OnlineVideos (37 Viewers)

i get the ame problem on hd videos with the Try to load preset from file first disabled. using SAF 6.1.1
i get the ame problem on hd videos with the Try to load preset from file first disabled. using SAF 6.1.1
Since MP1.2 it happens often that Online Videos (youtube) crashes with "Mediaportal has stopped working" Sometimes suddenly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Liveleak? DE
There is some news: I've contacted the maintainer of liveleak and sent him the new regexes. He said he would publish them soon. And @offbyone fixed the https-issue is solved in the sourcecode, so if a new version will be released those videos will work too. Sad thing is that I don't have any time-frames for those events...
There is some news: I've contacted the maintainer of liveleak and sent him the new regexes. He said he would publish them soon. And...
Hi, Is Liveleak working perfectly for you guys? With old version of Onlinevideos all videos worked, but after update only some...
Replies
Views
Hi I've published Dplay for Denmark and Norway (Sweden see Swedish sites thread) Features: Free show contents (not for Norway, account is needed) Premium contents Enter credentials in settings Shows Sports live Channels live Search shows Scrobble to trakt Uses BrowserPlayer for DRM protected content. It's somewhat hit and miss...
Hi I've published Dplay for Denmark and Norway (Sweden see Swedish sites thread) Features: Free show contents (not for Norway...
Hi I've published Dplay for Denmark and Norway (Sweden see Swedish sites thread) Features: Free show contents (not for Norway...
Replies
Views
Just to let you know MediaPortal is now seen as a recognised application.:D See QuickTime Plugin: QuickTime Video Codec for Your Player - MediaLooks Player Support: List of supported players: Windows Media Player Winamp BS.Player KM Player Media Player Classic Zoom Player GOM Player MediaPortal
Just to let you know MediaPortal is now seen as a recognised application.:D See QuickTime Plugin: QuickTime Video Codec for Your...
I've been peeking around the forum for a solution to my problem, but can't seem to find out where I've gone wrong. Got FLV player...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've uninstalled and then re installed and everything seems to be running a alot better. Thanks
Hello, I've uninstalled and then re installed and everything seems to be running a alot better. Thanks
hello there, i've been having a look around online videos pluggin and on many that i select i get the above message. why is this...
Replies
Views
After a reinstall of Vista,SAF and mediaportal,it works perfect!
After a reinstall of Vista,SAF and mediaportal,it works perfect!
Hi, I recently installed the online videos plugin, and I got it working eventually, but I can't play m4v files (f.e...
Replies
Views
Yes, to url combined from base url + media href. But I checked the last one F4M file (e4_1500.f4m) and it's DRM protected, which is not supported.
Yes, to url combined from base url + media href. But I checked the last one F4M file (e4_1500.f4m) and it's DRM protected, which is...
Hi! I have seen in different Threads that it is possible to play streams from f4m files, but I can't figure out how I can actually...
Replies
Views
hmmm, I guess I'll have to study the API before making any further posts ;) Sorry...
hmmm, I guess I'll have to study the API before making any further posts ;) Sorry...
I have tried adding FirstRow Free Live Sports Streams on your PC, Live Football Stream, Myp2p, Live MLB, Live NBA, Live NHL and...
Replies
Views
Hmm It works, but i don't know exactly why but i have an idea. i browsed a website, and needed to install Java v6. did some thing else, started up MP, and it worked. is that possible? Thanks for the help.
Hmm It works, but i don't know exactly why but i have an idea. i browsed a website, and needed to install Java v6. did some thing...
Since installing OnlineVideos 1.0 I'm getting "No Video Found" when selecting a season. This is happening on Siries.me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugin develop problem (1 Viewer) DE
Hey sax, here is my work so far with Nova. You need latest OnlineVideos SVN to run it properly. I've fixed regexp's and links in configuration. If you look closely there are some comments in XML marked with TODO. I still need to update subcategories for those sections. All in all, it seems to be working fine :)
Hey sax, here is my work so far with Nova. You need latest OnlineVideos SVN to run it properly. I've fixed regexp's and links in...
I want to make a plugin for Nova TV (Naslovnica - NOVA TV). I added the following items in OnlineVideoSites.xml . <Site...
Replies
Views
:) Lucky shot!
:) Lucky shot!
Hey everyone, I'm kind of new around this platform and I require some assistance with an RTMP site I created; When I try to...
Replies
Views
I don't have any examples of that, but I can remember (vaguely) that in the beginning, the first part was for the movies, and the second part for series. Anyway, I simplified the regex.
I don't have any examples of that, but I can remember (vaguely) that in the beginning, the first part was for the movies, and the...
Hi all. the Tube+ dont work for me, i Get error "cannot find the network adrres" Someone succeed to start use and play Tube+...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Viaplay support DE
Viaplay support: Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark
Viaplay support: Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark
Hi Just posted a question under "Viasat", now I would like to make this under "Viaplay" so that there is not any misunderstandings...
Replies
Views
Guys, Check this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-27-28-11-2010-a-57467/index214.html Basically it appears the BBC have changed the format/security...so we will have to wait until someone changes/fixes the underlying code. Thanks, J.
Guys, Check this thread...
Hi, I have an update for the BBC iPlayer channel RSS feeds/images for online videos. The changes are basically: Add Most...
Replies
Views
Here is another vote for this to be implemented into Mediaportal 1 or 2 via online videos.
Here is another vote for this to be implemented into Mediaportal 1 or 2 via online videos.
Hi OnlineVideos devs What are the chances that we could get a clone-equivalent of Kodi's Exodus add-on within the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Yep, all seems to work now :). Checked a few episodes from different seasons.
Yep, all seems to work now :). Checked a few episodes from different seasons.
Are there any updates for South Park? The "SouthParkWORLD" site that comes with the Plugin does not work anymore, since the South...
Replies
Views
Bump, is anyone working on this? I've lot of videos that dont play for this reason. Just search for "the warning" and select there cover of The Pretender by Foo Fighters. I also have problem playing videos from the artist Miriam Bryant, test for example the video "Allt jag behöver". It's maybe not the same problem for those two...
Bump, is anyone working on this? I've lot of videos that dont play for this reason. Just search for "the warning" and select there...
Hello, hopefully someone can help... Updated to latest online videos extension. Even using the latest url source splitter and...
Replies
Views
When you're in the view where you see the BBC site, focus BBC and press F9 (context menu - remote mapping may differ).
When you're in the view where you see the BBC site, focus BBC and press F9 (context menu - remote mapping may differ).
I am partially deaf - and use the subtitle button ("S") on the web-version of BBC iPlayer. I also use the "Yellow" button within...
Replies
Views
In case anyone is interested, I have just implemented support for the "YouTube Documentaries" web site. The plugin (source code + binary) can be downloaded from codeplex at http://ovsxfx.codeplex.com/ As for FirstRow support... I just haven't had the time (nor the incentive) to workout the issues with the rtmp streams.
In case anyone is interested, I have just implemented support for the "YouTube Documentaries" web site. The plugin (source code +...
The web site "play.tuteve.tv" hosts their videos at BrightCove and are served through rtmp. Some of them work but most of them...
Replies
Views
I have fixed and enabled Twitch.TV in Onlinevideos again. With the release of OV 2.0 and usage of the new filter the m3u8 HLS streams are supported and work! I didn't add any improvements to the site - so if you want to do so @Rick164 go ahead :)
I have fixed and enabled Twitch.TV in Onlinevideos again. With the release of OV 2.0 and usage of the new filter the m3u8 HLS...
Hi, Currently the Twitch.tv plugin only allows searching of streams according the current code in svn. The API allows for various...
Replies
Views
i have an workaround for that.. when you've selected the movie and look at the empty space: press down (1 or 2 times, depends on the movie), press enter.. now you should get a popup where you can select the trailer resolution if you get an error like "error getting movie details" just repeat the procedure: press down, enter, select...
i have an workaround for that.. when you've selected the movie and look at the empty space: press down (1 or 2 times, depends on...
Hi, I just installed MP RC3 and last OnlineVideos plugin. It works great except for iTunes movie trailers: when I select a movie to...
Replies
Views
Perfect. Yesterday I tried "& s z l i g ;" ... but it didn't work. Your tip works fine. :thx: a lot.
Perfect. Yesterday I tried "& s z l i g ;" ... but it didn't work. Your tip works fine. :thx: a lot.
New feature description MediaPortal 1.2 allows buttons in the skin to call plugins with a parameter (OriginalThread). A 'button'...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I tried 5, got 2 different Cloud Babies, 2 Neighbours, and a Tagata Pasifika. I didn't have the stomach for any more! Looks like you fixed it. I will do some more checking my end before troubling you further about BrowseTheWeb.
Thanks. I tried 5, got 2 different Cloud Babies, 2 Neighbours, and a Tagata Pasifika. I didn't have the stomach for any more! Looks...
Hey Guys, I've had a bit of a play and cant find out how to fix this issue, and Im starting to get a bit of heat from her...
Replies
Views
Just keep the 900 sec.. Every time you restart mp, it takes a long time the first play.. But it works :-)
Just keep the 900 sec.. Every time you restart mp, it takes a long time the first play.. But it works :-)
Hi, I have problems with many youtube videos. Only "Error getting playback urls for video" is displayed. Logs attached (there tried...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube not working DE
thanks for the update for 1.20beta on your wiki page! will need another one soon for the RC1 next week =)
thanks for the update for 1.20beta on your wiki page! will need another one soon for the RC1 next week =)
I use MP version 1.1.3. The OnlineVideos extension is working with almost every channel in the menu, except for YouTube. When I...
Replies
Views
Also, you can force vlc for specific sites.... In the OnlineVideoSites.xml file you can add player="VLC" to the site parameters:
Also, you can force vlc for specific sites.... In the OnlineVideoSites.xml file you can add player="VLC" to the site parameters:
I want to utilize VLC media player to play online videos. When using the trailer button in Moving Pictures, the trailer plays in...
Replies
Views
He he no worries mate. Don't worry about that one anymore. Seems like it was more trouble than its worth lol. Thanks for the time and effort though. The wife and I are enjoying the majority of iview.
He he no worries mate. Don't worry about that one anymore. Seems like it was more trouble than its worth lol. Thanks for the time...
Hi there, I've just installed a fresh Vers. 1.2.3 running on a Vista machine and am trying to get Online Videos working well...
Replies
Views
Not sure what's going on over there but this site seems to be from some 3rd party... According to some discussion on the fb page someone else claims to be the legitimate "owner" of watch-series, while the "real" successor is that betv site. Like I said, not sure what's really going on, it does smell funny though...
Not sure what's going on over there but this site seems to be from some 3rd party... According to some discussion on the fb page...
I'm guessing they've changed the site again, but the behaviour is the same as last time -- 'Unable to play the video. No URL' when...
Replies
Views
Duration is calculated from stream. Stream is parsed, detected format and extracted length - common splitter functionality. Yep, we met also in DVB-IP filter :) But back to issues. If you can't make jumps in video it means that video has bad or not specified length. In this case is needed MPUrlSourceSplitter.log and cache file for...
Duration is calculated from stream. Stream is parsed, detected format and extracted length - common splitter functionality. Yep, we...
Hey guys, Quick question but may be someone has quick resolution for that. I am developing a plug for Kartina.TV archives and...
Replies
Views
Hi Morten. What a great initiative... Unfortunately I'm not a developer, so can't help with the parsing... I can, however, Cheer... SO WONDERFULL WORK YOU GUYS!
Hi Morten. What a great initiative... Unfortunately I'm not a developer, so can't help with the parsing... I can, however...
Hi Everybody. This thread is created to identify and discuss Danish online streaming content sites that potentially can be added...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom