OnlineVideos (48 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 TV4 play DE
Hi Im trying to get tv4 play to work. I have an account "free" and entering login and password. I get the episodes to play for aprox 10sec but then the video freeze, the audio keeps playing. its the same on every program and episode. This is on my stationary htpc. I have mediaportal on my laptop as well but there its funktions...
Hi Im trying to get tv4 play to work. I have an account "free" and entering login and password. I get the episodes to play for...
Hi Im trying to get tv4 play to work. I have an account "free" and entering login and password. I get the episodes to play for...
Replies
Views
MP crashing, when I try to start OnlineVideos. Also the field in the config where I can enter my credentials to login into amazon is not there...
MP crashing, when I try to start OnlineVideos. Also the field in the config where I can enter my credentials to login into amazon...
I installed 1.16 pre release only to find this plugin wasn't compatible, is there a timeframe to fix this?
Replies
Views
Is this site work for you now. Any host on any video I get same message: "Error geting playback ulrs for video" Is there something to setup here? Thanks
Is this site work for you now. Any host on any video I get same message: "Error geting playback ulrs for video" Is there something...
After updating Movie25 (1/7/2017 7:13pm), Los Movies, Watch-Series and Movie25 itself (to mention a few) fail to play all videos...
Replies
Views
Hi. Maybe this is a bit stupid idea, but anyway, there are sites that behave quite similar, like watchseries, movie25, etc where you choose hoster after slecting movie, or epsode in series. What if, siteUtil for that site has option to autochoose hoster that works. I mean like "Try All", and then plugin starts fetching data from...
Hi. Maybe this is a bit stupid idea, but anyway, there are sites that behave quite similar, like watchseries, movie25, etc where...
Hi. Maybe this is a bit stupid idea, but anyway, there are sites that behave quite similar, like watchseries, movie25, etc where...
Replies
Views
I wonder why some resolutions available on Youtube directly are missing on MediaPortal OnlineVideos? For example, the url with a title "HTC ChaCha 480p Video Sample" has 480p maximum vertical resolution on Google Chrome and only 360p on MediaPortal. Video quality is set for Full HD in configuration. Anything else I am missing?
I wonder why some resolutions available on Youtube directly are missing on MediaPortal OnlineVideos? For example, the url with a...
I wonder why some resolutions available on Youtube directly are missing on MediaPortal OnlineVideos? For example, the url with a...
Replies
Views
Hi offbyone, thanks for fixing ZDF :-) best regards Sebastian
Hi offbyone, thanks for fixing ZDF :-) best regards Sebastian
Hi guy's, the ZDF mediathek isn't working at all anymore. Please fix it. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi offbyone, Would it be an option to add functionality to the trailers section of OnlineVideos (like iTunes or IMDb), to add movies directly to the CouchPotato watch list? Should it be possible and you need someone for testing, just let me know :)
Hi offbyone, Would it be an option to add functionality to the trailers section of OnlineVideos (like iTunes or IMDb), to add...
Hi offbyone, Would it be an option to add functionality to the trailers section of OnlineVideos (like iTunes or IMDb), to add...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 subtitledownloader (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks for the research, I've published a fix for this
Thanks for the research, I've published a fix for this
Hi everyone. After latest updates subtitle downloader is not working anymore for example in watch series and providers dropdown is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 www.foxplay.fi DE
Has anyone checked is it possible to implement foxplay to onlinevideos?
Has anyone checked is it possible to implement foxplay to onlinevideos?
Hi. Kindly asking if This site could be in Onlinevideos. It seems that it is international format somehow as there are for example...
Replies
Views
no you two didn't have anything to do with it. I won't mention any names, but it starts with an o and ends with ffbyone...
no you two didn't have anything to do with it. I won't mention any names, but it starts with an o and ends with ffbyone...
All the sites that were imported from the global list won't show up anymore in the front end of MP. I can still see them in the...
Replies
Views
Great work! Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Great work! Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark Browser player and remarks Browser player introduced in OnlineVideos 1.8 Videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fliter by Language DE
Hi, How can you filter the OnlineVideos plugin by language? I'm using MP2 and I have tried everything in the settings, but nothing saves. Kind Regards, Gobbo
Hi, How can you filter the OnlineVideos plugin by language? I'm using MP2 and I have tried everything in the settings, but...
Hi, How can you filter the OnlineVideos plugin by language? I'm using MP2 and I have tried everything in the settings, but...
Replies
Views
That's strange, videobull hasn't worked for me in a long time. Wasn't able to get the proper redirection link. I'll have a look at it tomorrow see if I can figure it out this time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's strange, videobull hasn't worked for me in a long time. Wasn't able to get the proper redirection link. I'll have a look at...
Dear Quarter, Using MP1 latest version 1.13, from version 1.12, but did not correct. Videobull shows no listings, occasionally it...
Replies
Views
Good mate, sorry I couldn't be more help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good mate, sorry I couldn't be more help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't get the Online Videos to work on my primary HTPC. I have totaly reinstalled (for this reason) my HTPC but I cant use Online...
Replies
Views
Thanks I'll try that
Thanks I'll try that
As a user of watch series and movies25, I found 90% of the server choices do not work. Normally I will hunt around the server list...
Replies
Views
Got to try this at the weekend, works perfectly :) Will there be an option to play all videos in highest resolution at any point? Thanks again for the update.
Got to try this at the weekend, works perfectly :) Will there be an option to play all videos in highest resolution at any point...
Ive had an issue with iplayer for a while now but only just got round to asking about it. The option to 'Play All' videos in a...
Replies
Views
You don't have to do such complicated things in Configuration. If you don't see the YouTube site in MediaPortal, open the hidden side menu and go to manage sites - there find YouTube, press Enter and "Add to my sites". Back in the list of sites (within MediaPortal), focus YouTube and press F9 to bring up the context menu. There you...
You don't have to do such complicated things in Configuration. If you don't see the YouTube site in MediaPortal, open the hidden...
Help! I just upgraded my entire computer from 32bit to 64bit arcitecture and jumped from MP1.12 to MP1.14. I used to be able to...
Replies
Views
corporate-gadfly; Any progress on CBS and CBS All Access? Really appreciate your efforts so far and hope you can get these working.
corporate-gadfly; Any progress on CBS and CBS All Access? Really appreciate your efforts so far and hope you can get these working.
Hi there, Following is a listing of supported North American sites (primarily Canadian focus)...
Replies
Views
Hi, After upgrading to latest versions both of MediaPortal (1.15) as of Onlinevideos (2.2.0.0) it is happening what I describe on the title... In addition, after the crash I cannot start the OnlineVideos configuration from the MediaPortal Extension Installer tool because it also crashes the MpeInstaller. FYI, I am using NVIDIA CUDA...
Hi, After upgrading to latest versions both of MediaPortal (1.15) as of Onlinevideos (2.2.0.0) it is happening what I describe on...
Hi, After upgrading to latest versions both of MediaPortal (1.15) as of Onlinevideos (2.2.0.0) it is happening what I describe on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVNPlayer DE
It seems that the videos are protected by DRM, so unfortunately the videos can't be played in onlinevideos :( I'll remove the site from the list of available sites
It seems that the videos are protected by DRM, so unfortunately the videos can't be played in onlinevideos :( I'll remove the site...
Hi, just got a notice that TVNPlayer wasn't working. I'm having a bit of trouble with geoblocking, is anyone from poland willing...
Replies
Views
I've solved this now... I couldn't let it go :P Commit: https://github.com/offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2/commit/2de81171bb1da40dc6cc759c224ee11630e5cb38
I've solved this now... I couldn't let it go :P Commit...
Hi, I give up, I can't get this to work in c#. I'm getting stumped in decoding/decrypting of the png picture and can't really try...
Replies
Views
Bump, is anyone working on this? I've lot of videos that dont play for this reason. Just search for "the warning" and select there cover of The Pretender by Foo Fighters. I also have problem playing videos from the artist Miriam Bryant, test for example the video "Allt jag behöver". It's maybe not the same problem for those two...
Bump, is anyone working on this? I've lot of videos that dont play for this reason. Just search for "the warning" and select there...
Hello, hopefully someone can help... Updated to latest online videos extension. Even using the latest url source splitter and...
Replies
Views
When you select a stream you will see a series of providers. Make sure you select "vodlocker" and see if this works for you.
When you select a stream you will see a series of providers. Make sure you select "vodlocker" and see if this works for you.
@Quarter, I am very new to this, but I cannot get any video from Movie25 to play. Running MP 1.11 and Online videos 2.2 Every...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 help Online videos DE
Hello Doskabouter, many thanks for replying to my thread, it is greatly appreciated that you can take time to reply to me. Thanks Kerry
Hello Doskabouter, many thanks for replying to my thread, it is greatly appreciated that you can take time to reply to me. Thanks Kerry
hi can anybody help me? recently the functionality of my online videos plugin has reduce, I get messages of unable to locate url...
Replies
Views
Thanks, worked ...
Thanks, worked ...
Youtube with login not work ... When I enter the YouTube fails. [07-03 10:19:17,695] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Looking for dynamic...
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks for letting us know that you have solved your problems (y)
Great! Thanks for letting us know that you have solved your problems (y)
Hi, as the title says, this is what happens. I select something to watch, the buffering starts, and then it crashes. Logfiles attached.
Replies
Views
There are sites (ex.ua, etc.) that should be in the Ukrainian section, is possible add it as a section and move to the sites?
There are sites (ex.ua, etc.) that should be in the Ukrainian section, is possible add it as a section and move to the sites?
Replies
Views
You can create multipart videos (example: see southpark), it will present itself as one video in the list. An alternative is using the submenu (F9) to select "Play all" The only thing missing is the repeat...
You can create multipart videos (example: see southpark), it will present itself as one video in the list. An alternative is using...
I am trying to create a generic site for OnlineVideos. The site returns JSON for categories, subcategories and videos. I have the...
Replies
Views
Hi, here is a way to use acestream with OnlineVideo. It might be possible to have different way, so this is the way i try. Acestream is an innovative media platform of a new generation, which will take you to a new high-quality level of multimedia space on the Internet. Also like torrent stream. since version 3.1, it's possible to use...
Hi, here is a way to use acestream with OnlineVideo. It might be possible to have different way, so this is the way i try...
Hi, here is a way to use acestream with OnlineVideo. It might be possible to have different way, so this is the way i try...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry for the big delay - site now upated.
Hi, sorry for the big delay - site now upated.
Hi all. I have a problem playing some videos in Youtube. For example search for "amaranthe nexus" and select the first video that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom