OnlineVideos (44 Viewers)

Just to let you know it is much better now at picking up the trailers. Performed a clean reinstall and update and it was able to pick up many of the trailers that it couldn't before so many thanks. I noticed on the IMBD website that many of the movies over 3 or 4 years old no longer have trailers available (i am pretty sure they used...
Just to let you know it is much better now at picking up the trailers. Performed a clean reinstall and update and it was able to...
As per title, some YouTube videos (an increasing number actually) just say 'unable to play video. No URL '. IMDB movie trailers...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Gametrailers - support thread (1 Viewer) DE
Gametrailers.com site finally got shutdown and taken over by IGN which will will host all the old videos on Youtube (no new content probably): https://www.youtube.com/c/gametrailers @offbyone could you remove the Gametrailers plugin from the listing?
Gametrailers.com site finally got shutdown and taken over by IGN which will will host all the old videos on Youtube (no new content...
Hi, The current Gametrailers.com provider didn't allow for much since it relied only on the RSS feeds, rewrote it and now supports...
Replies
Views
Thank you again!! It works!!
Thank you again!! It works!!
Hello! TVE Alacarta has recently received a huge improvement. Now includes more channels and the database has grow from one week...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tv3nz problems DE
There isn't anything fixed. As I understand, they made it really hard. It's going to take quite a bit of development to get this working, and a new release of onlinevideos and mpurlsourcesplitter.
There isn't anything fixed. As I understand, they made it really hard. It's going to take quite a bit of development to get this...
when i try to watch a episode i get to buffering then a message "error starting playback unspecified error". when i try to download...
Replies
Views
I had this working fine on my last install but now I get the sound and the green spinning circle. If I press red on the remote it goes to the video fine. How do I get it working so I don't have to press red? I'm running ffdshow tryouts with flv1 enabled and flv splitter 1.0.0.4 cheers
I had this working fine on my last install but now I get the sound and the green spinning circle. If I press red on the remote it...
Hey, couldn't get Youtube videos to play, so made some minor changes to make it work. If anyone else have problems with youtube...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know it's a long time since anyone posted here - but I can only hope that some support is still available. Love this plugin, but just can't get ABC.COM to work. I can get through to the site OK, can see the list of programmes on offer, but when I try to select something to watch I get "Error getting category videos". Can any...
Hi, I know it's a long time since anyone posted here - but I can only hope that some support is still available. Love this...
I am planning to write a plugin for abc.com (US). The individual video episode page for all of the shows for abc shows a "You...
Replies
Views
What I found could indeed be a fallback. I didn't install that player (cos I want to keep my dev-machine clean) but I did see the video.
What I found could indeed be a fallback. I didn't install that player (cos I want to keep my dev-machine clean) but I did see the...
First I want to thank you for a wonderful plugin. I began adding many channels that I like to my list, but I encountered a...
Replies
Views
Hi Is there anything available to the UK for IP streaming into MediaPortal? I would also like to see TVCatchup add-on and regretably have just realised there isn't a plugin :( Is there any update on this, is it in dev or dead.. Big thanks for any response. Thanks Lea :thx: This is the ticket: YouView Digital TV...
Hi Is there anything available to the UK for IP streaming into MediaPortal? I would also like to see TVCatchup add-on and...
As per the title :)
Replies
Views
Ich denke auch, dass das der bessere Weg ist. Warum sollen 2 super Ideen nicht in einem Plugin Platz finden. gruss Rechner
Ich denke auch, dass das der bessere Weg ist. Warum sollen 2 super Ideen nicht in einem Plugin Platz finden. gruss Rechner
Hallo alle zusammen, ich möchte euch Heute ein kleines Programm vorstellen das dazu dient die Potcasts der deuschen TV-Sender...
Replies
Views
Yes, the inputstream technology was ported over to MP2, with same requirement to manually copy over the widevinecdm.dll into C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\InputStreamPlayer
Yes, the inputstream technology was ported over to MP2, with same requirement to manually copy over the widevinecdm.dll into...
Hi, I recently installed MP 1.16 Pre and OV 2.3.0.0 on my HTPC 2 (see system specs) and my gaming PC where I like to try out...
Replies
Views
again: this is about spanish television! The correct thread is here, or you can always create a new thread.
again: this is about spanish television! The correct thread is here, or you can always create a new thread.
Like youtube, the TVE spanish channel don't work. Please fix it on next release.
Replies
Views
I found the mantis entry: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3228 But I have to check around if anything was done for it yet. But hope is always good :)
I found the mantis entry: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3228 But I have to check around if anything was done for...
Good afternoon! I can't find Search button in OnlineVideos Plugin's YouTube part. Qestion: How to search YouTube video in...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that everything is working perfectly. Thank you Quarter!
I can confirm that everything is working perfectly. Thank you Quarter!
Dear People, Online Videos is a great plugin for the great application, Media Portal. I have a NO URL when trying to play...
Replies
Views
Re: Youtube - Unable to play the video. No URL Thanks a lot Mister Forderdale ! :D
Re: Youtube - Unable to play the video. No URL Thanks a lot Mister Forderdale ! :D
I've been using onlinevideos plugin for a while now, had no real issues until I tried this week to view youtube videos. Getting an...
Replies
Views
You can create multipart videos (example: see southpark), it will present itself as one video in the list. An alternative is using the submenu (F9) to select "Play all" The only thing missing is the repeat...
You can create multipart videos (example: see southpark), it will present itself as one video in the list. An alternative is using...
I am trying to create a generic site for OnlineVideos. The site returns JSON for categories, subcategories and videos. I have the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RedBull.tv - live? DE
Great work! Thank you very much for your time/help!
Great work! Thank you very much for your time/help!
Is the live RedBull.tv stuff available or could it be made available I wonder? I've looked through the RedBull list but couldn't...
Replies
Views
Live Streaming will require to get a directshow filter that natively supports rtmp. If I get reeeallly a lot of time I can try that, but I'm afraid with everday work I can't make it. Maybe the devs of MPC-HC and rtmpdump could join and integrate their code.
Live Streaming will require to get a directshow filter that natively supports rtmp. If I get reeeallly a lot of time I can try...
Hi, I try to make a plugin to play rtmpt live stream, but I have problems with URL formatting. Live tv web address is Naslovnica -...
Replies
Views
I keep having a problem with Online Videos dropping the stream. The video freezes yet the progress counter continues. Odd. Is anyone else having this problem? Can try and reproduce in debug mode and gather some logs if necessary. :thx:
I keep having a problem with Online Videos dropping the stream. The video freezes yet the progress counter continues. Odd. Is...
Hi Guys, I have just upgraded to MP 1.1.0 RC3 and reinstalled everything. Now, I cannot get BBC iPlayer to play; all others such...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Polish sites (1 Viewer) DE
Indeed. glad it's only small changes and not a complete redesign of the api... There are sites that I'm maintainig that seems to enjoy it to completely overhaul it every couple of months...
Indeed. glad it's only small changes and not a complete redesign of the api... There are sites that I'm maintainig that seems to...
I've made some improvements to vod.tvp, hopefully it's all working now And as for the "Serwisy Informacyjne": I couldn't find any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xml DE
Disregard what I said about "LineCinemaRu", the category names are just fine. I lost them when I cut & pasted your message in my editor. :oops:
Disregard what I said about "LineCinemaRu", the category names are just fine. I lost them when I cut & pasted your message in my...
i tried to edit the OnlineVideos.xml to add some sources and i've compiled this (simply adding something and removing other to have...
Replies
Views
I tested F4M and RTMP and they both work fine. Thanks for your work.
I tested F4M and RTMP and they both work fine. Thanks for your work.
Hi there, Is there any support for F4M files (newbie to this topic of F4M)? I have encountered a website www.ctvnews.ca which...
Replies
Views
I have no idea what you mean with "FLVplayer" and I'm sure it's not needed. To play flv in MediaPortal I guess in you case LAV Filters are best.
I have no idea what you mean with "FLVplayer" and I'm sure it's not needed. To play flv in MediaPortal I guess in you case LAV...
Since there were many people having the problem after installing OnlineVideos 1.0 that our new directshow filter was not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vimeo support? DE
Thank you :-) All right
Thank you :-) All right
Hey guys! Awesome plugin!!! Is there any plans for Vimeo support? Thanks much!
Replies
Views
AW: error getting playback urls I've the same problem as El_D but with ARD Mediathek since I updated Mediaportal to Version 1.2; I tried Auto-Update as well as Sitemanager but nothing worked. OnlineVideos can't find an URL. I tested only some episodes of my girlfriends soap verbotene liebe :D
AW: error getting playback urls I've the same problem as El_D but with ARD Mediathek since I updated Mediaportal to Version 1.2...
as per title. I've searched the forum but can't find a solution. It only happens on some clips/channels. ie youtube : top...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 subtitledownloader DE
Thanks for the research, I've published a fix for this
Thanks for the research, I've published a fix for this
Hi everyone. After latest updates subtitle downloader is not working anymore for example in watch series and providers dropdown is...
Replies
Views
It might need some slight code changes (mainly the handling of COM-enumerations has changed) but it should run with the new version as well... but since it'd need a recompilation or MP I didn't try it (it would probably take forever on my old computer ;)) Anyway it seems like I got it to work with the old version as well, but I need...
It might need some slight code changes (mainly the handling of COM-enumerations has changed) but it should run with the new version...
would it be possible to see the progress of a video download? If not, could it be implemented? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Okay, thank you very much for the answer!
Okay, thank you very much for the answer!
Very sorry if there is indeed an answer to this on the forum, I've tried to find one but could not. When I watch a youtube video in...
Replies
Views
Will be fixed with OV 2.3.1 release.
Will be fixed with OV 2.3.1 release.
When I open Online Videos 2.3.0 and update all sites Mediaportal crashes. Need help please. Attached the logs. Windows shows these...
Replies
Views
This is brilliant, thank you, was worried it was the codecs but no!
This is brilliant, thank you, was worried it was the codecs but no!
Hopefully this helps someone, I was getting a message in the Onlinevideos.log advising 'Prebuffering failed' and I was also getting...
Replies
Views
It's only doing it when I use siries.me. But I will try out with some other codecs. :)
It's only doing it when I use siries.me. But I will try out with some other codecs. :)
Is there support for Watch TV Shows Online on Your PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad yet? It would be really great to use this amazing (free)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom