OnlineVideos (51 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Channel 4 (4od) DE
It appears that most programmes uploaded to 4ods You Tube site since around 28th/29th November 2012 are now encrypted and cannot be played through Mediaportal, but Mumbai's Party Police, Captive: The Sex Slave Girl, The Aristocrats - Goodwood, Hugh Grant Taking on the Tabliods. Last night when I tested it I could still play...
It appears that most programmes uploaded to 4ods You Tube site since around 28th/29th November 2012 are now encrypted and cannot be...
Seem to be getting a timeout error on all of the latest channel 4 (4od) programmes. Is anyone else having problems watching say "8...
Replies
Views
AW: "Invalid URL" from ********? Wouldn't it be useful to supply the site urls via some xml file which can be updated from the plugin itself?
AW: "Invalid URL" from ********? Wouldn't it be useful to supply the site urls via some xml file which can be updated from the...
Hello all, since a few dsays ago, I cannot play anything from ******** anymore. No matter which entry I'm selecting, I always get...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 nz sites DE
Yeah, I think I've found the IDs - but when I try to use them with code that already works for other sites, I'm net getting the correct response from the message broker. I was hoping that someone had been able to definitively find out the values to use so that I could give them a go. The values I've gleaned so far are: PS3 Player...
Yeah, I think I've found the IDs - but when I try to use them with code that already works for other sites, I'm net getting the...
am having trouble with nz sites tvnzondemand and some of tv3 i think says no url has anyone else this problem please
Replies
Views
This is something that is too kludgey to ever be implemented into Online Videos directly. I am working on another stop gap measure to create a better viewing experience for playon. Basically it is a chrome like browser that uses playons discovery service to find the software. It will use the Wii interface which I have used on my...
This is something that is too kludgey to ever be implemented into Online Videos directly. I am working on another stop gap measure...
I would like to offer a bounty for some development in Online Videos. I would like to offer $100 USD to the developer or group who...
Replies
Views
Don't want to be pushy or rebump old posts too much (sorry), but has there been any progress at all on adding the live feeds?
Don't want to be pushy or rebump old posts too much (sorry), but has there been any progress at all on adding the live feeds?
Hi - just started using OnlineVideos, works great. How would I go about getting the direct channel feeds added to the BBC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Comedy network DE
Offbyone, great work on the new RTMP streaming strategy. As you may know, almost all of the CTV-based sites have multi-part episodes. I have been testing a lot of them lately and I can happily report that 99% of the RTMP episodes play with no problems. Previously, I would sporadically encounter RTMP failures, meaning that multi-part...
Offbyone, great work on the new RTMP streaming strategy. As you may know, almost all of the CTV-based sites have multi-part...
Edit Just to let everyone know, I've abandoned Comedy Network for now and concentrating on other CTV stations at the moment. Sites...
Replies
Views
Just go with it :) That's the reason I included the source not the dll. Maybe there is a newer release of those sources I should use? Don't know from when the source I used were.
Just go with it :) That's the reason I included the source not the dll. Maybe there is a newer release of those sources I should...
Hi devs, I need a bit of help implementing a site. The code in my util looks like as follows: JObject json =...
Replies
Views
With next OV release will be MPUrlSourceSplitter fixed. It depends on @offbyone when it will be.
With next OV release will be MPUrlSourceSplitter fixed. It depends on @offbyone when it will be.
I have the problem that YT videos very frequently won't start on the first attempt to play them. select the video "okay" it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for poiting me to this very nice plugin.
Thanks for poiting me to this very nice plugin.
Great plug-in by the way and I love the generic site guilder! Anyway... i'm trying to build a site for LoveFilm (video rental...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4OD Broken DE
Sorry for the dumb question, but can someone explain how to add 4OD Web to OV please? I can't seem to find it in the site manager. Thanks Edit: I found it!
Sorry for the dumb question, but can someone explain how to add 4OD Web to OV please? I can't seem to find it in the site manager...
Hi, 4OD is broken. It returns no URL errors for all videos and also when searching for instance 'Undateables' only one video is...
Replies
Views
Ok I figured it out. For some reason the youtube settings don't like my email/password combination (which I retyped multiple times and still had no success). If I delete these fields, everything loads fine again.
Ok I figured it out. For some reason the youtube settings don't like my email/password combination (which I retyped multiple times...
Hy. Youtube and many others don't work. The message is always "Error getting categories". One of the few working is Yahoo Music...
Replies
Views
Ah, it's beginning to get clearer. I think, the most easy solution would be, to override getvideolist, and there, create the videoinfos, and fill the playbackoptions. Then, override the geturl and just return the video.videourl And, most important, derive your util from DeferredResolveUtil that will handle the hosters in a good way
Ah, it's beginning to get clearer. I think, the most easy solution would be, to override getvideolist, and there, create the...
Can someone help me with this site please http://movie-watch-online.com <Site name="Movie Watch Online" util="GenericSite"...
Replies
Views
The site has been update to fix this, you need to update your sites in OnlineVideos to get the latest version as the OV installer will install the older version.
The site has been update to fix this, you need to update your sites in OnlineVideos to get the latest version as the OV installer...
Been getting this for the last few days, iPlayer is working fine via my browser just not from within OnlineVideos. Tried updating...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I think I can have another Util class, and later on merge all channels into favorites. But this would be a good feature for the generic websites that play kind of a proxy role to multiple servers. I like simplicity and so are my parents. Less clicks is always better. After this website is done I'm looking at another...
Thanks! I think I can have another Util class, and later on merge all channels into favorites. But this would be a good feature...
I have created a new Generic Site and added new channel with the following URL: www.ontvtime.ru. I was able to play it only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No URL errors DE
Strangely I had this issue when I installed 1.7.0.0 fresh today.. Never had that before. regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter\MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax" .. fixed the issue (all sites reported no url). Thanks!
Strangely I had this issue when I installed 1.7.0.0 fresh today.. Never had that before. regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team...
I re installed Windows last night and now I keep getting the "Unable to play video no url" error. I also checked in the Online...
Replies
Views
Thanks Doskabouter, will give it a try tomorrow, let you know how it works.... Jan Edit: Working great, thanks....
Thanks Doskabouter, will give it a try tomorrow, let you know how it works.... Jan Edit: Working great, thanks....
I use watchseries.eu a lot with just my browser, one of the most solid source for me seems to be "ovfile.com" this source does not...
Replies
Views
I don't know if you are familiar with the stages or cycles of software development, but it's not a good idea to release something at any given point to the users. A release must meet some standards and get testing.
I don't know if you are familiar with the stages or cycles of software development, but it's not a good idea to release something...
Allright, very nice.. I don't know how to get the svn yet, didn't try before, but I will take a look.. Wich software (svn client)...
Replies
Views
While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites are: TV3 Play Danmark TV3 Play Eesti Viasat Norge TV Play (Latvia) TV3 Play Lietuva Nova Play (Bulgaria) You can search in the hidden menu, the sites try to scrobble to trakt.tv if enabled onlinevideos...
While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites...
While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites...
Replies
Views
Thank you, that's what I needed! Unfortunately I spent the time to find it out through trial and error before I saw you post. I'm a bit surprised I wasn't able to google it up. Wonder how many people besides me that have stumbled with this issue.
Thank you, that's what I needed! Unfortunately I spent the time to find it out through trial and error before I saw you post. I'm a...
I can play most videos in Online Videos without any problem, but for some reason I get the "Can't play... Audio codec" error when...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot guys! Tested it quickly and it seems to work very well (y) And it is really nice to have all of those new categories listed :)
Thanks a lot guys! Tested it quickly and it seems to work very well (y) And it is really nice to have all of those new categories...
Hi. Im not sure if it is timeout issues, or something else, but sometimes dynamic categories are loaded on netflix, sometimes...
Replies
Views
Yes - simply do the same thing again, it checks if you are the owner of the site and overwrites if the DLL, icon, xml is changed :)
Yes - simply do the same thing again, it checks if you are the owner of the site and overwrites if the DLL, icon, xml is changed :)
Hi folks, I created my first site parser for video mediaset, it's a beta, here the code: <Site name="Video Mediaset"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dependency error on install v2.3.2.0 (2 Viewers) DE
Thank you for the offer but that won't work for me as I am not using iMon to control the remote, just the VFD, and iMon will not work with our remote control. I have everything working in 1.17 with FLIRC doing the remote control, and iMon doing the display. It may be that since I changed to FLIRC the problem will not reoccur as I...
Thank you for the offer but that won't work for me as I am not using iMon to control the remote, just the VFD, and iMon will not...
Good evening, I am getting the dependency error when trying to install using the stand alone MPEI. The latest version is not...
Replies
Views
hello. fixed now. cyrillic search doesn't work though. reason unknown. actually, have found this thread seeking for workaround. probably, OV/MP russian keyboard issue.
hello. fixed now. cyrillic search doesn't work though. reason unknown. actually, have found this thread seeking for workaround...
Hi, maybe you can help, there is this page called kino-dom.tv (russian) already available in Online Videos. The problem is can...
Replies
Views
For me not working on two HTPC. Problem is with codec. Online Videos not see a codec after upgrade, and crash when I click "TEST". On latest Onlin Videos all worked ok.
For me not working on two HTPC. Problem is with codec. Online Videos not see a codec after upgrade, and crash when I click "TEST"...
Anyone got any idea why I get this on opening the MP Config app? I'm now running 1.70pre
Replies
Views
Old thread but I'll give it a go. I'm trying to find the possibility to add a certain acestream stream to onlinevideos... how can It be done?
Old thread but I'll give it a go. I'm trying to find the possibility to add a certain acestream stream to onlinevideos... how can...
I am running sopcast on one of my pc's and would like to view the stream on my HTCP using OnlineVideo's. I've tried adding the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [German] Tv-Sender DE
Neue Version des podcastUpdater's! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/german-podcastupdater-v1-1-a-70658/
Neue Version des podcastUpdater's! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/german-podcastupdater-v1-1-a-70658/
[ALLGEMEIN] So ich hab jetzt einfach mal hier nen Thread gestartet für alle Podcasts von deutschen Sendern die ihre Sendungen...
Replies
Views
Hehe thanks all three of you, that's it ;)
Hehe thanks all three of you, that's it ;)
Noob question, I know, but thx.
Replies
Views
Videobull is now off line again. Please help! Thanks.
Videobull is now off line again. Please help! Thanks.
It looks like both sites are broken again. Although this time, I'm able to see the providers but upon selecting one of them I...
Replies
Views
Wanted to end this thread properly. Solved on following thread... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crash-during-plugin-online-videos.103002/#post-954679
Wanted to end this thread properly. Solved on following thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Team 1.7.3.3010 Windows Version: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build...
Replies
Views
Wow great to hear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow great to hear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About 5 days ago, the list of "Latest Videos" for the Subscriptions section is displaying a list of "Popular Videos". I say...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom