OnlineVideos (29 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (1 Viewer) DE
Well, I'm not sure which video it was, but here is an example: WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:05.580 --> 00:00:08.950 align:start position:0% hi<00:00:06.240><c> this</c><00:00:06.540><c> is</c><00:00:06.660><c> Kathy</c><00:00:07.200><c> from</c><00:00:07.500><c> Kathy</c><00:00:08.099><c> talks</c><00:00:08.460><c>...
Well, I'm not sure which video it was, but here is an example: WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:05.580 --> 00:00:08.950...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos FAQ (1 Viewer) DE
Q: How do I add/program a new site? See Contributing.md
Q: How do I add/program a new site? See Contributing.md
Please place here all those lovely tips you've found using this little gem... Q: My Mediaportal Config always tells me that there...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
I like the plugin! Will there be also an updated version of the plugin for mp2. I saw lot of changes in the mp1 version. Is the mp2 version just alpha? When is a beta planned?And shouldn't be this thread in the mp2 forum for plugins? just found if by accident :LOL:
I like the plugin! Will there be also an updated version of the plugin for mp2. I saw lot of changes in the mp1 version. Is the mp2...
Replies
Views
N/A
The translation was corrupt at Transifex I have fixed it. The file can be downloaded from https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP2_CommunityPlugins/resource/onlinevideos/l/sv/download/for_use/ A rename of the downloaded file is necessary before use. /mrj
The translation was corrupt at Transifex I have fixed it. The file can be downloaded from...
If you want the OnlineVideos interface fully localized to your language, you can help us in a very easy way: Got to...
Replies
Views
Attached a new version in first post that is compatible with sites from the latest OnlineVideos 2.0. New features are subtitle support (untested) and favorite videos.
Attached a new version in first post that is compatible with sites from the latest OnlineVideos 2.0. New features are subtitle...
I have been working on a WPF Application as Front-End for OnlineVideos. It uses the same core and all the sites are available as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for a site request thread (2 Viewers) DE
Any chance someone could look at the possibility of including the current UK Channel 4 site, now named "All 4", in OV. It features several live streams and catchup content see All 4 | The on-demand channel from 4. The old 4od has not worked for years :(and from memory only used to have limited catchup content and no live streams.
Any chance someone could look at the possibility of including the current UK Channel 4 site, now named "All 4", in OV. It features...
If you have a site that you would like to see added to this plugin please post info about the site here. Some sites I may add...
Replies
Views
I don't think "OnlineVideos" is the best plugin for playback of local files. Perhaps adding that folder to the videos plugin is more appropriate
I don't think "OnlineVideos" is the best plugin for playback of local files. Perhaps adding that folder to the videos plugin is...
A little index of the guides: 1) Adding iTunes videoPodcasts to OnlineVidoes (Down Here) 2) Adding Youtube User's Video to...
Replies
Views
New version: You can choose what kind of thumb you like to show. Cover like in previous version, but now also thumb, square and icon. Edit the file: ... <!-- set #basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode property to cover, thumb, square or icon --> <define property="true">#basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode:cover</define> ... Attached...
New version: You can choose what kind of thumb you like to show. Cover like in previous version, but now also thumb, square and...
Hi, I have made a small mod for the BasicHome screen of the Titan Extended Two theme. The mod displays the latest three...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: "College Humor" Support is completelly broken AWESOME! Will test when i get home from work - can't wait to watch CH again inside MP. Great work!
Re: AW: "College Humor" Support is completelly broken AWESOME! Will test when i get home from work - can't wait to watch CH...
Just installed the latest of OV and updated the scripts to make sure that it is not down to outdated versions. "College Humor"...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me know tony3ridge... Cheers
Thanks for letting me know tony3ridge... Cheers
Hi all, I have installed MediaPortal 1.5 a week ago and noticed that I cannot get any trailers from IMDb to play, I always get...
Replies
Views
I've updated iPlayer to support this (where series/episode info is available), update your sites in OV to get the latest version.
I've updated iPlayer to support this (where series/episode info is available), update your sites in OV to get the latest version.
"Implement ITrackingInfo in BBCPlayer siteutil for trakt.tv" Lately I have been watching TV programs via the BBC iPlayer website...
Replies
Views
I can uninstall it with: Start Menu\Programs\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal Extension Installer After this it install without problems.
I can uninstall it with: Start Menu\Programs\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal Extension Installer After this it...
Hello, I'm getting an "Invalid package" error when trying to uninstall/reinstall OnlineVideos (v0.61). I have MP 1.02 (upgraded...
Replies
Views
AW: "Invalid URL" bei ARD Sendung "Verbotene Liebe" Hallo zusammen, hab bei mir mal diverse Sendungen durchprobiert, scheint bei ziemlich vielen der Fall zu sein. Gibst irgendwelche Neuigkeiten zu ARD? Gruß nothe
AW: "Invalid URL" bei ARD Sendung "Verbotene Liebe" Hallo zusammen, hab bei mir mal diverse Sendungen durchprobiert, scheint...
Hi zusammen, hat sich die URL bei Verbotene Liebe geändert? bekomme wenn ich eine Folge starten möchte immer die...
Replies
Views
I thought it was broken in the plugin since it happened suddenly. So didn't feel the need to be more specific. I'll try re-installing and update this thread. fixed with re-install
I thought it was broken in the plugin since it happened suddenly. So didn't feel the need to be more specific. I'll try...
I'm getting an error when trying to play gametrailer movies
Replies
Views
AW: "Invalid URL" from ********? Wouldn't it be useful to supply the site urls via some xml file which can be updated from the plugin itself?
AW: "Invalid URL" from ********? Wouldn't it be useful to supply the site urls via some xml file which can be updated from the...
Hello all, since a few dsays ago, I cannot play anything from ******** anymore. No matter which entry I'm selecting, I always get...
Replies
Views
The new installer was only included in a later SVN after the beta release. If you install the MediaPortal RC1 release, it should work.
The new installer was only included in a later SVN after the beta release. If you install the MediaPortal RC1 release, it should work.
I got MediaPlayer version 1.1 Beta and i have not updatede online videos since version 0.9.8 When i try to install version...
Replies
Views
You can add a category as favorite (F9 to show context menu). So add your most used categories as favorites and then start at the Favorite Site (Star Icon) to browse your customized site ;)
You can add a category as favorite (F9 to show context menu). So add your most used categories as favorites and then start at the...
Hi everybody, I have some shows that I watch periodically. Therefore I configured Online Videos in the way that it remembers the...
Replies
Views
@Quarter, thank you very much! I can confirm that Videobull is working correctly. I still have to try YouTube.
@Quarter, thank you very much! I can confirm that Videobull is working correctly. I still have to try YouTube.
For Videobull it has been broken for the past few days; basically, what it does is that it will work the first time, but the second...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "No URL" error DE
ABC iview is geolocked, I cannot test it here. If you have problems with a particular site, maybe post in the main thread and ask if others can play it fine. From the logs it looks like the server closes the connection right at the start, so it could be a problem with the parameters.
ABC iview is geolocked, I cannot test it here. If you have problems with a particular site, maybe post in the main thread and ask...
Hi First - the problem. Many online videos give me the "no url" error. The system is as follows : Quad-core Intel, 4GB RAM...
Replies
Views
Live streams aren't working yet because OV can't play the video format. :sorry:
Live streams aren't working yet because OV can't play the video format. :sorry:
Hello! I'm not able to watch live streams of laola1.tv austria. On screen, the message "Video kann nicht wiedergegeben werden...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "No video found" DE
Thanks very much! Relief that I'm alright with Maya(HD), but had begun looking around. Avalon perhaps. But I need an alternative that can cope with HD and SD screens. Wasn't aware I could "clean" the log directories. Will do that next time. If I stick with Maya I'll make sure HTPCInfo is uninstalled: Couldn't get it to work anyway.
Thanks very much! Relief that I'm alright with Maya(HD), but had begun looking around. Avalon perhaps. But I need an alternative...
This has got me beat! Installed OnlineVideos 2 on my "backup" system (Mediaportal 1.10) and all is well. Even "Amazon Prime UK"...
Replies
Views
I entered search string "Bollywood Songs" in the Youtube and then tried "Play All" option. First video was played correctly with video and audio both. After completing the first one, it went back to the "Previous Screen" where all the videos are displayed and didn't display the second video. But Audio was fine. Is anyone seeing this...
I entered search string "Bollywood Songs" in the Youtube and then tried "Play All" option. First video was played correctly with...
I entered search string "Bollywood Songs" in the Youtube and then tried "Play All" option. First video was played correctly with...
Replies
Views
Extensions plugin is enabled!! So that's not the problem..
Extensions plugin is enabled!! So that's not the problem..
Hello, I have a small issue.. As you can see in the screenshot bellow, the settings option in the right menu is gone.. Strange...
Replies
Views
BTW, this DirectVobSub chain is bad, really bad :)
BTW, this DirectVobSub chain is bad, really bad :)
Been trying out this nice plugin for the last couple of days and it seems to work great for almost all websites I use (ABC iview...
Replies
Views
Not sure what's going on over there but this site seems to be from some 3rd party... According to some discussion on the fb page someone else claims to be the legitimate "owner" of watch-series, while the "real" successor is that betv site. Like I said, not sure what's really going on, it does smell funny though...
Not sure what's going on over there but this site seems to be from some 3rd party... According to some discussion on the fb page...
I'm guessing they've changed the site again, but the behaviour is the same as last time -- 'Unable to play the video. No URL' when...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Your work is very much appreciated!
Thanks! Your work is very much appreciated!
Hey all, Just read the FAQ and noticed that I should post a new thread about these issues. Watch-Series seems to have failed in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I note there has been much difficulty with 4OD recently, however, I just saw this >>here<<
Hi Guys, I note there has been much difficulty with 4OD recently, however, I just saw this >>here<<
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 .m3u8 stream adden DE
In my Playlist ist a other .m3u8 Playlist but if i open this in my Browser they show me a empty site. Do you have any idea how to find the stream URL?
In my Playlist ist a other .m3u8 Playlist but if i open this in my Browser they show me a empty site. Do you have any idea how to...
Hello Is it possible to add a .m3u8 stream to OnlineVideos Plugin? Thanks for your help paduer
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 .ogg video suport? DE
That should work with OnlineVideos! Maybe even with current version. Just add .ogg to the video extensions in Configuration. (I didn't know that haali can also do ogg, but nice!)
That should work with OnlineVideos! Maybe even with current version. Just add .ogg to the video extensions in Configuration. (I...
Is it possible to play ogg video stream in online videos plugin? like Kiberpipin Videoarhiv - Hacked Varieties of the Pong...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 0.18 crashes MP DE
oh sry to bother u. i forgot to do what every windows user souled do if something dose not work....restart. thx anyway
oh sry to bother u. i forgot to do what every windows user souled do if something dose not work....restart. thx anyway
first of all thx for the plugin and the work :-) i just installed the new 0.18 version and when i start a video it dose not...
Replies
Views
It seems like I had the wrong thumb path in the NHL-group and that broke the update. That was why everything got deleted?
It seems like I had the wrong thumb path in the NHL-group and that broke the update. That was why everything got deleted?
Thanx guys for this awesome plugin. With the 0.18 & 0.19 release some of my manually added Youtube-channels gets lost during...
Replies
Views
istream has been fixed and a new German site (my entertaiment) with HD and 3D movies has been added I still need help with the my entertainment site. Need for NextPageRegEx some processing logic within the SiteUtil
istream has been fixed and a new German site (my entertaiment) with HD and 3D movies has been added I still need help with the my...
istream has been fixed and a new German site (my entertaiment) with HD and 3D movies has been added I still need help with the my...
Replies
Views
Hmm I must have had sticky fingers:S:sorry: The last sentence should have been: I seems like there is somewhere a variable or setting that sticks and does not get set correct on switching back to MY VIDEO and then playing AVI files
Hmm I must have had sticky fingers:S:sorry: The last sentence should have been: I seems like there is somewhere a variable...
Dear Forum, could somebody please give me a hint, how to configure the flv support for OnlineVideo. I have installed the latest...
Replies
Views
Hi Offbyone, I've tried some 3Sat / Nano episodes like the one from 24.01.2014. OnlineVideos shows me only 3 different *.mov for selection for each episode. It seems that all online availabe Nano episodes are available only as *.mov's since 2014. In the log i've found that the MPUrlSourceSplitter fails at the URL...
Hi Offbyone, I've tried some 3Sat / Nano episodes like the one from 24.01.2014. OnlineVideos shows me only 3 different *.mov for...
Hi there, I've got an issue with mov files from german 3sat tv station. I get the following error message when i want to play some...
Replies
Views
Hi ! its working ! watching "nano" whenever i want ! great ! Thanks ! Sebastian
Hi ! its working ! watching "nano" whenever i want ! great ! Thanks ! Sebastian
Hi! Could you please help? Playback of 3SAT doesn't work -> Audio Codec! Logs are attached! Thanks a lot! Helios
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4oD DE
Has anyone managed to fix this yet? I hope so! :)
Has anyone managed to fix this yet? I hope so! :)
Hi All, Can anyone from the UK please confirm or otherwise that 4oD only works for items in the All category (of which there are...
Replies
Views
No problem :) Can't expect all devs to read all forum threads all the time.
No problem :) Can't expect all devs to read all forum threads all the time.
I have noticed that since 24th May 2012 4od is no longer working, you can get to the categories then go on to the Program names but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4OD Broken DE
Sorry for the dumb question, but can someone explain how to add 4OD Web to OV please? I can't seem to find it in the site manager. Thanks Edit: I found it!
Sorry for the dumb question, but can someone explain how to add 4OD Web to OV please? I can't seem to find it in the site manager...
Hi, 4OD is broken. It returns no URL errors for all videos and also when searching for instance 'Undateables' only one video is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom