'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0-RC3 (2 Viewers)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 RC3
Thanks for pointing out the SVN versions. There is indeed a bug in the one fixed done to .ts playback during that period. I'll try to fix the issue for the next public build.
Thanks for pointing out the SVN versions. There is indeed a bug in the one fixed done to .ts playback during that period. I'll try...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
send joedalton a pm. :thx:
send joedalton a pm. :thx:
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Which problems? Already posted a bug / issue in support-forum?
Which problems? Already posted a bug / issue in support-forum?
Replies
Views
see this thread for further progress on fixing the crashs.
see this thread for further progress on fixing the crashs.
Replies
Views
One more thing ! I know, that i can sett the audio settings in registry for powerdvd but when i reboot it will change back widh the latest svn's of mp. I have one more thig i forgot yesterday, still when you use fast forward in dvd and video playback the picture is not moving only when using jump in time it works. What happend...
One more thing ! I know, that i can sett the audio settings in registry for powerdvd but when i reboot it will change back widh...
Replies
Views
Thanks Roy. My problem playing DVD's has to do with adding "post processing filters". If I set Video Codec to "ffdshow raw" and no post processing, DVD's play fine. If I add "nvidia video post processor", DVD's do not play. Again that started to happen a few svn's back.
Thanks Roy. My problem playing DVD's has to do with adding "post processing filters". If I set Video Codec to "ffdshow raw" and...
Replies
Views
>DVD images will not load. Can nearly confirm this. DVD images need to be started 2-3 time, then playback is working.
>DVD images will not load. Can nearly confirm this. DVD images need to be started 2-3 time, then playback is working.
Replies
Views
I'm running XP MCE RU2 and also have no more movie or music views after installing this SVN (directly over RC3).
I'm running XP MCE RU2 and also have no more movie or music views after installing this SVN (directly over RC3).
Replies
Views
I remember someone posted this issue on prior SVN, but I prefer to refresh it here: automount of isos with Daemon Tools is broken... edit: forget it. I was pointing to wrong daemon.exe...
I remember someone posted this issue on prior SVN, but I prefer to refresh it here: automount of isos with Daemon Tools is...
Replies
Views
Just install, repair option only available on FULL MP install, not svn.
Just install, repair option only available on FULL MP install, not svn.
Replies
Views
ffdshow filter dont work with pdvd7 codec with 16330 or 16343. Turn TV on and ffdshow scaler is on and working, but after channel change ffdshow is there but do nothing.. edit: Disappears with nvidia purevideo too.
ffdshow filter dont work with pdvd7 codec with 16330 or 16343. Turn TV on and ffdshow scaler is on and working, but after channel...
Replies
Views
The keyboard shortcut mapping has changed and now uses F7/F8 for channel up/down. I do not know about the reason for that, but the old default was much better. This is a medium issue as one can change it back, but it is quite annoying.
The keyboard shortcut mapping has changed and now uses F7/F8 for channel up/down. I do not know about the reason for that, but the...
Replies
Views
I just noticed am issue don't know if its been there before (i mean last svn): If I mark a Show for notification, without recording, usually a pop up appeared, that told me that the marked show is about to start soon. Now, MP starts a recording, even though it was not planned as recording.
I just noticed am issue don't know if its been there before (i mean last svn): If I mark a Show for notification, without...
Replies
Views
Problems with Vista I installed Media Portal 0.2.3 RC3 on Vista Home Edition. And latest SVN. When Configuration.exe starting you can see that it is version 0.2.3. But when MediaPortal.exe starting - it still version 0.2.2. What to do? It seems that SVN doesn't get installed right.
Problems with Vista I installed Media Portal 0.2.3 RC3 on Vista Home Edition. And latest SVN. When Configuration.exe starting you...
Replies
Views
UK DVB-T Crystal Palace, not finding any channels, frequencies wrong i think, was OK in last release.
UK DVB-T Crystal Palace, not finding any channels, frequencies wrong i think, was OK in last release.
Replies
Views
The problem is back !:) Hi, This svn is broken with deamon tools, when you try to start any image or movie thats already mounted nothing happend. This is one of the best things with media portal to use deamon tools inside. I can see that deamon tools is mounting the right image but then nothing happends. And the problems...
The problem is back !:) Hi, This svn is broken with deamon tools, when you try to start any image or movie thats already...
Replies
Views
I prefer next beta :) not to add anything (except for very needed features) but just to fix everything
I prefer next beta :) not to add anything (except for very needed features) but just to fix everything
Replies
Views
There are various threads about sluggish performance & other database problems with RC3 - including the slow channel sorting you describe, but so far they haven't been acknowledged as a bug. e.g. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/problem_xmltv_and_tv_database-t30095.html...
There are various threads about sluggish performance & other database problems with RC3 - including the slow channel sorting you...
Replies
Views
Hi sleepycol, bull's-eye, that's exactly the problem. Hopefully this will be fixed or optional :wtf: :thx: Best regards
Hi sleepycol, bull's-eye, that's exactly the problem. Hopefully this will be fixed or optional :wtf: :thx: Best regards
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! Almost there! :) I had some little issues with this latest svn. I don't know if these issues were there before this svn, because this is the first time I gave the tv section of MP a thorough examination. Here goes: 1- When I resolve a recording conflict, I get a blank (blue) screen with "0 conflicts" showing. The arrows...
Hi guys! Almost there! :) I had some little issues with this latest svn. I don't know if these issues were there before this svn...
Replies
Views
Hi all! its a little "bug" : since RC2 Iso images in My Film have the ".iso" extension. It's a little thing...
Hi all! its a little "bug" : since RC2 Iso images in My Film have the ".iso" extension. It's a little thing...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 28/10/2007 [09:59:08] tourette added: - Fixed analog cards not tuning correctly for the 2nd time - thanks peterk2007 TVE3 28/10/2007 [11:43:14] tourette added: TsWriter - improved recording startup (first TS packets after tuning are now dropped as some HW seems to create gabage) TVE3...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 28/10/2007 [09:59:08] tourette added: - Fixed analog cards not tuning correctly for the...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 01/11/2007 [16:01:06] tourette added: Improved logging in TsWriter TVE3 01/11/2007 [16:31:35] tourette added: Trying to fix the TsWriter PCR hole patching ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 01/11/2007 [16:01:06] tourette added: Improved logging in TsWriter TVE3 01/11/2007...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TvService 05/11/2007 [23:26:28] gemx added: fixed mantis issue 0001131: multiple EPG entries for one show ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread...
Changelog since last snapshot: TvService 05/11/2007 [23:26:28] gemx added: fixed mantis issue 0001131: multiple EPG entries...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyBurner 31/10/2007 [02:05:21] rtv added: added sources for burner component, fixed some bugs, Audio-CD creation shouldn't crash MP anymore, Data-CD creation (e.g. MP3) is working again. ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyBurner 31/10/2007 [02:05:21] rtv added: added sources for burner component, fixed some bugs...
Replies
Views
yes i second that. And i see i'm not the only one like to watch NASA tv.
yes i second that. And i see i'm not the only one like to watch NASA tv.
Replies
Views
That's weird, I have got HDTV (H264) running fine now for more than a week.
That's weird, I have got HDTV (H264) running fine now for more than a week.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine 31/10/2007 [12:14:58] rtv added: added sf.net #1820581 (TVE3: Additional fix for hybrid card feature) - thx MisterD! MediaPortal 31/10/2007 [13:42:43] gemx added: Fixed mantis issue 0001130: Radio channel stops playing on Radio Guide entering TvPlugin 31/10/2007 [14:34:59] gemx...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine 31/10/2007 [12:14:58] rtv added: added sf.net #1820581 (TVE3: Additional fix for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom