Older releases (20 Viewers)

@morpheus_xx the screenshot of MP after i use "Arial Unicode MS" with font file "ARIALUNI.TTF". thanks morpheus_xx and vasilich again.
@morpheus_xx the screenshot of MP after i use "Arial Unicode MS" with font file "ARIALUNI.TTF". thanks morpheus_xx and vasilich...
when i open MediaPortal2,it couldn't show chinese in the skin,but can show english,how can i do?all the chinese in the skin...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that this works now :) Thanks for the fix morpheus :)
I can confirm that this works now :) Thanks for the fix morpheus :)
Just starting to test MP2, and many things work good now, and damn it is fast! One problem I have is the placement of DVB...
Replies
Views
Hi. The unusual naming is most likely due to an entry in the hosts file (found in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc) . A third party software has modified the hosts file so the first entry has to be something like 127.0.0.1 update.raxco.com to redirect update requests to localhost... To prevent this the first line in the hosts file...
Hi. The unusual naming is most likely due to an entry in the hosts file (found in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc) . A third party...
I just installed MP2 besides MP1 and selected Single Seat setup. The strange item I see is that the MP2 Server is on host...
Replies
Views
In MP1 I always click the "All Grouped", but in the MP2setup it sadly dose not work. Since it works now, how can I make a import/export backup? @resa Thank you again. @morpheus_xx I created the folder, but since MP2 didn't crash since then, it's empty. But it's there for next time.
In MP1 I always click the "All Grouped", but in the MP2setup it sadly dose not work. Since it works now, how can I make a...
Good day to you. I did a clean install of win10 some day ago and directly installed Mediaportal2, after setting up my cinergy s2...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm getting this same error message with MP2 Summer Update 2015 Update 1. I've installed Server/client on one PC and everything is working fine. On the second PC, I install client, and it works straight after it. However after 24 hours, it stops working. I have installed/uninstalled VC2010 x86 to try and work out how to...
Hello all. I'm getting this same error message with MP2 Summer Update 2015 Update 1. I've installed Server/client on one PC and...
I got the error There is no player registered to play media item 'stream3.0' All my musics and videos play fine I Installed the...
Replies
Views
hmm...I was fooled by my MP1 client that was configured to use UNC paths - which worked all the time... Changing the MP1 client to rtsp - turned out it did not work either. Then restarted the MP2-Server TVE3 - after that MP2 client started to work as well. So closing the case... Restart of the MP2-Server solved the problem...
hmm...I was fooled by my MP1 client that was configured to use UNC paths - which worked all the time... Changing the MP1 client to...
Perhaps that is not a supported scenario? I have the MP1 client working against a MP2 TVE3 server. But when trying to run a MP2...
Replies
Views
No, not at all. We all make mistakes sometimes! :) Thank you for reporting and persisting. (y)
No, not at all. We all make mistakes sometimes! :) Thank you for reporting and persisting. (y)
Hi, I've a little problem with paytv. With MP1 all works fine. But with MP2 and TVE3 i can't look paytv anymore. Channel is...
Replies
Views
The message is still appearing one second but it works.
The message is still appearing one second but it works.
Hello, I installed and re-installed but still the same. Requirements also verified. When i try to play a movie or a serie a...
Replies
Views
Dohhh!!! Looks like it, I downloaded them both at the same and guess I got them mixed up, thanks for your time btw if your using MEDIA BROWSER you need to create a custom profile for the dish hopper /slinks away
Dohhh!!! Looks like it, I downloaded them both at the same and guess I got them mixed up, thanks for your time btw if your using...
I have 318 movies identically encoded, after MANY experiments get my dish hopper dlna dialed in, and the result was mpeg2...
Replies
Views
Yep, doing so got me past that issue. Thanks!
Yep, doing so got me past that issue. Thanks!
After starting MP2 it crashes directly with a failure message. The failure occures only with the SlimTV Native plugin. I used the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting us know... :) Now we know to stay away from those routers.... ;)
Thanks for letting us know... :) Now we know to stay away from those routers.... ;)
I am testing MP2 Alpha4 today, and I have a server/client setup on my HTPC and a Client only install on my Main PC. when the MP2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom