Older releases (8 Viewers)

Ok, I tested several files on both, my laptop with an Intel Mobile 4 series express gpu and my main htpc with its newly installed passively cooled AMD 6670. On both rigs there is no more stuttering or flickering! Thanks so much you guys are awsome! Michael
Ok, I tested several files on both, my laptop with an Intel Mobile 4 series express gpu and my main htpc with its newly installed...
Hi once again, @revision 3362 : I've notice the sond track of a video is not correctly synchronized with the video track ...
Replies
Views
@disaster123 is everything else working as you expect? :)
@disaster123 is everything else working as you expect? :)
Is there a guide how to build a "custom" full installer including the tve3? I've some custom modifications to the tvserver in mp1...
Replies
Views
Just turned page notifications on - thanks for the review, Dadeo!
Just turned page notifications on - thanks for the review, Dadeo!
Hi. I've tried the build DEV-04-11-2013--21-52 but had some issues. Could not do an update as some plugins (TvWishList.Ver.1.3.0.5...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for reporting back! I have already added your download link to our wiki. I already thought about this. At least we could add a check for missing evr.dll (this one failed to load) and point users for requirement of manual installation of media pack. Would you help to test this change? As I am not sure what exactly was...
Thanks a lot for reporting back! I have already added your download link to our wiki. I already thought about this. At least we...
Maybe dense or lazy or both, but haven't found an answer. I seem to have the same question posted in...
Replies
Views
My Bad..... I have a huge # of LAV installers and was installing 69.0..... Found the 69.0-4 and installed it. Now everything plays correctly... Mark this as Fixed please...
My Bad..... I have a huge # of LAV installers and was installing 69.0..... Found the 69.0-4 and installed it. Now everything plays...
Hello, today i want to play a ISO movie with MP2.1, but the Player don't start the movie. Log file in the notes. In the Client...
Replies
Views
Yes, I know, I realized it today morning (see my previous post). I'll remove the static default class and write the default values into the properties, like it is done in other settings. Then I can load it via SettignsManager in the WASAPI class. I'll do it tonight. Sorry for that and thanks for your attention!
Yes, I know, I realized it today morning (see my previous post). I'll remove the static default class and write the default...
I tried to reproduce this issue but could not yet. In mean time I have bought a new AVR which supports higher rates, so in...
Replies
Views
While trying to figure out how to duplicate it... different menus, settings, etc.... I went into TV and got an exception... Things seem to keep changing errors depending on what you do... [2015-04-05 07:40:24,834] [294219 ] [Thread96 ] [WARN ] - ThreadPool.ProcessQueue(): Exception during processing work ''...
While trying to figure out how to duplicate it... different menus, settings, etc.... I went into TV and got an exception... Things...
Did a fresh install of the candidate for next Weekly Just on startup of MP2-Server a few errors I think you need to know about...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting us know... :) Now we know to stay away from those routers.... ;)
Thanks for letting us know... :) Now we know to stay away from those routers.... ;)
I am testing MP2 Alpha4 today, and I have a server/client setup on my HTPC and a Client only install on my Main PC. when the MP2...
Replies
Views
I just tried Alpha today with the Client on my media pc and Server on my home server and had the same no servers available message. I was having the same problem as previously posted. The server would receive connection but the client was not receiving a response. The client machine has only one adapter and the server has two...
I just tried Alpha today with the Client on my media pc and Server on my home server and had the same no servers available message...
Sometime, if I close the client and restart it again, the server says the client is connected, but the client does act as if it is...
Replies
Views
From my experience with five MP2.1 installation tasks: if you use the 'Mediaportal 2 Uninstall' entry from the Windows program menu there is still an entry in the 'Programs and Features' in system control panel. You need additionally to uninstall 'the rest' from there. But settings and data still stay on the system which is very...
From my experience with five MP2.1 installation tasks: if you use the 'Mediaportal 2 Uninstall' entry from the Windows program menu...
I have a working MP2 (Spring 2016) installation, and tried to install the MP2.1 preview. I opened the zip download (released on...
Replies
Views
Hui there's a lot of codecs not installed now compared to the previous install. madVR, MPC-HC SubtitleSource, WebM, Photo Gallery filters, Xiph.Org When you install any of those, take care and check if MP2 movies with subtitles still play - Maybe we can find a breaking point ;)
Hui there's a lot of codecs not installed now compared to the previous install. madVR, MPC-HC SubtitleSource, WebM, Photo Gallery...
Hi! If i try to playback a movie (.mkv), MP2 crashes to desktop. -> Logs and info are attached! Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
@aspik for your interest: I reworked the fix and force-pushed it. I think the MPC part can stay this way. I go for a merge to 2.1pre2 later.
@aspik for your interest: I reworked the fix and force-pushed it. I think the MPC part can stay this way. I go for a merge to...
Hi, First off great software. I now know I can upgrade Windows and still have TV. I turned subtitles on and now they won't turn...
Replies
Views
Nein eigentlich nicht. Ich versteh es selber nicht, heute früh gabs auch noch keine Probleme. Sollte das Problem nun wirklich weg sein, bin ich glücklich. :) Fall jedoch das Problem wieder auftritt, teste ich es mit dem Keyboard und hänge die Logs hier an.
Nein eigentlich nicht. Ich versteh es selber nicht, heute früh gabs auch noch keine Probleme. Sollte das Problem nun wirklich weg...
Hallo zusammen, ich wurde hingewiesen dass mein Problem was ich hier habe ein generelles Problem von MP2 ist und durch einen Dev...
Replies
Views
mm, Thanks for the quick reaponse. I will stand by, and continue to watch this thread and new releases. Tony
mm, Thanks for the quick reaponse. I will stand by, and continue to watch this thread and new releases. Tony
When trying MP2 native TV service the ASTC tuning didn't work correctly. Installed fresh copy of MP2 without MP1 TV service, and...
Replies
Views
Yes, when the new video gets fullscreen, it also get's the audio source :)
Yes, when the new video gets fullscreen, it also get's the audio source :)
When playing back 2 h.246 videos with PiP, and you focus the second video, and then try to skip forwards or backwards, this affacts...
Replies
Views
Please, please, please - keep the thread clean! This is about MP2-555 - not any skin problems. Kindly post your issues in the respective section(s).
Please, please, please - keep the thread clean! This is about MP2-555 - not any skin problems. Kindly post your issues in the...
Hello, sorry for my bad english. ;) I wrote this problem also in April 2016 and there i get the answer that without MIA Rework it...
Replies
Views
Just tried all the steps outlined by @mm1352000 and can verify this worked a charm on my system including the new .ax file and all dll's in the SlimTV folder. This is on a Win10 system with fresh install of MP2. It does seem to take quite a while (>4 secs) to get to the video stream but it is working. Now to figure out how to...
Just tried all the steps outlined by @mm1352000 and can verify this worked a charm on my system including the new .ax file and all...
I am having the same problem as described here.. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/no-channels-found-ceton-comcast.124274/...
Replies
Views
That looks great. I think the extensions class should be moved to a separate file and made public, since it's kind of a generic utility method rather than something internal to the HttpMessage. The byte[] optimization we can return to if performance is an issue :)
That looks great. I think the extensions class should be moved to a separate file and made public, since it's kind of a generic...
I concur - the UPnP thing has nothing to do with firewalls. The message comes from here...
Replies
Views
@MrGrymReaper , sIx weeks have passed and you haven't returned since. ;) Given the fact that recrdings do indeed show up not only on my system but on other people's too, I suspect that you haven't correctly configured your shares and access rights. This thread is providing information what can go wrong in such cases and how this can...
@MrGrymReaper , sIx weeks have passed and you haven't returned since. ;) Given the fact that recrdings do indeed show up not only...
I think there may be a bug in the MediaPortal 2.1 client or server software in regards to the completed or in progress recordings...
Replies
Views
@morpheus: I would like to add the Haupauge HVR-2205 card to the list above, as it also crashes during scanning. For a very detailed list of the research and workarounds I already did, I refer to this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-card-crash-and-some-other-issues-preliminary-thread.134926/ So I'm making this...
@morpheus: I would like to add the Haupauge HVR-2205 card to the list above, as it also crashes during scanning. For a very...
Hello i have Setup TV / MP2-Server crash during DVB-S scan. I try to scan Astra 19.2° satellite, and when the scan is on the next...
Replies
Views
So I started testing on a fully patched/updated Windows Server 2016 and so far no blockyness or stuttering! I know it is not officially supported, but since it is a souped-up version of Windows 10 I think it will basically be the same ... At my first attempt of installing MP2.1 I got an error message - I forgot the exact number - but...
So I started testing on a fully patched/updated Windows Server 2016 and so far no blockyness or stuttering! I know it is not...
So I waited about a month till I decided to bite the bullet and upgrade from Spring 2016 to MP2.1 Release candidate, hoping it...
Replies
Views
The settings button is shortly activated, the the focus jumps to Home. However, this happens only once at the first time. I need to stoip the audio play and restart in order to reproduce the effect. Result: - Movie/series button is highlighted - Focus is jumping to Home button (framed button) This happens every time, not just the...
The settings button is shortly activated, the the focus jumps to Home. However, this happens only once at the first time. I need to...
This is just a minor bug, but I want to report it. When you are playing any type of media item the "currently playing" button is...
Replies
Views
Here's a new testbuild which allows "escape" for resetting filter and it also contains a fix for filtering items with empty title: http://tinyurl.com/zkrwryw
Here's a new testbuild which allows "escape" for resetting filter and it also contains a fix for filtering items with empty title...
the search function from menu in movies does not find anything for me. The "-" just changes to "?" after some times without any...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip Valk, I downloaded the updated file and all is OK now. Update: This patch also fixed the performance issues, browsing media goes very fast now.
Thanks for the tip Valk, I downloaded the updated file and all is OK now. Update: This patch also fixed the performance issues...
I think I've hit a snag with MP2. After setting up my shares for pictures, music, movies and tvseries my database got quite big...
Replies
Views
Worth a shot. It also seems from your logs that Windows Update is failing? Might be worth trying to resolve that. As a long shot you could try recreating your TV server database: Create an export of your existing database using the TV Server Configuration, stop the server, move or rename 'MP2TVE_3.s3db' under 'C:\ProgramData\Team...
Worth a shot. It also seems from your logs that Windows Update is failing? Might be worth trying to resolve that. As a long shot...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hi, I have been running mediaportal 1 for years, but my pc needed some work (Motherboard...
Replies
Views
@breese notified me that I had some directories mapped with non-media files (like .zip .rar) as media source. I made some changes excluding these directories. Unfortunately it did not solve the SQLite.Interop.dll fault. See new set of logs and eventviewer messages attached.
@breese notified me that I had some directories mapped with non-media files (like .zip .rar) as media source. I made some changes...
There seems to be an occasional problem with the TV Service. Since yesterday I faced the following problem: After resuming from...
Replies
Views
Danke für den Patch. Aber so wie er ist kann ich ihn nicht übernehmen. Es werden zu viele Dinge vermischt. Ich sehe mir das in Ruhe an, welche Änderungen wo nötig sind. Das dauert aber ein wenig...
Danke für den Patch. Aber so wie er ist kann ich ihn nicht übernehmen. Es werden zu viele Dinge vermischt. Ich sehe mir das in...
Hey, while looking into the AudioSpectrumAnalyzer to figure out how it is using GetFFTData and what it is doing with it exactly, i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] Sorting Order is not "natural" (1 Viewer) DE
ok, code is cleaned up and import test ran without problems for me. New test version attached - changes will be pushed to GitHub in a few minutes. I have extended the LexicographicComparer in a way so that it supports different cultures. Currently, however, I still use InvariantCulture. Just wanted to make sure that it can be used...
ok, code is cleaned up and import test ran without problems for me. New test version attached - changes will be pushed to GitHub in...
Hi, On alphabetical sorting capital letters are sorted before normal letters. This leads to some unnatural sorting orders: In...
Replies
Views
Composers are now displaying - type has been removed.
Composers are now displaying - type has been removed.
Hi, i've noticed, that some tags are not displayed propper, please take a look at the screenshot: missing tag for Komponist...
Replies
Views
Confirmed with HD 4600 -> Great news :)
Confirmed with HD 4600 -> Great news :)
Hi. There is an issue with the font handling in Win 10 Theme. Did not noticed it before I migrate to Windows 10 so probably it is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom