screen doesn't even show, the system just sits there and doesn't do anything. I'm also...
TsReader - Re-register - How do you do this? Tia, how did you re-register TsReader.ax ? I'm having probs with this rev...
Replies
Views
Done.
Done.
Replies
Views
Not possilbe to view TV or MPEG
Not possilbe to view TV or MPEG
Replies
Views
Video's work fine with svn 18080 03\19 This is from Testing MP no TVE3 installed, it all goes peared shaped on this svn. :( Why does everyone sound like Mickey Mouse crossed with Speedy gonzales :)
Video's work fine with svn 18080 03\19 This is from Testing MP no TVE3 installed, it all goes peared shaped on this svn. :( Why...
Replies
Views
aah thanks, but now I can't have my ts files associated with MPC.. but I guess I rather be able to play ts files in MP.. btw.. that didn't seem to help anything at all :/ still getting the black screen for a split second then I'm back in the filebrowser..
aah thanks, but now I can't have my ts files associated with MPC.. but I guess I rather be able to play ts files in MP.. btw...
Replies
Views
BTW, it's recommend always to use a clean 0.2.3.0 installation, with the old installer, even if updating on top worked sometimes. Same for the new one, if you have problems, pls, try with a clean 0.2.3 -> svn, if this all works you can copy your settings back. I am still trying to get the install error fixed, only got it on VMware...
BTW, it's recommend always to use a clean 0.2.3.0 installation, with the old installer, even if updating on top worked sometimes...
Replies
Views
re: tve 21/01/2008 [21:51:11] gibman added: channelchange mechanism changed (faster when changing across multiple cards, stutter gone) plz report your findings. much much much better, finally quick channel changes and none of the breakup of images - superb work !! jez
re: tve 21/01/2008 [21:51:11] gibman added: channelchange mechanism changed (faster when changing across multiple cards, stutter...
Replies
Views
whatever we do..If the daily snap is missing some will ask 'wheres the snap?' even if nothings changed ;) If the changelog is empty...no need to install ^^
whatever we do..If the daily snap is missing some will ask 'wheres the snap?' even if nothings changed ;) If the changelog is...
Replies
Views
thx for the reply - I update now TvServer and client plugin and and MP-latest SVN. Still the same problem. :(
thx for the reply - I update now TvServer and client plugin and and MP-latest SVN. Still the same problem. :(
Replies
Views
normaly this has allways worked fine. you never learn out:) thanks for this hint. regards parkuhr
normaly this has allways worked fine. you never learn out:) thanks for this hint. regards parkuhr
Replies
Views
I think this is in respond to my ffdshow issue? Anyway, what do you mean enabled by default? You mean in ffdshow? I made sure they are. Why do I need to associaet mpg and ts to media player? Wasn't needed in 0.2.3-non-svn, but I will have a looksie and give it a go, if it fixes the issue with the ffdshow directshow filter not...
I think this is in respond to my ffdshow issue? Anyway, what do you mean enabled by default? You mean in ffdshow? I made sure...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 01-24-2008 05-04h - Revision:17150... some how disabled the content feeds in the My Podcasts plugin created by fcsobel. I tried reinstalling the plugin and then re-entering xml feeds, but it Still does not work.
MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 01-24-2008 05-04h - Revision:17150... some how disabled the content feeds in the My Podcasts plugin...
Replies
Views
No I did not resize during playback, those 2 logs are done in windowed mode, (because in full screen mode MP may crash so badly that only powerbutton helps) here are two more made in full-screen mode (if i remember right) http://personal.inet.fi/koti/sssalmi/mp_tv_crash3.zip http://personal.inet.fi/koti/sssalmi/mp_tv_crash5.zip
No I did not resize during playback, those 2 logs are done in windowed mode, (because in full screen mode MP may crash so badly...
Replies
Views
Hello Now i can Install it ! I closed in the Taskmanager the PVR Scheduler.exe Then i can create Backup and also i can Install the Newest SVN Mediaportal.exe was closed..
Hello Now i can Install it ! I closed in the Taskmanager the PVR Scheduler.exe Then i can create Backup and also i can Install...
Replies
Views
Still got the immediate close when playing any music too - MP just closes with no error reports... :(
Still got the immediate close when playing any music too - MP just closes with no error reports... :(
Replies
Views
If I try to go from Radio (Shoutcast stream, using Visualizations (BASS Engine)) to TV nothing happens. The radio stream keeps playing and the visualization keeps running (Milkdrop2 visualization). If I start TV when I first enter MP, it works fine. I can then go to radio and start a shoutcast stream and I get the...
If I try to go from Radio (Shoutcast stream, using Visualizations (BASS Engine)) to TV nothing happens. The radio stream keeps...
Replies
Views
Dshowhelper.dll not found I had the dshowhelper.dll not found error with this build (see error.log). Restoring my previous working SVN didn't resolve the problem, because the corresponding version of dshowhelper.dll wasn't restored (see screenshot). Manually copying the backed up version of dshowhelper.dll into the installation...
Dshowhelper.dll not found I had the dshowhelper.dll not found error with this build (see error.log). Restoring my previous...
Replies
Views
Video speed issues please use 18080 03\19 Thanks
Video speed issues please use 18080 03\19 Thanks
Replies
Views
I have problem with video play in this version, aspect ratio and sound is fucked up. Screen cant change to right format. Sound start to unsynch more and more and the menys on dvd is loosing the point. using vista and powerdvd 7
I have problem with video play in this version, aspect ratio and sound is fucked up. Screen cant change to right format. Sound...
Replies
Views
I should also mention that the channels that keep showing up are set as EPG retrieval channels...
I should also mention that the channels that keep showing up are set as EPG retrieval channels...
Replies
Views
Will MyPrograms be reintroduced as a core component in future SVNs? I really like the sounds of the improvements in the past 2 SVNs but am reluctant to update since MyPrograms is essential for me.
Will MyPrograms be reintroduced as a core component in future SVNs? I really like the sounds of the improvements in the past 2...
Replies
Views
In this SVN Hebrew characters are displayed as LTR instead of RTL. Example (In English): "olleH" instead of "Hello". Went back to the stable version of 0.2.3.0 and the problem was gone.
In this SVN Hebrew characters are displayed as LTR instead of RTL. Example (In English): "olleH" instead of "Hello". Went back to...
Replies
Views
Hi I installed this SVN and noticed that recorded tv programs screen does not work anymore? It doesn't show with this SVN recorded programs -- old ones work well. Please quick help what I would do ... MP 0.2.3.0 TV Server 1 Regards, Jucca
Hi I installed this SVN and noticed that recorded tv programs screen does not work anymore? It doesn't show with this SVN...
Replies
Views
Major problem with epg, stays on screen - "back" no longer closes it. Only way to get rid of it is to call it up again then will close, but can no longer use "back" to get out of myTV - all it does is stop TV playing. Only way to get out myTV is to Exit MP.
Major problem with epg, stays on screen - "back" no longer closes it. Only way to get rid of it is to call it up again then will...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom