OnlineVideos (46 Viewers)

This is happening a lot and I dont know why, for instance downloaded merlin S03E01 from BBC iPlayer, but only 68MB came down not 452 MB as per iplayer itself. Any ideas?
This is happening a lot and I dont know why, for instance downloaded merlin S03E01 from BBC iPlayer, but only 68MB came down not...
This is happening a lot and I dont know why, for instance downloaded merlin S03E01 from BBC iPlayer, but only 68MB came down not...
Replies
Views
I have just installed the Online Video plugin and it looks great. But I have one problem. For playing videos and dvd's I have set the audio renderer to my videocard so it sends the audio to the TV. This is in Settings, Video, Audiorenderer. There i select the audio output from my videocard. I can't find an option to do this...
I have just installed the Online Video plugin and it looks great. But I have one problem. For playing videos and dvd's I have...
I have just installed the Online Video plugin and it looks great. But I have one problem. For playing videos and dvd's I have...
Replies
Views
I have problem to play some videos from youtube. I get the following error "Error getting playback address". I think its the right translation. One video that I get this error on is "Amaranthe burn with me", use that sentence to search and pick the first result and you will get the error that I get. Hope someone can look into this.
I have problem to play some videos from youtube. I get the following error "Error getting playback address". I think its the right...
I have problem to play some videos from youtube. I get the following error "Error getting playback address". I think its the right...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have a problem whit FootballStreaming.info not working... Pleas repair it ... sorry for my English.
Sorry I have a problem whit FootballStreaming.info not working... Pleas repair it ... sorry for my English.
Replies
Views
There are sites (ex.ua, etc.) that should be in the Ukrainian section, is possible add it as a section and move to the sites?
There are sites (ex.ua, etc.) that should be in the Ukrainian section, is possible add it as a section and move to the sites?
Replies
Views
While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites are: TV3 Play Danmark TV3 Play Eesti Viasat Norge TV Play (Latvia) TV3 Play Lietuva Nova Play (Bulgaria) You can search in the hidden menu, the sites try to scrobble to trakt.tv if enabled onlinevideos...
While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites...
While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have enter a bad password, and now i can't publish a site to web because i have always an error message "wrong password". What can i do to change my password ? Ok i found. i have to delete the password in MediaPortal.xml...
Hello, I have enter a bad password, and now i can't publish a site to web because i have always an error message "wrong...
Hello, I have enter a bad password, and now i can't publish a site to web because i have always an error message "wrong...
Replies
Views
Hi all: I can play all videos I select on youtube, however when i go to my favorite videos I can only see the lyrics of some songs (when the video is about a song ) how come ??? strange isn't it ?? Anyone knows why ??
Hi all: I can play all videos I select on youtube, however when i go to my favorite videos I can only see the lyrics of some...
Hi all: I can play all videos I select on youtube, however when i go to my favorite videos I can only see the lyrics of some...
Replies
Views
Have not been using the ORF feed in a while (~3 weeks or so). Yesterday I did go to ORF -> Tirol Heute and selected the most recent entry (also tried older ones, all have the same issue). From the past when it worked I think that each entry consists out of multiple elements. So when one stream ends, it starts the next. And that...
Have not been using the ORF feed in a while (~3 weeks or so). Yesterday I did go to ORF -> Tirol Heute and selected the most...
Have not been using the ORF feed in a while (~3 weeks or so). Yesterday I did go to ORF -> Tirol Heute and selected the most...
Replies
Views
Is there a list of sites that are working and viewable in the US? I've been slowly going through the list and nearly all of them don't work for me. It either is blank with no choices, or it says it can't find the URL, or it tries to play and times out, or it does play but I get an error saying its only viewable in the UK or Canada...
Is there a list of sites that are working and viewable in the US? I've been slowly going through the list and nearly all of them...
Is there a list of sites that are working and viewable in the US? I've been slowly going through the list and nearly all of them...
Replies
Views
I would like to integrate with OV a live stream of my home webcam, is it possible with OV? An example URL is http://ip_address/video/mjpg.cgi ...today I can do that on my PC with VLC for example... ...the initial plan was to use the iSpy plugin, but it's no longer supported...
I would like to integrate with OV a live stream of my home webcam, is it possible with OV? An example URL is...
I would like to integrate with OV a live stream of my home webcam, is it possible with OV? An example URL is...
Replies
Views
Proszę dodać wsparcie dla [url = http://vod.onet.pl/] VoD w Onet.pl [/ url]
Replies
Views
Hello, Because somehow I am not able to start a local videostream in MP I am using the OnlineVideos plugin as a substitute. I created some channels with the stream URLs and then rightclick on "Play with VLC...". This works fine but..... Those streams I want to watch need some deinterlacing to look good. Is there a way somehow...
Hello, Because somehow I am not able to start a local videostream in MP I am using the OnlineVideos plugin as a substitute. I...
Hello, Because somehow I am not able to start a local videostream in MP I am using the OnlineVideos plugin as a substitute. I...
Replies
Views
am I the only person missing google-video support? You know, Google-Video, a reeeeaaaaally big video-site, no? I've found no traces in this forum that anyone here is actually aware the site exists. I really _am_ thinking "HoHoHoly Sh*t, this can't be!" ... Jaaa, i know, but I think you'll all get the point. I already tried pasting...
am I the only person missing google-video support? You know, Google-Video, a reeeeaaaaally big video-site, no? I've found no...
am I the only person missing google-video support? You know, Google-Video, a reeeeaaaaally big video-site, no? I've found no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 720p TV sites? DE
Hi All, I am a HUGE fan of this plugin, one of my favourite plugins for MePo! What I would like to know, are there any sites included or which can be easily added that support streaming of 720p TV shows/movies? I regularly use Watch-Series and Tube+ which have just about every show I could want to watch, but I'm just wondering if...
Hi All, I am a HUGE fan of this plugin, one of my favourite plugins for MePo! What I would like to know, are there any sites...
Hi All, I am a HUGE fan of this plugin, one of my favourite plugins for MePo! What I would like to know, are there any sites...
Replies
Views
i dont know if this is the correct forum to post this, but has anyone created any nice images to use as a background in streamedmp?? cheers for a wonderful plugin!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont know if this is the correct forum to post this, but has anyone created any nice images to use as a background in...
i dont know if this is the correct forum to post this, but has anyone created any nice images to use as a background in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineAudios? DE
Hi, is there something like OnlineVideos for podcasts? With the Generic Site Creator I've managed to parse the web site of my favourite radio station (fm4.orf.at). Now I can listen to the podcasts using the OnlineVideos plugin. It works great. But I'm wondering if there is a podcast plugin for MP that works as nice as the...
Hi, is there something like OnlineVideos for podcasts? With the Generic Site Creator I've managed to parse the web site of my...
Hi, is there something like OnlineVideos for podcasts? With the Generic Site Creator I've managed to parse the web site of my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No audio DE
Well - I upgraded to MP 1.5 and now I have no audio in Online Videos plug in. Audio seems to work everywhere else [music / Moving Pictures] just not here. Any ideas? Thanks
Well - I upgraded to MP 1.5 and now I have no audio in Online Videos plug in. Audio seems to work everywhere else [music / Moving...
Well - I upgraded to MP 1.5 and now I have no audio in Online Videos plug in. Audio seems to work everywhere else [music / Moving...
Replies
Views
Just moved over from Media Center, wow i'm impressed. This is a fantastic plugin. Are the TV series in Tube+ working for anyone? I get 'Error getting dynamic categories' when I select any series.
Just moved over from Media Center, wow i'm impressed. This is a fantastic plugin. Are the TV series in Tube+ working for anyone...
Just moved over from Media Center, wow i'm impressed. This is a fantastic plugin. Are the TV series in Tube+ working for anyone...
Replies
Views
istream has been fixed and a new German site (my entertaiment) with HD and 3D movies has been added I still need help with the my entertainment site. Need for NextPageRegEx some processing logic within the SiteUtil
istream has been fixed and a new German site (my entertaiment) with HD and 3D movies has been added I still need help with the my...
istream has been fixed and a new German site (my entertaiment) with HD and 3D movies has been added I still need help with the my...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I was using OnlineVideos in MP1, just switched to MP2. One thing that appears to be missing is the server config plugin. I see the plugin is configurable inside the MP2 interface, but the server config plugin in MP1 was much easier to use. Is there a way to enable the plugin config in the server app, or is there an external app...
Hi, I was using OnlineVideos in MP1, just switched to MP2. One thing that appears to be missing is the server config plugin. I see...
Hi, I was using OnlineVideos in MP1, just switched to MP2. One thing that appears to be missing is the server config plugin. I see...
Replies
Views
Surfrider
S
Hi, yahoo music vides stopped working also? (as well as watch tv series)? Cheers, Colin
Hi, yahoo music vides stopped working also? (as well as watch tv series)? Cheers, Colin
Replies
Views
Evening Just before I get into the fun of uploading logs and stuff; I wanted to check whether there is a known issue with no sound when watching BBC iPlayer when using the MediaPortal Audio Renderer as the Audio Renderer? If there shouldn't be a problem then I'll upload my logs, if that's okay. Cheers Dan
Evening Just before I get into the fun of uploading logs and stuff; I wanted to check whether there is a known issue with no sound...
Evening Just before I get into the fun of uploading logs and stuff; I wanted to check whether there is a known issue with no sound...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to get the current page's HTML source, in its current state (even if modified by scripts, AJAX calls, etc.) You can try following Javascript put it inte adressbar of your browser and hit enter. Now you see the source code including all changes that made by scripts, AJAX calls, etc. For me it is usefull because...
Hi, is it possible to get the current page's HTML source, in its current state (even if modified by scripts, AJAX calls, etc.)...
Hi, is it possible to get the current page's HTML source, in its current state (even if modified by scripts, AJAX calls, etc.)...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with most (possibly all) videos I try to play using MP1.10. I am using the latest version of OnlineVideos (v2.0.0.0) although I have previously tried 1.9 and 1.10 with the same issue. I suspect that I have a configuration issue somewhere but cannot find it. When I start to play a video (for example on ITV...
I am having a problem with most (possibly all) videos I try to play using MP1.10. I am using the latest version of OnlineVideos...
I am having a problem with most (possibly all) videos I try to play using MP1.10. I am using the latest version of OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 i like this link DE
i found this page and like too much is in spanish but is a very good page check maybe in the next version of the plugiin show Mytvmexico.com
i found this page and like too much is in spanish but is a very good page check maybe in the next version of the plugiin show...
i found this page and like too much is in spanish but is a very good page check maybe in the next version of the plugiin show...
Replies
Views
Would it be possible to use the browser player to view a browser plugin on a web page? Since a few years now, a Slingbox (hardware streaming device) can also be watched by a plugin in a browser. Plugins are available for IE/FF/Chrome 32 bit. The URL is http://watch.slingbox.com/ Before one gets to the player there is a redirect to...
Would it be possible to use the browser player to view a browser plugin on a web page? Since a few years now, a Slingbox (hardware...
Would it be possible to use the browser player to view a browser plugin on a web page? Since a few years now, a Slingbox (hardware...
Replies
Views
Goooood morning! As I was looking for a solution for the ORF Mediathek issue I came across this software: http://sourceforge.net/projects/zdfmediathk/ which is capable of getting the contents also from the Mediathek. I'n no Dev - a definitely can't reverse engineer anything - but it is open source and maybe someone more...
Goooood morning! As I was looking for a solution for the ORF Mediathek issue I came across this software...
Goooood morning! As I was looking for a solution for the ORF Mediathek issue I came across this software...
Replies
Views
Hi, excellent plugin how can i have arte tv 7 in French instead of German? many thanks
Hi, excellent plugin how can i have arte tv 7 in French instead of German? many thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I would appreciate adding Football Highlights | Soccer Highlights | Video | Watch Goals | Goalsarena to OnlineVideos. It's a great site with current football highlights & goals videos from various sites. Thanks:thx:
Hi, I would appreciate adding Football Highlights | Soccer Highlights | Video | Watch Goals | Goalsarena to OnlineVideos...
Hi, I would appreciate adding Football Highlights | Soccer Highlights | Video | Watch Goals | Goalsarena to OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom