OnlineVideos (30 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 IMDB Trailers Down? DE
Hi, Is anyone else have the "no url"message when trying to watch movie trailers?
Hi, Is anyone else have the "no url"message when trying to watch movie trailers?
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I'm testing this plugin : it's exactly that I want (view videoclips). But when I'd like to see video from yahoo I've a error message : cannot play stream.flv... When I use my browser, I've not this problem. So, I think for a configuration problem in MP. Can you help me ? MediaPortal version 1.1 SAF Installed
Hello everybody, I'm testing this plugin : it's exactly that I want (view videoclips). But when I'd like to see video from yahoo...
Hello everybody, I'm testing this plugin : it's exactly that I want (view videoclips). But when I'd like to see video from yahoo...
Replies
Views
Hi :) I used to speak Swedish years ago and because I'm going back there next year I need to brush things up again properly beforehand. On Swedish TV I've so far found one option on repeats to have subtitles in Swedish for those hard of hearing, so it's clips like these (link at bottom) among many others on their site that I want to...
Hi :) I used to speak Swedish years ago and because I'm going back there next year I need to brush things up again properly...
Hi :) I used to speak Swedish years ago and because I'm going back there next year I need to brush things up again properly...
Replies
Views
Hello, what do I have to do, to have DD Audio passthrough via SPDIF to my AVR Receiver? With TV, DVD & BR it's doing fine, but I don't get it working with OnlineVideos. Thanks!
Hello, what do I have to do, to have DD Audio passthrough via SPDIF to my AVR Receiver? With TV, DVD & BR it's doing fine, but I...
Hello, what do I have to do, to have DD Audio passthrough via SPDIF to my AVR Receiver? With TV, DVD & BR it's doing fine, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just found out about the RetrieveSubtitles option, and it works ok for BBC iPlayer when streaming, but it doesn't when downloading. I have tried to play the files from MediaPortal, Media Player Classic and Microsoft Media Player, and I can't get any of them to show subtitles: as far as I can see the downloaded file doesn't...
Hi, I just found out about the RetrieveSubtitles option, and it works ok for BBC iPlayer when streaming, but it doesn't when...
Hi, I just found out about the RetrieveSubtitles option, and it works ok for BBC iPlayer when streaming, but it doesn't when...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Can anyone suggest a solution for the following category timing out? It opens instantaneous in the browser. http://feeds.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/categories/factual/tv/list thanks in Advance TheRealAndy
Hi All, Can anyone suggest a solution for the following category timing out? It opens instantaneous in the browser...
Hi All, Can anyone suggest a solution for the following category timing out? It opens instantaneous in the browser...
Replies
Views
Hi, I got two computers at home. I made an online site using the generic site creator and it works perfectly (xp). However when i tried to run it on my other system (win 7) i can see all the videos and it is buffering. After the buffering it says that it can not play the video. here is the relevant part of the log What...
Hi, I got two computers at home. I made an online site using the generic site creator and it works perfectly (xp). However when...
Hi, I got two computers at home. I made an online site using the generic site creator and it works perfectly (xp). However when...
Replies
Views
Layout Icon or Big Icon does not display the last column of icons (not whole). See attached picture. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
Layout Icon or Big Icon does not display the last column of icons (not whole). See attached picture. Anyone have any idea what...
Layout Icon or Big Icon does not display the last column of icons (not whole). See attached picture. Anyone have any idea what...
Replies
Views
Perhaps better to start a new thread here!!? Still trying to get Online Videos working correctly (...only BBC iPlayer works for me) Is there a setup from scratch (preferably) guide/thread that is already out there that someone might point me towards?? Thanks
Perhaps better to start a new thread here!!? Still trying to get Online Videos working correctly (...only BBC iPlayer works for...
Perhaps better to start a new thread here!!? Still trying to get Online Videos working correctly (...only BBC iPlayer works for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NRL Highlights DE
HI Guys I am trying to setup a generic site to be watch the NRL highlights video from NRL Videos. I can get it to find the Categories and Videos but i cannot get it to play them. Any help would be appreciated. :) Thanks
HI Guys I am trying to setup a generic site to be watch the NRL highlights video from NRL Videos. I can get it to find the...
HI Guys I am trying to setup a generic site to be watch the NRL highlights video from NRL Videos. I can get it to find the...
Replies
Views
HI. the site change the name from com to bz. online did not work and did not show any sport. the Sopcast install and runing. for any one is work? Mp
HI. the site change the name from com to bz. online did not work and did not show any sport. the Sopcast install and runing...
HI. the site change the name from com to bz. online did not work and did not show any sport. the Sopcast install and runing...
Replies
Views
Hi offbyone! Ist it possible to add 'Arte Live Web' in aone of the next releases! There are great classical concerts, but also Rockmusic (tonight a livestream of Simple Minds an a-ha)! Best regards and thanks for this great plugin, Helios
Hi offbyone! Ist it possible to add 'Arte Live Web' in aone of the next releases! There are great classical concerts, but also...
Hi offbyone! Ist it possible to add 'Arte Live Web' in aone of the next releases! There are great classical concerts, but also...
Replies
Views
Any reason why this shouldn't be working all of a sudden? I've used it in the past for iPlayer and I can still use a VPN successfully but now when relying on SmartDNS no go. SmartDNS works fine in my browsers as far as iPlayer is concerned just not with MP and OnlineVideos.
Any reason why this shouldn't be working all of a sudden? I've used it in the past for iPlayer and I can still use a VPN...
Any reason why this shouldn't be working all of a sudden? I've used it in the past for iPlayer and I can still use a VPN...
Replies
Views
Hello, Since I updated MP to 1.2 final and OnlineVideo to 0.33 IMDB trailers in HD (480p or 720p does not matter) is crashing. SD content works perfectly. Itunes trailers HD and Youtube HD works without any problems. Attached are my logs. I can repeat this every time.
Hello, Since I updated MP to 1.2 final and OnlineVideo to 0.33 IMDB trailers in HD (480p or 720p does not matter) is crashing...
Hello, Since I updated MP to 1.2 final and OnlineVideo to 0.33 IMDB trailers in HD (480p or 720p does not matter) is crashing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can play the video no problems at all except for a total lack of sound I've gone and tested the codecs in the plugin -config -codec all pass When I watch in windowed mode viewing the volume mixer I get nothing I can watch live tv/xvid/mkv/aac/dts etc no probs any ideas? I must be missing a codec somewhere! I...
Hi, I can play the video no problems at all except for a total lack of sound I've gone and tested the codecs in the plugin...
Hi, I can play the video no problems at all except for a total lack of sound I've gone and tested the codecs in the plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playlist system DE
It'll be greate if Online Videos give support to a Playlist system, where we can select and organize a sequence of videos to play like a TV channel do. It's possible to do? Thanks everyone.
It'll be greate if Online Videos give support to a Playlist system, where we can select and organize a sequence of videos to play...
It'll be greate if Online Videos give support to a Playlist system, where we can select and organize a sequence of videos to play...
Replies
Views
Hey! TV4 play has apparently created a new code thats not possible to open in online videos anymore. :( Incorrect message occurs: "Error retrieving dynamic categories" What to do about this? :cautious:
Hey! TV4 play has apparently created a new code thats not possible to open in online videos anymore. :( Incorrect message...
Hey! TV4 play has apparently created a new code thats not possible to open in online videos anymore. :( Incorrect message...
Replies
Views
Hi Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but is there a way to add fast forward when playing online videos. If i press the right arrow on the remote when watching an iplayer steam the video fast forwards but when i go to play it just restarts from the beginning. btw appologies if this has already been answered I could...
Hi Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but is there a way to add fast forward when playing online videos. If i press...
Hi Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but is there a way to add fast forward when playing online videos. If i press...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SVTPlay live stream DE
Hi! Is there any way of accessing the live streams for SVTPlay? I can only find already aired clips. Especially I would like to be able to watch "Musikhjälpen 2010" which is aired all day on SVTPlay but only certian times on TV (and since their player sucks and only buffers 2 seconds it doesn't work on our crappy network, so the...
Hi! Is there any way of accessing the live streams for SVTPlay? I can only find already aired clips. Especially I would like to...
Hi! Is there any way of accessing the live streams for SVTPlay? I can only find already aired clips. Especially I would like to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 site request DE
firstly, thanks for a great plugin. Ive been using it on various machines for awhile now and Online Videos is an indispensible part of HTPC setup. Well done and thankyou :) I also wanted to put my hand up for an addition to the site wish-list Justin.tv - Live Video and Chat for Everyone Great site, lots of interesting content...
firstly, thanks for a great plugin. Ive been using it on various machines for awhile now and Online Videos is an indispensible part...
firstly, thanks for a great plugin. Ive been using it on various machines for awhile now and Online Videos is an indispensible part...
Replies
Views
Hiya community, first of all a big thanks to the devs of this great plugin, my favourite addon to MediaPortal by far! Edit: Nevermind, I just found South Park NL and their eps are in english... not perfect, but good enough. The only issue I have with it, being from germany, is that I can't stream the SouthPark WORLD Episodes in...
Hiya community, first of all a big thanks to the devs of this great plugin, my favourite addon to MediaPortal by far! Edit...
Hiya community, first of all a big thanks to the devs of this great plugin, my favourite addon to MediaPortal by far! Edit...
Replies
Views
Can't believe that no one has got this issue, if they have I have not found anything. Anyways I can play youtube videos, quicktime trailers but when I try to play ***** and other pron webistes throug online videos I get that stupid audio codec issue, i told media portal to log error messages but it doesn't seem to be creating them...
Can't believe that no one has got this issue, if they have I have not found anything. Anyways I can play youtube videos, quicktime...
Can't believe that no one has got this issue, if they have I have not found anything. Anyways I can play youtube videos, quicktime...
Replies
Views
Hi, small bug with lable's in DefaultWide skin , in iTune Trailers . please see screen..
Hi, small bug with lable's in DefaultWide skin , in iTune Trailers . please see screen..
Replies
Views
S
I'm sure I'm making a simple mistake but I can't find an answer anywhere.... When I select the BBC iPlayer it all appears to work until I select the video to play. No matter what resolution I pick I get an error 'Timeout Starting Playback'. I'm in the UK and it works fine in a web browser. I'm guessing it's something to do with the...
I'm sure I'm making a simple mistake but I can't find an answer anywhere.... When I select the BBC iPlayer it all appears to work...
I'm sure I'm making a simple mistake but I can't find an answer anywhere.... When I select the BBC iPlayer it all appears to work...
Replies
Views
Splash_Womble
S
This is the greatest plugin ever written, for any media centre. In fact, I am primarily a GB-PVR user, but I have created a batch to launch Mediaportal, just so that I can run this plugin. I am also sometimes running Replay Media Catcher alongside it, in order to save the videos from Watch-Series for later. What would make this...
This is the greatest plugin ever written, for any media centre. In fact, I am primarily a GB-PVR user, but I have created a batch...
This is the greatest plugin ever written, for any media centre. In fact, I am primarily a GB-PVR user, but I have created a batch...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 With ForTheRecord 1.6.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP-1.6.6.2799-Beta Windows Version: Windows 7 32 Bit CPU Type: Pentium 4 2.40 Ghz HDD: Western Digital 750 GB SATA Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: ABIT IC7-MAX3 Video Card: NVIDIA 7600 GS Video Card Driver: 266.58 Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 With ForTheRecord 1.6.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP-1.6.6.2799-Beta Windows Version: Windows 7 32...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 With ForTheRecord 1.6.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP-1.6.6.2799-Beta Windows Version: Windows 7 32...
Replies
Views
Hi, here is a way to use acestream with OnlineVideo. It might be possible to have different way, so this is the way i try. Acestream is an innovative media platform of a new generation, which will take you to a new high-quality level of multimedia space on the Internet. Also like torrent stream. since version 3.1, it's possible to use...
Hi, here is a way to use acestream with OnlineVideo. It might be possible to have different way, so this is the way i try...
Hi, here is a way to use acestream with OnlineVideo. It might be possible to have different way, so this is the way i try...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BT Sport - UK users DE
Has anyone managed to get BT Sport working through OnlineVideos? I dont have a DVB-S TV card so cant watch it through the TV plugin in MP so was wondering if there was a way to set it up in Online Videos so that it streams through my BT online account?
Has anyone managed to get BT Sport working through OnlineVideos? I dont have a DVB-S TV card so cant watch it through the TV plugin...
Has anyone managed to get BT Sport working through OnlineVideos? I dont have a DVB-S TV card so cant watch it through the TV plugin...
Replies
Views
Hi! I tried to playback the videos on my 5.1 Surround Device, but I just get Stereo Sound. All Filters are installed and ffdshow is set to FLV1 enabled. What do I have to do to make ffdshow take the control of the streams? Best Regards, Sebastian
Hi! I tried to playback the videos on my 5.1 Surround Device, but I just get Stereo Sound. All Filters are installed and ffdshow...
Hi! I tried to playback the videos on my 5.1 Surround Device, but I just get Stereo Sound. All Filters are installed and ffdshow...
Replies
Views
Hi, First, thanks a lot for taking this wonderful plugin back to live. It really makes a difference!!!:thx: Now, my issue: :)I can play .MOV perfectly when downloaded, even from within the plugin. :(However, when I try to watch streams .MOV directly from AppleTrailers, i find the following: -No OSD is available -Controls...
Hi, First, thanks a lot for taking this wonderful plugin back to live. It really makes a difference!!!:thx: Now, my issue...
Hi, First, thanks a lot for taking this wonderful plugin back to live. It really makes a difference!!!:thx: Now, my issue...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom