OnlineVideos (50 Viewers)

• Poll
MP1 MP2 TvGorge replacement DE
I updated the Wiki to clarify how to update / get new sites and what AutoUpdate does.
I updated the Wiki to clarify how to update / get new sites and what AutoUpdate does.
Hi All, After the recent issues with tvgorge, I'm really missing the site. There are a lot of alternatives, and I don't know...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 More sites please! DE
I am trying to figure this out by myself. I am beginning with the Mako site. Well I have looked at the page sources and found out that the video url's are always written like this: VODManager.initialize('URL' Where URL is the url. Can someone help with the things I need to write in the advanced setup for this site? I believe...
I am trying to figure this out by myself. I am beginning with the Mako site. Well I have looked at the page sources and found out...
These are 3 VOD sites of the 3 main TV stations in Israel. 1. Channel 1: VOD of almost everything of Channel 1...
Replies
Views
What I found could indeed be a fallback. I didn't install that player (cos I want to keep my dev-machine clean) but I did see the video.
What I found could indeed be a fallback. I didn't install that player (cos I want to keep my dev-machine clean) but I did see the...
First I want to thank you for a wonderful plugin. I began adding many channels that I like to my list, but I encountered a...
Replies
Views
yeah this sounds like a good idea, i've noticed recently that MTV has pretty much just stopped working for me, and it used to work pretty good. but yeah i think this is a good idea :)
yeah this sounds like a good idea, i've noticed recently that MTV has pretty much just stopped working for me, and it used to work...
I know MTV is included in OnlineVideos already, but most of them don't work if you live out side the U.S. Is it possible to add...
Replies
Views
AW: unable to play: stream.flv... Hi Peter, what do you mean with "separate splitter"? It's the Open Source Flash Splitter, that you have to install. It was installed before, but obviously something went wrong the first time(s). And yes, MP works fine without administrative privs and even with UAC. But maybe the solution is not...
AW: unable to play: stream.flv... Hi Peter, what do you mean with "separate splitter"? It's the Open Source Flash Splitter...
Hi guys, This plugin is REALLY a nice feature so: :thx::thx::thx: I had ffdshow before for basic use but following the guide...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Live Webcams DE
Hi, what do you think about a extra section which shows the millions of Live Webcams around the world ? Looks to me like a follow up of this nice developing. regards Frank
Hi, what do you think about a extra section which shows the millions of Live Webcams around the world ? Looks to me like a...
Hi, what do you think about a extra section which shows the millions of Live Webcams around the world ? Looks to me like a...
Replies
Views
I have just installed the Online Video plugin and it looks great. But I have one problem. For playing videos and dvd's I have set the audio renderer to my videocard so it sends the audio to the TV. This is in Settings, Video, Audiorenderer. There i select the audio output from my videocard. I can't find an option to do this...
I have just installed the Online Video plugin and it looks great. But I have one problem. For playing videos and dvd's I have...
I have just installed the Online Video plugin and it looks great. But I have one problem. For playing videos and dvd's I have...
Replies
Views
Hi Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but is there a way to add fast forward when playing online videos. If i press the right arrow on the remote when watching an iplayer steam the video fast forwards but when i go to play it just restarts from the beginning. btw appologies if this has already been answered I could...
Hi Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but is there a way to add fast forward when playing online videos. If i press...
Hi Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but is there a way to add fast forward when playing online videos. If i press...
Replies
Views
No, unfortunately RTL changed their policy. Even on the official site it isn't viewable without payment. (As far as I tested)
No, unfortunately RTL changed their policy. Even on the official site it isn't viewable without payment. (As far as I tested)
I've been having a problem playing WMV streams (DRM secured) from uitzendinggemist (all of them). Everything else plays just fine...
Replies
Views
OK, first error confirmed fixed.. No more lock on MediaPortal start..
OK, first error confirmed fixed.. No more lock on MediaPortal start..
I have a problem with latest SVN r633.. Mediaportal is stuck at 'Initializing window manager...' and won't start.. Last log lines...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I reinstalled my PC the other day with XP SP3 and reinstalled MP with SAF 4.00 Final and now I am unable to watch BBC iPlayer videos. I am living in the UK, I can watch them through Firefox when I visit the site but when I go to it in MediaPortal it shows the first frame of the video and plays the audio just fine its...
Hi there, I reinstalled my PC the other day with XP SP3 and reinstalled MP with SAF 4.00 Final and now I am unable to watch BBC...
Hi there, I reinstalled my PC the other day with XP SP3 and reinstalled MP with SAF 4.00 Final and now I am unable to watch BBC...
Replies
Views
:thx:Thanks a lot! Looks good!
:thx:Thanks a lot! Looks good!
Hi, Just tested the RC2 + OnlineVideos 0.20. For MultipleFilePlay sites, the second video will not start playing in Full...
Replies
Views
Re: Error Getting Site Overview Interesting, that is probably what was wrong with mine also, since I had installed xfactor before OnlineVideos, and then I did the reinstall without reinstalling Xfactor.
Re: Error Getting Site Overview Interesting, that is probably what was wrong with mine also, since I had installed xfactor before...
Okay, I actually have two problems. I'll start with the bigger of the two. I am running Win XP Pro SP3, with all updates...
Replies
Views
Ok, I got it working. Followed the guidance in this post which basically has you install a different mp4 splitter. I just registered it and audio came out fine. I did not have to mess with codec merit values or anything. On a side note, I found a VERY good DIRECTSHOW post at this link. It really explains things well and provides...
Ok, I got it working. Followed the guidance in this post which basically has you install a different mp4 splitter. I just...
Hey, After I installed 0.18 (and now 0.19) I don't get any audio with the Revision 3 channel. Even if I download the episode (from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 maximum Results DE
thanks will have a try. danke für die Info. Gruß
thanks will have a try. danke für die Info. Gruß
Hey, i allways have the problem to get not enough results. Like on Youtube its 27. Or if i change the value to 50 its only...
Replies
Views
I entered search string "Bollywood Songs" in the Youtube and then tried "Play All" option. First video was played correctly with video and audio both. After completing the first one, it went back to the "Previous Screen" where all the videos are displayed and didn't display the second video. But Audio was fine. Is anyone seeing this...
I entered search string "Bollywood Songs" in the Youtube and then tried "Play All" option. First video was played correctly with...
I entered search string "Bollywood Songs" in the Youtube and then tried "Play All" option. First video was played correctly with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 apple trailers DE
Same here, whats the deal.
Same here, whats the deal.
Hi apple trailers gets me into other site, and the videos are not from apple trailers how can I fix this? thanks
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 on screen keyboard DE
:thx:
:thx:
Hi Not sure if this is an onlinevideo's question, but: is it possible to get the on screen keyboard to remember the last text...
Replies
Views
In latest version, OnlineVideo will not install or delete the OnlineVideoSites.xml that holds the sites you have configured. So if the file exists on install, that one is used. If not, a default file is saved to HDD. Any changes you do in configuration will survive a re-install or update. You can get new sites (+remove + update)...
In latest version, OnlineVideo will not install or delete the OnlineVideoSites.xml that holds the sites you have configured. So if...
Hi Is it possible (or does online videos already do it) to have a separate site list from the one installed that users can add...
Replies
Views
Oh, sorry, i posted this reaction to wrong thread :)
Oh, sorry, i posted this reaction to wrong thread :)
Hi! Just been testing OnlineVideos, mostly for the purpose of watching the tv-series "Millennium" on svtplay where we missed...
Replies
Views
Hi, another vote to include seesaw/40d/itv etc :-) can anyone suggest an answer to wonkyd's idea about integrating YouTube - Shows or post a link to a tutorial for adding sites to this awesome plugin? integrating these channels would be supercool! dp
Hi, another vote to include seesaw/40d/itv etc :-) can anyone suggest an answer to wonkyd's idea about integrating YouTube -...
Hi there, Has anyone looked at SeeSaw - If you love TV. It seems to have much of the BBC Iplayer content, along with 4OD and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FLV Problem DE
i am from austria, but the videos work (on the website) here too... neeeed help... cant get it fixed :(
i am from austria, but the videos work (on the website) here too... neeeed help... cant get it fixed :(
Hello, after 3 days of configuration based on this forum nearly everything runs fine... exapt the onlinevideo flv part... i...
Replies
Views
AW: MP 1.1.0 RC2 Broke my online Videos Everybody who already updated to RC2 has the problem. Read this.
AW: MP 1.1.0 RC2 Broke my online Videos Everybody who already updated to RC2 has the problem. Read this.
Hi, Onlines videos has always worked fine for me but after installing MP 1.10 RC2 it seems to have broken online videos. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi sorted the problem, bypassed the proxy, thanks for a great addon!:thx: rob carter
Hi sorted the problem, bypassed the proxy, thanks for a great addon!:thx: rob carter
Hi installed 0.19 - very impressed! One problem when I go to update i get an error: "Error getting site overview from web...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Generic site tutor DE
Thx again Offbyone, but i'm still unable to figure it out... I put the regex i made in group m0, my Regex looks like this now (?<m0>s/_.\.jpg/\.flv/g), i think with this, the FileUrlRegEx section should be allright. If I understand you correctly, by putting {0} in fileUrlFormatString it will use regex group m0 I still get the...
Thx again Offbyone, but i'm still unable to figure it out... I put the regex i made in group m0, my Regex looks like this now...
Hello I would like to add a new generic site, but need a little help on Regular Expression. I wonder how you can test regular...
Replies
Views
Superb :thx:... now just need search implemented :P
Superb :thx:... now just need search implemented :P
Hi there, Many thanks for your great plugin - it works a treat :D I fully appreciate this is a universal plugin, for many...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I appreciate it! And I'll be sure to do that next time, sorry.
Thanks, I appreciate it! And I'll be sure to do that next time, sorry.
I just downloaded this plug in yesterday and although fairly buggy it seems to have a lot of potential; almost competes with...
Replies
Views
Under the configuration for the site you will see a pageSize option on the right. Change that to a higher number.
Under the configuration for the site you will see a pageSize option on the right. Change that to a higher number.
Hi, sorry it's maybe a dumb question, but if i f.e. take "Kino.de" and choose "D", then i see allways only 2 Pages. Then i have...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem with certain videos or channels, I get a can not play, no url error. One example is: YouTube - Kanal von MODESTMOUSEVEVO none of those play. Embedding seems to be enabled on those videos, so I dont think thats the issue. I added a bunch of artist from the vevo music channels on you tube. Most work but...
I have the same problem with certain videos or channels, I get a can not play, no url error. One example is: YouTube - Kanal von...
Let me start with a massive thanks :thx: to the 'offbygone' for the wonderful OnlineVideos plugin, this is part of the reason I use...
Replies
Views
As mentioned before: Justin.TV is not working at the moment, that's why it's disabled by default. I will report here when it works again.
As mentioned before: Justin.TV is not working at the moment, that's why it's disabled by default. I will report here when it works...
Hi. Justin TV has never worked for me. seems to get the correct channels but when you try and play it says error getting URL...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom