OnlineVideos (32 Viewers)

You can add it to the FAQ
You can add it to the FAQ
Hi, in case you have a site that is not working (anymore), you can report it to the site creator from within MePo this way...
Replies
Views
Hi, didnt find anything on this topic yet. Sorry if I missed it. I got all Videos to work by following the codec guide. I have that SMF Pack on an otherwise clean XP Pro SP3 system. I was wondering if I should be able to fast forward or backwards inside a movie. Is there a problem with my installation/codecs or does this simply...
Hi, didnt find anything on this topic yet. Sorry if I missed it. I got all Videos to work by following the codec guide. I...
Hi, didnt find anything on this topic yet. Sorry if I missed it. I got all Videos to work by following the codec guide. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 joost? DE
any thoughts of adding joost to this plugin? is it possible? could be great!! :D
any thoughts of adding joost to this plugin? is it possible? could be great!! :D
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Live Webcams DE
Hi, what do you think about a extra section which shows the millions of Live Webcams around the world ? Looks to me like a follow up of this nice developing. regards Frank
Hi, what do you think about a extra section which shows the millions of Live Webcams around the world ? Looks to me like a...
Hi, what do you think about a extra section which shows the millions of Live Webcams around the world ? Looks to me like a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some help to get Online Videos to work with BBC iPlayer. I'm located in Germany, so I need a proxy server to watch videos from the BBC iPlayer - that's clear. The proxy server I use works pretty well. I use it regulary with Firefox to watch some BBC episodes. But I would like to watch this BBC videos via Mediaportal...
Hello, I need some help to get Online Videos to work with BBC iPlayer. I'm located in Germany, so I need a proxy server to watch...
Hello, I need some help to get Online Videos to work with BBC iPlayer. I'm located in Germany, so I need a proxy server to watch...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Send to TV DE
I have an idea for a very useful function "Send to TV". I think we all agree that browsing videos on PC with mouse and keyboard is much easier than on HTPC with remote. So idea is, that you find video on PC, click "Send to TV" and video URL will be sent to HTPC and start playing.
I have an idea for a very useful function "Send to TV". I think we all agree that browsing videos on PC with mouse and keyboard...
I have an idea for a very useful function "Send to TV". I think we all agree that browsing videos on PC with mouse and keyboard...
Replies
Views
hi, i have added livetv.ru and a few other sport streaming sites to onlinevideos but nothing works. does anybody knows a working site within onlinevideos for sport (especialy german football)?
hi, i have added livetv.ru and a few other sport streaming sites to onlinevideos but nothing works. does anybody knows a working...
hi, i have added livetv.ru and a few other sport streaming sites to onlinevideos but nothing works. does anybody knows a working...
Replies
Views
Like what mtv/vh1 used to be :) Well I am wondering if there is a channel for this plugin that I can choose a genre and it will just play video after video after video.
Like what mtv/vh1 used to be :) Well I am wondering if there is a channel for this plugin that I can choose a genre and it will...
Like what mtv/vh1 used to be :) Well I am wondering if there is a channel for this plugin that I can choose a genre and it will...
Replies
Views
Dear all MP users, I'm brand new in this forum... Now I build a Media PC for me and my Family. After a long development for the software I found MP Great! Now I explore the feature of MP... And I got a problem with the OnlineVideos plug-in. SAF is installed and configured. OnlineVideos work, but when I am in DasErste after...
Dear all MP users, I'm brand new in this forum... Now I build a Media PC for me and my Family. After a long development for the...
Dear all MP users, I'm brand new in this forum... Now I build a Media PC for me and my Family. After a long development for the...
Replies
Views
Been using the software for a couple of days now and very impressed with it. There are a couple of issues I have though. Firstly, living in Cyprus as a British ex-pat I'm using iplayer via VPN and it works ok, apart from ffwrd which hangs the pc. The real problem is that I need to watch the live streams as well, BBC1, ITV, CH4 etc...
Been using the software for a couple of days now and very impressed with it. There are a couple of issues I have though. Firstly...
Been using the software for a couple of days now and very impressed with it. There are a couple of issues I have though. Firstly...
Replies
Views
I wonder why some resolutions available on Youtube directly are missing on MediaPortal OnlineVideos? For example, the url with a title "HTC ChaCha 480p Video Sample" has 480p maximum vertical resolution on Google Chrome and only 360p on MediaPortal. Video quality is set for Full HD in configuration. Anything else I am missing?
I wonder why some resolutions available on Youtube directly are missing on MediaPortal OnlineVideos? For example, the url with a...
I wonder why some resolutions available on Youtube directly are missing on MediaPortal OnlineVideos? For example, the url with a...
Replies
Views
I didnt see anybody ask this question in the main thread so thought i would throw it out here. I use apple trailers on this plugin more then any other thing, it would be really cool if it could associate the movie poster or cover image of each trailer to it so that you could have apple trailers display it in like filmstrip mode. Is...
I didnt see anybody ask this question in the main thread so thought i would throw it out here. I use apple trailers on this plugin...
I didnt see anybody ask this question in the main thread so thought i would throw it out here. I use apple trailers on this plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube Problems DE
I seem to be getting errors with random HD youtube files. Here's a clip of my mediaportal.log which has the URL in question. With working videos if I paste the link from the log into Google Chrome it will download the MP4 file. IF I paste the link from a broken video I just get a blank page. If I got to Youtube.com and find the...
I seem to be getting errors with random HD youtube files. Here's a clip of my mediaportal.log which has the URL in question...
I seem to be getting errors with random HD youtube files. Here's a clip of my mediaportal.log which has the URL in question...
Replies
Views
Hi, Not sure if this has been mentioned before or if I am even posting in the correct place! I have noticed that the Music TV on online videos is very limited - thankfully the Music TV that is available is all rock! :D I have found that Kerrang! TV offer free streaming of their station online and it looks as though you can also...
Hi, Not sure if this has been mentioned before or if I am even posting in the correct place! I have noticed that the Music TV...
Hi, Not sure if this has been mentioned before or if I am even posting in the correct place! I have noticed that the Music TV...
Replies
Views
I recently updated to MP1.17 and online videos no longer works. I uninstalled the plugin with full cleanup option and installed version 2.3.1.0 via extension manager and have lost all my sites. (Movie25, MovieNight, etc) Going into the plugin configuration via extnsion manager and importing sites from global produces the error...
I recently updated to MP1.17 and online videos no longer works. I uninstalled the plugin with full cleanup option and installed...
I recently updated to MP1.17 and online videos no longer works. I uninstalled the plugin with full cleanup option and installed...
Replies
Views
Before I start digging deeper with this can someone tell me if things here are as they should be? I am in UK. Basically, only the UK based channels work for me [BBC iPlayer etc]. Is that right or should I be able to view some of the other channels - ABC, for example. Thanks
Before I start digging deeper with this can someone tell me if things here are as they should be? I am in UK. Basically, only...
Before I start digging deeper with this can someone tell me if things here are as they should be? I am in UK. Basically, only...
Replies
Views
It would be a lot of work to make OV into a Kodi Exodus equiv - but alot of OV does do the same job(servers selection etc) and maybe OV could give the exodus feel with a reskin? A smartTV menu look with the usual youtube subscription etc but with the streaming tv movie services included. Like the OP of this thread OnlineVideos clone...
It would be a lot of work to make OV into a Kodi Exodus equiv - but alot of OV does do the same job(servers selection etc) and...
It would be a lot of work to make OV into a Kodi Exodus equiv - but alot of OV does do the same job(servers selection etc) and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fliter by Language DE
Hi, How can you filter the OnlineVideos plugin by language? I'm using MP2 and I have tried everything in the settings, but nothing saves. Kind Regards, Gobbo
Hi, How can you filter the OnlineVideos plugin by language? I'm using MP2 and I have tried everything in the settings, but...
Hi, How can you filter the OnlineVideos plugin by language? I'm using MP2 and I have tried everything in the settings, but...
Replies
Views
Hi, After upgrading to latest versions both of MediaPortal (1.15) as of Onlinevideos (2.2.0.0) it is happening what I describe on the title... In addition, after the crash I cannot start the OnlineVideos configuration from the MediaPortal Extension Installer tool because it also crashes the MpeInstaller. FYI, I am using NVIDIA CUDA...
Hi, After upgrading to latest versions both of MediaPortal (1.15) as of Onlinevideos (2.2.0.0) it is happening what I describe on...
Hi, After upgrading to latest versions both of MediaPortal (1.15) as of Onlinevideos (2.2.0.0) it is happening what I describe on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Engadget DE
Hey Guys, I saw this on the Engadget RSS feed, thought it would make a good channel. I haven't seen any of their video, but read them all the time, so if we can hook into this video collection it would be good. The best info I have is this: Engadget comes to your TV on Boxee, Roku, Yahoo and DivX starting today -- Engadget C
Hey Guys, I saw this on the Engadget RSS feed, thought it would make a good channel. I haven't seen any of their video, but read...
Hey Guys, I saw this on the Engadget RSS feed, thought it would make a good channel. I haven't seen any of their video, but read...
Replies
Views
Hi, I posted this also in the requests page, but was unsure if that was still being actively monitored. I'm wondering if someone would be willing to look at reintroducing the AFL site to Online Videos. I didn't have the XML previously, but I can see that it is now: (AFL) http://bigpondvideo.com/web/sitemap/channel-1-afl.xml. If...
Hi, I posted this also in the requests page, but was unsure if that was still being actively monitored. I'm wondering if someone...
Hi, I posted this also in the requests page, but was unsure if that was still being actively monitored. I'm wondering if someone...
Replies
Views
Hi. Maybe this is a bit stupid idea, but anyway, there are sites that behave quite similar, like watchseries, movie25, etc where you choose hoster after slecting movie, or epsode in series. What if, siteUtil for that site has option to autochoose hoster that works. I mean like "Try All", and then plugin starts fetching data from...
Hi. Maybe this is a bit stupid idea, but anyway, there are sites that behave quite similar, like watchseries, movie25, etc where...
Hi. Maybe this is a bit stupid idea, but anyway, there are sites that behave quite similar, like watchseries, movie25, etc where...
Replies
Views
Hello, First congratulations to the Devs of online video. Great plugin. Currently Imam having a problem with ZDF Mediathek Olympia live. I am getting an error no url. In the logfile I can see [debug] remove invalid url. Anything else than live I can view without problems. Thanks in advance Markus
Hello, First congratulations to the Devs of online video. Great plugin. Currently Imam having a problem with ZDF Mediathek Olympia...
Hello, First congratulations to the Devs of online video. Great plugin. Currently Imam having a problem with ZDF Mediathek Olympia...
Replies
Views
I've just set up Online Videos for the first time in the UK (had it working fine in NZ). The free to air UK catch up channels are working fine (e.g. BBC iPlayer, ITV), as is Netflix, but Sky Go is giving me all sorts of problems. Either I get the spinning circle indefinitely or else it very quickly just returns me back to Mediaportal...
I've just set up Online Videos for the first time in the UK (had it working fine in NZ). The free to air UK catch up channels are...
I've just set up Online Videos for the first time in the UK (had it working fine in NZ). The free to air UK catch up channels are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rockpalast DE
Is there still a reasonable amount of people using this? It's quite a hassle to get it working... Also a lot of pages only lead to articles about a band, and not to a page containing a video...
Is there still a reasonable amount of people using this? It's quite a hassle to get it working... Also a lot of pages only lead to...
Is there still a reasonable amount of people using this? It's quite a hassle to get it working... Also a lot of pages only lead to...
Replies
Views
Plugin works great but the text description of vids doesn't display right on my screen does it have to be a certain res or is it just a bug that appens to everyone?
Plugin works great but the text description of vids doesn't display right on my screen does it have to be a certain res or is it...
Plugin works great but the text description of vids doesn't display right on my screen does it have to be a certain res or is it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 youtube 3d mode DE
How do I change the mode the 3d youtube videos are using. right now it is all side by side, but I want to select red/blue glasses.
How do I change the mode the 3d youtube videos are using. right now it is all side by side, but I want to select red/blue glasses.
Replies
Views
Has anyone discussed whether it would be feasible to integrate BT sport into OnlineVideos? Could be very useful if the stream is HD because I don't pay the extra for HD on Sky.
Has anyone discussed whether it would be feasible to integrate BT sport into OnlineVideos? Could be very useful if the stream is HD...
Has anyone discussed whether it would be feasible to integrate BT sport into OnlineVideos? Could be very useful if the stream is HD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Los Movies (1 Viewer) DE
For anyone using the los movies: I added an option to search for tv shows. Previously when searching tfor tv shows you couldn't play them (got an error), but now, if you select the "tv shows" category (just below the search button) it will work correcytly. Too bad I still don't have a solution to add a series to Favorites... Quite a...
For anyone using the los movies: I added an option to search for tv shows. Previously when searching tfor tv shows you couldn't...
For anyone using the los movies: I added an option to search for tv shows. Previously when searching tfor tv shows you couldn't...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to play this stream -> http://tv-msn.com/history.html somebody help me with tutorial please. thanx
Hello, I need to play this stream -> http://tv-msn.com/history.html somebody help me with tutorial please. thanx
Replies
Views
Top Bottom