OnlineVideos (64 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Vimeo support? DE
Thank you :-) All right
Thank you :-) All right
Hey guys! Awesome plugin!!! Is there any plans for Vimeo support? Thanks much!
Replies
Views
Hmm It works, but i don't know exactly why but i have an idea. i browsed a website, and needed to install Java v6. did some thing else, started up MP, and it worked. is that possible? Thanks for the help.
Hmm It works, but i don't know exactly why but i have an idea. i browsed a website, and needed to install Java v6. did some thing...
Since installing OnlineVideos 1.0 I'm getting "No Video Found" when selecting a season. This is happening on Siries.me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dependency error on install v2.3.2.0 (2 Viewers) DE
Thank you for the offer but that won't work for me as I am not using iMon to control the remote, just the VFD, and iMon will not work with our remote control. I have everything working in 1.17 with FLIRC doing the remote control, and iMon doing the display. It may be that since I changed to FLIRC the problem will not reoccur as I...
Thank you for the offer but that won't work for me as I am not using iMon to control the remote, just the VFD, and iMon will not...
Good evening, I am getting the dependency error when trying to install using the stand alone MPEI. The latest version is not...
Replies
Views
Hey sax, here is my work so far with Nova. You need latest OnlineVideos SVN to run it properly. I've fixed regexp's and links in configuration. If you look closely there are some comments in XML marked with TODO. I still need to update subcategories for those sections. All in all, it seems to be working fine :)
Hey sax, here is my work so far with Nova. You need latest OnlineVideos SVN to run it properly. I've fixed regexp's and links in...
I want to make a plugin for Nova TV (Naslovnica - NOVA TV). I added the following items in OnlineVideoSites.xml . <Site...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot guys! Tested it quickly and it seems to work very well (y) And it is really nice to have all of those new categories listed :)
Thanks a lot guys! Tested it quickly and it seems to work very well (y) And it is really nice to have all of those new categories...
Hi. Im not sure if it is timeout issues, or something else, but sometimes dynamic categories are loaded on netflix, sometimes...
Replies
Views
It indeed has been down a while now, and it happens on a regular basis lately... I do have putlocker but the series over there are not that well organized as in watch-series...
It indeed has been down a while now, and it happens on a regular basis lately... I do have putlocker but the series over there are...
Loving the plugin, it just rocks how much content there is on my media center. I'm looking at the Watch-Movies channel and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube not working DE
thanks for the update for 1.20beta on your wiki page! will need another one soon for the RC1 next week =)
thanks for the update for 1.20beta on your wiki page! will need another one soon for the RC1 next week =)
I use MP version 1.1.3. The OnlineVideos extension is working with almost every channel in the menu, except for YouTube. When I...
Replies
Views
i get the ame problem on hd videos with the Try to load preset from file first disabled. using SAF 6.1.1
i get the ame problem on hd videos with the Try to load preset from file first disabled. using SAF 6.1.1
Since MP1.2 it happens often that Online Videos (youtube) crashes with "Mediaportal has stopped working" Sometimes suddenly...
Replies
Views
Hehe thanks all three of you, that's it ;)
Hehe thanks all three of you, that's it ;)
Noob question, I know, but thx.
Replies
Views
Hi, I know it's a long time since anyone posted here - but I can only hope that some support is still available. Love this plugin, but just can't get ABC.COM to work. I can get through to the site OK, can see the list of programmes on offer, but when I try to select something to watch I get "Error getting category videos". Can any...
Hi, I know it's a long time since anyone posted here - but I can only hope that some support is still available. Love this...
I am planning to write a plugin for abc.com (US). The individual video episode page for all of the shows for abc shows a "You...
Replies
Views
"failed to read RTMP packet header" is logged after the timeout elapsed when trying to read a new rtmp package. Yes, I have them as well, not very often, but regularly ;)
"failed to read RTMP packet header" is logged after the timeout elapsed when trying to read a new rtmp package. Yes, I have them as...
Hello ! I build a siteUtilBase for add some french site to OnlineVideos, but I have a problème with rtmpe urls. Sometime it's...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RedBull.tv - live? DE
Great work! Thank you very much for your time/help!
Great work! Thank you very much for your time/help!
Is the live RedBull.tv stuff available or could it be made available I wonder? I've looked through the RedBull list but couldn't...
Replies
Views
He he no worries mate. Don't worry about that one anymore. Seems like it was more trouble than its worth lol. Thanks for the time and effort though. The wife and I are enjoying the majority of iview.
He he no worries mate. Don't worry about that one anymore. Seems like it was more trouble than its worth lol. Thanks for the time...
Hi there, I've just installed a fresh Vers. 1.2.3 running on a Vista machine and am trying to get Online Videos working well...
Replies
Views
If you watch a movie with a webbrowser on their hompage there will be some kind of pop-up commercial early in the show at about the same time Onlinevideos stops. I guess it has something to do with this /Pelle
If you watch a movie with a webbrowser on their hompage there will be some kind of pop-up commercial early in the show at about the...
Hello, Thanks for a really good plugin, my wife loves it. I found this code from a python script for XBMC, is this something...
Replies
Views
I keep having a problem with Online Videos dropping the stream. The video freezes yet the progress counter continues. Odd. Is anyone else having this problem? Can try and reproduce in debug mode and gather some logs if necessary. :thx:
I keep having a problem with Online Videos dropping the stream. The video freezes yet the progress counter continues. Odd. Is...
Hi Guys, I have just upgraded to MP 1.1.0 RC3 and reinstalled everything. Now, I cannot get BBC iPlayer to play; all others such...
Replies
Views
Thanks for poiting me to this very nice plugin.
Thanks for poiting me to this very nice plugin.
Great plug-in by the way and I love the generic site guilder! Anyway... i'm trying to build a site for LoveFilm (video rental...
Replies
Views
Ok. Thanks.
Ok. Thanks.
Hi, I'm working to create a Site for TV3 Catalunya, Spain. I have a problem. Once I defined a static category, each category...
Replies
Views
Hi Is there anything available to the UK for IP streaming into MediaPortal? I would also like to see TVCatchup add-on and regretably have just realised there isn't a plugin :( Is there any update on this, is it in dev or dead.. Big thanks for any response. Thanks Lea :thx: This is the ticket: YouView Digital TV...
Hi Is there anything available to the UK for IP streaming into MediaPortal? I would also like to see TVCatchup add-on and...
As per the title :)
Replies
Views
I'll see if I can improve that. For starters, you could hit the "play" button, and then (in Windows Media Player) get the properties of the video.
I'll see if I can improve that. For starters, you could hit the "play" button, and then (in Windows Media Player) get the...
Hi all, With the help of doskabouter i mannaged to create a sitefor online videos. The problem is that the streams are in MMS...
Replies
Views
again: this is about spanish television! The correct thread is here, or you can always create a new thread.
again: this is about spanish television! The correct thread is here, or you can always create a new thread.
Like youtube, the TVE spanish channel don't work. Please fix it on next release.
Replies
Views
The site has been update to fix this, you need to update your sites in OnlineVideos to get the latest version as the OV installer will install the older version.
The site has been update to fix this, you need to update your sites in OnlineVideos to get the latest version as the OV installer...
Been getting this for the last few days, iPlayer is working fine via my browser just not from within OnlineVideos. Tried updating...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tv3nz problems DE
There isn't anything fixed. As I understand, they made it really hard. It's going to take quite a bit of development to get this working, and a new release of onlinevideos and mpurlsourcesplitter.
There isn't anything fixed. As I understand, they made it really hard. It's going to take quite a bit of development to get this...
when i try to watch a episode i get to buffering then a message "error starting playback unspecified error". when i try to download...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NoActiveProtocol DE
yup - I see it now - thanks :)And many thanks to the author for fixing and pushing this out so fast!! Many kudos!
yup - I see it now - thanks :)And many thanks to the author for fixing and pushing this out so fast!! Many kudos!
I'm trying to use sitecreator to build my own site. From there it is working great, I can get categories, videos and URL and when I...
Replies
Views
Had a look at the logs, but there is nothing in there that tells me why it would work sometimes. Just see a code 401 in the splitter log. Maybe I'll throw wireshark at it to see whether it has something to do with load balancing.
Had a look at the logs, but there is nothing in there that tells me why it would work sometimes. Just see a code 401 in the...
Veronica and SBS6 come up empty. Is it a general problem or is it my installation?
Replies
Views
That is indeed the problem. Normally autoupdate should correct that though
That is indeed the problem. Normally autoupdate should correct that though
Hi, I am still on OV 1.4 with MePo 1.2.3. I can only see episodes in Uitzending Gemist when I use the day listings. When I try to...
Replies
Views
Perfect. Yesterday I tried "& s z l i g ;" ... but it didn't work. Your tip works fine. :thx: a lot.
Perfect. Yesterday I tried "& s z l i g ;" ... but it didn't work. Your tip works fine. :thx: a lot.
New feature description MediaPortal 1.2 allows buttons in the skin to call plugins with a parameter (OriginalThread). A 'button'...
Replies
Views
Solved with OV 2.0 beta! thx pOpY
Solved with OV 2.0 beta! thx pOpY
Hi. Will not online videos work with MP 1.10.0 ? Everytime I try I get Url Missing when I try to start something in Online Videos...
Replies
Views
Ok... I'll post the question on a new thread. And if time permits it, I'll join you on IRC in a couple of days... that will bring back some memories ;)
Ok... I'll post the question on a new thread. And if time permits it, I'll join you on IRC in a couple of days... that will bring...
Would it be possible to implement a simple filter based on site name and language? For example, I only want English and Spanish...
Replies
Views
AW: error getting playback urls I've the same problem as El_D but with ARD Mediathek since I updated Mediaportal to Version 1.2; I tried Auto-Update as well as Sitemanager but nothing worked. OnlineVideos can't find an URL. I tested only some episodes of my girlfriends soap verbotene liebe :D
AW: error getting playback urls I've the same problem as El_D but with ARD Mediathek since I updated Mediaportal to Version 1.2...
as per title. I've searched the forum but can't find a solution. It only happens on some clips/channels. ie youtube : top...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that everything is working perfectly. Thank you Quarter!
I can confirm that everything is working perfectly. Thank you Quarter!
Dear People, Online Videos is a great plugin for the great application, Media Portal. I have a NO URL when trying to play...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom