Older releases (9 Viewers)

Here's a new testbuild which allows "escape" for resetting filter and it also contains a fix for filtering items with empty title: http://tinyurl.com/zkrwryw
Here's a new testbuild which allows "escape" for resetting filter and it also contains a fix for filtering items with empty title...
the search function from menu in movies does not find anything for me. The "-" just changes to "?" after some times without any...
Replies
Views
@disaster123 is everything else working as you expect? :)
@disaster123 is everything else working as you expect? :)
Is there a guide how to build a "custom" full installer including the tve3? I've some custom modifications to the tvserver in mp1...
Replies
Views
So, after modify : max_connection to 1000 Set .Host file with 127.0.0.1 localhos ::1 localhost MP2-server crash always, i'm back on MP1-TVE3. On MP1. i can have few error during xmltv import " Get_lock" message . but at least don't crash anymore.
So, after modify : max_connection to 1000 Set .Host file with 127.0.0.1 localhos ::1 localhost MP2-server crash always, i'm back...
Hello, since few days, i can't have all my EPG displayed. on XML import, the MP2-Server + TVE crash with this message ...
Replies
Views
I don't think that this is the cause, as it affects only MCE "previous" and "next" buttons, while "channel up/down" is mapped to "page up/down". But anyway, it's good that it is working now
I don't think that this is the cause, as it affects only MCE "previous" and "next" buttons, while "channel up/down" is mapped to...
Hi, I have a server/client install and a sepparate client install with MP2 Weekly Snapshot 2016-01-01. Also I have a MP 1.13.0...
Replies
Views
+1 to me. any solution?
+1 to me. any solution?
MediaPortal 2 Summer '15 Update 1 Hardware: Beebox Hi, unfortunately refresh rate changer doesn't work here. Logs are attached...
Replies
Views
I just have checked this. The only place where this setting is actually used is the TimeModel: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/1fcf783e56c55e96ae9c0e490a4b5b5b7be5487f/MediaPortal/Source/UI/UiComponents/SkinBase/Models/TimeModel.cs#L99-L110 So for what it is worth, I even would remove this setting.
I just have checked this. The only place where this setting is actually used is the TimeModel...
Currently the description of the settings when modifying the date or the time format only states: "Date format used in the skin...
Replies
Views
I have not found any. Indeed it works in tve3 included into MP2
I have not found any. Indeed it works in tve3 included into MP2
instead of rescanning a whole list of transponders (too many obsolete data in there), where possible I rescan only transponders...
Replies
Views
Hui there's a lot of codecs not installed now compared to the previous install. madVR, MPC-HC SubtitleSource, WebM, Photo Gallery filters, Xiph.Org When you install any of those, take care and check if MP2 movies with subtitles still play - Maybe we can find a breaking point ;)
Hui there's a lot of codecs not installed now compared to the previous install. madVR, MPC-HC SubtitleSource, WebM, Photo Gallery...
Hi! If i try to playback a movie (.mkv), MP2 crashes to desktop. -> Logs and info are attached! Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
Yes, it is working way better with the anniversary release + MP Extended. Freeze for about 5 secs of one TV player then stream continues. I can live with that. :) Tho local videos work flawlessly in PiP. :) Thanks!
Yes, it is working way better with the anniversary release + MP Extended. Freeze for about 5 secs of one TV player then stream...
Hello! If I watch one TV channel and want to open a second one with PiP enabled first player image freezes. Can anyone else who...
Replies
Views
Hi. As mentioned in another thread I'll try to list the focus issues I have, when I'm using remote only to control MP2. When staring (no matter via MP2 Tray-Launcher or shortcut) , MP2 has no focus at all and isn't the active Window... After pressing the "Green Button" again MP2 is the active Window but no Item in Home has focus...
Hi. As mentioned in another thread I'll try to list the focus issues I have, when I'm using remote only to control MP2. When...
Hi. As mentioned in another thread I'll try to list the focus issues I have, when I'm using remote only to control MP2. When...
Replies
Views
Just tested again and now it works again. TheTvDB has solved the bug. Nevertheless I think we should handle such a situation a bit more gracefully. Will add a jira issue to use an error handler instead of letting the exception go trough...
Just tested again and now it works again. TheTvDB has solved the bug. Nevertheless I think we should handle such a situation a bit...
As reported in another thread by @breese, currently the MovieMetadataExtractor throws a lot of exceptions of the following kind...
Replies
Views
I don't think this would work, until TsWriter of TVE3.5 looks into different keys, depending on the environment it is running in (console, TvService, MP2-Plugin). I would prefer some simple "ISettingsInterface" to pass such information into the filter
I don't think this would work, until TsWriter of TVE3.5 looks into different keys, depending on the environment it is running in...
I just want to notice that the the MP2 TsWriter is logging into the MP1 log dir. I couldn't find ja JIRA for it, but I'm currently...
Replies
Views
Hello! When you have audio running and then want to start a video you get to asked if you want to play it alone or concurrently with video. See screenshot: If you choose 'Bild/Video abspielen' you get asked if you want to resume. If you choose 'Bild/Video im Hintergrund abspielen und Audiowiedergabe fortsetzen' you don't get asked...
Hello! When you have audio running and then want to start a video you get to asked if you want to play it alone or concurrently...
Hello! When you have audio running and then want to start a video you get to asked if you want to play it alone or concurrently...
Replies
Views
The screenshot has the OpacityMask fix included (rounded buttons). IIRC I made also changes to the button dimension so that they still fit one screen. In your screenshot the available height is not enough for rendering two rows. Another note: the OpacityMask branch is not finished yet, as there are issues when using multisampling...
The screenshot has the OpacityMask fix included (rounded buttons). IIRC I made also changes to the button dimension so that they...
I did not investigated the reason of this problem, yet, but wanted to let you know about this. Using my latest custom build...
Replies
Views
Hum, I can't reproduce the problem now with one file only. MaxMan23 or chefkoch, can you please send some logs for both client and server with the current winter release if the problem still exists ? And if possible, tell me the full filename you're trying to move ? Thanks. Smeulf.
Hum, I can't reproduce the problem now with one file only. MaxMan23 or chefkoch, can you please send some logs for both client...
Hi, i created some shares to different movie folders on my hdd. The importer detect the movies. Then i closed MP2. After that i...
Replies
Views
Oh and btw this is what happens on the server side when playing the bluray not as an iso but from a folder (the attached server log corresponds to the above BDFolder_Log.zip on the client side). There are still some exceptions when serializing - don't know what they mean...
Oh and btw this is what happens on the server side when playing the bluray not as an iso but from a folder (the attached server log...
Hi everybody, I just did some tests on playing Bluray Isos remotely, which was always a problem for me, but I didn't find enough...
Replies
Views
Hi together, I have tested the last dev branch this week and in the dev branch I have some issues. If I play something in PiP mode I loose everytime the audio stream. This happen after switch of the PiP mode. The audio stream didn't change with video stream. After switch of the audio stream manually I loose kompletly the sound. I...
Hi together, I have tested the last dev branch this week and in the dev branch I have some issues. If I play something in PiP...
Hi morpheus, i've tested your new version. The stuttering in the PiP mode is gone but i've problems with the audio stream. If i...
Replies
Views
Not sure if the attached log file of this post, is a similar case. This time MP2 is not starting because I define wrongs namespace in the styles.xaml. I expect that we can not ignore every stupid errors done in skin files. So this issue might not be an issue at all, since fixing the skin file solved the problem.
Not sure if the attached log file of this post, is a similar case. This time MP2 is not starting because I define wrongs namespace...
Today I created a new setting within the shutdown manager and registered it at '/Configuration/Settings/General/System'. I still...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip Valk, I downloaded the updated file and all is OK now. Update: This patch also fixed the performance issues, browsing media goes very fast now.
Thanks for the tip Valk, I downloaded the updated file and all is OK now. Update: This patch also fixed the performance issues...
I think I've hit a snag with MP2. After setting up my shares for pictures, music, movies and tvseries my database got quite big...
Replies
Views
While running MediaPortal 2 client in debug mode an exception occured. System.NullReferenceException wurde nicht behandelt. Message=Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. Source=SkinEngine StackTrace: bei MediaPortal.UI.SkinEngine.Controls.ImageSources.TextureImageSource.Setup(RectangleF...
While running MediaPortal 2 client in debug mode an exception occured. System.NullReferenceException wurde nicht behandelt...
While running MediaPortal 2 client in debug mode an exception occured. System.NullReferenceException wurde nicht behandelt...
Replies
Views
Chefkoch, IIRC, Dokan 0.6 was just very buggy, that was why we switched back to the elder version. I don't think this bug report can be considered as fixed, maybe we should check it again. But it might be related to the bug report from some weeks ago that videos don't play very well via remote connections. In the other thread, I...
Chefkoch, IIRC, Dokan 0.6 was just very buggy, that was why we switched back to the elder version. I don't think this bug report...
Mopheus: Playing BD-isos works perfectly when MP2-Client and MP2-Server are located on the same machine. When I try to play a...
Replies
Views
MP2 version: Alpha 1 Summer Release When adding a global share in SingleSeat configuration the label on the top right says "Add local share"
MP2 version: Alpha 1 Summer Release When adding a global share in SingleSeat configuration the label on the top right says "Add...
MP2 version: Alpha 1 Summer Release When adding a global share in SingleSeat configuration the label on the top right says "Add...
Replies
Views
MP2 version: Alpha 1 SummerRelease Picture should say everything:
Replies
Views
Everything is fine now that I've updated to the latest Intel graphics drivers and the latest version of LAV... could of sworn I'd already done that :whistle: :oops: Err, no bug? Unless georgius has updated and still has this problem.
Everything is fine now that I've updated to the latest Intel graphics drivers and the latest version of LAV... could of sworn I'd...
I have strange issue with MP2. Doesn't mind which video file I choose, always is shown black screen (better to say: top and bottom...
Replies
Views
could be an issue the MP2 could not read one file and stops importing. can you please post all logfiles (client+server) again?
could be an issue the MP2 could not read one file and stops importing. can you please post all logfiles (client+server) again?
Hi All I am not sure if I am doing something wrong but there seems to be a problem with the picture share. I have shared...
Replies
Views
Hi there, me again :rolleyes: So my HTPC is connected via HDMI to my Onkyo receiver, and i am using ffdshow audio decoder. DTS, AC3 and the HD versions of them, all use HDMI Passthrough (see screenshot). But with MP2 i cant get DTS to work. I just cant hear anything. My receiver is just blinking with its HDMI logo, to show me, that...
Hi there, me again :rolleyes: So my HTPC is connected via HDMI to my Onkyo receiver, and i am using ffdshow audio decoder. DTS...
Hi there, me again :rolleyes: So my HTPC is connected via HDMI to my Onkyo receiver, and i am using ffdshow audio decoder. DTS...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the slow reply - yes it does. I put the visulisation up on the screen because I was not sure how well the audio would come across on the video I made. - Thanks for the continued development of a fantastic product! Robbo
Sorry for the slow reply - yes it does. I put the visulisation up on the screen because I was not sure how well the audio would...
Hi there, I have been trying out various audio types to see how things are working and I have found that my .m4a tracks don't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom