OnlineVideos (33 Viewers)

Fixed. You should be able to use the site manager to update NBA.
Fixed. You should be able to use the site manager to update NBA.
I have some problems with some videos in the nba section of the latest OnlineVideos plugin. For example...
Replies
Views
Have you tried to download it first and play afterwards? Maybe Youtube 1080p MP4 is not DXVA compatible with your card and playback filter.
Have you tried to download it first and play afterwards? Maybe Youtube 1080p MP4 is not DXVA compatible with your card and...
For example: http://youtube.com/get_video?video_id=UJZ4xiDP-hs&t=vjVQa1PpcFM54PK96pgZQ4GnMWFJipYbPLsAhWFss5o%3D&fmt=37&ext=.flv...
Replies
Views
It seems like I had the wrong thumb path in the NHL-group and that broke the update. That was why everything got deleted?
It seems like I had the wrong thumb path in the NHL-group and that broke the update. That was why everything got deleted?
Thanx guys for this awesome plugin. With the 0.18 & 0.19 release some of my manually added Youtube-channels gets lost during...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Installer DE
You might need need to uncheck "only show stable releases" (as OnlineVideos is still marked beta) and update the list of available plugins from online locations.
You might need need to uncheck "only show stable releases" (as OnlineVideos is still marked beta) and update the list of available...
Any plans to update this to the new MPE2 installer? Just makes updating a little easier
Replies
Views
I can't wait to see this added also support for 4od...
I can't wait to see this added also support for 4od...
guys, it would be great to have support for TVCatchup - Never Miss A Show Again added into onlinevideos plugin, I know most people...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dumpert.nl DE
Use the site manager to add it! If you can't find the site manager in your skin use Blue3Wide.
Use the site manager to add it! If you can't find the site manager in your skin use Blue3Wide.
I just found the advanced options for generic sites :D And now I made this for the Dutch website, Dumpert.nl: <Site...
Replies
Views
:thx: for quick reply I will try to come up with a solution to fix the problem... ...so...Is there any other possibility to show videos on the site I mentioned? Will the Online videos program give the command, that it would apply for the web from a video? Could the xml code to build the channel online video (areena.yle.fi)...
:thx: for quick reply I will try to come up with a solution to fix the problem... ...so...Is there any other possibility to...
LAST VERSION 2010/01/13 DOWNLOAD MPE1 (automatic install) I've added a lot of sites to my Online Videos: CNN Podcasts New...
Replies
Views
First I don't think a stable mp2 will be available until (late) next year and from what I've seen up until now (news, svn) mp2 won't focus on online content more than mp1 has. I do see how the proposed changes would take a lot of time in development... Just wanted to throw in the idea(s). :thx:
First I don't think a stable mp2 will be available until (late) next year and from what I've seen up until now (news, svn) mp2...
Hi, a lot of video sites have a wall-control showing a few top items at the front page. It's hard to explain what I mean so here...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 0.18 crashes MP DE
oh sry to bother u. i forgot to do what every windows user souled do if something dose not work....restart. thx anyway
oh sry to bother u. i forgot to do what every windows user souled do if something dose not work....restart. thx anyway
first of all thx for the plugin and the work :-) i just installed the new 0.18 version and when i start a video it dose not...
Replies
Views
Got the hung resolved.. Offbyone, don't spend time on this anymore.. Got unlocked SAF from hoborg and it did the trick. Got the fmt=35 (H.264) accelerated on NVIDIA 8400GS and CPU is now at ~:thx::thx:15%...
Got the hung resolved.. Offbyone, don't spend time on this anymore.. Got unlocked SAF from hoborg and it did the trick. Got the...
I am using youtube to play videos. when i play in play_all mode, at some (The same video always), video player seem to get stuck...
Replies
Views
Above works if you you consider the &amp; If you edit your XML-file directly you should use: http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos?orderby=published&amp;author=mkdevo If you enter the URL in the config-tool you should use this URL: http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos?orderby=published&author=mkdevo There is a little...
Above works if you you consider the &amp; If you edit your XML-file directly you should use...
Now that I've got OnlineVideos up and running, I have a couple questions and a suggestion about what I use it for the most -...
Replies
Views
I will try to check them shortly, I've already found a similar (although a lot shorter) list, but found out that most of them link to either hulu or megavideo or have a really crappy quality/bandwidth...
I will try to check them shortly, I've already found a similar (although a lot shorter) list, but found out that most of them link...
Since day before yeserday tvgorge worked fine for me. Today it doesn't. Checking the website gave me bad news. Only links to...
Replies
Views
:thx: I will read the stickies in future.. I will read the stickies in future.. I will read the stickies in future.. I will read the stickies in future.. I will read the stickies in future.. etc I uninstalled all the old codecs, removed all the old players, installed SAF V4.00 and everything is now working. Many thanks -...
:thx: I will read the stickies in future.. I will read the stickies in future.. I will read the stickies in future.. I will...
I am new to this great plugin, and have been experimenting. I am running MP 1.1.0 RC1, and the latest version of the plugin...
Replies
Views
G
Yes thats where i got it from. I was linked to it via the first thread on the OnlineVideo's forum though, but yes its from the same place. Can you confirm that it fully works using MePo v 1.1 RC1 and StreamedMP RC2. I have now tried the plugin on two different machines, one that has never even had MediaPortal installed on it...
Yes thats where i got it from. I was linked to it via the first thread on the OnlineVideo's forum though, but yes its from the same...
Hi, Can anyone help me fix this? I love this plugin! I have just installed MediaPortal v 1.1 RC1 and i have also put the...
Replies
Views
Gelöschtes Mitglied 96825
G
If you watch a movie with a webbrowser on their hompage there will be some kind of pop-up commercial early in the show at about the same time Onlinevideos stops. I guess it has something to do with this /Pelle
If you watch a movie with a webbrowser on their hompage there will be some kind of pop-up commercial early in the show at about the...
Hello, Thanks for a really good plugin, my wife loves it. I found this code from a python script for XBMC, is this something...
Replies
Views
thanks. I don't know what happened - gametrailers is not working at all for me now. I reinstalled the .17 version which seems to have effected gametrailers. Now NEWEST is ALL and has alot more video links - but all of them indicate invalid URL error and i dno't get any thumbnails anylonger. I'll try reinstalling. Looking...
thanks. I don't know what happened - gametrailers is not working at all for me now. I reinstalled the .17 version which seems to...
Can anyone give a tutorial on how to extend the number of viedeos shown in the gametrailers newest category. since it shows HD /...
Replies
Views
If you can't wait to use Apple Trailers, try this plugin: My Trailers - MediaPortal Forum
If you can't wait to use Apple Trailers, try this plugin: My Trailers - MediaPortal Forum
Is apple trailers working for you , all i'm getting is error:getting video details Thanks for any info...
Replies
Views
The new installer was only included in a later SVN after the beta release. If you install the MediaPortal RC1 release, it should work.
The new installer was only included in a later SVN after the beta release. If you install the MediaPortal RC1 release, it should work.
I got MediaPlayer version 1.1 Beta and i have not updatede online videos since version 0.9.8 When i try to install version...
Replies
Views
That is probably what I wanted to know. I understand that there isn't any solution to that except for using two players, one for flv (usually non-HD) and one for mkv (HD).
That is probably what I wanted to know. I understand that there isn't any solution to that except for using two players, one for...
I noticed some FLV's don't play with online videos, when using MPC decoder (DXVA). I tried with ffdshow software decoder and it...
Replies
Views
As posted already in the German OnlineVideos thread, it's fixed in svn so will be working with next version.
As posted already in the German OnlineVideos thread, it's fixed in svn so will be working with next version.
Hi, ARD Mediathek is down again for some days now. It worked fine with onlinevideo 0.17.0.0 but now it does'nt. Did they again...
Replies
Views
Proszę dodać wsparcie dla [url = http://vod.onet.pl/] VoD w Onet.pl [/ url]
Replies
Views
AW: Problem playing files with vrm9 Same Problem here but i would not use ffdshow. Is there an alternative way? 2010-03-07 08:09:25.631110 [Info.][OnlineVideosImageDownloader(22)]: downloading image :http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/contentblob/957850/timg173x120blob/2839500 2010-03-07 08:09:25.798120...
AW: Problem playing files with vrm9 Same Problem here but i would not use ffdshow. Is there an alternative way? 2010-03-07...
Hi, I have problems playing some files like this...
Replies
Views
Mine is still working fine too and I use it all the time. I'll be pretty cheesed of if it stops working now!!! Even programmes from earlier this evening are working so which ones are people having trouble with and I'll check them out?
Mine is still working fine too and I use it all the time. I'll be pretty cheesed of if it stops working now!!! Even programmes...
Looks like this will break iPlayer support? BBC iPlayer rejects open source plugins, takes Flash-only path ? The Register
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube Shows DE
Hi, Yes I did know about the API feeds. Unfortunately these are limited to 50 results max. The 4oD Show site in the UK has hundreds and hundreds are shows categorised into: Show Name -> Series -> Episode Almost like an online equivalent of MPTVSeries. This data must be being pulled from somewhere but it cannot be created...
Hi, Yes I did know about the API feeds. Unfortunately these are limited to 50 results max. The 4oD Show site in the UK has...
As you have noticed as soon as us UK users get access to BBC iPlayer we start asking for Channel 4's '4od' and Channel 5's 'demand...
Replies
Views
thx a lot doskabouter! I will try it in the evening.
thx a lot doskabouter! I will try it in the evening.
hi, I just tested tvgorge, the series, seasons and episodes are listed, but after clicking on one it says that the URL is wrong...
Replies
Views
I get the error message on every video I try and play. When you say broken link, do you mean the url it's trying to got is wrong or something else? I've attached the log file if it helps.
I get the error message on every video I try and play. When you say broken link, do you mean the url it's trying to got is wrong or...
Some of the videos i try to play from Youtube are giving me Audio Codec Error and don't play them. Below is the log. Any idea or...
Replies
Views
Thanks for testing, I'll see this as fixed then with 0.18. (Maybe someone else with the same problem can test the attached files and confirm?)
Thanks for testing, I'll see this as fixed then with 0.18. (Maybe someone else with the same problem can test the attached files...
Is it possible to re-enable the Pin code entry with out exiting MP? For example, I don't want my kids to have access to...
Replies
Views
I want the plugin to be one clean solution for all Websites that offer Videos. Easy to deploy, install and setup. And most of all: Easy to run within MediaPortal with a good error management. This can only be ensured if the codebase is solid and not a collection of scripts and dynamic compiled (even worse in different languages)...
I want the plugin to be one clean solution for all Websites that offer Videos. Easy to deploy, install and setup. And most of all...
Hi, I'm developing part of My CSTV plugin / czech and slovak TV archives. (my code is still only private) I would like to add this...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-17-0-11-02-2010-a-57467/index111.html#post582139
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-17-0-11-02-2010-a-57467/index111.html#post582139
I upgraded my MP installation from Beta to latest released RC1 and i am not able to install Online Videos 0.0.17. Getting below...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Couple of ideas DE
It is possible to include Youtube Playlists, I've done it myself: http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/<username>/playlists?v=2 and maybe the code could be something like this (in PHP I do not know anything else) if(isset($username)) { /* The username in the config utility ... produce feed and control that something comes...
It is possible to include Youtube Playlists, I've done it myself: http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/<username>/playlists?v=2...
I have been using this plugin actively for a few weeks now and came up with a few ideas. I don't have a clue if these are doable...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom