OnlineVideos (29 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Support for a site request thread (2 Viewers) DE
Any chance someone could look at the possibility of including the current UK Channel 4 site, now named "All 4", in OV. It features several live streams and catchup content see All 4 | The on-demand channel from 4. The old 4od has not worked for years :(and from memory only used to have limited catchup content and no live streams.
Any chance someone could look at the possibility of including the current UK Channel 4 site, now named "All 4", in OV. It features...
If you have a site that you would like to see added to this plugin please post info about the site here. Some sites I may add...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (3 Viewers) DE
Well, I'm not sure which video it was, but here is an example: WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:05.580 --> 00:00:08.950 align:start position:0% hi<00:00:06.240><c> this</c><00:00:06.540><c> is</c><00:00:06.660><c> Kathy</c><00:00:07.200><c> from</c><00:00:07.500><c> Kathy</c><00:00:08.099><c> talks</c><00:00:08.460><c>...
Well, I'm not sure which video it was, but here is an example: WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:05.580 --> 00:00:08.950...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
The translation was corrupt at Transifex I have fixed it. The file can be downloaded from https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP2_CommunityPlugins/resource/onlinevideos/l/sv/download/for_use/ A rename of the downloaded file is necessary before use. /mrj
The translation was corrupt at Transifex I have fixed it. The file can be downloaded from...
If you want the OnlineVideos interface fully localized to your language, you can help us in a very easy way: Got to...
Replies
Views
I don't think "OnlineVideos" is the best plugin for playback of local files. Perhaps adding that folder to the videos plugin is more appropriate
I don't think "OnlineVideos" is the best plugin for playback of local files. Perhaps adding that folder to the videos plugin is...
A little index of the guides: 1) Adding iTunes videoPodcasts to OnlineVidoes (Down Here) 2) Adding Youtube User's Video to...
Replies
Views
Attached a new version in first post that is compatible with sites from the latest OnlineVideos 2.0. New features are subtitle support (untested) and favorite videos.
Attached a new version in first post that is compatible with sites from the latest OnlineVideos 2.0. New features are subtitle...
I have been working on a WPF Application as Front-End for OnlineVideos. It uses the same core and all the sites are available as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos FAQ DE
Q: How do I add/program a new site? See Contributing.md
Q: How do I add/program a new site? See Contributing.md
Please place here all those lovely tips you've found using this little gem... Q: My Mediaportal Config always tells me that there...
Replies
Views
New version: You can choose what kind of thumb you like to show. Cover like in previous version, but now also thumb, square and icon. Edit the file: ... <!-- set #basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode property to cover, thumb, square or icon --> <define property="true">#basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode:cover</define> ... Attached...
New version: You can choose what kind of thumb you like to show. Cover like in previous version, but now also thumb, square and...
Hi, I have made a small mod for the BasicHome screen of the Titan Extended Two theme. The mod displays the latest three...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
I like the plugin! Will there be also an updated version of the plugin for mp2. I saw lot of changes in the mp1 version. Is the mp2 version just alpha? When is a beta planned?And shouldn't be this thread in the mp2 forum for plugins? just found if by accident :LOL:
I like the plugin! Will there be also an updated version of the plugin for mp2. I saw lot of changes in the mp1 version. Is the mp2...
Replies
Views
N/A
New version of OnlineVideos released (1.0.0.0). I started a new thread as this monster here has gotten out of control.
New version of OnlineVideos released (1.0.0.0). I started a new thread as this monster here has gotten out of control.
Google Code project | Wiki | Skinning Guide | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos plugin...
Replies
Views
OnlineVideos 1.7 released. Talk continued in a new thread.
OnlineVideos 1.7 released. Talk continued in a new thread.
Onlinevideos release related talk continued here.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Netflix for OnlineVideos (2 Viewers) DE
Logs
Logs
Netflix for OnlineVideos Where can I get this? This is a site in the OnlineVideos plugin, enable Netflix from the "Manage Sites"...
Replies
Views
Hi Damn i was reading this Therad for 2 hours to get this Plugin work. Untill i saw that there is already a new version of this plugin :S No it works fine :D Pleas update the 1 Page !!! I found this Post via Google ! NEW Version ...
Hi Damn i was reading this Therad for 2 hours to get this Plugin work. Untill i saw that there is already a new version of...
I'm thinking of writing plugin or plugins to access online video sites like such as youtube and google video within mediaportal. I...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately, no. You have to just wait until someone with the right skillset and interest will come along. Kodi works fine on most play-sites, but doesn't offer downloading to my knowledge, which for me is the best feature of Onlinevideos.
Unfortunately, no. You have to just wait until someone with the right skillset and interest will come along. Kodi works fine on...
Sites Swedish television networks, channels and stations: SVT Play UR Play TV4 Play Viasat/Viafree channels: TV3, TV6, TV8, TV10...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (1 Viewer) DE
Closing this looong thread due to the new release. Discussions now here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-2-0-0-0-2015-03-26.130171/
Closing this looong thread due to the new release. Discussions now here...
Google Code project | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BBC iPlayer (UK) (2 Viewers) DE
I swear they just make changes to wind me up :) . I have pushed another fix.
I swear they just make changes to wind me up :) . I have pushed another fix.
The iPlayer site in Online videos seems to be broken. You can still navigate around the site and find all episodes, but when you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Amazon Prime Germany? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, I had more less the same issues. Please read here: [solved] - INFO: Online Videos 2.0 - Amazon Prime DE and follow the steps Ministerk described here Netflix for OnlineVideos if you have other issues. MP 1.15 with ov 2.2 uses IE with silverlight (I found no way to diable the player messages) only MP 1.16 pre with OV 2.3 supports...
Hi, I had more less the same issues. Please read here: [solved] - INFO: Online Videos 2.0 - Amazon Prime DE and follow the steps...
Hey guys, I have seen that there is amazon prime UK available for OV, is it possible to get the german prime-IV running as well...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SVT Play DE
I am sorry to report that I have given up on the live channels (for the time being), so I removed those categories... But to make up for it I made a new site Dreamfilm. More about that in the Swedish site thread.
I am sorry to report that I have given up on the live channels (for the time being), so I removed those categories... But to make...
Is it possible to update the SVTPlay part to handle the different categories. Now all programs are listed in one big alphabetical...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Beta version of TV Gemist (1 Viewer) DE
Sorry, verkeerde topic. Heb een topic geopend
Sorry, verkeerde topic. Heb een topic geopend
Hi All, It took me a while, but I managed to implement the videos found in the tvgemist plugin! Attached is the...
Replies
Views
As OnlineVideos 1.0.0.0 is released and comes with our own custom source filter and installs LAV Filters, this guide is now obsolete.
As OnlineVideos 1.0.0.0 is released and comes with our own custom source filter and installs LAV Filters, this guide is now obsolete.
The easiest way to get all streams to play is installing SAF. Configure the ffdshow audio and video codecs (FLV1 and VP6F should...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 RTL XL (1 Viewer) DE
Is anyone still interested in rtl-xl? If not, I'm going to remove it, as (in my opinion) it doesn't add anything. All content is already available through RTL Gemist
Is anyone still interested in rtl-xl? If not, I'm going to remove it, as (in my opinion) it doesn't add anything. All content is...
The website of rtl-gemist now has quite a lot of new sections/videos, and I think it is more than what logically fits under "TV...
Replies
Views
It seems that he still is somewhat active, although not too hopefull for tvnz. See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=37014&pid=1554500#pid1554500
It seems that he still is somewhat active, although not too hopefull for tvnz. See...
Hi, I would really like to add support for tvnzondemand.co.nz to this plugin, but my visual studio skills are not up to the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Does dr.dk work? (2 Viewers) DE
Hi Pilehave Thank you for making DR NU in OLV working again. Just to let you know Live TV and Bonanza are not working, I'm not using those two very much, so for me it's no big deal.
Hi Pilehave Thank you for making DR NU in OLV working again. Just to let you know Live TV and Bonanza are not working, I'm not...
<Site name="dr.dk TV" util="GenericSite" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="da"> <Username /> <Password />...
Replies
Views
Added some debug logging and for that video it will never return 480p as an option, with the current fix it does remove the last invalid result but doesn't seem to affect 720p playback. Still not sure why FmtUrlMap contains less items then FmtList as that used to work so must be that something changed on the Youtube end, @offbyone any...
Added some debug logging and for that video it will never return 480p as an option, with the current fix it does remove the last...
Hi all, YouTube doesn't work anymore - I think that due to the old API that's being discontinued. In any case, I get "no URL" on...
Replies
Views
corporate-gadfly; Any progress on CBS and CBS All Access? Really appreciate your efforts so far and hope you can get these working.
corporate-gadfly; Any progress on CBS and CBS All Access? Really appreciate your efforts so far and hope you can get these working.
Hi there, Following is a listing of supported North American sites (primarily Canadian focus)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ruutu.fi DE
Fixed! Just did a minimal test for Kaikki Ohjelmat. the rest (testing) is up to you!
Fixed! Just did a minimal test for Kaikki Ohjelmat. the rest (testing) is up to you!
Hi, Ruutu.fi is giving "Error getting dynamic categories" when trying to open any category. onlinevideos.log: 09-07 18:57:45,689]...
Replies
Views
Just tried an archive game from this afternoon and it appears you solved it. I will try a live stream later but it sounds like the solution wasn't tied tied to the live vs. archive workflow. Thanks for looking at this over the long weekend.
Just tried an archive game from this afternoon and it appears you solved it. I will try a live stream later but it sounds like the...
Hi there, I've begun working on a site implementation in OnlineVideos for hockeystreams.com. The site is a paid service that...
Replies
Views
Any particular reason that everything but youtube would be working? I select a youtube site category, but nothing happens. Tried checking the RSS in the config and it's the right one. Tried with and without login details. I'm using the .51 version with the latest StreamedMP. EDIT: that's weird it's working fully now.
Any particular reason that everything but youtube would be working? I select a youtube site category, but nothing happens. Tried...
Version 0.5 This version concentrated mostly on Youtube. The following changes to Youtube have been made: - Using the .Net...
Replies
Views
Does not look like RTSP URLs are supported on OnlineVideos at the moment.
Does not look like RTSP URLs are supported on OnlineVideos at the moment.
Hi guys, thanks to support this site! I would like to know if this one works for you, i'm able to naviguate in some folders, but...
Replies
Views
Great work! Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Great work! Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark Browser player and remarks Browser player introduced in OnlineVideos 1.8 Videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 french sites DE
Fine so. We can update OV site. And the change must be done. Thanks
Fine so. We can update OV site. And the change must be done. Thanks
hi all, the french sites by titof are not fonctionnals. titof haven't got any time to see this. is there a coder who can see it for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ABC iview DE
I don't know when this started for me, but I have trouble viewing the .flv files used on iView. This isn't due to the Onlinevideos plugin as I can download the file and it doesn't play in Mediaportal or Media Player classic. They seem to work in VLC player though. Have tried different codec combinations (SAF, LAV, ffdshow etc.) but...
I don't know when this started for me, but I have trouble viewing the .flv files used on iView. This isn't due to the Onlinevideos...
Help, I'd really like to be able to play the ABC iview videos in media portal. But I'm really struggling. If you have been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sky GO UK DE
Sorry for the delay - I've been struggling to find time to look at this! Anyway, I've just released a version of Sky Go which includes Live TV. Unfortunately the fullscreen mode is less than ideal (it'll stay small screen for a short while before expanding), but it should be usable right now. Update: It's now showing Now/Next info...
Sorry for the delay - I've been struggling to find time to look at this! Anyway, I've just released a version of Sky Go which...
Hi, I noticed a new / update to Sky GO site was pushed recently. Who is maintaining this site as I'm curious if it's working for...
Replies
Views
Please help me :) I want to stream channels from cool-tv . net
Please help me :) I want to stream channels from cool-tv . net
Hi guys, I have just recently discovered MP, and I am totally in love with it now, just have to figure it out a little better...
Replies
Views
To all Devs/Mods: What is the reason threads like these don't get closed??? This only causes confusion and frustration on this already far too vast forum. I've asked this before but no answer... :s
To all Devs/Mods: What is the reason threads like these don't get closed??? This only causes confusion and frustration on this...
New Version released. This version includes the following additional sites: cnn.com msnbc.msn.com myvideo.de veoh.com...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as the final is out.
Closing this thread as the final is out.
What is it? After a few months without a new release, we are finally ready with the next version of OnlineVideos! The version...
Replies
Views
I can confirm all live streams are working fine, so if your in the UK as well then I can only assume it's a codec issue. I'm currently using saf 5.02 final which works fine and starts playing after about a second or 2. Rich
I can confirm all live streams are working fine, so if your in the UK as well then I can only assume it's a codec issue. I'm...
Here is a test version, that anyone from the UK who wanted BBC iPlayer can look at. Please try different videos before reporting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Eurosport live DE
I can confirm that @doskabouter fixed the Eurosport live playback functionality for me, but the audio and video are extremely out-of-sync so I never use it. This might be specific to my machine, although I don't have this issue with other OV sites and I haven't had the time to try it on another machine.
I can confirm that @doskabouter fixed the Eurosport live playback functionality for me, but the audio and video are extremely...
Is it going to be possible to watch Eurosports live web tv using this plugin? It obviously requires a login on the web page to view...
Replies
Views
Nejáák to postupne prestava fungovat. Neslo by to faaakt poladit? Pěkně prosím Zdar Ota
Nejáák to postupne prestava fungovat. Neslo by to faaakt poladit? Pěkně prosím Zdar Ota
Because Czech and Slovak sites have been migrated to OnlineVideos plugin (before long time), then is better to have support thread...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom