OnlineVideos (63 Viewers)

damn, that don't sounds good. everything needs to be monetized...
damn, that don't sounds good. everything needs to be monetized...
Hi guys, I can't play trailers from the IMDB trailers site in Online videos, Just thought I would check to see if the site is...
Replies
Views
Hey! TV4 play has apparently created a new code thats not possible to open in online videos anymore. :( Incorrect message occurs: "Error retrieving dynamic categories" What to do about this? :cautious:
Hey! TV4 play has apparently created a new code thats not possible to open in online videos anymore. :( Incorrect message...
Hey! TV4 play has apparently created a new code thats not possible to open in online videos anymore. :( Incorrect message...
Replies
Views
UPDATE for anyone else attempting this and having problems: Either the upgrade install to 1.17 or the reinstall of Online Videos resulted in the common problem of URL not found for many sites. After much head scratching tt appears one of these actions wiped out my MPURLSourcesplitter folder but fortunately I had a similar folder...
UPDATE for anyone else attempting this and having problems: Either the upgrade install to 1.17 or the reinstall of Online Videos...
Good evening all! Is the latest Online Videos compatible with 1.17.x ? I ask because there is conflicting advice out there: The...
Replies
Views
I recently updated to MP1.17 and online videos no longer works. I uninstalled the plugin with full cleanup option and installed version 2.3.1.0 via extension manager and have lost all my sites. (Movie25, MovieNight, etc) Going into the plugin configuration via extnsion manager and importing sites from global produces the error...
I recently updated to MP1.17 and online videos no longer works. I uninstalled the plugin with full cleanup option and installed...
I recently updated to MP1.17 and online videos no longer works. I uninstalled the plugin with full cleanup option and installed...
Replies
Views
Version 2.3.1.0 works with MP 1.17pr and Final , and is available from the MP Extension Manager, Not 100% sure about 1.18 but I think it is also good for that.
Version 2.3.1.0 works with MP 1.17pr and Final , and is available from the MP Extension Manager, Not 100% sure about 1.18 but I...
Good morning, is there a plan to update the OnlineVideo plugin to work with MP 1.17.x and additionally versions (like 1.18.x)...
Replies
Views
So sad but that's understandable! Good luck in the future. You will be missed!. And thanks for all help I have received! (y)
So sad but that's understandable! Good luck in the future. You will be missed!. And thanks for all help I have received! (y)
Hi! I would like you to know that my family and I have abandoned mediaportal after more than 10 years(!), now we use apple tv for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Das Erste: Livestream not working (1 Viewer) DE
I thought something like that, because log says: [07-02 09:36:32,932] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] GetWebData-GET: 'https://wdradaptiv-vh.akamaihd.net/i/medp/ondemand/de/fsk0/167/1679372/,1679372_19477163,1679372_19477162,1679372_19477165,1679372_19477167,1679372_19477166,1679372_19477164,.mp4.csmil/master.m3u8' [07-02 09:36:33,448]...
I thought something like that, because log says: [07-02 09:36:32,932] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] GetWebData-GET...
Hi, for me the livestream of "Das Erste" is not working I always get an Information that playing the stream is not possible I am...
Replies
Views
Hi technoweary Don't get me wrong the MP AR is the recommended renderer for everything except TV and normally works very well but in my case I ran into a problem with it when using the Skype plugin, the connection to the audio device (my AVR) was lost but worked fine when I set it for the Direct Sound device. I do need to investigate...
Hi technoweary Don't get me wrong the MP AR is the recommended renderer for everything except TV and normally works very well but...
Hi, My MP1 ver 1.15 system is on it's knees and I have spent the past few months trying to get a new Media Portal system up and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I updated to MP 1.16 and I got an notification that OnlineVideos was disabled. I can read here on the forum that the version 2.3.0.0 is compatible with MP 1.16. But as I can see this version is not released trough the official update channels... only exist in the forum. The plugins product site also stated only support for 1.15...
Hi, I updated to MP 1.16 and I got an notification that OnlineVideos was disabled. I can read here on the forum that the version...
Hi, I updated to MP 1.16 and I got an notification that OnlineVideos was disabled. I can read here on the forum that the version...
Replies
Views
Yes. That is true. It looks like file hoster site is dead/abandoned. Thanks for looking. Br,
Yes. That is true. It looks like file hoster site is dead/abandoned. Thanks for looking. Br,
Hi. In movienight site there is some changes in stream technology, i guess, because for some videos, like star wars, epsiode 5...
Replies
Views
Youtube is already fixed, it just needs to be published by the author (@offbyone ) Vimeo is almpst fixed. But I think those sites won't be published until the new version of the ov plugin itself is released. When that will be, I sadly don't know...
Youtube is already fixed, it just needs to be published by the author (@offbyone ) Vimeo is almpst fixed. But I think those sites...
Hello guys, I have installed MP 1.15 and OnlineVideos 2.2.0.0. When i try to open VEVO videos on Youtube, i get the message "This...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in BrowserHost DE
It's already part of MP2.1 final release, so it should work ok :)
It's already part of MP2.1 final release, so it should work ok :)
Hi there! Took me a while to figure it out, but in the end I discovered that there is a bug in BrowserHost. It only has impact if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Uitzendinggemist DE
Everything working as intended. You've updated the npo livestreams as well. TY!
Everything working as intended. You've updated the npo livestreams as well. TY!
Hi, Just got a report that uitzendinggemist is missing nextpage at programma's/a..z Here it's working fine, so could anyone give an...
Replies
Views
this website going to give you watch series in online without signup. thewatchseries
this website going to give you watch series in online without signup. thewatchseries
As the title says, no videos in Watch Series. Browser version still works but lot of site adres changes lately.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV4 play DE
Hi Im trying to get tv4 play to work. I have an account "free" and entering login and password. I get the episodes to play for aprox 10sec but then the video freeze, the audio keeps playing. its the same on every program and episode. This is on my stationary htpc. I have mediaportal on my laptop as well but there its funktions...
Hi Im trying to get tv4 play to work. I have an account "free" and entering login and password. I get the episodes to play for...
Hi Im trying to get tv4 play to work. I have an account "free" and entering login and password. I get the episodes to play for...
Replies
Views
Will be fixed with OV 2.3.1 release.
Will be fixed with OV 2.3.1 release.
When I open Online Videos 2.3.0 and update all sites Mediaportal crashes. Need help please. Attached the logs. Windows shows these...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ABC iView Updated DE
Updated again. Found a method to get a http program stream given the right search parameter to the ProgramData JSON. This has meant that the TVFeed and associated complexities is no longer :-) Result is a much snappier startup.
Updated again. Found a method to get a http program stream given the right search parameter to the ProgramData JSON. This has meant...
ABC iView has been updated. Looks like the 'sony' feed for video assets is broken. I found 'samsung' one to use, although needed to...
Replies
Views
Hi. Maybe this is a bit stupid idea, but anyway, there are sites that behave quite similar, like watchseries, movie25, etc where you choose hoster after slecting movie, or epsode in series. What if, siteUtil for that site has option to autochoose hoster that works. I mean like "Try All", and then plugin starts fetching data from...
Hi. Maybe this is a bit stupid idea, but anyway, there are sites that behave quite similar, like watchseries, movie25, etc where...
Hi. Maybe this is a bit stupid idea, but anyway, there are sites that behave quite similar, like watchseries, movie25, etc where...
Replies
Views
I wonder why some resolutions available on Youtube directly are missing on MediaPortal OnlineVideos? For example, the url with a title "HTC ChaCha 480p Video Sample" has 480p maximum vertical resolution on Google Chrome and only 360p on MediaPortal. Video quality is set for Full HD in configuration. Anything else I am missing?
I wonder why some resolutions available on Youtube directly are missing on MediaPortal OnlineVideos? For example, the url with a...
I wonder why some resolutions available on Youtube directly are missing on MediaPortal OnlineVideos? For example, the url with a...
Replies
Views
MP crashing, when I try to start OnlineVideos. Also the field in the config where I can enter my credentials to login into amazon is not there...
MP crashing, when I try to start OnlineVideos. Also the field in the config where I can enter my credentials to login into amazon...
I installed 1.16 pre release only to find this plugin wasn't compatible, is there a timeframe to fix this?
Replies
Views
Is this site work for you now. Any host on any video I get same message: "Error geting playback ulrs for video" Is there something to setup here? Thanks
Is this site work for you now. Any host on any video I get same message: "Error geting playback ulrs for video" Is there something...
After updating Movie25 (1/7/2017 7:13pm), Los Movies, Watch-Series and Movie25 itself (to mention a few) fail to play all videos...
Replies
Views
Yes, the inputstream technology was ported over to MP2, with same requirement to manually copy over the widevinecdm.dll into C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\InputStreamPlayer
Yes, the inputstream technology was ported over to MP2, with same requirement to manually copy over the widevinecdm.dll into...
Hi, I recently installed MP 1.16 Pre and OV 2.3.0.0 on my HTPC 2 (see system specs) and my gaming PC where I like to try out...
Replies
Views
Here is another vote for this to be implemented into Mediaportal 1 or 2 via online videos.
Here is another vote for this to be implemented into Mediaportal 1 or 2 via online videos.
Hi OnlineVideos devs What are the chances that we could get a clone-equivalent of Kodi's Exodus add-on within the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Hi offbyone, Would it be an option to add functionality to the trailers section of OnlineVideos (like iTunes or IMDb), to add movies directly to the CouchPotato watch list? Should it be possible and you need someone for testing, just let me know :)
Hi offbyone, Would it be an option to add functionality to the trailers section of OnlineVideos (like iTunes or IMDb), to add...
Hi offbyone, Would it be an option to add functionality to the trailers section of OnlineVideos (like iTunes or IMDb), to add...
Replies
Views
Hi offbyone, thanks for fixing ZDF :-) best regards Sebastian
Hi offbyone, thanks for fixing ZDF :-) best regards Sebastian
Hi guy's, the ZDF mediathek isn't working at all anymore. Please fix it. Thanks
Replies
Views
no you two didn't have anything to do with it. I won't mention any names, but it starts with an o and ends with ffbyone...
no you two didn't have anything to do with it. I won't mention any names, but it starts with an o and ends with ffbyone...
All the sites that were imported from the global list won't show up anymore in the front end of MP. I can still see them in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fliter by Language DE
Hi, How can you filter the OnlineVideos plugin by language? I'm using MP2 and I have tried everything in the settings, but nothing saves. Kind Regards, Gobbo
Hi, How can you filter the OnlineVideos plugin by language? I'm using MP2 and I have tried everything in the settings, but...
Hi, How can you filter the OnlineVideos plugin by language? I'm using MP2 and I have tried everything in the settings, but...
Replies
Views
Wow great to hear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow great to hear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About 5 days ago, the list of "Latest Videos" for the Subscriptions section is displaying a list of "Popular Videos". I say...
Replies
Views
Good mate, sorry I couldn't be more help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good mate, sorry I couldn't be more help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't get the Online Videos to work on my primary HTPC. I have totaly reinstalled (for this reason) my HTPC but I cant use Online...
Replies
Views
You don't have to do such complicated things in Configuration. If you don't see the YouTube site in MediaPortal, open the hidden side menu and go to manage sites - there find YouTube, press Enter and "Add to my sites". Back in the list of sites (within MediaPortal), focus YouTube and press F9 to bring up the context menu. There you...
You don't have to do such complicated things in Configuration. If you don't see the YouTube site in MediaPortal, open the hidden...
Help! I just upgraded my entire computer from 32bit to 64bit arcitecture and jumped from MP1.12 to MP1.14. I used to be able to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom