Older releases (8 Viewers)

@Jay_UK can you please try this latest TC build: http://build.team-mediaportal.com:81/mediaportal/public-test/MediaPortal2/MediaPortal-2--MP2_Official_Wip21Pre2--5f711f28b0297472bb52557a8f064044c43c5712--153.7z? It contains a fix for window size changes on resume/HDMI disconnects. For me it now works correctly, the MP2-Client window...
@Jay_UK can you please try this latest TC build...
Hi there, I am starting to get back in to Mepo (thought I'd try MP2) :) I recently installed the "latest" release (Spring) but...
Replies
Views
Fixed?
Fixed?
This is on the MIA weekly test version. Clicking program in guide and selecting Watch program now --> nothing happens. Sometimes...
Replies
Views
Done... I'll make sure and run it for a long time and see if it is going.
Done... I'll make sure and run it for a long time and see if it is going.
Sound is ahead of vision. It appears to happen gradually over time. I'm seeing in on a show I recorded but which I'm viewing 10...
Replies
Views
Just that this topic is not forgotten. We should really nail the root cause after release of MP2.1 and find a solution. As you know I implemented some rotating indicators (in future there might be also CD's etc.) and I wondered why those rotate like an egg. It looks horrorable. The reason is simply, that the cropped parts of the image...
Just that this topic is not forgotten. We should really nail the root cause after release of MP2.1 and find a solution. As you know...
There is a huge bug in skin engine, that makes skinning very hard and partly prevents a professional visual appearance. When adding...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for reporting back! I have already added your download link to our wiki. I already thought about this. At least we could add a check for missing evr.dll (this one failed to load) and point users for requirement of manual installation of media pack. Would you help to test this change? As I am not sure what exactly was...
Thanks a lot for reporting back! I have already added your download link to our wiki. I already thought about this. At least we...
Maybe dense or lazy or both, but haven't found an answer. I seem to have the same question posted in...
Replies
Views
The dialog yes, I had to add SQLite option there. IIRC it is only shown if there is no default provider inside gentle.config listed or the file is missing at all. That it is not working correctly I didn't experience yet though.
The dialog yes, I had to add SQLite option there. IIRC it is only shown if there is no default provider inside gentle.config listed...
I've just got a new PC (ASUS) running Windows 10. I've installed MP2 from...
Replies
Views
Hi again, I tested on an Intel client (Atom 3700 series), but only with the MIA build (didn't have time to test with the Aug version) and it also experiences the same issue with subtitles where the video would freeze (same errors in the log as above). As expected, I applied your updated DLL and I can turn off the subs (obviously...
Hi again, I tested on an Intel client (Atom 3700 series), but only with the MIA build (didn't have time to test with the Aug...
Hi all, I have been running MP2 latest weekly build (20/08/2016) for some time and had been experiencing intermittent issues where...
Replies
Views
MP2 Server crashed while doing a analog channel scan and I am now getting the error "The graph building. Mostly your card is not supported by TvServer. Please create a report in our forum". However when I first installed it was working and I have one analog channel in the channel listing. The digital side is still working. I...
MP2 Server crashed while doing a analog channel scan and I am now getting the error "The graph building. Mostly your card is not...
MP2 Server crashed while doing a analog channel scan and I am now getting the error "The graph building. Mostly your card is not...
Replies
Views
This may now be fixed, but I can't see how to set a suitable indicator. Many thanks for your help in sorting me out.
This may now be fixed, but I can't see how to set a suitable indicator. Many thanks for your help in sorting me out.
I've been using MP2 since Windows 10 was issued. Yesterday it wouldn't record, nor even respond to any of the commands: MP2 has...
Replies
Views
Great! Thank you. I will consider giving it a try when it comes out.
Great! Thank you. I will consider giving it a try when it comes out.
I did some searching and I did not find a previous bug report on this. My apologies if one exists. I recently switched to MP2...
Replies
Views
My apologies again since I have uninstalled MP2 and gone back to MP1, partly because of this issue. Therefore, no logs, and having spent a lot of time getting the MP1 client working again, I am not presently willing to reinstall MP2. :notworthy: In MP2 I noted that pausing a TV recording then resuming it later causes the recording to...
My apologies again since I have uninstalled MP2 and gone back to MP1, partly because of this issue. Therefore, no logs, and having...
My apologies again since I have uninstalled MP2 and gone back to MP1, partly because of this issue. Therefore, no logs, and having...
Replies
Views
I've gone back to MP1 in part because of this. Unfortunately, this means (after literally spending several hours figuring out that I needed to uninstall then reinstall MySQL to get the MP1 client working again) I do not have log files for this, nor am I willing to reinstall MP2 to create them. My humblest of apologies. :notworthy...
I've gone back to MP1 in part because of this. Unfortunately, this means (after literally spending several hours figuring out that...
I've gone back to MP1 in part because of this. Unfortunately, this means (after literally spending several hours figuring out that...
Replies
Views
Doh!!!! I will do it tonight.
Doh!!!! I will do it tonight.
Hi, The DVD menu button is not working in MP2. I have attached a screenshot, is what happens when I press it. What log file do...
Replies
Views
Hi. Ich nutze MP2 seit Jahren. Das hätte ich sicher nicht, wenn MP2 kein DTS können würde. DTS funktioniert absolut einwandfrei und ohne jedes Problem. Hat es schon damals mit meinem Uralt AVR über S/PDIF und tut es jetzt über HDMI erst Recht. Auch von anderen ist mir bishe rnoch nie zu Ohren gekommen, dass es Probleme mit DTS Ton...
Hi. Ich nutze MP2 seit Jahren. Das hätte ich sicher nicht, wenn MP2 kein DTS können würde. DTS funktioniert absolut einwandfrei und...
Hallo, Wollte mal das 2er mediaportal probieren. Aber nach langem gefrickel habe ich aufgegeben. Zunächst muss ich sagen das die...
Replies
Views
@morpheus: I would like to add the Haupauge HVR-2205 card to the list above, as it also crashes during scanning. For a very detailed list of the research and workarounds I already did, I refer to this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-card-crash-and-some-other-issues-preliminary-thread.134926/ So I'm making this...
@morpheus: I would like to add the Haupauge HVR-2205 card to the list above, as it also crashes during scanning. For a very...
Hello i have Setup TV / MP2-Server crash during DVB-S scan. I try to scan Astra 19.2° satellite, and when the scan is on the next...
Replies
Views
Have you verified if the broadcaster has changed frequencies? Sat and cable providers tend to ocasionally swap channels around.
Have you verified if the broadcaster has changed frequencies? Sat and cable providers tend to ocasionally swap channels around.
Since 8/26, started getting 'nopmtfound' messages when attempting to load some previously working channels.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply, But unfortunately it's not the solution. Any other ideas? Thanks
Thanks for the reply, But unfortunately it's not the solution. Any other ideas? Thanks
Hello, the nfo scrapper for movies is scrapping incorrect genres. I wanted to import a movie with Bud Spencer. the genres in the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting back. Yes the fix will be included in next Weekly build.
Thanks for reporting back. Yes the fix will be included in next Weekly build.
Hi, Heving issues with the mp2 staying on top of the netflix player in the online videos plugin. I can hear the video start but...
Replies
Views
The installer is the first entry point of the software. We are fully aware that what we have today is not what we would like to see. I have this on my personal ToDo list but have not yet found the time to start digging into the installer engine that MP2 is using. Objective is to have an improved installer ready for the next release...
The installer is the first entry point of the software. We are fully aware that what we have today is not what we would like to...
No response from selecting a program to view in the guide. I did a reinstall but without deleting all files. I'm going to remove...
Replies
Views
I think is not deleted. I think it must rename the old database. Or use an versionned database like mp1. DatabaseVideoV1.
I think is not deleted. I think it must rename the old database. Or use an versionned database like mp1. DatabaseVideoV1.
hello, i try to setup MP2 Server on my TV server, but on service start, it won't. i don't know why, it worked before, but not...
Replies
Views
I encountered a possible bug in my MP2 set-up which I was able to reproduce - failure to retain card type data. A few days after my first MP2 install, on top of a much earlier MP1 installation, on opening the Configuration utility, I found that my cards (all USB-connected) had changed "type" parameters: 3,4,5 were "Unknown" instead...
I encountered a possible bug in my MP2 set-up which I was able to reproduce - failure to retain card type data. A few days after...
I encountered a possible bug in my MP2 set-up which I was able to reproduce - failure to retain card type data. A few days after...
Replies
Views
When i'm playing a serie or movie in mediaportal 2 and move mouse i got the menu where i can : stop pauze skip to next chapter fastforward rewind latest 2 function not working anyone any idea how to fix this ?
When i'm playing a serie or movie in mediaportal 2 and move mouse i got the menu where i can : stop pauze skip to next chapter...
When i'm playing a serie or movie in mediaportal 2 and move mouse i got the menu where i can : stop pauze skip to next chapter...
Replies
Views
@Lehmden just a followup: yesterday I extended the RadioRecordingsMDE to support "Video" as well, so the default configuration of recording media sources works already. What remains open is the support for channel logos, not sure if they don't appear because the logos don't exist yet in our repo, or if the internal handling prefers...
@Lehmden just a followup: yesterday I extended the RadioRecordingsMDE to support "Video" as well, so the default configuration of...
I have successfully recorded a few radio programs but they do not appear anywhere in the client for playing. They are present on...
Replies
Views
Seems to be a codec problem. Installed newest FFDshow tryouts now, but I cannot select the decoders in MP2 Server config. There is a list of codecs but for all it says: installed "no". Ffdshow decoders are not listed at all. Any ideas? Thanks!
Seems to be a codec problem. Installed newest FFDshow tryouts now, but I cannot select the decoders in MP2 Server config. There is...
Hi there, configured MP2 with my TV-Stick TechnoTrend CT2-4400 (Win 7, 64bit) With DVB-C and Unitymedia Hessen MP2 does not find...
Replies
Views
I have 5 locations, there are all on the same NAS Server. The NAS Server is not always "on", can that cause trouble?
I have 5 locations, there are all on the same NAS Server. The NAS Server is not always "on", can that cause trouble?
Being in BrowseMedia and switching to "LocalView" makes MP2 crash every time. Nothing in Logfiles, so I attach the message from...
Replies
Views
Was the problem raised by @alphadelta solved?
Was the problem raised by @alphadelta solved?
I recently installed Media Portal 2 Spring 16 on three computers. "Living Room" is a server and client running on a fresh install...
Replies
Views
Excellent :) Unfortunately the whole DX9 story is really tricky. I will update our Wiki accordingly and refer to the download that I suggested in my posting and advise to then run DXSetup manually.
Excellent :) Unfortunately the whole DX9 story is really tricky. I will update our Wiki accordingly and refer to the download that...
After my old hard drive failed, I bought a new 2TB HD and re-installed everything from the ground up. When I downloaded and TRIED...
Replies
Views
Hi there, If that is the case, then I suppose you're right, it was a non-standard setup and perhaps shouldn't be a bug. To be honest I cant remember if I edited the gentle file or not, I suppose I must have done (I cant imagine the MP2/TVE plugin installer having the logic for MySQL support). J.
Hi there, If that is the case, then I suppose you're right, it was a non-standard setup and perhaps shouldn't be a bug. To be...
Hi all, I'm not sure if this is specific to MP2, or whether the actual issue is present in MP1 (code differences between the two?)...
Replies
Views
I saw nothing helpful in them. Nor can I see why something is so wrong and yet 2 reboots later it is working correctly. Yet one reboot didn't do it. Hence the screen shot that was taken after the first reboot as a sort of proof. I'll swap the path tomorrow and see if I can reproduce the error.
I saw nothing helpful in them. Nor can I see why something is so wrong and yet 2 reboots later it is working correctly. Yet one...
Computer shut down in a power outage and this morning I get the above. Clues? Yani
Replies
Views
thanks, so it seems to be not a general bug, but currently WMC skin related. That's fine for the moment. I just assume the 0 has a value and will skin around it.
thanks, so it seems to be not a general bug, but currently WMC skin related. That's fine for the moment. I just assume the 0 has a...
During skinning of the NewsFeed for WMC skin I realized. that in all skins the number of news contained it 0. It seems the property...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom