OnlineVideos (58 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 BP Oil Leak DE
Hi, enter this link as a Generic Site and you get the BP Live Stream of the working Robots at the Golf of Mexico. http://mfile.akamai.com/97892/live/reflector:46245.asx?bkup=46260 regards Frank
Hi, enter this link as a Generic Site and you get the BP Live Stream of the working Robots at the Golf of Mexico...
Hi, enter this link as a Generic Site and you get the BP Live Stream of the working Robots at the Golf of Mexico...
Replies
Views
installed mediaportal final 1.1 and now I can't use online videos help needed PS it seems that i have general problem with mediaportal connecting to internet. weather also does not work log: 2010-07-26 20:01:07.762695 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: WindowManager: unroute to...
installed mediaportal final 1.1 and now I can't use online videos help needed PS it seems that i have general problem with...
installed mediaportal final 1.1 and now I can't use online videos help needed PS it seems that i have general problem with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I updated "iTunes Movie Trailers" and now I get nothing in labeled button area to the top right. As you can see in pic. I even updated all sites on start-up of "Online Videos".... a bunch of times to see if this may fix the problem,....but still no joy. Only one of the newest released trailers played though, it was "Carrie"...
Hi, I updated "iTunes Movie Trailers" and now I get nothing in labeled button area to the top right. As you can see in pic. I even...
Hi, I updated "iTunes Movie Trailers" and now I get nothing in labeled button area to the top right. As you can see in pic. I even...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Nick kika super rtl DE
Hi, is there any way to add NICK, KIKA and SUPER RTL in German. I saw, they have serval Videos on the Page. My Daughter would be happy ! rg Frank
Hi, is there any way to add NICK, KIKA and SUPER RTL in German. I saw, they have serval Videos on the Page. My Daughter...
Hi, is there any way to add NICK, KIKA and SUPER RTL in German. I saw, they have serval Videos on the Page. My Daughter...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV4 play DE
Hi Im trying to get tv4 play to work. I have an account "free" and entering login and password. I get the episodes to play for aprox 10sec but then the video freeze, the audio keeps playing. its the same on every program and episode. This is on my stationary htpc. I have mediaportal on my laptop as well but there its funktions...
Hi Im trying to get tv4 play to work. I have an account "free" and entering login and password. I get the episodes to play for...
Hi Im trying to get tv4 play to work. I have an account "free" and entering login and password. I get the episodes to play for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SubCentral? DE
Are there any plans to make downloaded videos work with SubCentral? This would really be nice with watch-series. Even better if it is possible to get this working with online videos, but I guess that may be too difficult to achieve.
Are there any plans to make downloaded videos work with SubCentral? This would really be nice with watch-series. Even better if it...
Are there any plans to make downloaded videos work with SubCentral? This would really be nice with watch-series. Even better if it...
Replies
Views
How watch archived Twitch videos ? Any variants ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Freecaster.tv DE
This is 100% perfect, but it should be enough :) <Site name="Freecaster" util="GenericSite" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="en"> <Description>Freecaster</Description> <Configuration> <item...
This is 100% perfect, but it should be enough :) <Site name="Freecaster" util="GenericSite" agecheck="false"...
This is 100% perfect, but it should be enough :) <Site name="Freecaster" util="GenericSite" agecheck="false"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Strange problem DE
When viewing certain online videos through youtube i sometimes seem to get a weird result where it displays 2 of the same video side by side, almost like split screen. It seems to be random as it only happens maybe 1 in 4 times and ive had it happen on various resolutions. Apologies for lack of logs, im at work right now so cant...
When viewing certain online videos through youtube i sometimes seem to get a weird result where it displays 2 of the same video...
When viewing certain online videos through youtube i sometimes seem to get a weird result where it displays 2 of the same video...
Replies
Views
Hello, I try to repair "titof" site. So i have some trouble with the stream. I oftenly can't play them in Mediaportal. I try with vlc and it works (i thank it was a good news), so i have some bad log in mediaportal 2 with error -92. Is anyone know something about these errors ? VLC says streams are H264 - mpeg-4 AVC(part 10) (h264)...
Hello, I try to repair "titof" site. So i have some trouble with the stream. I oftenly can't play them in Mediaportal. I try with...
Hello, I try to repair "titof" site. So i have some trouble with the stream. I oftenly can't play them in Mediaportal. I try with...
Replies
Views
I wish OV could remeber the DL thats in que, even if i restart mepo, hella annoying to have to re que them all.. Im on slow connection so i need to download my videos, cant stream.. Really annoying to have que up 10 download then restart MePo and then the OV dl que is gone :( I hope some one can fix this, thats my wish for 2014 :)...
I wish OV could remeber the DL thats in que, even if i restart mepo, hella annoying to have to re que them all.. Im on slow...
I wish OV could remeber the DL thats in que, even if i restart mepo, hella annoying to have to re que them all.. Im on slow...
Replies
Views
Why I can use FF (fast forward) to advance the video playback and skip some parts of it only with some streams? I think it works e.g. with Apple Trailers but it does not with the others (mainly adult ones). Is it possible to do it for all?
Why I can use FF (fast forward) to advance the video playback and skip some parts of it only with some streams? I think it works...
Why I can use FF (fast forward) to advance the video playback and skip some parts of it only with some streams? I think it works...
Replies
Views
Any help would be appreciated here.. Videos play really choppy. My CPU usage remains almost 15-20%. i am using AT&T pro. But the network bandwidth is also not saturated. Task manager shows 2.5% network utilization. i tried increasing input buffer size in Haali media splitter to 16384 but didn't help. Here is my log...:thx...
Any help would be appreciated here.. Videos play really choppy. My CPU usage remains almost 15-20%. i am using AT&T pro. But the...
Any help would be appreciated here.. Videos play really choppy. My CPU usage remains almost 15-20%. i am using AT&T pro. But the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, a new feature in the latest verison of this plugin is the option to change some settings in mediaportal.. But since a few days, this option is gone! And can't get it back.. Has anyone a solution for this? Best regards
Hi Guys, a new feature in the latest verison of this plugin is the option to change some settings in mediaportal.. But since a...
Hi Guys, a new feature in the latest verison of this plugin is the option to change some settings in mediaportal.. But since a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I updated to MP 1.16 and I got an notification that OnlineVideos was disabled. I can read here on the forum that the version 2.3.0.0 is compatible with MP 1.16. But as I can see this version is not released trough the official update channels... only exist in the forum. The plugins product site also stated only support for 1.15...
Hi, I updated to MP 1.16 and I got an notification that OnlineVideos was disabled. I can read here on the forum that the version...
Hi, I updated to MP 1.16 and I got an notification that OnlineVideos was disabled. I can read here on the forum that the version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [BUG] MP dont work DE
I've what some nasa streams. Two works fine. I'll try a second one and that it happends nothing. Clicksounds where play if i hit some IR keys but thats all. No video starting. I look in log and found this:
I've what some nasa streams. Two works fine. I'll try a second one and that it happends nothing. Clicksounds where play if i hit...
I've what some nasa streams. Two works fine. I'll try a second one and that it happends nothing. Clicksounds where play if i hit...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to access the online streams of the BT Sports channels with Online Videos? I currently have access to the streams through the website I am just looking for a better integration into MP.
Is it possible to access the online streams of the BT Sports channels with Online Videos? I currently have access to the streams...
Is it possible to access the online streams of the BT Sports channels with Online Videos? I currently have access to the streams...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 anywheretv DE
Hi I hope some flash experts will point me to the right direction. I created new channell under vodcasts with flash stream: http://www.anywheretv.fi:1270/stream.flv copy link address and paste it into vlc->open network It plays nice with standalone vlc player, even outside finland. Onlinevideos itself works okay with youtube, etc...
Hi I hope some flash experts will point me to the right direction. I created new channell under vodcasts with flash stream...
Hi I hope some flash experts will point me to the right direction. I created new channell under vodcasts with flash stream...
Replies
Views
Hi there, discovered a bug using online videos plugin version 0.8.8. with the Amped 4:3 skin When I am in youtube I cannot get to the side menu, see screenshot. Funny thing is if i plug in a mouse i can get the side menu to appear. but with remote or keyboard it just will not show up. When I switch back to blue 3 it works fine...
Hi there, discovered a bug using online videos plugin version 0.8.8. with the Amped 4:3 skin When I am in youtube I cannot get...
Hi there, discovered a bug using online videos plugin version 0.8.8. with the Amped 4:3 skin When I am in youtube I cannot get...
Replies
Views
Kia Ora, Thank you for this great plug-in. Really enjoy it. I have a few FLV, and even a couple MP4 files from YouTube and various sites that are broken in to segments. It would be good if we could add them toa play list and then play only those in the chosen sequence. Tried to 'Filter" and list by title (titles as...
Kia Ora, Thank you for this great plug-in. Really enjoy it. I have a few FLV, and even a couple MP4 files from YouTube and...
Kia Ora, Thank you for this great plug-in. Really enjoy it. I have a few FLV, and even a couple MP4 files from YouTube and...
Replies
Views
Hi offbyone, Would it be an option to add functionality to the trailers section of OnlineVideos (like iTunes or IMDb), to add movies directly to the CouchPotato watch list? Should it be possible and you need someone for testing, just let me know :)
Hi offbyone, Would it be an option to add functionality to the trailers section of OnlineVideos (like iTunes or IMDb), to add...
Hi offbyone, Would it be an option to add functionality to the trailers section of OnlineVideos (like iTunes or IMDb), to add...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube favourites DE
Great plugin, I'm just using it soley for YouTube at the moment, the only feature not working for me is favorites, i have entered my username and password in the configuration, when i add a favourite it never shows up in the favorites directory. Anyone having the same issues, have i missed something? UPDATE: Doh! Sorry yes, I...
Great plugin, I'm just using it soley for YouTube at the moment, the only feature not working for me is favorites, i have entered...
Great plugin, I'm just using it soley for YouTube at the moment, the only feature not working for me is favorites, i have entered...
Replies
Views
I got that error when I try to play a video of youtube. I have these codecs installed: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/saf-v6-based-on-lavf.95635/ Any help? Thanks
I got that error when I try to play a video of youtube. I have these codecs installed...
I got that error when I try to play a video of youtube. I have these codecs installed...
Replies
Views
Hi I've published Dplay for Denmark and Norway (Sweden see Swedish sites thread) Features: Free show contents (not for Norway, account is needed) Premium contents Enter credentials in settings Shows Sports live Channels live Search shows Scrobble to trakt Uses BrowserPlayer for DRM protected content. It's somewhat hit and miss...
Hi I've published Dplay for Denmark and Norway (Sweden see Swedish sites thread) Features: Free show contents (not for Norway...
Hi I've published Dplay for Denmark and Norway (Sweden see Swedish sites thread) Features: Free show contents (not for Norway...
Replies
Views
hi cant find any how-to guide but how hard is to add videos from http://www.fof.lv/publ to my onlinevideos plugin ?? and how to play flv files from custom locations ? (like - www.xxx.com/asd.flv)
hi cant find any how-to guide but how hard is to add videos from http://www.fof.lv/publ to my onlinevideos plugin ?? and how to...
hi cant find any how-to guide but how hard is to add videos from http://www.fof.lv/publ to my onlinevideos plugin ?? and how to...
Replies
Views
I've testet Amazon Prime DE and it works nearly as it should. The only problem is the sort order of the lists. Looks like the lists are somehow unsorted and the sort menu in MediaPortal not available. There was already a thread about this topic: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/amazon-prime-uk-sort-order.129431/ There...
I've testet Amazon Prime DE and it works nearly as it should. The only problem is the sort order of the lists. Looks like the...
I've testet Amazon Prime DE and it works nearly as it should. The only problem is the sort order of the lists. Looks like the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DAZN DE
Hello Dev Team, is there any chance to get DAZN implemented in online videos. Unfortunately I dont't have the capabilities to do it by myself but I would be very happy abaout that. Thanks Markus
Hello Dev Team, is there any chance to get DAZN implemented in online videos. Unfortunately I dont't have the capabilities to do...
Hello Dev Team, is there any chance to get DAZN implemented in online videos. Unfortunately I dont't have the capabilities to do...
Replies
Views
I entered search string "Bollywood Songs" in the Youtube and then tried "Play All" option. First video was played correctly with video and audio both. After completing the first one, it went back to the "Previous Screen" where all the videos are displayed and didn't display the second video. But Audio was fine. Is anyone seeing this...
I entered search string "Bollywood Songs" in the Youtube and then tried "Play All" option. First video was played correctly with...
I entered search string "Bollywood Songs" in the Youtube and then tried "Play All" option. First video was played correctly with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4od possible fix DE
I have just tried TunerFree MCE for windows media center and it allows you to watch 4od and channel 5. It does it by going to the videos webpage and then somehow automatically making the mouse click on play then accept and play and then fullscreen. try it for yourselves and see if it is possible in online videos Website -...
I have just tried TunerFree MCE for windows media center and it allows you to watch 4od and channel 5. It does it by going to the...
I have just tried TunerFree MCE for windows media center and it allows you to watch 4od and channel 5. It does it by going to the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pro 7 don'*t work DE
When I will play a Video from "Pro 7" the following message apperas :"Kann Video nicht wiedergeben, Keine Url". I should post the logs here !
When I will play a Video from "Pro 7" the following message apperas :"Kann Video nicht wiedergeben, Keine Url". I should post the...
When I will play a Video from "Pro 7" the following message apperas :"Kann Video nicht wiedergeben, Keine Url". I should post the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom