OnlineVideos (66 Viewers)

Horray! I'm helping!
Horray! I'm helping!
If you are to choose "SD" from the drop-down in the config, then the trailers seem to default to 1080p. The default that the plugin...
Replies
Views
Just to let you know MediaPortal is now seen as a recognised application.:D See QuickTime Plugin: QuickTime Video Codec for Your Player - MediaLooks Player Support: List of supported players: Windows Media Player Winamp BS.Player KM Player Media Player Classic Zoom Player GOM Player MediaPortal
Just to let you know MediaPortal is now seen as a recognised application.:D See QuickTime Plugin: QuickTime Video Codec for Your...
I've been peeking around the forum for a solution to my problem, but can't seem to find out where I've gone wrong. Got FLV player...
Replies
Views
Oh can't wait. At the moment I'm just downloading the HD / MP4 on another PC and copy/pasting them over the network to the 'my videos' folder. kinda defeats the purpose :P
Oh can't wait. At the moment I'm just downloading the HD / MP4 on another PC and copy/pasting them over the network to the 'my...
Is it possible to download the mp4 (high def/quality) version? Either by a selection dialog or by default, From what I could tell...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube favourites DE
Great plugin, I'm just using it soley for YouTube at the moment, the only feature not working for me is favorites, i have entered my username and password in the configuration, when i add a favourite it never shows up in the favorites directory. Anyone having the same issues, have i missed something? UPDATE: Doh! Sorry yes, I...
Great plugin, I'm just using it soley for YouTube at the moment, the only feature not working for me is favorites, i have entered...
Great plugin, I'm just using it soley for YouTube at the moment, the only feature not working for me is favorites, i have entered...
Replies
Views
Hi there, discovered a bug using online videos plugin version 0.8.8. with the Amped 4:3 skin When I am in youtube I cannot get to the side menu, see screenshot. Funny thing is if i plug in a mouse i can get the side menu to appear. but with remote or keyboard it just will not show up. When I switch back to blue 3 it works fine...
Hi there, discovered a bug using online videos plugin version 0.8.8. with the Amped 4:3 skin When I am in youtube I cannot get...
Hi there, discovered a bug using online videos plugin version 0.8.8. with the Amped 4:3 skin When I am in youtube I cannot get...
Replies
Views
I can uninstall it with: Start Menu\Programs\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal Extension Installer After this it install without problems.
I can uninstall it with: Start Menu\Programs\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal Extension Installer After this it...
Hello, I'm getting an "Invalid package" error when trying to uninstall/reinstall OnlineVideos (v0.61). I have MP 1.02 (upgraded...
Replies
Views
:thx: diskeeper! I think, you are right! Without any change, now ZDF is working! An now i have found the german thread :S! Best regards Helios
:thx: diskeeper! I think, you are right! Without any change, now ZDF is working! An now i have found the german thread :S...
Hi Community, hi Devs! I have an issue with this great plugin: If i try to play a video from youtube, MP crashes! Could you...
Replies
Views
I'm using Mediaportal 1.0.1 an onlinevideos-0-8-3-05-04-2009-onlinevideos0.8.3. I don't see any video sites when I use MP as a normal user. I gave my usual account the rights to acces: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal Attached you see the logs when I'm using this plugin as a normal user (not admin). Thanks
I'm using Mediaportal 1.0.1 an onlinevideos-0-8-3-05-04-2009-onlinevideos0.8.3. I don't see any video sites when I use MP as a...
Hi all, where can I find a manual for that Plugin. I have only installed the plugin itself. And I get that error: I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 anywheretv DE
Hi I hope some flash experts will point me to the right direction. I created new channell under vodcasts with flash stream: http://www.anywheretv.fi:1270/stream.flv copy link address and paste it into vlc->open network It plays nice with standalone vlc player, even outside finland. Onlinevideos itself works okay with youtube, etc...
Hi I hope some flash experts will point me to the right direction. I created new channell under vodcasts with flash stream...
Hi I hope some flash experts will point me to the right direction. I created new channell under vodcasts with flash stream...
Replies
Views
The format of the xml file is changes in the newer version. if you delete your old xml, do a fresh install, verify that the xml file is now new and start the configuration, you should see all sites.
The format of the xml file is changes in the newer version. if you delete your old xml, do a fresh install, verify that the xml...
I can't configure this plugin. Most of my stuff is greyed out. Something is happening where whenever I try to configure this plugin...
Replies
Views
Hi, First, thanks a lot for taking this wonderful plugin back to live. It really makes a difference!!!:thx: Now, my issue: :)I can play .MOV perfectly when downloaded, even from within the plugin. :(However, when I try to watch streams .MOV directly from AppleTrailers, i find the following: -No OSD is available -Controls...
Hi, First, thanks a lot for taking this wonderful plugin back to live. It really makes a difference!!!:thx: Now, my issue...
Hi, First, thanks a lot for taking this wonderful plugin back to live. It really makes a difference!!!:thx: Now, my issue...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 joost? DE
any thoughts of adding joost to this plugin? is it possible? could be great!! :D
any thoughts of adding joost to this plugin? is it possible? could be great!! :D
Replies
Views
i dont know if this is the correct forum to post this, but has anyone created any nice images to use as a background in streamedmp?? cheers for a wonderful plugin!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont know if this is the correct forum to post this, but has anyone created any nice images to use as a background in...
i dont know if this is the correct forum to post this, but has anyone created any nice images to use as a background in...
Replies
Views
Maybe u have to add .flv files in video extension menu from the media portal configuration
Maybe u have to add .flv files in video extension menu from the media portal configuration
hi, i ve installed Version 0.6.4. if i play files from youtube, nothing happens if i push the ok button on a thumb. other...
Replies
Views
Ok. Got some success using info from the thread here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/help-flv-videos-39496/
Ok. Got some success using info from the thread here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/help-flv-videos-39496/
I cant get online videos to play youtube etc. (does apple trailers ok) I had problems with saf and have to use ffdshow and...
Replies
Views
The following worked for me: Install Flash Player via Internet Explorer, latest Version Afterwards, as recommended in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/help-flv-videos-39496/ 1. Install PlayVLF (you should already have FFDshow installed) PlayFLV 2. In FFDShow configuration, FLV1 should...
The following worked for me: Install Flash Player via Internet Explorer, latest Version Afterwards, as recommended in this...
Hi Just installed the 0.42 mpi on Indigo. The plugin shows me the all the possible videos to watch, but when I click a trailer...
Replies
Views
Any particular reason that everything but youtube would be working? I select a youtube site category, but nothing happens. Tried checking the RSS in the config and it's the right one. Tried with and without login details. I'm using the .51 version with the latest StreamedMP. EDIT: that's weird it's working fully now.
Any particular reason that everything but youtube would be working? I select a youtube site category, but nothing happens. Tried...
Version 0.5 This version concentrated mostly on Youtube. The following changes to Youtube have been made: - Using the .Net...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. When playing DVD's Videos or TV the picture looks green with magenta. I already have media player 11 since this is required for MP. Anybody have another suggestion? Many thanks, Biquel.
I have the same problem. When playing DVD's Videos or TV the picture looks green with magenta. I already have media player 11 since...
i have installed and read all the threads about mplayer but the prob i have is that all videos the colours a are bright green...
Replies
Views
am I the only person missing google-video support? You know, Google-Video, a reeeeaaaaally big video-site, no? I've found no traces in this forum that anyone here is actually aware the site exists. I really _am_ thinking "HoHoHoly Sh*t, this can't be!" ... Jaaa, i know, but I think you'll all get the point. I already tried pasting...
am I the only person missing google-video support? You know, Google-Video, a reeeeaaaaally big video-site, no? I've found no...
am I the only person missing google-video support? You know, Google-Video, a reeeeaaaaally big video-site, no? I've found no...
Replies
Views
To all Devs/Mods: What is the reason threads like these don't get closed??? This only causes confusion and frustration on this already far too vast forum. I've asked this before but no answer... :s
To all Devs/Mods: What is the reason threads like these don't get closed??? This only causes confusion and frustration on this...
New Version released. This version includes the following additional sites: cnn.com msnbc.msn.com myvideo.de veoh.com...
Replies
Views
Hi Damn i was reading this Therad for 2 hours to get this Plugin work. Untill i saw that there is already a new version of this plugin :S No it works fine :D Pleas update the 1 Page !!! I found this Post via Google ! NEW Version ...
Hi Damn i was reading this Therad for 2 hours to get this Plugin work. Untill i saw that there is already a new version of...
I'm thinking of writing plugin or plugins to access online video sites like such as youtube and google video within mediaportal. I...
Replies
Views
This thread helped me. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/help-flv-videos-39496/
This thread helped me. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/help-flv-videos-39496/
I have never managed to get this plugin to work, when I choose a video all I get is a player window in the top left hand corner of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Release? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, sorry for asking, but I installed the plugin, but the videos doesn't play. I click a video, it spins a little and then nothing more. Do I need to install more to get it to work?
Hi, sorry for asking, but I installed the plugin, but the videos doesn't play. I click a video, it spins a little and then nothing...
I was planning on releasing a new version of this plugin but I'm not sure if this plugin is still needed. There are now plugins...
Replies
Views
Plugin works great but the text description of vids doesn't display right on my screen does it have to be a certain res or is it just a bug that appens to everyone?
Plugin works great but the text description of vids doesn't display right on my screen does it have to be a certain res or is it...
Plugin works great but the text description of vids doesn't display right on my screen does it have to be a certain res or is it...
Replies
Views
afaik youtube will not work without my fix posted in another trhead. For the other videosites, I don't know, I never use them ;)
afaik youtube will not work without my fix posted in another trhead. For the other videosites, I don't know, I never use them ;)
I have read the both threads about online videos, but it didn't help I have the following Problem: (like others) for example...
Replies
Views
I had this working fine on my last install but now I get the sound and the green spinning circle. If I press red on the remote it goes to the video fine. How do I get it working so I don't have to press red? I'm running ffdshow tryouts with flv1 enabled and flv splitter 1.0.0.4 cheers
I had this working fine on my last install but now I get the sound and the green spinning circle. If I press red on the remote it...
Hey, couldn't get Youtube videos to play, so made some minor changes to make it work. If anyone else have problems with youtube...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Uninstall? DE
Close MP & the config util. Browse to the MP directory & run MPinstaller.exe Choose to remove extension & select the one you want to remove.
Close MP & the config util. Browse to the MP directory & run MPinstaller.exe Choose to remove extension & select the one...
Can someone please tell me how to uninstall Online Videos .33? Everytime I try to it gives me an error that says use the installer...
Replies
Views
I haven't got a clue what you are trying to say here :S :D :sorry: I just meant it would be a good idea to put plugins in the plugins download section of the website.
I haven't got a clue what you are trying to say here :S :D :sorry: I just meant it would be a good idea to put plugins in the...
I don't know why, but this plugin cannot be found in the plugin section here on this site, why is that? If it's because it's too...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playlist system DE
It'll be greate if Online Videos give support to a Playlist system, where we can select and organize a sequence of videos to play like a TV channel do. It's possible to do? Thanks everyone.
It'll be greate if Online Videos give support to a Playlist system, where we can select and organize a sequence of videos to play...
It'll be greate if Online Videos give support to a Playlist system, where we can select and organize a sequence of videos to play...
Replies
Views
I think, because of a change on the apple website, the trailers dont work anymore. Is someone available to make a change to this plugin, so it works again? On the ShowTimes plugin they had the same problem, but already changed is a few days ago. :thx:
I think, because of a change on the apple website, the trailers dont work anymore. Is someone available to make a change to this...
I think, because of a change on the apple website, the trailers dont work anymore. Is someone available to make a change to this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom