OnlineVideos (26 Viewers)

I don't know if you are familiar with the stages or cycles of software development, but it's not a good idea to release something at any given point to the users. A release must meet some standards and get testing.
I don't know if you are familiar with the stages or cycles of software development, but it's not a good idea to release something...
Allright, very nice.. I don't know how to get the svn yet, didn't try before, but I will take a look.. Wich software (svn client)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [German] Tv-Sender DE
Neue Version des podcastUpdater's! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/german-podcastupdater-v1-1-a-70658/
Neue Version des podcastUpdater's! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/german-podcastupdater-v1-1-a-70658/
[ALLGEMEIN] So ich hab jetzt einfach mal hier nen Thread gestartet für alle Podcasts von deutschen Sendern die ihre Sendungen...
Replies
Views
Ich denke auch, dass das der bessere Weg ist. Warum sollen 2 super Ideen nicht in einem Plugin Platz finden. gruss Rechner
Ich denke auch, dass das der bessere Weg ist. Warum sollen 2 super Ideen nicht in einem Plugin Platz finden. gruss Rechner
Hallo alle zusammen, ich möchte euch Heute ein kleines Programm vorstellen das dazu dient die Potcasts der deuschen TV-Sender...
Replies
Views
after reinstalling WinXP it works fine... guess DX9 was completely broken as even a reinstall of DX didnt help
after reinstalling WinXP it works fine... guess DX9 was completely broken as even a reinstall of DX didnt help
Hi, thats what happens to me very often with onlinevideos... youtube shows videos, search works fine, but i cannot play videos...
Replies
Views
Re: Youtube - Unable to play the video. No URL Thanks a lot Mister Forderdale ! :D
Re: Youtube - Unable to play the video. No URL Thanks a lot Mister Forderdale ! :D
I've been using onlinevideos plugin for a while now, had no real issues until I tried this week to view youtube videos. Getting an...
Replies
Views
Thank you!
Thank you!
I noticed I can't search from the Search history anymore. The selected history item isn't put in the textbox. MediaPortal 1.3...
Replies
Views
Just saw this post. Confirmed working....thanks!
Just saw this post. Confirmed working....thanks!
Hey, MSNBC has stopped working for me. Specifically the "Nightly News" subcategory, but it seems none of them are working...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
IMDb trailers are not working properly for me. It has been like this for some time. I can see all the films, but when I enter a...
Replies
Views
Yes, you were right...it was in the (streamed MP) menu basicHome editor. Thanks!
Yes, you were right...it was in the (streamed MP) menu basicHome editor. Thanks!
Hi, everytime i enter "onlinevideos" from the Home menu it goes directly to the youtube player, how can I change/remove this ...
Replies
Views
I see there is a new version posted a few minutes ago. I'll install it after my grand-daughter is finished with her video. Thanks Chuck yup.... that fixed it! :thx: Chuck
I see there is a new version posted a few minutes ago. I'll install it after my grand-daughter is finished with her video...
FIXED!! actually 2 issues. After updating to 3.3 : - Online videos no longer displays my site list. - auto update runs...
Replies
Views
Confirmed, the search functionality on the IMDB mobile website is restored so the plugin should work again.
Confirmed, the search functionality on the IMDB mobile website is restored so the plugin should work again.
Hi MP 1.2.3 Online Videos 1.2.0.0 I was having problems playing trailers using moving pictures and the avalon skin. I was...
Replies
Views
The site has changed and the OnlineVideos scraper for TED needs an update. I'll close this thread as it is too old and the original problem was fixed in the meantime.
The site has changed and the OnlineVideos scraper for TED needs an update. I'll close this thread as it is too old and the original...
None of the TedTalks videos will play on my system for quite some time now, they all display a 'no url' error. Today I updated to...
Replies
Views
In one of the Main-Threads pages, the author stated, that he won't maintain RTL & Co anymore because of too much changes.
In one of the Main-Threads pages, the author stated, that he won't maintain RTL & Co anymore because of too much changes.
Hi, Yesterday i gave OnlineVideos a try after i upgraded to MePo 1.8 and an update of another plugin installed it in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [BUG] MP dont work DE
I've what some nasa streams. Two works fine. I'll try a second one and that it happends nothing. Clicksounds where play if i hit some IR keys but thats all. No video starting. I look in log and found this:
I've what some nasa streams. Two works fine. I'll try a second one and that it happends nothing. Clicksounds where play if i hit...
I've what some nasa streams. Two works fine. I'll try a second one and that it happends nothing. Clicksounds where play if i hit...
Replies
Views
Horray! I'm helping!
Horray! I'm helping!
If you are to choose "SD" from the drop-down in the config, then the trailers seem to default to 1080p. The default that the plugin...
Replies
Views
Have not been using the ORF feed in a while (~3 weeks or so). Yesterday I did go to ORF -> Tirol Heute and selected the most recent entry (also tried older ones, all have the same issue). From the past when it worked I think that each entry consists out of multiple elements. So when one stream ends, it starts the next. And that...
Have not been using the ORF feed in a while (~3 weeks or so). Yesterday I did go to ORF -> Tirol Heute and selected the most...
Have not been using the ORF feed in a while (~3 weeks or so). Yesterday I did go to ORF -> Tirol Heute and selected the most...
Replies
Views
Okay, thank you very much for the answer!
Okay, thank you very much for the answer!
Very sorry if there is indeed an answer to this on the forum, I've tried to find one but could not. When I watch a youtube video in...
Replies
Views
So is Amazon Prime UK not working at all then? It was definitely working some time last year but now all I get is the loading spinner for 10 seconds then it exits back to MediaPortal. :(
So is Amazon Prime UK not working at all then? It was definitely working some time last year but now all I get is the loading...
I've been watching videos from Amazon Prime (UK) for several weeks. Then all of a sudden I get "error getting playback url", and...
Replies
Views
Perfect. Yesterday I tried "& s z l i g ;" ... but it didn't work. Your tip works fine. :thx: a lot.
Perfect. Yesterday I tried "& s z l i g ;" ... but it didn't work. Your tip works fine. :thx: a lot.
New feature description MediaPortal 1.2 allows buttons in the skin to call plugins with a parameter (OriginalThread). A 'button'...
Replies
Views
With next OV release will be MPUrlSourceSplitter fixed. It depends on @offbyone when it will be.
With next OV release will be MPUrlSourceSplitter fixed. It depends on @offbyone when it will be.
I have the problem that YT videos very frequently won't start on the first attempt to play them. select the video "okay" it...
Replies
Views
Tadaaaa!
Tadaaaa!
Hi, I installed version 0.22. It seems to be working OK, but whenever I try to configure it from Mediaportal Configuration it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ZDF Mediathek stopped working (1 Viewer) DE
Hi offbyone, thanks for fixing ZDF :-) best regards Sebastian
Hi offbyone, thanks for fixing ZDF :-) best regards Sebastian
Hi guy's, the ZDF mediathek isn't working at all anymore. Please fix it. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all, i'm running Mediaportal 1.1.1 with Online Videos 0.27 on Windows 7 32-Bit with latest SAF5 Codecs. When I want to watch ZDF Mediathek content I am able to browse to a Clip and choose the Stream quality. After choosing the Stream it says "Abspielen nicht möglich...". In Mepo Log I can find the following...
Hi all, i'm running Mediaportal 1.1.1 with Online Videos 0.27 on Windows 7 32-Bit with latest SAF5 Codecs. When I want to...
Hi all, i'm running Mediaportal 1.1.1 with Online Videos 0.27 on Windows 7 32-Bit with latest SAF5 Codecs. When I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello, First congratulations to the Devs of online video. Great plugin. Currently Imam having a problem with ZDF Mediathek Olympia live. I am getting an error no url. In the logfile I can see [debug] remove invalid url. Anything else than live I can view without problems. Thanks in advance Markus
Hello, First congratulations to the Devs of online video. Great plugin. Currently Imam having a problem with ZDF Mediathek Olympia...
Hello, First congratulations to the Devs of online video. Great plugin. Currently Imam having a problem with ZDF Mediathek Olympia...
Replies
Views
The files trying to play in this logpart come from DasErste. I have no idea why they don't work. Clicking the link right here opens up my MediaPlayer and the file plays. Some videos on DasErste might not play because they use rtmp streaming. ZDF works, but sometimes their server doesn't respond. So try again a minute later. It's...
The files trying to play in this logpart come from DasErste. I have no idea why they don't work. Clicking the link right here opens...
ZDF Mediathek dont work. ARD thumbnails ok, bud video error. Solution?
Replies
Views
a workaround is to play it with another player. I have e.g. vlc installed, so whenever i encounter this error, i choose another player (under 'play with')
a workaround is to play it with another player. I have e.g. vlc installed, so whenever i encounter this error, i choose another...
A few days ago newly added videos in 'my subscriptions' gave the 'no url' error. A few hours later they would work fine. Since...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for trying to help.. Strange, ill do more testing and see if i can figure our why... When it happens i can change format and it plays something different for each format LOL Then i restart mepo, or refresh the page, and all is well, mostly.. Please can you remove "my youtube credentials" from this post, if i...
Thank you so much for trying to help.. Strange, ill do more testing and see if i can figure our why... When it happens i can...
YouTube: Im i the only one the last week or so getting wrong video when playback subscriptions/new like 20% of the time, its not...
Replies
Views
You're an angel :) This was exactly what I wished for. Now I can find all the videos for old Let's Plays with ease. ++++++++++++++++++++++ on this :)
You're an angel :) This was exactly what I wished for. Now I can find all the videos for old Let's Plays with ease...
Hi I would love if in the context menu you could get the users play lists. I subscribe to a lot of Lets Players that have several...
Replies
Views
Fantastic thanks worked 100%!! :D:D
Fantastic thanks worked 100%!! :D:D
Since last week, I'm getting NoActiveProtocol when trying to play many of the videos from YouTube. The error appears after...
Replies
Views
Wonderful :D I'll buy you a beer if we ever meet sometime :)
Wonderful :D I'll buy you a beer if we ever meet sometime :)
Hi For a while I had some problems with the "My Subscriptions" part of YouTube. I subscribe to 51 people. Because of that I get a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom