OnlineVideos for MediaPortal 2 (3 Viewers)

allows watching videos from various websites, using their RSS feeds, parsing html pages, coding against provided APIs or directly adding urls of live streams
MP1 MP2 Onlinevideos Binge DE
Technically you don't have to put it anywhere (the sourcecode that is) You can however publish your util so others can use it too.
Technically you don't have to put it anywhere (the sourcecode that is) You can however publish your util so others can use it too.
1. Where do I download OnlineVideos for MP2? 2. How do I connect Binge (A streaming service from Australia) to OnlineVideos?
Replies
Views
You can’t. Only the SiteUtil Manager can fix it. @doskabouter , Is this something that you could take a look at?
You can’t. Only the SiteUtil Manager can fix it. @doskabouter , Is this something that you could take a look at?
I've installed MP2.2 and tested it. OnlineVideo Netflix has a Problem. There is no Player registered. Mediathek is OK. Please See LOG
Replies
Views
Quick query. Is there a specific setting I need to make.. my Amazon lists all the videos etc and let's me select one to play it but all I get is the black screen with spinning loader logo.. I have sound but no video. I thought it might be a silver light issue but Netflix works a charm.. Will get the logs later (daughters currently...
Quick query. Is there a specific setting I need to make.. my Amazon lists all the videos etc and let's me select one to play it but...
Quick query. Is there a specific setting I need to make.. my Amazon lists all the videos etc and let's me select one to play it but...
Replies
Views
I have no clue about this plugin as I use a MCE (aka RC6) remote which is working out of the box... So I can't help you with this. But you may try to ask for help in the linked post...
I have no clue about this plugin as I use a MCE (aka RC6) remote which is working out of the box... So I can't help you with this...
I've looked through the interface and also through the forum but can't see it.. I must be missing something somewhere. Where do I...
Replies
Views
Hallo zusammen. MP 2.1.1 W10/64 Bei mir verschwinden die Login-Daten für AmazonPrime. Hat jemand eine Idee? Danke für Eure Hilfe Problem ist gelöst.
Hallo zusammen. MP 2.1.1 W10/64 Bei mir verschwinden die Login-Daten für AmazonPrime. Hat jemand eine Idee? Danke für Eure Hilfe...
OnlineVideos comes as part of the MediaPortal 2 Official Releases! If you are using weekly builds of MediaPortal2, here's the zip...
Replies
Views
Hmm, seems to have been no improvement with Das Erste all live channels remain broken.:( Now ZDF seems to be completely broken, "Unable to get catagories" or words to that effect for all sections.:mad: Someone else has reported it in OV today, but is there anything else we can do? Doesn't look good compared to my smart TV which has...
Hmm, seems to have been no improvement with Das Erste all live channels remain broken.:( Now ZDF seems to be completely broken...
Hi. (I'm not in Europe) I tried reporting in 'manage sites' but I get a popup 'update and try again' (I did and the same popup...
Replies
Views
In WMC skin it could be theoretically possible with the menu editor. But I don't think, that Amazon Prime has its own entry point, so it's currently not possible.
In WMC skin it could be theoretically possible with the menu editor. But I don't think, that Amazon Prime has its own entry point...
Hi there, any way to "pimp" the Amazon Section of Online Videos? It would be awesome if it can show the latest Series and Movies...
Replies
Views
The latest Movie25 update appears to break sites that rely on hosters
The latest Movie25 update appears to break sites that rely on hosters
I just installed MP2 2.1 Release last night primarily for this plugin. I have used Exodus for Kodi and this looked like it had the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Really loooong urls DE
Some of the bbc videos do play ok, but most don't.I see that when an error pops up, inside the long url it seems to have a large part of the string repeated.Could that be something ??? Its hard to see. In the example in the first post I can also see one long string repeated...string of a few hundred characters beginning with...
Some of the bbc videos do play ok, but most don't.I see that when an error pops up, inside the long url it seems to have a large...
@offbyone @morpheus_xx (sorry to tag you again). iPlayer urls are longer than the 4000 character limit in...
Replies
Views
I've created the Details screen for OV in WMC skin. The possible trailer actions are listed up in the scrollable TopMenu. In the bottom the site specific information remain. Two labels need to be localized as mentioned in previous post.
I've created the Details screen for OV in WMC skin. The possible trailer actions are listed up in the scrollable TopMenu. In the...
The configuration page of OV allows to filter for language etc., but the site view in the end doesn't allow any actions, besides...
Replies
Views
1. Every time I exit out of mediaportal 2, the settings for my online video sites, including Netflix and Amazon Prime, reset. 2. Every time I try to play an online video, it plays it in a 2nd window, but does not minimize mediaportal or bring the 2nd window to the foreground so I can actually watch the video. I have to manually switch...
1. Every time I exit out of mediaportal 2, the settings for my online video sites, including Netflix and Amazon Prime, reset. 2...
1. Every time I exit out of mediaportal 2, the settings for my online video sites, including Netflix and Amazon Prime, reset. 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, During testing the french site i notice some différence between MP1 and MP2. While reading HLS/M3u8 stream, for example: http://wms.shared.streamshow.it/canale8/canale8/chunklist_w1980351943.m3u8 #EXTM3U #EXT-X-VERSION:3 #EXT-X-ALLOW-CACHE:NO #EXT-X-TARGETDURATION:12 #EXT-X-MEDIA-SEQUENCE:2231 #EXTINF:8.68...
Hi, During testing the french site i notice some différence between MP1 and MP2. While reading HLS/M3u8 stream, for example...
Hi, During testing the french site i notice some différence between MP1 and MP2. While reading HLS/M3u8 stream, for example...
Replies
Views
Maybe a stupid question, but I am not used to MP2: How do I configure Online Videos in Mp2 (i.e. login/PW) Thanks in advance .. found it already
Maybe a stupid question, but I am not used to MP2: How do I configure Online Videos in Mp2 (i.e. login/PW) Thanks in advance ...
@offbyone just a question: will the new version also be base of the MP2 plugin? If there is work planned on the MP2 skins, I'd have...
Replies
Views
I am getting this problem: Demuxer Not Created All Data Received Can anyone help?
I am getting this problem: Demuxer Not Created All Data Received Can anyone help?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom