Older releases (13 Viewers)

The slider in TV is not clickable by mouse yet, so at the moment timeshift works only with keyboard/remote. I think it can be implemented, but due to limited resources it won't have higher priority at the moment. You could add it as feature request in the corresponding section and if you're lucky a dev picks it up as it seems not too...
The slider in TV is not clickable by mouse yet, so at the moment timeshift works only with keyboard/remote. I think it can be...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description The rewind function no matter how initiated through keyboard or mouse, does not function...
Replies
Views
Hi, I couldn't figure out why some recordings were 'randomly' not being made until I found a message in ServerError.log that said "Illegal characters in path". I had selected '%title% - %channel% - %date% - %start%' as the format for recordings and I was getting some strange file names like 'ВєюАЭY_њ - PRIME - 2017-10-29 - 6_00...
Hi, I couldn't figure out why some recordings were 'randomly' not being made until I found a message in ServerError.log that said...
Hi, I couldn't figure out why some recordings were 'randomly' not being made until I found a message in ServerError.log that said...
Replies
Views
You'll need to open a new Feature Request ;)
You'll need to open a new Feature Request ;)
MePo: 2.1 Final Audio Codec: All using Lav Audio: 0.69.0.42-git | Bitstream checked for all formats available. Video Codec: All...
Replies
Views
Hello, Any update after reinstalling Windows?
Hello, Any update after reinstalling Windows?
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description Nothing special happened. MP 2.1.1 wasn't running to do some work on that machine. Then...
Replies
Views
Any news on this?
Any news on this?
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description using the config app (called SetupTV.exe), all the screens work except "General", which...
Replies
Views
Thank you but these just describe different energy profiles. Please produce fresh full logs that reflect the PC entering standby and resuming.
Thank you but these just describe different energy profiles. Please produce fresh full logs that reflect the PC entering standby...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description MP2.1.1 black sreen after wake up from sleep in Windows 10 I was about become mental...
Replies
Views
Not a lot to further say beyond the title. Everything ok with .mkv files. Worked only 1 time after clean installation (uninstalled mp1 & mp2). Tried to uninstall and install mp2 again. Not solved. Logs attached. Thanks. Salvino.
Not a lot to further say beyond the title. Everything ok with .mkv files. Worked only 1 time after clean installation (uninstalled...
Not a lot to further say beyond the title. Everything ok with .mkv files. Worked only 1 time after clean installation (uninstalled...
Replies
Views
Given up .. bought a small television ..
Given up .. bought a small television ..
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description This problem occurred (for me) on occasion in 2.1 Spring 16 version, but is making 2.1.1...
Replies
Views
I have resolved this. It was an error in the config of my epg collector.
I have resolved this. It was an error in the config of my epg collector.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description I am using xmltv epg import. If a program spans midnight then the epg shows 2 entries for...
Replies
Views
Works! Awesome and thanks! now I can test :)
Works! Awesome and thanks! now I can test :)
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description I am trying to test something in an old Media Portal 2 release, but I cant install older...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description After multiple channel change using IPTV it crashes the TV Service. It doesn't seem to be consistent in the number of channel changes for it to occur. The errors which usually occur first are: -Error invoking action GetNowNextProgram -Error invoking action StartTimeshift -Error invoking...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description After multiple channel change using IPTV it crashes the TV Service. It doesn't seem to be...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description After multiple channel change using IPTV it crashes the TV Service. It doesn't seem to be...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description Problem from title occurs, when user wants to select the sleep-timer entry in shut-down menu in TE theme. all other buttons of this menu are working well. The complete sleep-timer code is shared by all skins (dialogSleepTimer.xaml), so it seems not skin related on first view. Original report...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description Problem from title occurs, when user wants to select the sleep-timer entry in shut-down...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description Problem from title occurs, when user wants to select the sleep-timer entry in shut-down...
Replies
Views
As expected it happened again and I collected the log. Then I rebooted to get a "fresh" MP2 and downloaded the latest version which I installed and checked the configuration. The manual import went fine. Its running for a little over 24h now and the nightly update also happened without a hitch. So so far the new version solved it, but...
As expected it happened again and I collected the log. Then I rebooted to get a "fresh" MP2 and downloaded the latest version which...
: Description Not exactly sure if this is a bug, but here is the issue: - Put a folder of "season 2" in the appropriate directory...
Replies
Views
All matter of (not so relevant) semantic. IMHO bug aren't just coding mistakes and typos, wrong decisions are bugs as well. In short when "intended" and "expected" doesn't overlap you get a bug. Call it logical bug, design bug, whatever you like, it's still something that needs to be fixed to adjust the program. And to be clear I'm...
All matter of (not so relevant) semantic. IMHO bug aren't just coding mistakes and typos, wrong decisions are bugs as well. In...
: Description Looks like the mouse wheel events are taken at the wrong level, so the EPG screen behaves like Office where the...
Replies
Views
Titanium Extended is included as Themen in BlueVision.of MP2. Regarding the unresponsive GUI there seems to be a individual problem. Most users reported a super fast GUI. You switched back to MP1, but do you still have MP2.1.1 installed, so we could ask you to check things further? Otherwise we leave this topic unsolved and open.
Titanium Extended is included as Themen in BlueVision.of MP2. Regarding the unresponsive GUI there seems to be a individual...
Hi all I have been using MP1 for several years now but thought it was time to give MP2 a chance. My MP1.* htpc acts as...
Replies
Views
Ok, as this did not help, you need to grant your server proper internet access, if you want to get rid of this delay, Looks as if the list of available languages needs to be downloaded in any circumstances.
Ok, as this did not help, you need to grant your server proper internet access, if you want to get rid of this delay, Looks as if...
: Description edit: sorry, didnt noticed this is an international forum. the problem is, tv-server (mp 2.1) starts with a delay (1...
Replies
Views
...found it.. server setting... I thought it was somewhere close to media sources configuration, but server setting is the right place to look at...
...found it.. server setting... I thought it was somewhere close to media sources configuration, but server setting is the right...
The first Context Window is not centerd: When using a network share it won't expand Also in the explanation Text - therer...
Replies
Views
The settings button is shortly activated, the the focus jumps to Home. However, this happens only once at the first time. I need to stoip the audio play and restart in order to reproduce the effect. Result: - Movie/series button is highlighted - Focus is jumping to Home button (framed button) This happens every time, not just the...
The settings button is shortly activated, the the focus jumps to Home. However, this happens only once at the first time. I need to...
This is just a minor bug, but I want to report it. When you are playing any type of media item the "currently playing" button is...
Replies
Views
So I started testing on a fully patched/updated Windows Server 2016 and so far no blockyness or stuttering! I know it is not officially supported, but since it is a souped-up version of Windows 10 I think it will basically be the same ... At my first attempt of installing MP2.1 I got an error message - I forgot the exact number - but...
So I started testing on a fully patched/updated Windows Server 2016 and so far no blockyness or stuttering! I know it is not...
So I waited about a month till I decided to bite the bullet and upgrade from Spring 2016 to MP2.1 Release candidate, hoping it...
Replies
Views
aha, I noticed this too yesterday, but it seems it will be fixed.:) (I have started testing on Windows Server 2016 - which is a pimped-up version of Windows 10 - and I have disabled all possible privacy settings, like location, so I tought this was the reason for the lost cities in the weather plugin. Guess I was wrong.)
aha, I noticed this too yesterday, but it seems it will be fixed.:) (I have started testing on Windows Server 2016 - which is a...
I changed after 13 years from MP1 to MP2.1. This is the first release of MP2 were I got everything working in one hour. I had one...
Replies
Views
Alright, I'll set the thread to "Not reproducible"
Alright, I'll set the thread to "Not reproducible"
Hey there, i am new to MP2 so it may be that this is not a Bug... After Resume from STandby the MP2 client is Running but TV does...
Replies
Views
@MrGrymReaper , sIx weeks have passed and you haven't returned since. ;) Given the fact that recrdings do indeed show up not only on my system but on other people's too, I suspect that you haven't correctly configured your shares and access rights. This thread is providing information what can go wrong in such cases and how this can...
@MrGrymReaper , sIx weeks have passed and you haven't returned since. ;) Given the fact that recrdings do indeed show up not only...
I think there may be a bug in the MediaPortal 2.1 client or server software in regards to the completed or in progress recordings...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.1 Not exiting DE
Sorry for my lack of response -- I was in an accident the day of my previous post and my priorities changed. But I wanted to get back to this and let you know what's happened, which is that a couple weeks ago I did a fresh install of Win10 and MP2 and it's been working great. However, I do have a theory: when I installed MP2 this...
Sorry for my lack of response -- I was in an accident the day of my previous post and my priorities changed. But I wanted to get...
Win7 x64; this issue occurs on client-PC where server is on a separate PC. Background: I had first noticed this problem in a v2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.1 Rewind DE
Yes you are correct in that neither vlc or wmp can rewind .ts files. I was basing my observation on the fact that mp1 can rewind .ts. obviously there is a big difference in how the 2 handle rewind.
Yes you are correct in that neither vlc or wmp can rewind .ts files. I was basing my observation on the fact that mp1 can rewind...
I am using MP2 2.1 and the rewind seems to be broken. When I click on the rewind it just pauses for a sec then carries on playing...
Replies
Views
Ah Ok, it is missing then. Bummer. I don't know the filename of the EPG from the top of my head, but I'll hunt it down and see how large it is and try to open it and then ctrl+F with some keywords and see how long it takes. My feeling is it shouldn't take that long, but I can be wrong. Still I think it could be a nice option to tick...
Ah Ok, it is missing then. Bummer. I don't know the filename of the EPG from the top of my head, but I'll hunt it down and see how...
I think it's not worth to open a thread for that, so I also post it here. It's related to the footer in home menu. The help text...
Replies
Views
So you must have done it in WMC skin, as the other skins do not have such option in settings. After removing menu items press the "safe" button and you'll see the effect only in WMC skin. If it does still not work, please upload log files.
So you must have done it in WMC skin, as the other skins do not have such option in settings. After removing menu items press the...
I removed a couple of items from the home menu, but they're still showing up in the menu. What did I do wrong?
Replies
Views
MP 2.1 Final, Win7 The importer says it's 36% finished, but has been that way for over two hours. Stopping/restarting MP doesn't have any effect. Also, some of my media sources say "importing..." but there is no percentage displayed on the individual items. (These happen to be TV series items.) BTW, all of my files are ISO files...
MP 2.1 Final, Win7 The importer says it's 36% finished, but has been that way for over two hours. Stopping/restarting MP doesn't...
MP 2.1 Final, Win7 The importer says it's 36% finished, but has been that way for over two hours. Stopping/restarting MP doesn't...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx Sorry for the late reply but I missed your last message here. Whatever... I can confirm that the bug is fixed. Thanks a lot!:)
@morpheus_xx Sorry for the late reply but I missed your last message here. Whatever... I can confirm that the bug is fixed...
I think that in this very case an image is better than 1000 words and logs. 14/9 is a great MP1 feature while watching mismatched...
Replies
Views
Yes, after tuning it off, it is working fine.
Yes, after tuning it off, it is working fine.
@ge2301 @Developers Maybe i've found a navigation bug. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start MP2 / Music 2. Filter by album 3. Sort by...
Replies
Views
Hello Tilman, Welcome to MediaPortal and the forum:) Your description is accurate that nothing is scanned if #1 is unchecked.(y) This would more be a feature request and I might move your posting to that section. Unfortunately I will also have to reject the request. The reason is that we are using the TVServer part (TVE 3) as a...
Hello Tilman, Welcome to MediaPortal and the forum:) Your description is accurate that nothing is scanned if #1 is unchecked.(y)...
: Description In TV Server configuration, TV Servers/NAME/DVB-S it is possible to "Scan for channels" although #1 is unchecked...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom