OnlineVideos (56 Viewers)

I've updated all the UK on demand sites with options to specify a proxy. I can't test it obviously so not sure if it actually works though :) .
I've updated all the UK on demand sites with options to specify a proxy. I can't test it obviously so not sure if it actually works...
Hi all, I'm new to MediaPortal and I'm greatlyimpressed so far, I was particularly pleased to find the Onlinevideos plugin and...
Replies
Views
You can do with this public override string getUrl(VideoInfo video) { string webdata = GetWebData(video.VideoUrl); Match m = regEx_FileUrl.Match(webdata); if (!m.Success) return String.Empty; AMFArray renditions = GetResultsFromFindByMediaId(m, video.VideoUrl); return FillPlaybackOptions(video, renditions)...
You can do with this public override string getUrl(VideoInfo video) { string webdata = GetWebData(video.VideoUrl); Match...
I'm trying to develop a new site but i'm not .NET coder, so i'm a really a noob here. I installed Visual Studio 2010 Utilmate and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am quite new here, and tried this very nice plugin, but unfortunatly many of these online videos cant be played I get the same error as the other guys here. specially when I try to play movies from RTL now. What is wrong with it? thanks
Hello, I am quite new here, and tried this very nice plugin, but unfortunatly many of these online videos cant be played I get the...
Hi. Has anyone ever seen error message above? It appears after choosing a Youtube video in Online Videos. It will stay at 0%...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ABC iView (1 Viewer) DE
For ABCiView I have just implemented Video context menu "Related" and "Recommendations" which map to ABCiView "Other Episodes" and "More Like This". This makes it very easy to look for what is popular then look for related so you can start with the first of an episode (if it is still available). Really handy for series which are iView...
For ABCiView I have just implemented Video context menu "Related" and "Recommendations" which map to ABCiView "Other Episodes" and...
Hi, Is anyone else having problems with ABC iVew (Australia) It says cannot get URL Regards Shadime
Replies
Views
Thank you again!! It works!!
Thank you again!! It works!!
Hello! TVE Alacarta has recently received a huge improvement. Now includes more channels and the database has grow from one week...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Das Erste: Livestream not working (1 Viewer) DE
I thought something like that, because log says: [07-02 09:36:32,932] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] GetWebData-GET: 'https://wdradaptiv-vh.akamaihd.net/i/medp/ondemand/de/fsk0/167/1679372/,1679372_19477163,1679372_19477162,1679372_19477165,1679372_19477167,1679372_19477166,1679372_19477164,.mp4.csmil/master.m3u8' [07-02 09:36:33,448]...
I thought something like that, because log says: [07-02 09:36:32,932] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] GetWebData-GET...
Hi, for me the livestream of "Das Erste" is not working I always get an Information that playing the stream is not possible I am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Yle Areena DE
Hi. If I recall correctly, @Ministerk has stopped fixing these, so maybe @doskabouter , or @pilehave can help us, with both areena and katsomo, which are both broken. Or we can try to fix these by ourselves Br,
Hi. If I recall correctly, @Ministerk has stopped fixing these, so maybe @doskabouter , or @pilehave can help us, with both areena...
Hi. Seems that Yle has changed something in Areena site, because it's not working working anymore. When visiting in site, it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVE bugs DE
+3
+3
Originally posted in: Support for a site request thread - Page 31 - MediaPortal Forum Hi thanks for including TVE in Onlinevideos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos JSON parsing (1 Viewer) DE
You can create multipart videos (example: see southpark), it will present itself as one video in the list. An alternative is using the submenu (F9) to select "Play all" The only thing missing is the repeat...
You can create multipart videos (example: see southpark), it will present itself as one video in the list. An alternative is using...
I am trying to create a generic site for OnlineVideos. The site returns JSON for categories, subcategories and videos. I have the...
Replies
Views
ah, so it's a question of the splitter to support it and it is intended (by OV) to not return those formats ... thanks for explanation!
ah, so it's a question of the splitter to support it and it is intended (by OV) to not return those formats ... thanks for explanation!
Hi, I am using MP1.5, I have updated onlinevideos and the splitter to its latest version and gone into the plugin and changed the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Katsomo.fi (1 Viewer) DE
Hi. There is also new poroblem, as Katsomo is now rejecting all IE based browsers, so browserHost, which is system.windows.form.webBrowser no longer has access to site. I dunno if fiddler can help Br,
Hi. There is also new poroblem, as Katsomo is now rejecting all IE based browsers, so browserHost, which is...
Just got a report that katsomo.fi isn't working correctly. Anyone care to elaborate?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Polish sites DE
Indeed. glad it's only small changes and not a complete redesign of the api... There are sites that I'm maintainig that seems to enjoy it to completely overhaul it every couple of months...
Indeed. glad it's only small changes and not a complete redesign of the api... There are sites that I'm maintainig that seems to...
I've made some improvements to vod.tvp, hopefully it's all working now And as for the "Serwisy Informacyjne": I couldn't find any...
Replies
Views
It might need some slight code changes (mainly the handling of COM-enumerations has changed) but it should run with the new version as well... but since it'd need a recompilation or MP I didn't try it (it would probably take forever on my old computer ;)) Anyway it seems like I got it to work with the old version as well, but I need...
It might need some slight code changes (mainly the handling of COM-enumerations has changed) but it should run with the new version...
would it be possible to see the progress of a video download? If not, could it be implemented? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi is it still working? I've tried and got many errors...
Hi is it still working? I've tried and got many errors...
Hey. i did not like XBMC and i user navi-x for long time. any one know how can add navi-x? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Ah, it's beginning to get clearer. I think, the most easy solution would be, to override getvideolist, and there, create the videoinfos, and fill the playbackoptions. Then, override the geturl and just return the video.videourl And, most important, derive your util from DeferredResolveUtil that will handle the hosters in a good way
Ah, it's beginning to get clearer. I think, the most easy solution would be, to override getvideolist, and there, create the...
Can someone help me with this site please http://movie-watch-online.com <Site name="Movie Watch Online" util="GenericSite"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 nz sites DE
Yeah, I think I've found the IDs - but when I try to use them with code that already works for other sites, I'm net getting the correct response from the message broker. I was hoping that someone had been able to definitively find out the values to use so that I could give them a go. The values I've gleaned so far are: PS3 Player...
Yeah, I think I've found the IDs - but when I try to use them with code that already works for other sites, I'm net getting the...
am having trouble with nz sites tvnzondemand and some of tv3 i think says no url has anyone else this problem please
Replies
Views
Glad to hear it's sorted!
Glad to hear it's sorted!
Hi guys, This Watch Series channel is fantastic! ...But it only plays the first file you select. For instance, seinfeld. If I...
Replies
Views
With next OV release will be MPUrlSourceSplitter fixed. It depends on @offbyone when it will be.
With next OV release will be MPUrlSourceSplitter fixed. It depends on @offbyone when it will be.
I have the problem that YT videos very frequently won't start on the first attempt to play them. select the video "okay" it...
Replies
Views
I don't know if you are familiar with the stages or cycles of software development, but it's not a good idea to release something at any given point to the users. A release must meet some standards and get testing.
I don't know if you are familiar with the stages or cycles of software development, but it's not a good idea to release something...
Allright, very nice.. I don't know how to get the svn yet, didn't try before, but I will take a look.. Wich software (svn client)...
Replies
Views
Just to let you know it is much better now at picking up the trailers. Performed a clean reinstall and update and it was able to pick up many of the trailers that it couldn't before so many thanks. I noticed on the IMBD website that many of the movies over 3 or 4 years old no longer have trailers available (i am pretty sure they used...
Just to let you know it is much better now at picking up the trailers. Performed a clean reinstall and update and it was able to...
As per title, some YouTube videos (an increasing number actually) just say 'unable to play video. No URL '. IMDB movie trailers...
Replies
Views
Ich denke auch, dass das der bessere Weg ist. Warum sollen 2 super Ideen nicht in einem Plugin Platz finden. gruss Rechner
Ich denke auch, dass das der bessere Weg ist. Warum sollen 2 super Ideen nicht in einem Plugin Platz finden. gruss Rechner
Hallo alle zusammen, ich möchte euch Heute ein kleines Programm vorstellen das dazu dient die Potcasts der deuschen TV-Sender...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Release? DE
Hi, sorry for asking, but I installed the plugin, but the videos doesn't play. I click a video, it spins a little and then nothing more. Do I need to install more to get it to work?
Hi, sorry for asking, but I installed the plugin, but the videos doesn't play. I click a video, it spins a little and then nothing...
I was planning on releasing a new version of this plugin but I'm not sure if this plugin is still needed. There are now plugins...
Replies
Views
I am closing this thread as the splitter posted here is now superceeded by the LAV Splitter, which will be installable with the next Version of OnlineVideos. Thanks for testing and I hope this splitter did help a few people ;)
I am closing this thread as the splitter posted here is now superceeded by the LAV Splitter, which will be installable with the...
I have taken the most current FLVSplitter source and modified it a little, so it supports reading MetaData from an FLV stream. This...
Replies
Views
Hmm I must have had sticky fingers:S:sorry: The last sentence should have been: I seems like there is somewhere a variable or setting that sticks and does not get set correct on switching back to MY VIDEO and then playing AVI files
Hmm I must have had sticky fingers:S:sorry: The last sentence should have been: I seems like there is somewhere a variable...
Dear Forum, could somebody please give me a hint, how to configure the flv support for OnlineVideo. I have installed the latest...
Replies
Views
:thx: for quick reply I will try to come up with a solution to fix the problem... ...so...Is there any other possibility to show videos on the site I mentioned? Will the Online videos program give the command, that it would apply for the web from a video? Could the xml code to build the channel online video (areena.yle.fi)...
:thx: for quick reply I will try to come up with a solution to fix the problem... ...so...Is there any other possibility to...
LAST VERSION 2010/01/13 DOWNLOAD MPE1 (automatic install) I've added a lot of sites to my Online Videos: CNN Podcasts New...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Gametrailers - support thread (1 Viewer) DE
Gametrailers.com site finally got shutdown and taken over by IGN which will will host all the old videos on Youtube (no new content probably): https://www.youtube.com/c/gametrailers @offbyone could you remove the Gametrailers plugin from the listing?
Gametrailers.com site finally got shutdown and taken over by IGN which will will host all the old videos on Youtube (no new content...
Hi, The current Gametrailers.com provider didn't allow for much since it relied only on the RSS feeds, rewrote it and now supports...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 TvGorge replacement DE
I updated the Wiki to clarify how to update / get new sites and what AutoUpdate does.
I updated the Wiki to clarify how to update / get new sites and what AutoUpdate does.
Hi All, After the recent issues with tvgorge, I'm really missing the site. There are a lot of alternatives, and I don't know...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 subtitledownloader DE
Thanks for the research, I've published a fix for this
Thanks for the research, I've published a fix for this
Hi everyone. After latest updates subtitle downloader is not working anymore for example in watch series and providers dropdown is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4OD Broken DE
Sorry for the dumb question, but can someone explain how to add 4OD Web to OV please? I can't seem to find it in the site manager. Thanks Edit: I found it!
Sorry for the dumb question, but can someone explain how to add 4OD Web to OV please? I can't seem to find it in the site manager...
Hi, 4OD is broken. It returns no URL errors for all videos and also when searching for instance 'Undateables' only one video is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Comedy network DE
Offbyone, great work on the new RTMP streaming strategy. As you may know, almost all of the CTV-based sites have multi-part episodes. I have been testing a lot of them lately and I can happily report that 99% of the RTMP episodes play with no problems. Previously, I would sporadically encounter RTMP failures, meaning that multi-part...
Offbyone, great work on the new RTMP streaming strategy. As you may know, almost all of the CTV-based sites have multi-part...
Edit Just to let everyone know, I've abandoned Comedy Network for now and concentrating on other CTV stations at the moment. Sites...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom