OnlineVideos (31 Viewers)

I had the same issue, but it has sorted itself out. Working OK now.
I had the same issue, but it has sorted itself out. Working OK now.
Hi I only see 10 of the users I subscribe to in My Subscriptions plus New Videos. I subscribe to over 40 people and would really...
Replies
Views
Sounds good. I will give it a try! Thanks for the quick response.
Sounds good. I will give it a try! Thanks for the quick response.
Hello, I have created several custom RSS feeds using the you-tube API: e.g...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am quite new here, and tried this very nice plugin, but unfortunatly many of these online videos cant be played I get the same error as the other guys here. specially when I try to play movies from RTL now. What is wrong with it? thanks
Hello, I am quite new here, and tried this very nice plugin, but unfortunatly many of these online videos cant be played I get the...
Hi. Has anyone ever seen error message above? It appears after choosing a Youtube video in Online Videos. It will stay at 0%...
Replies
Views
No, the YouTube API does not offer this feature.
No, the YouTube API does not offer this feature.
Hi, just looking for a way to get listed all my last played videos, same as I use youtube with chrome. Is there any way for it? or...
Replies
Views
Been wondering the same thing. If you have many subscriptions, 6 pages is nothing. Emph
Been wondering the same thing. If you have many subscriptions, 6 pages is nothing. Emph
Youtube, Can only see my subscriptions 6 pages back??? Im wondering how to make OV/Youtube look back more, 6 pages is just a few...
Replies
Views
Wow great to hear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow great to hear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About 5 days ago, the list of "Latest Videos" for the Subscriptions section is displaying a list of "Popular Videos". I say...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube XL DE
thanks i only need to find a browser... any suggestion?
thanks i only need to find a browser... any suggestion?
new youtube site - for media center! YouTube XL any chance of seeing this in MP? ;)
Replies
Views
Just to let you know MediaPortal is now seen as a recognised application.:D See QuickTime Plugin: QuickTime Video Codec for Your Player - MediaLooks Player Support: List of supported players: Windows Media Player Winamp BS.Player KM Player Media Player Classic Zoom Player GOM Player MediaPortal
Just to let you know MediaPortal is now seen as a recognised application.:D See QuickTime Plugin: QuickTime Video Codec for Your...
I've been peeking around the forum for a solution to my problem, but can't seem to find out where I've gone wrong. Got FLV player...
Replies
Views
Thanks, worked ...
Thanks, worked ...
Youtube with login not work ... When I enter the YouTube fails. [07-03 10:19:17,695] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Looking for dynamic...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube Webm DE
I have SAF version 6 installed and WEBM files plays nicely. It should be also pretty easy to install for beginners, too. It has it problems, but I've been pretty happy with it so far.
I have SAF version 6 installed and WEBM files plays nicely. It should be also pretty easy to install for beginners, too. It has it...
Hello, first I want to say that I love MP and Online Videos, as a german in american excile :) Recently Youtube added Webm as a...
Replies
Views
Haven't implemented this. The problem was/is identifying videos is not always as easy as you think, because a) the url to a video changes over time b) different urls point to the same video In Youtube case this would be possible I guess, but Onlinevideos is about combining many websites ;)
Haven't implemented this. The problem was/is identifying videos is not always as easy as you think, because a) the url to a video...
I don't suppose it's possible to enable onlinevideos to retrieve the watched status of videos in a users youtube account like when...
Replies
Views
:cry: im so sorry. Thanks for your time.
:cry: im so sorry. Thanks for your time.
Hey there. I did a quick search but didnt find anything regarding this topic. So im watching quite often youtube videos, mostly on...
Replies
Views
At first glance (2011-01-28 06:42:57.626750 [Warn.][(28)]: [OnlineVideos]Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder zu schreiben. Dies ist häufig ein Hinweis darauf, dass anderer Speicher beschädigt ist.) there seems to be something seriously wrong, but unfortunately I'm not able to tell exactly what :(
At first glance (2011-01-28 06:42:57.626750 [Warn.][(28)]: [OnlineVideos]Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder...
Hi Folks! I have a problem with Youtube videos and hope that there is anyone out there that is able to have a look into my log...
Replies
Views
I Had the same experience as you. For me it was everywhere i have rss direct to videos, playlist worked fine. So did a little google search and found this string .https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/userid/uploads. It worked for me. There is alot more from the link below...
I Had the same experience as you. For me it was everywhere i have rss direct to videos, playlist worked fine. So did a little...
Since a couple of days, youtube isn't working if videos of a user are requested. As per [How-To] add iTunes videopodcast, YouTube...
Replies
Views
sorry for the delay::( here's the right way to add something: Author: http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos?orderby=published&author=*AUTHOR* FAV: http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/*AUTHOR*/favorites
sorry for the delay::( here's the right way to add something: Author...
Hi guys, I've searched through the forum and I can't find that anyone else has the same issue but I am trying to add some RSS...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube top videos DE
Tested here with localize to true (in Germany) and works.
Tested here with localize to true (in Germany) and works.
Hello.... Since upgrade online video to v28 i dont have local top movies. Localize function don't work. I am from Poland and i have...
Replies
Views
Wow, can't wait. Thanks :)
Wow, can't wait. Thanks :)
Is there any way to get the Youtube subscriptions into OnlineVideos? They does not seem to have a RSS?
Replies
Views
Hello guys. I was away for a while. I've checked now, and after updating .net to 4.5.2 the problem is solved! Thanks!
Hello guys. I was away for a while. I've checked now, and after updating .net to 4.5.2 the problem is solved! Thanks!
Hello Guys, Im experiencing a strange problem. I did some research but didnt find anything similar: I decided to format and make...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube Shows DE
Hi, Yes I did know about the API feeds. Unfortunately these are limited to 50 results max. The 4oD Show site in the UK has hundreds and hundreds are shows categorised into: Show Name -> Series -> Episode Almost like an online equivalent of MPTVSeries. This data must be being pulled from somewhere but it cannot be created...
Hi, Yes I did know about the API feeds. Unfortunately these are limited to 50 results max. The 4oD Show site in the UK has...
As you have noticed as soon as us UK users get access to BBC iPlayer we start asking for Channel 4's '4od' and Channel 5's 'demand...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube Shortcuts DE
No there are no commands for these actions.
No there are no commands for these actions.
Hi all, Is there any shortcuts in OV particularly for the youtube site i could tie into my harmony one? For example the ones...
Replies
Views
I had it enabled in older versions of the YouTube site and too many people had problems with it - so i reverted the default to false - but if it was set once it sticked ;)
I had it enabled in older versions of the YouTube site and too many people had problems with it - so i reverted the default to...
Hi, the search feature of the youtube site seems to find totally different results compared to the website in a browser: when i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube search DE
Perhaps adding logs will help? Our crystal ball isn't working quite as it used to do.
Perhaps adding logs will help? Our crystal ball isn't working quite as it used to do.
Hi folks First of all, sorry for my bad english. I have a problem when i search for youtube videos from inside onlinevideos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube Problems DE
I seem to be getting errors with random HD youtube files. Here's a clip of my mediaportal.log which has the URL in question. With working videos if I paste the link from the log into Google Chrome it will download the MP4 file. IF I paste the link from a broken video I just get a blank page. If I got to Youtube.com and find the...
I seem to be getting errors with random HD youtube files. Here's a clip of my mediaportal.log which has the URL in question...
I seem to be getting errors with random HD youtube files. Here's a clip of my mediaportal.log which has the URL in question...
Replies
Views
You should simply have AutoUpdate enabled, so you get the updated sites every few hours (also configurable). There is also no need to go into Config, just F9 while YouTube is selected inside MP to change the settings. I have never tested to run Config from MPI Installer - probably doesn't work and that is no way recommended to do it...
You should simply have AutoUpdate enabled, so you get the updated sites every few hours (also configurable). There is also no need...
i have try all the settings for video quality.. it always start the lowest one :( is this a bug? or how can i fix it?
Replies
Views
Random playback will be available with the next version of OnlineVideos.
Random playback will be available with the next version of OnlineVideos.
Hello! I've just added playlist from YouTube, and if i press "play all" in Menu, they play only the 26 videos already in the...
Replies
Views
Also note that the youtube plugin fails to work when 2 factor authentication is enabled for google accounts and valid credentials are filled in into the plugin. I figured out yesterday and explained how to fix it in this thread
Also note that the youtube plugin fails to work when 2 factor authentication is enabled for google accounts and valid credentials...
I've tried 2 accounts, whenever I fill out username and password I get "error getting (dynamic) category videos". If I remove the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube not working DE
thanks for the update for 1.20beta on your wiki page! will need another one soon for the RC1 next week =)
thanks for the update for 1.20beta on your wiki page! will need another one soon for the RC1 next week =)
I use MP version 1.1.3. The OnlineVideos extension is working with almost every channel in the menu, except for YouTube. When I...
Replies
Views
That's when I first had this problem also.
That's when I first had this problem also.
Hi, I'd like to view my favourites and subscriptions in Youtube. I entered my username and password in youtube channel in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube Movies DE
Thank you for the info, I used to think all the movies on YouTube are paid.... Will definitely check free films tonight. _______________________ thesudokugame.net
Thank you for the info, I used to think all the movies on YouTube are paid.... Will definitely check free films tonight...
Hi guys, Have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/movies Did know that this exists. YouTube gives you now the possibility to...
Replies
Views
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom