Older releases (7 Viewers)

Thank you for the clear reply, much appreciated. Of course decisions have to be made and it is impossible to satisfy everyone. Keep up the good work! Since this is only the beginning of the 2.x branch (at least for us end users), I'm very much looking forward to how the default skin will evolve over time, and also what will happen...
Thank you for the clear reply, much appreciated. Of course decisions have to be made and it is impossible to satisfy everyone. Keep...
My PC had a problem so I have to reinstall windows 10. I was using ver 1.15 and chinese without any problems (yes I made some...
Replies
Views
But that doesn't remove the source of your problems - the faulty .nfo files. Cheers Blue Max
But that doesn't remove the source of your problems - the faulty .nfo files. Cheers Blue Max
Hello, there are still problems with the import from TV Series. (Movie import looks good) I added new Episodes from some TV...
Replies
Views
@aspik for your interest: I reworked the fix and force-pushed it. I think the MPC part can stay this way. I go for a merge to 2.1pre2 later.
@aspik for your interest: I reworked the fix and force-pushed it. I think the MPC part can stay this way. I go for a merge to...
Hi, First off great software. I now know I can upgrade Windows and still have TV. I turned subtitles on and now they won't turn...
Replies
Views
I've just tried the build and everything is working as expected (y) Defined MI details, OtherDetails, filter details, container details, main menu item details ... all are showing correctly. If you ask me, you can merge the branch :)
I've just tried the build and everything is working as expected (y) Defined MI details, OtherDetails, filter details, container...
I realized, that the file title is not shown in the footer for videos anymore. I remember it was there in previous versions. For...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the delayed answer, I was travelling last days. I have a rather old graphic card: ATI 4870 HD. The drivers were not released with the windows update. I still have another gc (new) in a box. I'll try to exchange them once.
Sorry for the delayed answer, I was travelling last days. I have a rather old graphic card: ATI 4870 HD. The drivers were not...
I face a visual bug in any kind of tree view in MP2. I saw the same in BlueVision and Win10 theme. Go deeper into the tree...
Replies
Views
Thanks @morpheus_xx I must have just not noticed before.
Thanks @morpheus_xx I must have just not noticed before.
Not sure if it's a bug. The second one has radio stations in it. Is this expected?
Replies
Views
Good. I had made the same observation and wanted your confirmation. I'll then close it together with the remark to install 1703.
Good. I had made the same observation and wanted your confirmation. I'll then close it together with the remark to install 1703.
Hi. When scrolling in larger lists always after a short time a "Device Hung" Error appears and stalls the client so I only can kill...
Replies
Views
I could preproduce and fix this issue. The change will be included in the 2.1 final release. Thanks for reporting @JohnHind!
I could preproduce and fix this issue. The change will be included in the 2.1 final release. Thanks for reporting @JohnHind!
In the UK some radio (audio only) channels are broadcast in DVBT multiplexes. I can receive these fine from a DVBT card and the...
Replies
Views
Is it? @morpheus_xx may comment on his implementation.
Is it? @morpheus_xx may comment on his implementation.
It seems that someone thought that minimize conflicts with "always on top". From a user perspective, it doesn't. I run MP2.1 pre...
Replies
Views
2.1pre2 installed and it works (uses .nfo files as expected) :)
2.1pre2 installed and it works (uses .nfo files as expected) :)
I have been told to use tinyMediaManager to create MP2.1 readable info files so I can edit the tags and import appropriate...
Replies
Views
Yes, Brownard fixed it.
Yes, Brownard fixed it.
I found one bug. Can somebody please confirm before creating a Jira. Video - OK If you are playing a video the "currently playing"...
Replies
Views
Confirmed with HD 4600 -> Great news :)
Confirmed with HD 4600 -> Great news :)
Hi. There is an issue with the font handling in Win 10 Theme. Did not noticed it before I migrate to Windows 10 so probably it is...
Replies
Views
I had the MP2.1 pre 2 client crash - but have found no data to submit. So this is a report of failing to log a crash... I was viewing TV, when the screen froze. It's OTA, and it's raining, so that's not completely unexpected. I wasn't paying careful attention - it may have been frozen for a relatively long time. I closed the...
I had the MP2.1 pre 2 client crash - but have found no data to submit. So this is a report of failing to log a crash... I was...
I had the MP2.1 pre 2 client crash - but have found no data to submit. So this is a report of failing to log a crash... I was...
Replies
Views
Fixed it. Changes are merged into WIP_2.1_Pre2. Build is in TC #197. Sorry, still have no clue how to figure out the correct download url.
Fixed it. Changes are merged into WIP_2.1_Pre2. Build is in TC #197. Sorry, still have no clue how to figure out the correct...
The PlayerControls are not working with playlists. When opening an album and playing the first track, automatically all tracks are...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your answers. I'm answering both of you in one posting. I was told that I only have to stop the tv service of MP1 before installing MP2. I am using client and server on one computer. I do net see the complete categories where I am only one parent category. I can only use back to go to the parent category, better would be...
Thanks for your answers. I'm answering both of you in one posting. I was told that I only have to stop the tv service of MP1...
Hello all, as suggested I gave Mediaportal 1.1 Pre 2 a try but I was again extremely disappointed like by my last test 1-2 years...
Replies
Views
@JSchuricht , I have no explanation why the nfo settings file is incomplete on some of your systems. Did you maybe try weekly's in the past and then kept the settings when installing new versions? I understand that manually adding the missing lines cures your issue. In essence, I don't think that there is a fundamental problem with...
@JSchuricht , I have no explanation why the nfo settings file is incomplete on some of your systems. Did you maybe try weekly's in...
I am working on a system for my father which is win7 standalone with a bunch of individual hard drives and only movies on them. He...
Replies
Views
Done
Done
MP 2.1 pre 2 on Windows 10. Client/server on one desktop box. MP exclusively used for TV, but desktop always has other...
Replies
Views
Please, please, please - keep the thread clean! This is about MP2-555 - not any skin problems. Kindly post your issues in the respective section(s).
Please, please, please - keep the thread clean! This is about MP2-555 - not any skin problems. Kindly post your issues in the...
Hello, sorry for my bad english. ;) I wrote this problem also in April 2016 and there i get the answer that without MIA Rework it...
Replies
Views
I think merge your changes, they are still a big improvement, I'm not sure when I can finish mine (y)
I think merge your changes, they are still a big improvement, I'm not sure when I can finish mine (y)
Hi. I've tried to remove my images share because I wanted to test something on the thumbnail issue. But I can't remove them. All I...
Replies
Views
Hi. Yes exactly. An XML file can be read in any text editor (like notepad). But it is laborious to find the "bad guy" this way. I'm not aware of a tool to check such files automatically. I don't think so. The channels have different ID (as you can see on your screenshot) so it is no problem to use the same EPG Data for more than...
Hi. Yes exactly. An XML file can be read in any text editor (like notepad). But it is laborious to find the "bad guy" this way...
When expanding the window, the text boxen don't expand to show all the text. (I'll give you the one with the directory. :-) )
Replies
Views
My Bad..... I have a huge # of LAV installers and was installing 69.0..... Found the 69.0-4 and installed it. Now everything plays correctly... Mark this as Fixed please...
My Bad..... I have a huge # of LAV installers and was installing 69.0..... Found the 69.0-4 and installed it. Now everything plays...
Hello, today i want to play a ISO movie with MP2.1, but the Player don't start the movie. Log file in the notes. In the Client...
Replies
Views
Alright, this isn't really fixed. I am not seeing new movies and series except under browse media which is really slow and doesn't always work (this view could not be built). Import seems to be continuously running but the server doesn't appear to be doing anything, even the logs don't show much activity. Restarting the server service...
Alright, this isn't really fixed. I am not seeing new movies and series except under browse media which is really slow and doesn't...
I am not entirely sure I am using the right search terms as I have not come up with any hits but over the last week with MP 2.1 I...
Replies
Views
weird. As long as it works. Thanks
weird. As long as it works. Thanks
using the arrows in the upper right of the guide will shift one day forward or back. The grid displays the correct date/time for...
Replies
Views
Yes, I know, I realized it today morning (see my previous post). I'll remove the static default class and write the default values into the properties, like it is done in other settings. Then I can load it via SettignsManager in the WASAPI class. I'll do it tonight. Sorry for that and thanks for your attention!
Yes, I know, I realized it today morning (see my previous post). I'll remove the static default class and write the default...
I tried to reproduce this issue but could not yet. In mean time I have bought a new AVR which supports higher rates, so in...
Replies
Views
As you already noticed the error doesn't affect functionality. The observed issue has already been fixed and will be rolled out to the community in 2.1 Final.
As you already noticed the error doesn't affect functionality. The observed issue has already been fixed and will be rolled out to...
Long time since the last time I was here on the forums... I've tried this a few times and have the same error every time. In...
Replies
Views
Fair enough. Thank you both. I thought this was unintended behaviour as it's something that most players do, not just MP1. It's most handy when fast forwarding.I shall post in suggestions.
Fair enough. Thank you both. I thought this was unintended behaviour as it's something that most players do, not just MP1. It's...
Love the new MP2.1 Pre2. I've actually switched from MP1! The time slider doesn't appear for remote control commands, "play"...
Replies
Views
@Jay_UK can you please try this latest TC build: http://build.team-mediaportal.com:81/mediaportal/public-test/MediaPortal2/MediaPortal-2--MP2_Official_Wip21Pre2--5f711f28b0297472bb52557a8f064044c43c5712--153.7z? It contains a fix for window size changes on resume/HDMI disconnects. For me it now works correctly, the MP2-Client window...
@Jay_UK can you please try this latest TC build...
Hi there, I am starting to get back in to Mepo (thought I'd try MP2) :) I recently installed the "latest" release (Spring) but...
Replies
Views
Thanks, glad you like the WMC skin. Bringing live-tv up directly is not possible, because MP2 does not know which channel to show. The last channel is not remembered, but I believe that is also something, that our dev's could change by time. At several places it would be helpful to know the last seen channels, for example in home...
Thanks, glad you like the WMC skin. Bringing live-tv up directly is not possible, because MP2 does not know which channel to show...
Just installed 2.1. WMC skin is great and I look forward to when it's fully functional, it does have issues, eg "TV" brings up...
Replies
Views
Yes - OMG, it's my own one :) I'll capture the essentials in a new Jira
Yes - OMG, it's my own one :) I'll capture the essentials in a new Jira
The upgrade from #144 to Pre2 release seemed to go well. One thing, it seems the Multi CD fix was not included.... I will do a...
Replies
Views
Hi. Indeed it seems to be fixed in TC #146: Could not find any wrong sorted episodes any more...
Hi. Indeed it seems to be fixed in TC #146: Could not find any wrong sorted episodes any more...
Very minor, but to mention it so it won't be forgotten: The list of episode number of combined videos is not sorted see "Episode...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom