OnlineVideos (46 Viewers)

Disabling "Dynamic Refresh Rate Control" made a marginal improvement, as did disabling windows features like "remote differential compression" but in practical terms it just meant there's a slightly lower baseline from where the spike in CPU usage starts. Having poked through the logs I can see the content is VC1 and it's documented...
Disabling "Dynamic Refresh Rate Control" made a marginal improvement, as did disabling windows features like "remote differential...
I have a pretty pathetic CPU in my TV box (single core Pentium M 760, 2Ghz) which is mitigated by a Geforce 9400GT to allow...
Replies
Views
Yes, the inputstream technology was ported over to MP2, with same requirement to manually copy over the widevinecdm.dll into C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\InputStreamPlayer
Yes, the inputstream technology was ported over to MP2, with same requirement to manually copy over the widevinecdm.dll into...
Hi, I recently installed MP 1.16 Pre and OV 2.3.0.0 on my HTPC 2 (see system specs) and my gaming PC where I like to try out...
Replies
Views
I have no idea what you mean with "FLVplayer" and I'm sure it's not needed. To play flv in MediaPortal I guess in you case LAV Filters are best.
I have no idea what you mean with "FLVplayer" and I'm sure it's not needed. To play flv in MediaPortal I guess in you case LAV...
Since there were many people having the problem after installing OnlineVideos 1.0 that our new directshow filter was not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No URL errors DE
Strangely I had this issue when I installed 1.7.0.0 fresh today.. Never had that before. regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter\MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax" .. fixed the issue (all sites reported no url). Thanks!
Strangely I had this issue when I installed 1.7.0.0 fresh today.. Never had that before. regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team...
I re installed Windows last night and now I keep getting the "Unable to play video no url" error. I also checked in the Online...
Replies
Views
Not sure, you can try to add it in your gdata query: https://developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_protocol_api_query_parameters
Not sure, you can try to add it in your gdata query...
Hi, I am currently creating "sites" for some YouTube channels that has SC2 content. What I am doing is to create one "All videos"...
Replies
Views
I found the mantis entry: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3228 But I have to check around if anything was done for it yet. But hope is always good :)
I found the mantis entry: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3228 But I have to check around if anything was done for...
Good afternoon! I can't find Search button in OnlineVideos Plugin's YouTube part. Qestion: How to search YouTube video in...
Replies
Views
Not sure what's going on over there but this site seems to be from some 3rd party... According to some discussion on the fb page someone else claims to be the legitimate "owner" of watch-series, while the "real" successor is that betv site. Like I said, not sure what's really going on, it does smell funny though...
Not sure what's going on over there but this site seems to be from some 3rd party... According to some discussion on the fb page...
I'm guessing they've changed the site again, but the behaviour is the same as last time -- 'Unable to play the video. No URL' when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV3 NZ DE
Strange, I can't find any traces of it in the svn-history...
Strange, I can't find any traces of it in the svn-history...
Hi, it seems that the TV3 NZ ondemand site has had a big changeover, does anyone recall which categories were in the list on the...
Replies
Views
Same error here. I've attached a second logfile if it's of any use... BTW TV4 shouldn't be a subcategory of Viasat. Those are competitors :)
Same error here. I've attached a second logfile if it's of any use... BTW TV4 shouldn't be a subcategory of Viasat. Those are...
I recently discovered the TV4 cetegory under the Viasat channel. However for me it won´t work. The different categories comes up...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Channel 4 (4od) DE
It appears that most programmes uploaded to 4ods You Tube site since around 28th/29th November 2012 are now encrypted and cannot be played through Mediaportal, but Mumbai's Party Police, Captive: The Sex Slave Girl, The Aristocrats - Goodwood, Hugh Grant Taking on the Tabliods. Last night when I tested it I could still play...
It appears that most programmes uploaded to 4ods You Tube site since around 28th/29th November 2012 are now encrypted and cannot be...
Seem to be getting a timeout error on all of the latest channel 4 (4od) programmes. Is anyone else having problems watching say "8...
Replies
Views
I did my screenshot with 0.23, which is the current latest release (the fields are all empty because it doesn't work on MP 1.0.2 but I installed it anyway to do the screenshot). Make sure you use the latest version, that's all I can say to help. ;)
I did my screenshot with 0.23, which is the current latest release (the fields are all empty because it doesn't work on MP 1.0.2...
Hi Is there a way to define video cache size? (on slow internet connections sometimes the video freeze to load the next...
Replies
Views
I have already posted in the VODServer thread but I don't get any help. I also started an own thread, look here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cant-get-vodserver-to-work.129050/
I have already posted in the VODServer thread but I don't get any help. I also started an own thread, look here...
Is there a easy (simple, straight forward) way to display rtsp streams for example a local IP Cam? THX in Advance
Replies
Views
Wow great to hear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow great to hear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About 5 days ago, the list of "Latest Videos" for the Subscriptions section is displaying a list of "Popular Videos". I say...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Liveleak? DE
There is some news: I've contacted the maintainer of liveleak and sent him the new regexes. He said he would publish them soon. And @offbyone fixed the https-issue is solved in the sourcecode, so if a new version will be released those videos will work too. Sad thing is that I don't have any time-frames for those events...
There is some news: I've contacted the maintainer of liveleak and sent him the new regexes. He said he would publish them soon. And...
Hi, Is Liveleak working perfectly for you guys? With old version of Onlinevideos all videos worked, but after update only some...
Replies
Views
Apologies from me too, I somehow thought you were talking about "zie.nl" instead of "kijk"... Either way, it's fixed now, so you can enjoy "Trauma Centrum"!
Apologies from me too, I somehow thought you were talking about "zie.nl" instead of "kijk"... Either way, it's fixed now, so you...
Just pushed a partly fix for kijk.nl to get you through for a while. I must investigate further to see if I can create a more...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stuttering videos DE
I will run a perfmon capture and will revert back, thanks for your help.
I will run a perfmon capture and will revert back, thanks for your help.
Hi all A couple of issues, Firstly, videos on Demand5, 4OD and ITV player are playing but stuttering badly. I have tried...
Replies
Views
Well, thanks anyways everyone. This is pretty well beyond my skills and if you people are stumped I don't stand a chance. I'll check back for any upcoming updates to OV to see if my results are any different.
Well, thanks anyways everyone. This is pretty well beyond my skills and if you people are stumped I don't stand a chance. I'll...
I finally updated by Online Video's plugin to the latest version today and was excited to see that videos from HGTV.ca were going...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 skip buffering DE
Hi, i've posted another reply in a thread on this forum about a MP crash...since this is also onlinevideos related i'll post it here aswel. Maybe you can take a look at my logfiles which i posted in the last post. If you have the time. Seems network related...
Hi, i've posted another reply in a thread on this forum about a MP crash...since this is also onlinevideos related i'll post it...
In the changelog of 0.28 it states that you should be able to skip the pre-buffer by pressing the play button again. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
no you two didn't have anything to do with it. I won't mention any names, but it starts with an o and ends with ffbyone...
no you two didn't have anything to do with it. I won't mention any names, but it starts with an o and ends with ffbyone...
All the sites that were imported from the global list won't show up anymore in the front end of MP. I can still see them in the...
Replies
Views
Yes - simply do the same thing again, it checks if you are the owner of the site and overwrites if the DLL, icon, xml is changed :)
Yes - simply do the same thing again, it checks if you are the owner of the site and overwrites if the DLL, icon, xml is changed :)
Hi folks, I created my first site parser for video mediaset, it's a beta, here the code: <Site name="Video Mediaset"...
Replies
Views
Sent report, thanks great, thanks
Sent report, thanks great, thanks
Hi all, spent a whol day trying to sort this without asking for any help but im at the end of things to try, I have tried disabling...
Replies
Views
Yes i can give command line for youtube-dl, ffmpeg already in MP ...
Yes i can give command line for youtube-dl, ffmpeg already in MP ...
Why cant I choose the resolution for a video when I see/download a video from youtube? What I can remember there was I menu coming...
Replies
Views
Nice, it works :D The old NRK Browser is very out of date. There is a few links that actually plays, but the site must have changed alot since the last update.So this is the code I have right now. Works on both my computer and on my mediacenter. Still a few bugs and some missing features, like live tv and subtitles. But it is one...
Nice, it works :D The old NRK Browser is very out of date. There is a few links that actually plays, but the site must have...
Hello there, this is a request for an update to make the NRK Browser work with the new online video layout at nrk.no. Vattenmelon...
Replies
Views
Firewall or Proxy might give you those problems at work.
Firewall or Proxy might give you those problems at work.
Good day :) After yesterday update of MP to version 1.2.0 and OnlineVideos update to version 0.33 I have a problem with...
Replies
Views
For me not working on two HTPC. Problem is with codec. Online Videos not see a codec after upgrade, and crash when I click "TEST". On latest Onlin Videos all worked ok.
For me not working on two HTPC. Problem is with codec. Online Videos not see a codec after upgrade, and crash when I click "TEST"...
Anyone got any idea why I get this on opening the MP Config app? I'm now running 1.70pre
Replies
Views
Ok I figured it out. For some reason the youtube settings don't like my email/password combination (which I retyped multiple times and still had no success). If I delete these fields, everything loads fine again.
Ok I figured it out. For some reason the youtube settings don't like my email/password combination (which I retyped multiple times...
Hy. Youtube and many others don't work. The message is always "Error getting categories". One of the few working is Yahoo Music...
Replies
Views
Yep, all seems to work now :). Checked a few episodes from different seasons.
Yep, all seems to work now :). Checked a few episodes from different seasons.
Are there any updates for South Park? The "SouthParkWORLD" site that comes with the Plugin does not work anymore, since the South...
Replies
Views
Guys, Check this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-27-28-11-2010-a-57467/index214.html Basically it appears the BBC have changed the format/security...so we will have to wait until someone changes/fixes the underlying code. Thanks, J.
Guys, Check this thread...
Hi, I have an update for the BBC iPlayer channel RSS feeds/images for online videos. The changes are basically: Add Most...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 unable to play. no url (1 Viewer) DE
Hello, I've uninstalled and then re installed and everything seems to be running a alot better. Thanks
Hello, I've uninstalled and then re installed and everything seems to be running a alot better. Thanks
hello there, i've been having a look around online videos pluggin and on many that i select i get the above message. why is this...
Replies
Views
Did the radical solution. Formatted c:\ Installed Windows 8 and everything runs without problems now. Windows must have been corrupted after many years without a complete wipe. Codecs installed and uninstalled. Different kinds of programs tested and uninstalled. Drivers etc.
Did the radical solution. Formatted c:\ Installed Windows 8 and everything runs without problems now. Windows must have been...
When i try top watch videos on onlinevideos it buffers fine until 2% then the video starts. After a few minutes though it starts to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom