Older releases (11 Viewers)

Found the problem. I recorded a TV program from the English Pearl channel in .ts format. I analysed the subtitle track that shows as "Chinese Simplified" in Mediaportal and it was in English! In fact, that subtitle track contains metadata that specifies it is a Chinese Simplified or English and I suspected it depends on what program...
Found the problem. I recorded a TV program from the English Pearl channel in .ts format. I analysed the subtitle track that shows...
I am based in Hong Kong and there is an English channel called Pearl TV. When I switch to this channel, the subtitles menu give me...
Replies
Views
OK was able to fix it with this thread. Sadly the MP2 client does not show an error message: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp2-client-tv-no-tv-provider-available-yet.133039/page-2
OK was able to fix it with this thread. Sadly the MP2 client does not show an error message...
Hi, the MP2 Server is running fine now. TV is also configured and pressing timeshift at the server works fine. At the client a...
Replies
Views
Agreed, I have never has stability issues, I just miss some of the functionality of MP1, but I am sure it is in the works. EDIT - Also, just ignore this post, and close it up, it was duplicating because I backed up some movies before my drive died and forgot to delete it. Thanks
Agreed, I have never has stability issues, I just miss some of the functionality of MP1, but I am sure it is in the works. EDIT -...
Hey All: I added some new movies to one of my Movie drives, and click on the "Reimport" for that share. when I look through my...
Replies
Views
Fixed following must be installed: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35 "The Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime provides updates to 9.0c and previous versions of DirectX — the core Windows® technology that drives high-speed multimedia and games on the PC" No idea, why this is necessary, I haven't installed...
Fixed following must be installed: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35 "The Microsoft DirectX® End-User...
Hello, I made a fresh install of windows 8.1 with media center. Then I installed latest Radeon and chipset drivers and then the...
Replies
Views
Oh.. sorry about that ;) It work's with WinRAR as you said...
Oh.. sorry about that ;) It work's with WinRAR as you said...
Hi everyone, I'm having a problem using SlimTV on my client-only machine. Everything is working fine on my standalone machine...
Replies
Views
Thank you, now it's working!
Thank you, now it's working!
MP2 client crashes with this message: SharpDX.SharpDXException: HRESULT: [0x8876086A], Module: [SharpDX.Direct3D9], ApiCode...
Replies
Views
Yeah, that's something I was not sure about. The plugin / Mp1 code uses compared to the IRSS code only parts of the remote directly. Other buttons are handled by the OS so these are not "mappable".
Yeah, that's something I was not sure about. The plugin / Mp1 code uses compared to the IRSS code only parts of the remote...
When I use the inbuilt MCE remote plugin, it feels like key presses are handled "slowly" by MP2. Is there any filtering of...
Replies
Views
I've set this thread to "no bug", for same reason as chefkoch mentioned: The "Default" skin in MP2 is the "mother" of all skins (unlike in MP1). It's not the intention of Default skin to have all features, but to define a solid base for all derived skins.
I've set this thread to "no bug", for same reason as chefkoch mentioned: The "Default" skin in MP2 is the "mother" of all skins...
Hi, Easy to reproduce : Add a serie, using Titanium skin : The tumbnails are displayed for each item. If you switch to the...
Replies
Views
"Auto" solved the issue, so there is no bug. Thanks :)
"Auto" solved the issue, so there is no bug. Thanks :)
I noticed that the StackPanel grows bigger than a parent Grid: By using this MPF code: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>...
Replies
Views
Yes, when the new video gets fullscreen, it also get's the audio source :)
Yes, when the new video gets fullscreen, it also get's the audio source :)
When playing back 2 h.246 videos with PiP, and you focus the second video, and then try to skip forwards or backwards, this affacts...
Replies
Views
Please also read this thread about some background information and ideas on development of menu: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/separation-of-menu-items.94996/
Please also read this thread about some background information and ideas on development of menu...
I dont know if it is right or wrong, but i have the Button for Playlist in every Menu and sub Menu at the last position. Example...
Replies
Views
Set as no Bug for now. If the problem still occurs please reply and add updated and more information.
Set as no Bug for now. If the problem still occurs please reply and add updated and more information.
Last night I was attempting to play a media file from the ResourceAccessModule, but after 3 mins of video, MediaPortal stopped...
Replies
Views
Set as no Bug for now. If the problem still occurs please reply and add updated information.
Set as no Bug for now. If the problem still occurs please reply and add updated information.
Default installation of MP2 and the server will not start due to an exception that it cant find SQLCE. Copying the files in...
Replies
Views
Wanted to try out MP2 because MP1 was already so awesome...but... MP2 does not start - well it does produces an Error Message...
Replies
Views
Sure, I will be happy to start the translation!
Sure, I will be happy to start the translation!
Hi, First of all MP2 looks really good (though a bit congusing which may be just a matter of time) and many thanks for this great...
Replies
Views
Same here! First try: installed using TeamViewer and AMD Catalyst 12.1 Second try: uninstalled first attempt, reboot, AMD Catalyst 12.3, physical on machine, same result :unsure: Oops, I assumed DX9 was present on my testing rig ;)
Same here! First try: installed using TeamViewer and AMD Catalyst 12.1 Second try: uninstalled first attempt, reboot, AMD Catalyst...
I have MP2 successfully working on a laptop, however on my desktop.. I open MP2 Client, get the splash screen then it quits back...
Replies
Views
I've tried this and could reproduce the issue: Having your 19sec SG-U mkv sample played by LAV splitter. When do a "seek to end" immediately, the player time jumps to "00:18/00:18" (end), pictures stalls but audio continues until the "real" end of file. I then tried to playback the same file in graphstudio. Seeking to end does...
I've tried this and could reproduce the issue: Having your 19sec SG-U mkv sample played by LAV splitter. When do a "seek to end"...
Hi, I've been watching some TV Series episode those days, and at the end of the video, I use to skip the credits. Most part of...
Replies
Views
I'll set this here to "no bug", because MP2 SlimTv is "only" a client for MP1 TvServer. This means whatever works there we can use, but issues have to be fixed in MP1 TvServer.
I'll set this here to "no bug", because MP2 SlimTv is "only" a client for MP1 TvServer. This means whatever works there we can use...
I have the same bug I have with MP1, It's only with the Hauppauge Colossus. see here...
Replies
Views
Also exists MKA for audio files...
Also exists MKA for audio files...
Hi, I just tried to import a MKV file containing actors and genres tags, and the tags are not imported in the database. But we...
Replies
Views
Will do! Meant to do that from the get-go. Sorry for any confusion
Will do! Meant to do that from the get-go. Sorry for any confusion
I can not install the MP2.0 Alpha Release on my Windows XP SP3 machine. The .msi package quits the installation with the error...
Replies
Views
As this issue seems to be codec related, and not a bug in MP2 code, I set this entry to "no bug" for now. If there are more problems with this topic we can investigate further...
As this issue seems to be codec related, and not a bug in MP2 code, I set this entry to "no bug" for now. If there are more...
When i am using CoreAVC with DXVA enabled, and then playback 2 h.264 videos using the Picture in Picture feature, the second video...
Replies
Views
AW: Incorrect disposal of SlimDX resources? yes, correctly
AW: Incorrect disposal of SlimDX resources? yes, correctly
While I was tracing some texture disposal issues I enabled the SlimDX.Configuration.DetectDoubleDispose feature (SlimDX Sept. 2011...
Replies
Views
AW: SlimTVClient doesn't work remotely Feature to remember/restore last channel group is now implemented :D
AW: SlimTVClient doesn't work remotely Feature to remember/restore last channel group is now implemented :D
Hi everybody, I'm having a problem with SlimTVClient when the client runs on a different machine than the (tv-)server. What I...
Replies
Views
AW: ScrollViewer Clipping Problem It seems that this is no bug. Even WPF behaves the same. We'll implement a logical scrolling function for the WrapPanel. When we have that function, the scroll viewer doesn't need to clip its contents at its borders.
AW: ScrollViewer Clipping Problem It seems that this is no bug. Even WPF behaves the same. We'll implement a logical scrolling...
Hi! Attached are two images of the same xaml screen. In the main part there's a ListView with ControlTemplate set to ScrollViewer...
Replies
Views
AW: Skin engine / Treeview => makes the UI not really responsible I just changed the prefix of this thread to "no bug", since it's only a performance problem. When we have much time, we'll see if we can improve the default style of the TreeView.
AW: Skin engine / Treeview => makes the UI not really responsible I just changed the prefix of this thread to "no bug", since it's...
Hey everybody, I was again just playing a little bit with MP2 and found a small annoying issue =) It looks like MP2 has to...
Replies
Views
Last news : Uninstall my f**k**g codec pack, installed only XVID, VodSub and Haali Splitter, now it works fine. No more ffdshow codecs to handle multiple audio tracks. Btw, in this config it works well in MP1, but not totally in MP2 : I still can't choose my audio stream in MP2, have to go in haali interface. But i'll try...
Last news : Uninstall my f**k**g codec pack, installed only XVID, VodSub and Haali Splitter, now it works fine. No more...
I think this post is for morpheus_xx. Recently, I changed my MPEG4 filter to ffdshow rev 3535 of August 19 2010, to enable multi...
Replies
Views
My pleasure Albert, As I said, I try to do my best to help, and submitting bug report is the easiest part, you (All the Team) do the hardest. Thanks for the software !
My pleasure Albert, As I said, I try to do my best to help, and submitting bug report is the easiest part, you (All the Team) do...
Hi all, Well, i'll try to explain step by step : 1 - On a new "install", setup default local shares (same if local shares are...
Replies
Views
AW: Playlists shown everywhere in settings section That's by design, that's no bug! :-) There are several buttons which are visible in every screen. If you have a running video, "Fullscreen video" is visible everywhere too, for example (and also some others). I'll rework that a bit to make such additional "feature" buttons shown...
AW: Playlists shown everywhere in settings section That's by design, that's no bug! :-) There are several buttons which are...
If you goto the settings section then you will see the playlists button in the navigation area everywhere you go from there. I saw...
Replies
Views
Thank you, it's working!
Thank you, it's working!
Hello, since my last SVN update on the 1. October MP 2 doesn't work anymore.... I get the error "Mediaportal 2 stoped working -...
Replies
Views
Hi Matejdro You have to download / install it from Dokan Download http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/MediaPortal2_Development/Compiling#Prerequisuites
Hi Matejdro You have to download / install it from Dokan Download...
Just updated to latest revision and now when launching server and/or client, message shows up saying "MediaPortal 2 has stopped...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom