OnlineVideos (39 Viewers)

Updated to latest .net 4.5 sorted the problem, thanks for the help sorting this
Updated to latest .net 4.5 sorted the problem, thanks for the help sorting this
hi not sure if is is the same problem as with the previous youtube is broken thread. when I start online videos, browse to English...
Replies
Views
Default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos
Default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos
"Error getting playback urls for video" Seems about the only sites that work are YouTube and NASA Log attached, SAF latest...
Replies
Views
Same solution for 4od. Tbh i didn't try demand5 as someone up there ^ says it doesn't work any more.Same solution for 4od. Tbh i didn't try demand5 as someone up there ^ says it doesn't work any more.
Same solution for 4od. Tbh i didn't try demand5 as someone up there ^ says it doesn't work any more.Same solution for 4od. Tbh i...
Im based in the UK and just setup OnlneVideos. BBC IPLAYER and ITV PLAYER aare working fine BUT the following channels are causing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have the issue of Unable to play the video: NO URL. I have updated LAV codec and URL Source Splitter, and I have tried the 2 options on https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-faq.88323/ , and I'm currently using MP1.11 final but don't seem to be able to stop it from happening on Youtube Fail Army videos. It...
Hi, I have the issue of Unable to play the video: NO URL. I have updated LAV codec and URL Source Splitter, and I have tried the...
Hi, I have the issue of Unable to play the video: NO URL. I have updated LAV codec and URL Source Splitter, and I have tried the...
Replies
Views
I don't see anything suspicious in the code. Can you post the onlinevideos.log and can you check how many images you have in the cache folder? (default: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\Cache) It used to take some time too here (10 seconds or so) but since I switched to a SSD I don't even notice that...
I don't see anything suspicious in the code. Can you post the onlinevideos.log and can you check how many images you have in the...
Hi everyone, that's a question I always wanted to ask - whenever I restart MP and go into OV, I'm stuck for several minutes on...
Replies
Views
a workaround is to play it with another player. I have e.g. vlc installed, so whenever i encounter this error, i choose another player (under 'play with')
a workaround is to play it with another player. I have e.g. vlc installed, so whenever i encounter this error, i choose another...
A few days ago newly added videos in 'my subscriptions' gave the 'no url' error. A few hours later they would work fine. Since...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "No video found" DE
Thanks very much! Relief that I'm alright with Maya(HD), but had begun looking around. Avalon perhaps. But I need an alternative that can cope with HD and SD screens. Wasn't aware I could "clean" the log directories. Will do that next time. If I stick with Maya I'll make sure HTPCInfo is uninstalled: Couldn't get it to work anyway.
Thanks very much! Relief that I'm alright with Maya(HD), but had begun looking around. Avalon perhaps. But I need an alternative...
This has got me beat! Installed OnlineVideos 2 on my "backup" system (Mediaportal 1.10) and all is well. Even "Amazon Prime UK"...
Replies
Views
Site is fixed, still a few hosters to be fine tuned, Vodlocker seems to be the best after tests. Please remember links get deleted fast for popular movies. Thank you[
Site is fixed, still a few hosters to be fine tuned, Vodlocker seems to be the best after tests. Please remember links get deleted...
Hi there, Just want to report that Movie25 site in Online Videos is broken again. It seems that the site content has changed...
Replies
Views
Don't know exactly why it crashed without logs/screenshots/etc but I do suspect that the generic site creator isn't going to be able to do the "logon part", so some (C#) coding may be required here.
Don't know exactly why it crashed without logs/screenshots/etc but I do suspect that the generic site creator isn't going to be...
Hello everyone, I am trying to add a site to online videos. The site is http://www.motogp.com/. The site requires logging in as...
Replies
Views
same problem, same fix!!! strange....
same problem, same fix!!! strange....
Hi, I am having some issues with MP when using OnlineVideos to download videos. It starts okay, and will get some way into the...
Replies
Views
Hey - I figured it out! Tube+ & Watch Series both working perfectly. Thank you so much.
Hey - I figured it out! Tube+ & Watch Series both working perfectly. Thank you so much.
Guys, There used to be a site "Tube+" on onlinevideos; it's no longer there. It was possibly the best source for watching...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 www.foxplay.fi DE
Has anyone checked is it possible to implement foxplay to onlinevideos?
Has anyone checked is it possible to implement foxplay to onlinevideos?
Hi. Kindly asking if This site could be in Onlinevideos. It seems that it is international format somehow as there are for example...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BBC iPlayer (UK) DE
I swear they just make changes to wind me up :) . I have pushed another fix.
I swear they just make changes to wind me up :) . I have pushed another fix.
The iPlayer site in Online videos seems to be broken. You can still navigate around the site and find all episodes, but when you...
Replies
Views
If TV server is presents, then filter is installed under TV server folder. But previous filter installation in MP folder should be deleted and new filter is registered in new location. OnlineVideos in that case doesn't load filter from MP folder, but loads filter from registered new location.
If TV server is presents, then filter is installed under TV server folder. But previous filter installation in MP folder should be...
Hi! First, I know Online Videos is not the problem as it works OK on my other computer, so the problem is on this one computer. I...
Replies
Views
Yes remotes are supported. But without logs I'm not able to see how @Russ_T_ have configured his/hers input devices hence I cannot see what the problem is. The extra step with enable WriteDebugLog in OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.exe.config will enable me to see what input codes are being sent to MP and the browser player...
Yes remotes are supported. But without logs I'm not able to see how @Russ_T_ have configured his/hers input devices hence I cannot...
Hey I just installed Online Videos and am loving it. I have setup my Netflix account and it works great. While watching a...
Replies
Views
shared would be also interested to have this possibility Cheers,
shared would be also interested to have this possibility Cheers,
Hi together, I use lav codec pack in combination with ffdshow which I use for upscaling. This is set up in the MP Configuration...
Replies
Views
Added some debug logging and for that video it will never return 480p as an option, with the current fix it does remove the last invalid result but doesn't seem to affect 720p playback. Still not sure why FmtUrlMap contains less items then FmtList as that used to work so must be that something changed on the Youtube end, @offbyone any...
Added some debug logging and for that video it will never return 480p as an option, with the current fix it does remove the last...
Hi all, YouTube doesn't work anymore - I think that due to the old API that's being discontinued. In any case, I get "no URL" on...
Replies
Views
The latest Problem was solved this morning with an site update of Amazon Prime de
The latest Problem was solved this morning with an site update of Amazon Prime de
Hi together, I have a problem with the latest version. I updated OV via extension manager as well the MediaPortal IPTV filter and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash on RTL Gemist DE
Attaching logs for analysis is not bad idea.
Attaching logs for analysis is not bad idea.
Hi, I have a problem with only certain shows on RTL gemist. Example: Thursday April 30th, Buch in de Bajes. Stream starts...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Yle Areena DE
Hi. If I recall correctly, @Ministerk has stopped fixing these, so maybe @doskabouter , or @pilehave can help us, with both areena and katsomo, which are both broken. Or we can try to fix these by ourselves Br,
Hi. If I recall correctly, @Ministerk has stopped fixing these, so maybe @doskabouter , or @pilehave can help us, with both areena...
Hi. Seems that Yle has changed something in Areena site, because it's not working working anymore. When visiting in site, it...
Replies
Views
Hey, thanks a lot for building this version. (y) Well the only relevant line in the log file i can find is: VideoPlayer: timeshift EOF seek ff:-1000000 0 But nevermind and thanks for your support :) Greets Hanky
Hey, thanks a lot for building this version. (y) Well the only relevant line in the log file i can find is: VideoPlayer...
Hey, since i updated to 2.0.0 i do have some problems playing videos from Deutsche Welle. I tried updating LAV Filters and URL...
Replies
Views
Ah well, worth floating the idea anyway:) I hadn't seen that Viaplay does internal player now, that is awesome:) Thanks for your good work;)
Ah well, worth floating the idea anyway:) I hadn't seen that Viaplay does internal player now, that is awesome:) Thanks for your...
Would it be possible to integrate some sort of Chromecast support in OnlineVideos, or in some of the CC-supporting plugins? For...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Liveleak? DE
There is some news: I've contacted the maintainer of liveleak and sent him the new regexes. He said he would publish them soon. And @offbyone fixed the https-issue is solved in the sourcecode, so if a new version will be released those videos will work too. Sad thing is that I don't have any time-frames for those events...
There is some news: I've contacted the maintainer of liveleak and sent him the new regexes. He said he would publish them soon. And...
Hi, Is Liveleak working perfectly for you guys? With old version of Onlinevideos all videos worked, but after update only some...
Replies
Views
Do you have 2 factor authentication enabled for your google account? If so, you MUST use an app password for that. It's another password than your google password. Go here to set it up
Do you have 2 factor authentication enabled for your google account? If so, you MUST use an app password for that. It's another...
As soon as I fill in my user credentials under config/sites/Youtube, it´s not possible to stream any videos within MP. I see the...
Replies
Views
Ah right that works, new to the code but getting there slowly :p
Ah right that works, new to the code but getting there slowly :p
Hi, Been trying to add some additional functionality and started with auto load next page like there is on the actual Youtube...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot guys! Tested it quickly and it seems to work very well (y) And it is really nice to have all of those new categories listed :)
Thanks a lot guys! Tested it quickly and it seems to work very well (y) And it is really nice to have all of those new categories...
Hi. Im not sure if it is timeout issues, or something else, but sometimes dynamic categories are loaded on netflix, sometimes...
Replies
Views
Just keep the 900 sec.. Every time you restart mp, it takes a long time the first play.. But it works :-)
Just keep the 900 sec.. Every time you restart mp, it takes a long time the first play.. But it works :-)
Hi, I have problems with many youtube videos. Only "Error getting playback urls for video" is displayed. Logs attached (there tried...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie25 is broken DE
Just realized that the fileUrlFormatString parameter is incorrect. Setting it to "http://www.movie25.ag/{0}" produces the correct link, but then it fails with a "No more data available" error. [05-20 07:37:24,024] [MPMain ] [INFO ] Preparing graph for playback of...
Just realized that the fileUrlFormatString parameter is incorrect. Setting it to "http://www.movie25.ag/{0}" produces the correct...
Movie25 has been broken for about a month now and it's reporting a URL not found for all videos. Does any one knows the user name...
Replies
Views
I would say it's a problem with the Trailers plugin. Update to the latest version of Trailers from the OnlineVideos 2.0 Beta thread post #37.
I would say it's a problem with the Trailers plugin. Update to the latest version of Trailers from the OnlineVideos 2.0 Beta thread...
@offbyone Hi, Mediaportal crashes since updating to online videos 2.0.I don't get the crash in 1.9.I have enclosed logs, any help i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Full HD in YouTube DE
Hi, When I am viewing a video in YouTube through Online Videos is does not give the option for the 1080P version only up to the 720P version. If I choose the same Video in a browser i can change quality to 1080P. I have chosen FULL HD in the Online Videos configuration. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks Shadime
Hi, When I am viewing a video in YouTube through Online Videos is does not give the option for the 1080P version only up to the...
Hi, When I am viewing a video in YouTube through Online Videos is does not give the option for the 1080P version only up to the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom