OnlineVideos (66 Viewers)

New version: You can choose what kind of thumb you like to show. Cover like in previous version, but now also thumb, square and icon. Edit the file: ... <!-- set #basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode property to cover, thumb, square or icon --> <define property="true">#basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode:cover</define> ... Attached...
New version: You can choose what kind of thumb you like to show. Cover like in previous version, but now also thumb, square and...
Hi, I have made a small mod for the BasicHome screen of the Titan Extended Two theme. The mod displays the latest three...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
I like the plugin! Will there be also an updated version of the plugin for mp2. I saw lot of changes in the mp1 version. Is the mp2 version just alpha? When is a beta planned?And shouldn't be this thread in the mp2 forum for plugins? just found if by accident :LOL:
I like the plugin! Will there be also an updated version of the plugin for mp2. I saw lot of changes in the mp1 version. Is the mp2...
Replies
Views
N/A
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos Standalone Application (1 Viewer) DE
Attached a new version in first post that is compatible with sites from the latest OnlineVideos 2.0. New features are subtitle support (untested) and favorite videos.
Attached a new version in first post that is compatible with sites from the latest OnlineVideos 2.0. New features are subtitle...
I have been working on a WPF Application as Front-End for OnlineVideos. It uses the same core and all the sites are available as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos FAQ DE
Q: How do I add/program a new site? See Contributing.md
Q: How do I add/program a new site? See Contributing.md
Please place here all those lovely tips you've found using this little gem... Q: My Mediaportal Config always tells me that there...
Replies
Views
The translation was corrupt at Transifex I have fixed it. The file can be downloaded from https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP2_CommunityPlugins/resource/onlinevideos/l/sv/download/for_use/ A rename of the downloaded file is necessary before use. /mrj
The translation was corrupt at Transifex I have fixed it. The file can be downloaded from...
If you want the OnlineVideos interface fully localized to your language, you can help us in a very easy way: Got to...
Replies
Views
I don't think "OnlineVideos" is the best plugin for playback of local files. Perhaps adding that folder to the videos plugin is more appropriate
I don't think "OnlineVideos" is the best plugin for playback of local files. Perhaps adding that folder to the videos plugin is...
A little index of the guides: 1) Adding iTunes videoPodcasts to OnlineVidoes (Down Here) 2) Adding Youtube User's Video to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (9 Viewers) DE
Thanks! ❤️ One thing though. When watching CS matches, it says "Just one second... Intended for certain audiences... Blah blah ... Start Watching", but how do I choose "Start Watching?
Thanks! ❤️ One thing though. When watching CS matches, it says "Just one second... Intended for certain audiences... Blah blah ...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for a site request thread (4 Viewers) DE
Any chance someone could look at the possibility of including the current UK Channel 4 site, now named "All 4", in OV. It features several live streams and catchup content see All 4 | The on-demand channel from 4. The old 4od has not worked for years :(and from memory only used to have limited catchup content and no live streams.
Any chance someone could look at the possibility of including the current UK Channel 4 site, now named "All 4", in OV. It features...
If you have a site that you would like to see added to this plugin please post info about the site here. Some sites I may add...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineAudios? DE
Hi, is there something like OnlineVideos for podcasts? With the Generic Site Creator I've managed to parse the web site of my favourite radio station (fm4.orf.at). Now I can listen to the podcasts using the OnlineVideos plugin. It works great. But I'm wondering if there is a podcast plugin for MP that works as nice as the...
Hi, is there something like OnlineVideos for podcasts? With the Generic Site Creator I've managed to parse the web site of my...
Hi, is there something like OnlineVideos for podcasts? With the Generic Site Creator I've managed to parse the web site of my...
Replies
Views
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
Replies
Views
This is happening a lot and I dont know why, for instance downloaded merlin S03E01 from BBC iPlayer, but only 68MB came down not 452 MB as per iplayer itself. Any ideas?
This is happening a lot and I dont know why, for instance downloaded merlin S03E01 from BBC iPlayer, but only 68MB came down not...
This is happening a lot and I dont know why, for instance downloaded merlin S03E01 from BBC iPlayer, but only 68MB came down not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MLB.tv DE
Someone checked it out a little while back, but didn't find a way to do it.
Someone checked it out a little while back, but didn't find a way to do it.
Hi All, Has anyone managed to create a site for MLB.tv? Do the HD feeds work? Thanks, callsignapollo
Replies
Views
Thank you! I'll give it a try... Edit: Worked!
Thank you! I'll give it a try... Edit: Worked!
Yesterday I tried to configure my first own site. The regex values work perfectly (I think), but when I'm trying to play a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Because somehow I am not able to start a local videostream in MP I am using the OnlineVideos plugin as a substitute. I created some channels with the stream URLs and then rightclick on "Play with VLC...". This works fine but..... Those streams I want to watch need some deinterlacing to look good. Is there a way somehow...
Hello, Because somehow I am not able to start a local videostream in MP I am using the OnlineVideos plugin as a substitute. I...
Hello, Because somehow I am not able to start a local videostream in MP I am using the OnlineVideos plugin as a substitute. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, a new feature in the latest verison of this plugin is the option to change some settings in mediaportal.. But since a few days, this option is gone! And can't get it back.. Has anyone a solution for this? Best regards
Hi Guys, a new feature in the latest verison of this plugin is the option to change some settings in mediaportal.. But since a...
Hi Guys, a new feature in the latest verison of this plugin is the option to change some settings in mediaportal.. But since a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No audio DE
Well - I upgraded to MP 1.5 and now I have no audio in Online Videos plug in. Audio seems to work everywhere else [music / Moving Pictures] just not here. Any ideas? Thanks
Well - I upgraded to MP 1.5 and now I have no audio in Online Videos plug in. Audio seems to work everywhere else [music / Moving...
Well - I upgraded to MP 1.5 and now I have no audio in Online Videos plug in. Audio seems to work everywhere else [music / Moving...
Replies
Views
Hi StarWup, I made a new c# util. Please give me hint how to override the variable NextPageRegex I want a new url that is not in the html source. the url in the source http://nourlforsiteownertopreventsitechanges.de/forum/content.php?r=hd-filme&amp;s=3ec3411a1236b68390c2b95af1c9d40d&amp;page=2 but i need...
Hi StarWup, I made a new c# util. Please give me hint how to override the variable NextPageRegex I want a new url that is not in...
Hi @ all I use the Generic Site Creator to get the NextPageRegex. The next page url under the Subcategories tab in the Generic...
Replies
Views
Kia Ora, Thank you for this great plug-in. Really enjoy it. I have a few FLV, and even a couple MP4 files from YouTube and various sites that are broken in to segments. It would be good if we could add them toa play list and then play only those in the chosen sequence. Tried to 'Filter" and list by title (titles as...
Kia Ora, Thank you for this great plug-in. Really enjoy it. I have a few FLV, and even a couple MP4 files from YouTube and...
Kia Ora, Thank you for this great plug-in. Really enjoy it. I have a few FLV, and even a couple MP4 files from YouTube and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rockpalast DE
Is there still a reasonable amount of people using this? It's quite a hassle to get it working... Also a lot of pages only lead to articles about a band, and not to a page containing a video...
Is there still a reasonable amount of people using this? It's quite a hassle to get it working... Also a lot of pages only lead to...
Is there still a reasonable amount of people using this? It's quite a hassle to get it working... Also a lot of pages only lead to...
Replies
Views
When I try to start a video from Screwattack.com MP crashes. I get a popup which says Mediaportal has to close with an option to debug. Logs attached. Had this with Windows 7 and now with Windows XP.
When I try to start a video from Screwattack.com MP crashes. I get a popup which says Mediaportal has to close with an option to...
When I try to start a video from Screwattack.com MP crashes. I get a popup which says Mediaportal has to close with an option to...
Replies
Views
I am not sure if the amount of code changes required to make this feature work correctly in OnlineVideos, justify the outcome. I'd be happy to accept patches for that, but currently my time is too limited to get that into the code.
I am not sure if the amount of code changes required to make this feature work correctly in OnlineVideos, justify the outcome. I'd...
Maybe it's a little bit weird for a videos plugin, but it would be very nice :) I have made a siteutil for Dumpert a while ago and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NRL Highlights DE
HI Guys I am trying to setup a generic site to be watch the NRL highlights video from NRL Videos. I can get it to find the Categories and Videos but i cannot get it to play them. Any help would be appreciated. :) Thanks
HI Guys I am trying to setup a generic site to be watch the NRL highlights video from NRL Videos. I can get it to find the...
HI Guys I am trying to setup a generic site to be watch the NRL highlights video from NRL Videos. I can get it to find the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have enter a bad password, and now i can't publish a site to web because i have always an error message "wrong password". What can i do to change my password ? Ok i found. i have to delete the password in MediaPortal.xml...
Hello, I have enter a bad password, and now i can't publish a site to web because i have always an error message "wrong...
Hello, I have enter a bad password, and now i can't publish a site to web because i have always an error message "wrong...
Replies
Views
Goooood morning! As I was looking for a solution for the ORF Mediathek issue I came across this software: http://sourceforge.net/projects/zdfmediathk/ which is capable of getting the contents also from the Mediathek. I'n no Dev - a definitely can't reverse engineer anything - but it is open source and maybe someone more...
Goooood morning! As I was looking for a solution for the ORF Mediathek issue I came across this software...
Goooood morning! As I was looking for a solution for the ORF Mediathek issue I came across this software...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your reply. As I said, updating MP is not an option for me, so I guess I'll have to live without Online Videos.
Thank you for your reply. As I said, updating MP is not an option for me, so I guess I'll have to live without Online Videos.
I have MP 1.1.2 and since a couple of months OnlineVideos 1.5 seems not to work anymore: I cannot perform a sites update because V...
Replies
Views
The site as implemented in OnlineVideos needs to support that feature. I think the code for 4oD does not have that currently. So you have to ask the author of the site to include it if possible.
The site as implemented in OnlineVideos needs to support that feature. I think the code for 4oD does not have that currently. So...
Hi, Does anyone know if you can enter site login information into Online video, for example I want to Watch 4oD content but some...
Replies
Views
NOt sure I understand you correctly, but if you are asking if this plugin can be used to search for trailers ON your harddisk, the answer is NO.
NOt sure I understand you correctly, but if you are asking if this plugin can be used to search for trailers ON your harddisk, the...
Can this plugin to search online rather than in a hard disk folder ... eg trailers call? thanks
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Liveleak DE
Sure thing! Done and thanks for taking care of it (y)
Sure thing! Done and thanks for taking care of it (y)
I noticed liveleak has been set to "confirmed broken", but some parts are still working, and I'm willing to take over this site...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Batch delete sites DE
Ah found it, thanks! Any way to hide the 'favourites' category?
Ah found it, thanks! Any way to hide the 'favourites' category?
Hi, Trying out this extension and 90% of the default sites I do not want. Configuration requires manual deletion for each, and...
Replies
Views
hm, nothing strange to see, and geoblocked for me so can't investigate further. I vaguely remember seeing similar errors, and those were caused by the zdf plugin in onlinevideos not fully working. @SilentBob might be the one who's able to fix this
hm, nothing strange to see, and geoblocked for me so can't investigate further. I vaguely remember seeing similar errors, and those...
I'm trying to start a broadcast in the ZDF-Mediathek. This breaks off at the start with 'unknown error'. I think it's because of an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 youtube 3d mode DE
How do I change the mode the 3d youtube videos are using. right now it is all side by side, but I want to select red/blue glasses.
How do I change the mode the 3d youtube videos are using. right now it is all side by side, but I want to select red/blue glasses.
Replies
Views
Skin issue ;)
Skin issue ;)
Hi All, I just upgraded from MP1.2.3 to MP1.3.0 and even though I updated OnlineVideos to 1.5.0.0, when I try to play a trailer I...
Replies
Views
How watch archived Twitch videos ? Any variants ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Audio files DE
AW: Audio files I am not sure, maybe streamradio contains all the stuff needed as a base, but would need some coding I guess.
AW: Audio files I am not sure, maybe streamradio contains all the stuff needed as a base, but would need some coding I guess.
Does Online Videos support audio files? I am planning to add a website with bunch of mp3 files to Online videos, but before i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Strange problem DE
When viewing certain online videos through youtube i sometimes seem to get a weird result where it displays 2 of the same video side by side, almost like split screen. It seems to be random as it only happens maybe 1 in 4 times and ive had it happen on various resolutions. Apologies for lack of logs, im at work right now so cant...
When viewing certain online videos through youtube i sometimes seem to get a weird result where it displays 2 of the same video...
When viewing certain online videos through youtube i sometimes seem to get a weird result where it displays 2 of the same video...
Replies
Views
Is anyone still interested in this? Because it's broken, and I just did a small check, and found that the site is quite a mess (in my view that is), and the urls needed are quite a puzzle.
Is anyone still interested in this? Because it's broken, and I just did a small check, and found that the site is quite a mess...
Is anyone still interested in this? Because it's broken, and I just did a small check, and found that the site is quite a mess...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to play this stream -> http://tv-msn.com/history.html somebody help me with tutorial please. thanx
Hello, I need to play this stream -> http://tv-msn.com/history.html somebody help me with tutorial please. thanx
Replies
Views
Any reason why this shouldn't be working all of a sudden? I've used it in the past for iPlayer and I can still use a VPN successfully but now when relying on SmartDNS no go. SmartDNS works fine in my browsers as far as iPlayer is concerned just not with MP and OnlineVideos.
Any reason why this shouldn't be working all of a sudden? I've used it in the past for iPlayer and I can still use a VPN...
Any reason why this shouldn't be working all of a sudden? I've used it in the past for iPlayer and I can still use a VPN...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom