OnlineVideos (43 Viewers)

Unfortunately, no. You have to just wait until someone with the right skillset and interest will come along. Kodi works fine on most play-sites, but doesn't offer downloading to my knowledge, which for me is the best feature of Onlinevideos.
Unfortunately, no. You have to just wait until someone with the right skillset and interest will come along. Kodi works fine on...
Sites Swedish television networks, channels and stations: SVT Play UR Play TV4 Play Viasat/Viafree channels: TV3, TV6, TV8, TV10...
Replies
Views
Hi Damn i was reading this Therad for 2 hours to get this Plugin work. Untill i saw that there is already a new version of this plugin :S No it works fine :D Pleas update the 1 Page !!! I found this Post via Google ! NEW Version ...
Hi Damn i was reading this Therad for 2 hours to get this Plugin work. Untill i saw that there is already a new version of...
I'm thinking of writing plugin or plugins to access online video sites like such as youtube and google video within mediaportal. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Netflix for OnlineVideos (1 Viewer) DE
Logs
Logs
Netflix for OnlineVideos Where can I get this? This is a site in the OnlineVideos plugin, enable Netflix from the "Manage Sites"...
Replies
Views
OnlineVideos 1.7 released. Talk continued in a new thread.
OnlineVideos 1.7 released. Talk continued in a new thread.
Onlinevideos release related talk continued here.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (1 Viewer) DE
New version of OnlineVideos released (1.0.0.0). I started a new thread as this monster here has gotten out of control.
New version of OnlineVideos released (1.0.0.0). I started a new thread as this monster here has gotten out of control.
Google Code project | Wiki | Skinning Guide | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos plugin...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom