Older releases (12 Viewers)

Well seems worse with SharpDX than SlimDX, or sure it's not better there too ;)
Well seems worse with SharpDX than SlimDX, or sure it's not better there too ;)
Hey, I was playing with the Experimental Sharp DX branch, and saw that I can't browse correctly my folders when I try to add a...
Replies
Views
I've set it to "Won't fix" since it shouldn't be a big deal to keep 200MB free space. We are using WiX Toolkit for our installer. Windows installer automatically creates restore points and manages rollbacks during installations and updates in case of an error and for this it needs some space on the system drive.
I've set it to "Won't fix" since it shouldn't be a big deal to keep 200MB free space. We are using WiX Toolkit for our installer...
Hello, Their is a bug in the installer, I'm getting an out-of-space warning on my 10 TB System which has around 3 TB of free...
Replies
Views
Well, unfortunately (or fortunately?), the build script builds whatever is currently located in the Release folder, so it's always a manual step to build the Release version of MP2 before the setup can be created. The good thing is that if you want to build a custom version, you can just build the Release version and then modify it...
Well, unfortunately (or fortunately?), the build script builds whatever is currently located in the Release folder, so it's always...
Hi, I'm trying to run the MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_Setup.bat and I receive the following errors...
Replies
Views
MP2 is built under .NET 4.0 (or later) or under .NET 3.5? I found this article, which leads me to this article. Maybe it could help.
MP2 is built under .NET 4.0 (or later) or under .NET 3.5? I found this article, which leads me to this article. Maybe it could help.
Hi all, I have in a temporary folder a corrupted AVI file. I think it's only the container with some valid properties, but...
Replies
Views
AW: very minor: if you double click on an button while pressing enter... No problem, I already mentioned that it is *very* minor and not important to fix, so I'm not disappointed or something else :) I just wanted to let you know ;) Smeulf cool that you can reproduce it, I thought that would be a problem^^
AW: very minor: if you double click on an button while pressing enter... No problem, I already mentioned that it is *very*...
I found a *very very* minor navigation issue and wasn't sure if I should make it public, but I think it is better you know it and...
Replies
Views
AW: Client: Unable to load 'freetype6.dll' Thanks, good to know that MP2 has problems with this setting.
AW: Client: Unable to load 'freetype6.dll' Thanks, good to know that MP2 has problems with this setting.
Hi, i compiled MP2 client and server using the "MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_" scripts. Both work on my pc. To try networking i...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom