OnlineVideos (30 Viewers)

Helluu! just download utorrent 2.1 Alpha and find out that you can start streaming video from torrent while you download(ex. *.avi file) Is it possible to make/expand plugin that read and add torrents and catch utorrent video streams and open stream in mediaportal? stream from utorrent look like this...
Helluu! just download utorrent 2.1 Alpha and find out that you can start streaming video from torrent while you download(ex. *.avi...
Helluu! just download utorrent 2.1 Alpha and find out that you can start streaming video from torrent while you download(ex. *.avi...
Replies
Views
Hi offbyone, just a quick request regarding the facade used in OnlineVideos... Would it be possible to impliment two different facades based on site data. Reason I ask is a lot of sites' thumbnails are in the 4x3 resolution so they work fine using a picture sized facade. Apple trailers however uses posters, so these appear all...
Hi offbyone, just a quick request regarding the facade used in OnlineVideos... Would it be possible to impliment two different...
Hi offbyone, just a quick request regarding the facade used in OnlineVideos... Would it be possible to impliment two different...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have problems to install OnlineVideos 0.25. I've always get the message "Access to path 'C:\ProgramData\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPorta\Installer\V2\..................mpe2' is denied. It work's fine to install Ver 0.24 Please help Regards Henrik __________________ Kind Regards StSpanhe
Hello, I have problems to install OnlineVideos 0.25. I've always get the message "Access to path...
Hello, I have problems to install OnlineVideos 0.25. I've always get the message "Access to path...
Replies
Views
HD quality streams on iPlayer don't seem to be playing. Only Limelight streams seem to work (Akami and Level 3 give errors), and there is no Limelight option for 2800kbps quality streams. I am connecting via a UK based VPN, so there is a possibility that the problem lies with that. Someone based in the UK itself will need to confirm...
HD quality streams on iPlayer don't seem to be playing. Only Limelight streams seem to work (Akami and Level 3 give errors), and...
HD quality streams on iPlayer don't seem to be playing. Only Limelight streams seem to work (Akami and Level 3 give errors), and...
Replies
Views
There's something not quite working in the youtube util. F.e. when I set Preferred format to mp4, undesired to webm, I get inconsistent results: When I switch the quality between High and Full HD, i sometimes get a short list (missing a number of formats) and sometimes a full list (including webm!). Guess you have to play around a...
There's something not quite working in the youtube util. F.e. when I set Preferred format to mp4, undesired to webm, I get...
There's something not quite working in the youtube util. F.e. when I set Preferred format to mp4, undesired to webm, I get...
Replies
Views
Hi. anyone esle getting no video url error with Twitch streams? plugin seems to retrive stats like streamer numbers etc but every stream i try says no video url?
Hi. anyone esle getting no video url error with Twitch streams? plugin seems to retrive stats like streamer numbers etc but every...
Hi. anyone esle getting no video url error with Twitch streams? plugin seems to retrive stats like streamer numbers etc but every...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a very anoying problem which I was not able to solve for a very long time now. Whenever I have used Online Video plugin once, I have many dropped frames on watching live TV after that. The only way to cure the problem is to restart MediaPortal (no reboot nedded). To state some figures: Norally I have between 2 and 5...
Hi. I have a very anoying problem which I was not able to solve for a very long time now. Whenever I have used Online Video plugin...
Hi. I have a very anoying problem which I was not able to solve for a very long time now. Whenever I have used Online Video plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 N H L - Viedocenter DE
Would someone who is good at this site regex stuff, take a look at NHL VideoCenter Would be appreciated by many!
Would someone who is good at this site regex stuff, take a look at NHL VideoCenter Would be appreciated by many!
Replies
Views
Is anyone still interested in this? Because it's broken, and I just did a small check, and found that the site is quite a mess (in my view that is), and the urls needed are quite a puzzle.
Is anyone still interested in this? Because it's broken, and I just did a small check, and found that the site is quite a mess...
Is anyone still interested in this? Because it's broken, and I just did a small check, and found that the site is quite a mess...
Replies
Views
Hi, I guess this should be fairly easy so I hope someone will help men. I'm participating in an experimental live streaming web service testing. There is a flash based player that streams live TV. I looked up the source code and found an xml file with all the necessary data for the stream. Here is the .xml code: <player>...
Hi, I guess this should be fairly easy so I hope someone will help men. I'm participating in an experimental live streaming...
Hi, I guess this should be fairly easy so I hope someone will help men. I'm participating in an experimental live streaming...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MSN Movies DE
Hy, is it possible to integrate MSN Movies the Plugin?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Retrovision.tv DE
Is this site possible to add? Free Internet TV, Classic Movies and TV. some pretty cool old movies and stuff on there which I'm a huge old school horror fan (1920's-1960's) If not that's cool. But please consider it :D
Is this site possible to add? Free Internet TV, Classic Movies and TV. some pretty cool old movies and stuff on there which I'm...
Is this site possible to add? Free Internet TV, Classic Movies and TV. some pretty cool old movies and stuff on there which I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i'm running Mediaportal 1.1.1 with Online Videos 0.27 on Windows 7 32-Bit with latest SAF5 Codecs. When I want to watch ZDF Mediathek content I am able to browse to a Clip and choose the Stream quality. After choosing the Stream it says "Abspielen nicht möglich...". In Mepo Log I can find the following...
Hi all, i'm running Mediaportal 1.1.1 with Online Videos 0.27 on Windows 7 32-Bit with latest SAF5 Codecs. When I want to...
Hi all, i'm running Mediaportal 1.1.1 with Online Videos 0.27 on Windows 7 32-Bit with latest SAF5 Codecs. When I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I reinstalled my PC the other day with XP SP3 and reinstalled MP with SAF 4.00 Final and now I am unable to watch BBC iPlayer videos. I am living in the UK, I can watch them through Firefox when I visit the site but when I go to it in MediaPortal it shows the first frame of the video and plays the audio just fine its...
Hi there, I reinstalled my PC the other day with XP SP3 and reinstalled MP with SAF 4.00 Final and now I am unable to watch BBC...
Hi there, I reinstalled my PC the other day with XP SP3 and reinstalled MP with SAF 4.00 Final and now I am unable to watch BBC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm getting the following Message when trying to watch twitch.tv streams: "Error starting playback" "NoDataAvailable" Is it working for anyone else? edit: Seems to be working again now.
Hi, I'm getting the following Message when trying to watch twitch.tv streams: "Error starting playback" "NoDataAvailable" Is it...
Hi, I'm getting the following Message when trying to watch twitch.tv streams: "Error starting playback" "NoDataAvailable" Is it...
Replies
Views
I create new site util for weeb.tv. Copy dll file in to \Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos\ Go to online videos plugin configuration and add new site with Site Util: WeebTV_PL If You have premium account type your user and password in configuration. For HI quality video select 'True' in 'WeebTV...
I create new site util for weeb.tv. Copy dll file in to \Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos\...
I create new site util for weeb.tv. Copy dll file in to \Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos\...
Replies
Views
When I try to start a video from Screwattack.com MP crashes. I get a popup which says Mediaportal has to close with an option to debug. Logs attached. Had this with Windows 7 and now with Windows XP.
When I try to start a video from Screwattack.com MP crashes. I get a popup which says Mediaportal has to close with an option to...
When I try to start a video from Screwattack.com MP crashes. I get a popup which says Mediaportal has to close with an option to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have tried OLV and found that I can watch a ton so stuff, however most of it I would rather not watch. I wish there was a way to find stuff online while surfing at another computer (let's say for a site like youtube) and then mark these things to play at a later time through media portal using OLV or some other...
Hello everyone, I have tried OLV and found that I can watch a ton so stuff, however most of it I would rather not watch. I wish...
Hello everyone, I have tried OLV and found that I can watch a ton so stuff, however most of it I would rather not watch. I wish...
Replies
Views
Hello! I added this controls but for every Trailer it shows score number 0 and also voters number is 0. Can someone reproduce this? Thanks! =)
Hello! I added this controls but for every Trailer it shows score number 0 and also voters number is 0. Can someone reproduce...
Hello! I added this controls but for every Trailer it shows score number 0 and also voters number is 0. Can someone reproduce...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have tried using OnlineVideos to stream XVid content from revision3.com. It appears that the videos are completely downloading before playing as MP locks up for about 10-15 minutes before the video starts to play. I am able to play the MP4 videos on the site without any delay, but I want to move to the XVid files as the MP4...
Hello, I have tried using OnlineVideos to stream XVid content from revision3.com. It appears that the videos are completely...
Hello, I have tried using OnlineVideos to stream XVid content from revision3.com. It appears that the videos are completely...
Replies
Views
Hi why in most recent versions of online videos is not possible to select the video quality like sd, 480p, 720p in ITUNES movie trailers or IMDB movie trailers? Now only can see trailers in 720p in itunes witch it´s not good for slow connections, older versions we could select like 480p and worked ok. Youtube still shows the menu...
Hi why in most recent versions of online videos is not possible to select the video quality like sd, 480p, 720p in ITUNES movie...
Hi why in most recent versions of online videos is not possible to select the video quality like sd, 480p, 720p in ITUNES movie...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have the issue of Unable to play the video: NO URL. I have updated LAV codec and URL Source Splitter, and I have tried the 2 options on https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-faq.88323/ , and I'm currently using MP1.11 final but don't seem to be able to stop it from happening on Youtube Fail Army videos. It...
Hi, I have the issue of Unable to play the video: NO URL. I have updated LAV codec and URL Source Splitter, and I have tried the...
Hi, I have the issue of Unable to play the video: NO URL. I have updated LAV codec and URL Source Splitter, and I have tried the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Audio Settings DE
Hi I wonder what audio settings I should have in order to achieve the best sound for Online Videos, movies, DVD movies and Live TV? Today I have to change the settings to the TV's speakers every time I want to watch a play channel with Online Videos. When I want to see a movie, I have to change the settings back to the surround...
Hi I wonder what audio settings I should have in order to achieve the best sound for Online Videos, movies, DVD movies and Live TV...
Hi I wonder what audio settings I should have in order to achieve the best sound for Online Videos, movies, DVD movies and Live TV...
Replies
Views
Hello. I like this plugin and am hoping to get all the uk tv on demand services working within my MP setup but I have a few questions: 1) is there a way to improve fanart and display of online videos? What I mean is I don't think the user face within MP is very good whether I choose list, icons, big icons etc...for BBC Iplayer it...
Hello. I like this plugin and am hoping to get all the uk tv on demand services working within my MP setup but I have a few...
Hello. I like this plugin and am hoping to get all the uk tv on demand services working within my MP setup but I have a few...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No menu item DE
Hi! I have the latest betas of MP and streamedmp installed. When I install onlineVideos I get no menu item, "OnlineVideos" or whatever it is called . Isn't there supposed to be one in the main menu? The plugin is enabled. The menu item does not appear if I change skin to blue.. I guess I'm doing something wrong so please help me :)...
Hi! I have the latest betas of MP and streamedmp installed. When I install onlineVideos I get no menu item, "OnlineVideos" or...
Hi! I have the latest betas of MP and streamedmp installed. When I install onlineVideos I get no menu item, "OnlineVideos" or...
Replies
Views
I think it might make config and use a bit easier if the feeds were split into different countries. eg. iPlayer is UK only and MTV appears to be US only (took me a while to figure that out) and I guess a lot of the others are probably country specific. If the streams were groups by things like global uk us dk es .... It...
I think it might make config and use a bit easier if the feeds were split into different countries. eg. iPlayer is UK only and...
I think it might make config and use a bit easier if the feeds were split into different countries. eg. iPlayer is UK only and...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry to ask, but anyone know when the next version of Online Videos will be released please? Kind regards.
Hi, sorry to ask, but anyone know when the next version of Online Videos will be released please? Kind regards.
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I note there has been much difficulty with 4OD recently, however, I just saw this >>here<<
Hi Guys, I note there has been much difficulty with 4OD recently, however, I just saw this >>here<<
Replies
Views
I know that this has been discussed before but the nordic(se, no ,dk) streaming service of LF is using flash player instead of silverlight. Is it possible for you guys to have a look if this can be inplemented in OV? The site needs login and is geo blocked but if someone can provide a tunnel then I can let you use my logins if you...
I know that this has been discussed before but the nordic(se, no ,dk) streaming service of LF is using flash player instead of...
I know that this has been discussed before but the nordic(se, no ,dk) streaming service of LF is using flash player instead of...
Replies
Views
Before I do a search, Sort options line is not dimmed and looks like a valid choice, but for some reason cannot be selected/changed (screenshot 1). When I enter my search, I get some results, but they are not sorted by date (screenshot 2). Sort options always default to sort by date. I just I have to click on Refresh and my results...
Before I do a search, Sort options line is not dimmed and looks like a valid choice, but for some reason cannot be selected/changed...
Before I do a search, Sort options line is not dimmed and looks like a valid choice, but for some reason cannot be selected/changed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom