OnlineVideos (28 Viewers)

Got to try this at the weekend, works perfectly :) Will there be an option to play all videos in highest resolution at any point? Thanks again for the update.
Got to try this at the weekend, works perfectly :) Will there be an option to play all videos in highest resolution at any point...
Ive had an issue with iplayer for a while now but only just got round to asking about it. The option to 'Play All' videos in a...
Replies
Views
Thanks I'll try that
Thanks I'll try that
As a user of watch series and movies25, I found 90% of the server choices do not work. Normally I will hunt around the server list...
Replies
Views
Hi, After upgrading to latest versions both of MediaPortal (1.15) as of Onlinevideos (2.2.0.0) it is happening what I describe on the title... In addition, after the crash I cannot start the OnlineVideos configuration from the MediaPortal Extension Installer tool because it also crashes the MpeInstaller. FYI, I am using NVIDIA CUDA...
Hi, After upgrading to latest versions both of MediaPortal (1.15) as of Onlinevideos (2.2.0.0) it is happening what I describe on...
Hi, After upgrading to latest versions both of MediaPortal (1.15) as of Onlinevideos (2.2.0.0) it is happening what I describe on...
Replies
Views
I've solved this now... I couldn't let it go :P Commit: https://github.com/offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2/commit/2de81171bb1da40dc6cc759c224ee11630e5cb38
I've solved this now... I couldn't let it go :P Commit...
Hi, I give up, I can't get this to work in c#. I'm getting stumped in decoding/decrypting of the png picture and can't really try...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 help Online videos DE
Hello Doskabouter, many thanks for replying to my thread, it is greatly appreciated that you can take time to reply to me. Thanks Kerry
Hello Doskabouter, many thanks for replying to my thread, it is greatly appreciated that you can take time to reply to me. Thanks Kerry
hi can anybody help me? recently the functionality of my online videos plugin has reduce, I get messages of unable to locate url...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie25 issues (broken ?) (1 Viewer) DE
When you select a stream you will see a series of providers. Make sure you select "vodlocker" and see if this works for you.
When you select a stream you will see a series of providers. Make sure you select "vodlocker" and see if this works for you.
@Quarter, I am very new to this, but I cannot get any video from Movie25 to play. Running MP 1.11 and Online videos 2.2 Every...
Replies
Views
Thanks, worked ...
Thanks, worked ...
Youtube with login not work ... When I enter the YouTube fails. [07-03 10:19:17,695] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Looking for dynamic...
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks for letting us know that you have solved your problems (y)
Great! Thanks for letting us know that you have solved your problems (y)
Hi, as the title says, this is what happens. I select something to watch, the buffering starts, and then it crashes. Logfiles attached.
Replies
Views
There are sites (ex.ua, etc.) that should be in the Ukrainian section, is possible add it as a section and move to the sites?
There are sites (ex.ua, etc.) that should be in the Ukrainian section, is possible add it as a section and move to the sites?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 subtitledownloader DE
Thanks for the research, I've published a fix for this
Thanks for the research, I've published a fix for this
Hi everyone. After latest updates subtitle downloader is not working anymore for example in watch series and providers dropdown is...
Replies
Views
Hi, here is a way to use acestream with OnlineVideo. It might be possible to have different way, so this is the way i try. Acestream is an innovative media platform of a new generation, which will take you to a new high-quality level of multimedia space on the Internet. Also like torrent stream. since version 3.1, it's possible to use...
Hi, here is a way to use acestream with OnlineVideo. It might be possible to have different way, so this is the way i try...
Hi, here is a way to use acestream with OnlineVideo. It might be possible to have different way, so this is the way i try...
Replies
Views
Bump, is anyone working on this? I've lot of videos that dont play for this reason. Just search for "the warning" and select there cover of The Pretender by Foo Fighters. I also have problem playing videos from the artist Miriam Bryant, test for example the video "Allt jag behöver". It's maybe not the same problem for those two...
Bump, is anyone working on this? I've lot of videos that dont play for this reason. Just search for "the warning" and select there...
Hello, hopefully someone can help... Updated to latest online videos extension. Even using the latest url source splitter and...
Replies
Views
Yep, and it fits my all around impression about the way MePo is going. And NO, I will not start the discussion again.
Yep, and it fits my all around impression about the way MePo is going. And NO, I will not start the discussion again.
Is there anyone still working on the adult sites in this plugin? Most of the sites don't work anymore and if there is no one...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVNPlayer DE
It seems that the videos are protected by DRM, so unfortunately the videos can't be played in onlinevideos :( I'll remove the site from the list of available sites
It seems that the videos are protected by DRM, so unfortunately the videos can't be played in onlinevideos :( I'll remove the site...
Hi, just got a notice that TVNPlayer wasn't working. I'm having a bit of trouble with geoblocking, is anyone from poland willing...
Replies
Views
Probably something between RTMP and ITV. RTMP library is not developing (latest commit is from December 23rd, 2015) and probably the RTMP best times are over. Anyway, RTMP library is written with reverse engineering, not with some official documentation.
Probably something between RTMP and ITV. RTMP library is not developing (latest commit is from December 23rd, 2015) and probably...
Hi @georgius The source filter appears to be crashing when trying to play an ITV player stream, I managed to revert to an older...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much. I can say with brief testing that it work for me. I'm not sure which version of MPUrlSourceFilter I am using though. I will go and check out the other thread. Again - thank you very much.
Thank you very much. I can say with brief testing that it work for me. I'm not sure which version of MPUrlSourceFilter I am using...
Good afternoon, I find that certain shows on ITV Player are not being updated. An example would be 'Coronation Street' which...
Replies
Views
That's strange, videobull hasn't worked for me in a long time. Wasn't able to get the proper redirection link. I'll have a look at it tomorrow see if I can figure it out this time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's strange, videobull hasn't worked for me in a long time. Wasn't able to get the proper redirection link. I'll have a look at...
Dear Quarter, Using MP1 latest version 1.13, from version 1.12, but did not correct. Videobull shows no listings, occasionally it...
Replies
Views
Uitzendinggemist is now able to use a proxy. For that to work, you have to fill in proxy, HttpSettings.ProxyServerAuthenticate, HttpSettings.ProxyServer and HttpSettings.ProxyServerPort . No support yet for proxies with passwords...
Uitzendinggemist is now able to use a proxy. For that to work, you have to fill in proxy, HttpSettings.ProxyServerAuthenticate...
For npo.nl and kijk.nl I need to use a proxy/vpn provider to circumvent geoblocking. The problem with this is, that I have to start...
Replies
Views
Hi again, thanks for the prompts above. I did the Internet Explorer thing, and changed the BrowserHost timeout to 40 seconds from 20 seconds. On trying the first video it went to the 40 second timeout before closing and returning to the menu. Then I tried a new video that I had not tried to open before and it worked, this time it...
Hi again, thanks for the prompts above. I did the Internet Explorer thing, and changed the BrowserHost timeout to 40 seconds from...
Hi, i'm trying to get Onlinevideos Netflix to work but just get "error getting dynamic categories". I have been using online videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rockpalast DE
Is there still a reasonable amount of people using this? It's quite a hassle to get it working... Also a lot of pages only lead to articles about a band, and not to a page containing a video...
Is there still a reasonable amount of people using this? It's quite a hassle to get it working... Also a lot of pages only lead to...
Is there still a reasonable amount of people using this? It's quite a hassle to get it working... Also a lot of pages only lead to...
Replies
Views
I've just set up Online Videos for the first time in the UK (had it working fine in NZ). The free to air UK catch up channels are working fine (e.g. BBC iPlayer, ITV), as is Netflix, but Sky Go is giving me all sorts of problems. Either I get the spinning circle indefinitely or else it very quickly just returns me back to Mediaportal...
I've just set up Online Videos for the first time in the UK (had it working fine in NZ). The free to air UK catch up channels are...
I've just set up Online Videos for the first time in the UK (had it working fine in NZ). The free to air UK catch up channels are...
Replies
Views
Hi I've published Dplay for Denmark and Norway (Sweden see Swedish sites thread) Features: Free show contents (not for Norway, account is needed) Premium contents Enter credentials in settings Shows Sports live Channels live Search shows Scrobble to trakt Uses BrowserPlayer for DRM protected content. It's somewhat hit and miss...
Hi I've published Dplay for Denmark and Norway (Sweden see Swedish sites thread) Features: Free show contents (not for Norway...
Hi I've published Dplay for Denmark and Norway (Sweden see Swedish sites thread) Features: Free show contents (not for Norway...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Auto-repeat DE
I would use it sometimes only as background while they do other things. However, is there any particular reason an autorepeat won't be implemented?
I would use it sometimes only as background while they do other things. However, is there any particular reason an autorepeat...
Hello. Is there, or will it be, the possibility to enable the autorepetition of an online video? I could need to set up it for babies.
Replies
Views
I really think this site should be taken out as it is not working, but I'm still hoping it's going to work one day. In a browser this site isn't working either, so it's not onlinevideos related (the crashing is though). A while ago I did search for this site, and found it (vaguely remember it was Italian), but can't find it right...
I really think this site should be taken out as it is not working, but I'm still hoping it's going to work one day. In a browser...
using mp1.12 and latest online videos, when I try to access music television I get the categories menu selec a category, then mp...
Replies
Views
Well, I tried one more thing and this actually worked. The shared folder on my NAS that I've been using without problems on my old HTPC was "Online Videos". What I did was to create a new folder within it and use that as the root folder for Online Videos' downloads. Now I can browse that without problems from Online Videos, so I guess...
Well, I tried one more thing and this actually worked. The shared folder on my NAS that I've been using without problems on my old...
For some reason, I can't browse my Downloaded Videos folder any longer from within Online Videos. If I access them from My Videos...
Replies
Views
How watch archived Twitch videos ? Any variants ?
Replies
Views
Thanks breese for testing. The errors in search model are probably something @offbyone can check. To access the site-specific settings, you need to right click on the site inside the main OV list (not in configuration!). But for testing the playback you would need to have a valid Amazon Prime enabled account.
Thanks breese for testing. The errors in search model are probably something @offbyone can check. To access the site-specific...
Hi all, I spent some hours to improve the Amazon Prime support. Main changes are: Added support for different login screens of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Liveleak DE
Sure thing! Done and thanks for taking care of it (y)
Sure thing! Done and thanks for taking care of it (y)
I noticed liveleak has been set to "confirmed broken", but some parts are still working, and I'm willing to take over this site...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry for the big delay - site now upated.
Hi, sorry for the big delay - site now upated.
Hi all. I have a problem playing some videos in Youtube. For example search for "amaranthe nexus" and select the first video that...
Replies
Views
I don't think there are any examples of this and how to do this depends on the site. Implementing this by injecting javascript listening for a specific event might work, one "simple" way of do this is: 1) Inject a javascript event listener. 2) On the event the javascript redirects the browser to another url, about:blank or something...
I don't think there are any examples of this and how to do this depends on the site. Implementing this by injecting javascript...
Hello, I'm trying to create a new site util which uses the BrowserPlayer because it is developed with Silverlight. I think that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom