OnlineVideos (44 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Graphedit, How-to? DE
Thank you! That was immensely helpful. I was able to get it to show me the ins and outs for a working one. I'll search through the link you added to see if there are instructions on how to get it to auto start to troubleshoot a broken one.
Thank you! That was immensely helpful. I was able to get it to show me the ins and outs for a working one. I'll search...
I'm having a similar problem to other people. Some streaming video sites work fine, some don't. How do I set up, or use...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [German] Tv-Sender DE
Neue Version des podcastUpdater's! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/german-podcastupdater-v1-1-a-70658/
Neue Version des podcastUpdater's! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/german-podcastupdater-v1-1-a-70658/
[ALLGEMEIN] So ich hab jetzt einfach mal hier nen Thread gestartet für alle Podcasts von deutschen Sendern die ihre Sendungen...
Replies
Views
There is one freeware tool to test your regexp: The Regulator Also another one that works for some time i think: Expresso
There is one freeware tool to test your regexp: The Regulator Also another one that works for some time i think: Expresso
Hi, I added a new "site" (actually it's just a podcast) to my Onlinevideos and thought I could share it. It's StartCooking.com...
Replies
Views
Well, since I dont know how Onlinevideos work I felt it was a 50/50 chanse it was either codec or the plugin. This since I had played numbers of different videos with different codex etc and the only file was one within onlinevideos. But in hindsight I guess it would be the codec that was beeing strange.
Well, since I dont know how Onlinevideos work I felt it was a 50/50 chanse it was either codec or the plugin. This since I had...
With SAF 400 beta1 (have not tried latest beta) the sound from SVT play (some of them , specifically the latest news) ends up in my...
Replies
Views
Me to, svtplay This happens for me to, have only watched svtplay and youtube
Me to, svtplay This happens for me to, have only watched svtplay and youtube
Hi, For some reason my YouTube and TED Talk videos play back with a jitter and it sounds like the audio stream is playing back...
Replies
Views
Tryed it but didnt help. Thanks tho Did install adobe flash 10 also but nothing.
Tryed it but didnt help. Thanks tho Did install adobe flash 10 also but nothing.
Some videos cant play and the error message says Audio Codec. I can play most movies just fine but something is missing and I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 i like this link DE
i found this page and like too much is in spanish but is a very good page check maybe in the next version of the plugiin show Mytvmexico.com
i found this page and like too much is in spanish but is a very good page check maybe in the next version of the plugiin show...
i found this page and like too much is in spanish but is a very good page check maybe in the next version of the plugiin show...
Replies
Views
HI, I have the same problem with side bar. Im using MP 1.1 beta with blue3wide skin and WinVista SP2, OnlineVideos Version is 0.9.8. With Blue3 works side bar fine. any ideas?
HI, I have the same problem with side bar. Im using MP 1.1 beta with blue3wide skin and WinVista SP2, OnlineVideos Version is...
Not sure if this is a bug or not but has anyone else had problems with the side menu not showing in the blue3wide skin. The...
Replies
Views
Because the Webbrowser always a special plugin (mostly flashplayer) to display the video. This has functions build into it that directshow filter used for playback in MediaPortal don't have. Someone could implement this, but I haven't done anything with Directshow filters yet and that's pretty heavy stuff. But since this is an open...
Because the Webbrowser always a special plugin (mostly flashplayer) to display the video. This has functions build into it that...
Can you jump forward in a video? ie. how you can move 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 3 minute etc through videos/tv shows...
Replies
Views
:oops: I forget to try with the "\", sorry. Thank's again. Very good work.
:oops: I forget to try with the "\", sorry. Thank's again. Very good work.
Great Work, thanks a lot. It is the first step for ip-tv and video broadcasting solution for mediaportal. After install all work...
Replies
Views
I feel dumb now. Thanks for the info though. <3
I feel dumb now. Thanks for the info though. <3
Where do saved youtube videos save to on the HDD? Also, is there any way to either transfer the video/s over to your videos...
Replies
Views
OK It's work now ! Juste change in the config of the pluggin the Youtube max qualitiy at medium.
OK It's work now ! Juste change in the config of the pluggin the Youtube max qualitiy at medium.
Hello everybody! I'am new here! I've installed the last VideoOnline pluggin and it works for all except for youtube and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 site request DE
firstly, thanks for a great plugin. Ive been using it on various machines for awhile now and Online Videos is an indispensible part of HTPC setup. Well done and thankyou :) I also wanted to put my hand up for an addition to the site wish-list Justin.tv - Live Video and Chat for Everyone Great site, lots of interesting content...
firstly, thanks for a great plugin. Ive been using it on various machines for awhile now and Online Videos is an indispensible part...
firstly, thanks for a great plugin. Ive been using it on various machines for awhile now and Online Videos is an indispensible part...
Replies
Views
WMV is broken in SAF since 4.00b1, will be fixed in new SAF version.
WMV is broken in SAF since 4.00b1, will be fixed in new SAF version.
Hi there, first of all i wanna thank you for this plugin...it's awesome!!! The installation was easy, it's really stable and...
Replies
Views
No hard feelings. You were just about the xth to ask... If you are playing flash video with an adobe flash player and the server hosting the file allows seeking, then you are right. But, DirectShow Playback as used in MediaPortal needs filters that support seeking from an url. If you find/write one you'd make a lot of people happy.
No hard feelings. You were just about the xth to ask... If you are playing flash video with an adobe flash player and the server...
It appears that scrubbing the time line is impossible. Is this a bug or just my configuration? For instance, I attempt to play a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MSN Movies DE
Hy, is it possible to integrate MSN Movies the Plugin?
Replies
Views
For me the video ever restars. If i wan't to skip a seconds or if I change the speed. But, if I change the speed the video restarts with the new speed. The video lenght shows ever 0, maybe this is part of the problem. Despite this problems, it's a wonderful plugin.
For me the video ever restars. If i wan't to skip a seconds or if I change the speed. But, if I change the speed the video restarts...
I just started to play with OnlineVideos, I'm using ffdshow and flvsplitter and it's working fine. Using this setup I can't seek...
Replies
Views
Hi offbyone! Ist it possible to add 'Arte Live Web' in aone of the next releases! There are great classical concerts, but also Rockmusic (tonight a livestream of Simple Minds an a-ha)! Best regards and thanks for this great plugin, Helios
Hi offbyone! Ist it possible to add 'Arte Live Web' in aone of the next releases! There are great classical concerts, but also...
Hi offbyone! Ist it possible to add 'Arte Live Web' in aone of the next releases! There are great classical concerts, but also...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Real player support DE
Actually I'll have to investigate a bit more. I ll post the results. Last time I checked it was kind of buggy. Some streams worked some didn't. I played real streams in My Radio. Just wondered if I could get some fancy onlinevideo menu.
Actually I'll have to investigate a bit more. I ll post the results. Last time I checked it was kind of buggy. Some streams worked...
Is there a plan on adding real player/ real alternative support ? Real alternative is a codec (that sometimes works) and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube DE
Cyberlink H264/AC1 codec was the cause. Selecting a different codec within Settings->My Videos (FFDSHOW) solved the problem.
Cyberlink H264/AC1 codec was the cause. Selecting a different codec within Settings->My Videos (FFDSHOW) solved the problem.
Every thing seems to work nicely except YouTube. I can get it to work if setting quality to normal but as you can imagine that's...
Replies
Views
Solved! Downgrade to CAT 9.4 brings the solution :)
Solved! Downgrade to CAT 9.4 brings the solution :)
Hello everybody! I have following Problem: When I try to play a video with OnlineVideos it remains in background for the first...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xml DE
Disregard what I said about "LineCinemaRu", the category names are just fine. I lost them when I cut & pasted your message in my editor. :oops:
Disregard what I said about "LineCinemaRu", the category names are just fine. I lost them when I cut & pasted your message in my...
i tried to edit the OnlineVideos.xml to add some sources and i've compiled this (simply adding something and removing other to have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube XL DE
thanks i only need to find a browser... any suggestion?
thanks i only need to find a browser... any suggestion?
new youtube site - for media center! YouTube XL any chance of seeing this in MP? ;)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Flash Support DE
flv is a container for video and audio using different codecs and standards, while it's proper name is 'flash video', it -- in itself, is not flash. flash is usually a .swf file and contains a lot more than simple video and audio, namely dynamic and interactive content. Although, .flv files can be embedded in .swf files, thus being...
flv is a container for video and audio using different codecs and standards, while it's proper name is 'flash video', it -- in...
Is there any way to incorporate flash support?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TED Categories/RSS DE
Hmmmm, I'm on Vista, but I can't remember if i run Config as Admin, i definately run MP as admin at least. I'll check when I get home. Thanks for the help and the sweet plugin!
Hmmmm, I'm on Vista, but I can't remember if i run Config as Admin, i definately run MP as admin at least. I'll check when I get...
Is there a restiction to how many RSS feeds you can have for the categories in the different sites. I use Onlinevideos mainly for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No skipping DE
FLVs played via http can't be skipped with the FLVSplitter. WMV and MP4 can be skipped as it seems (also depending on the server). So it's nothing that the plugin itself can change. If the source and method of playback support skipping, then it will work in MediaPortal.
FLVs played via http can't be skipped with the FLVSplitter. WMV and MP4 can be skipped as it seems (also depending on the server)...
Hi, since the new version I cannot skip forward or backwards
Replies
Views
As mentioned before I had tried to set up an RSS feed to a link I found at Youtube: this did not work, but tested now with the link MichelC wrote: this works. It would be cool if it where possible to set up RSS link directly to playlists, but I cant find it at Youtube. I've found someone who have made such an RSS service: but...
As mentioned before I had tried to set up an RSS feed to a link I found at Youtube: this did not work, but tested now with the...
Tried searching - I can't find any specific info in the forum. I have only tried it for Youtube. - I have set up in config...
Replies
Views
The files trying to play in this logpart come from DasErste. I have no idea why they don't work. Clicking the link right here opens up my MediaPlayer and the file plays. Some videos on DasErste might not play because they use rtmp streaming. ZDF works, but sometimes their server doesn't respond. So try again a minute later. It's...
The files trying to play in this logpart come from DasErste. I have no idea why they don't work. Clicking the link right here opens...
ZDF Mediathek dont work. ARD thumbnails ok, bud video error. Solution?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [BUG] MP dont work DE
I've what some nasa streams. Two works fine. I'll try a second one and that it happends nothing. Clicksounds where play if i hit some IR keys but thats all. No video starting. I look in log and found this:
I've what some nasa streams. Two works fine. I'll try a second one and that it happends nothing. Clicksounds where play if i hit...
I've what some nasa streams. Two works fine. I'll try a second one and that it happends nothing. Clicksounds where play if i hit...
Replies
Views
Problem is fixed. Actualy the problem fixed itself?!? I wanted to test it with the blue wide skin as was suggested and that worked. So I switched back to Black & White 1080 and it also worked:S Maybe it had something to do with restarting my pc of MP. I don't know. Anyway, thanks for helping!
Problem is fixed. Actualy the problem fixed itself?!? I wanted to test it with the blue wide skin as was suggested and that...
I'm using MP 1.0.2.0 and just installed this plugin for the first time. (I'm using Vista btw) But When I choose any webite I lways...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom