OnlineVideos (46 Viewers)

shared would be also interested to have this possibility Cheers,
shared would be also interested to have this possibility Cheers,
Hi together, I use lav codec pack in combination with ffdshow which I use for upscaling. This is set up in the MP Configuration...
Replies
Views
Don't know exactly why it crashed without logs/screenshots/etc but I do suspect that the generic site creator isn't going to be able to do the "logon part", so some (C#) coding may be required here.
Don't know exactly why it crashed without logs/screenshots/etc but I do suspect that the generic site creator isn't going to be...
Hello everyone, I am trying to add a site to online videos. The site is http://www.motogp.com/. The site requires logging in as...
Replies
Views
Hey - I figured it out! Tube+ & Watch Series both working perfectly. Thank you so much.
Hey - I figured it out! Tube+ & Watch Series both working perfectly. Thank you so much.
Guys, There used to be a site "Tube+" on onlinevideos; it's no longer there. It was possibly the best source for watching...
Replies
Views
Glad to hear it's sorted!
Glad to hear it's sorted!
Hi guys, This Watch Series channel is fantastic! ...But it only plays the first file you select. For instance, seinfeld. If I...
Replies
Views
Well... afaik most of the streams that arent working are Protocol version 3 #EXTM3U #EXT-X-VERSION:3 #EXT-X-TARGETDURATION:5 #EXT-X-MEDIA-SEQUENCE:892645 #EXTINF:4.004, PROFILE03-446/645-20150527T120353.ts #EXTINF:4.004, PROFILE03-446/646-20150527T120357.ts #EXTINF:4.004, PROFILE03-446/647-20150527T120401.ts #EXTINF:4.004...
Well... afaik most of the streams that arent working are Protocol version 3 #EXTM3U #EXT-X-VERSION:3 #EXT-X-TARGETDURATION:5...
I know there was an earlier thread, however is there a possibility of further exploring M3U8 playlists. Looks like this M3U8...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie25 is broken DE
Just realized that the fileUrlFormatString parameter is incorrect. Setting it to "http://www.movie25.ag/{0}" produces the correct link, but then it fails with a "No more data available" error. [05-20 07:37:24,024] [MPMain ] [INFO ] Preparing graph for playback of...
Just realized that the fileUrlFormatString parameter is incorrect. Setting it to "http://www.movie25.ag/{0}" produces the correct...
Movie25 has been broken for about a month now and it's reporting a URL not found for all videos. Does any one knows the user name...
Replies
Views
Yes remotes are supported. But without logs I'm not able to see how @Russ_T_ have configured his/hers input devices hence I cannot see what the problem is. The extra step with enable WriteDebugLog in OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.exe.config will enable me to see what input codes are being sent to MP and the browser player...
Yes remotes are supported. But without logs I'm not able to see how @Russ_T_ have configured his/hers input devices hence I cannot...
Hey I just installed Online Videos and am loving it. I have setup my Netflix account and it works great. While watching a...
Replies
Views
If TV server is presents, then filter is installed under TV server folder. But previous filter installation in MP folder should be deleted and new filter is registered in new location. OnlineVideos in that case doesn't load filter from MP folder, but loads filter from registered new location.
If TV server is presents, then filter is installed under TV server folder. But previous filter installation in MP folder should be...
Hi! First, I know Online Videos is not the problem as it works OK on my other computer, so the problem is on this one computer. I...
Replies
Views
Perhaps this is of interest: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/new-feature-auto-load-next-page.130203/
Perhaps this is of interest: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/new-feature-auto-load-next-page.130203/
Since a couple of days there are no videos showing on Uitzending Gemist. Has there been a site change?
Replies
Views
Hey, thanks a lot for building this version. (y) Well the only relevant line in the log file i can find is: VideoPlayer: timeshift EOF seek ff:-1000000 0 But nevermind and thanks for your support :) Greets Hanky
Hey, thanks a lot for building this version. (y) Well the only relevant line in the log file i can find is: VideoPlayer...
Hey, since i updated to 2.0.0 i do have some problems playing videos from Deutsche Welle. I tried updating LAV Filters and URL...
Replies
Views
The latest Problem was solved this morning with an site update of Amazon Prime de
The latest Problem was solved this morning with an site update of Amazon Prime de
Hi together, I have a problem with the latest version. I updated OV via extension manager as well the MediaPortal IPTV filter and...
Replies
Views
Thank you again!! It works!!
Thank you again!! It works!!
Hello! TVE Alacarta has recently received a huge improvement. Now includes more channels and the database has grow from one week...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash on RTL Gemist DE
Attaching logs for analysis is not bad idea.
Attaching logs for analysis is not bad idea.
Hi, I have a problem with only certain shows on RTL gemist. Example: Thursday April 30th, Buch in de Bajes. Stream starts...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Czech and Slovak archives (1 Viewer) DE
Nejáák to postupne prestava fungovat. Neslo by to faaakt poladit? Pěkně prosím Zdar Ota
Nejáák to postupne prestava fungovat. Neslo by to faaakt poladit? Pěkně prosím Zdar Ota
Because Czech and Slovak sites have been migrated to OnlineVideos plugin (before long time), then is better to have support thread...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVE Issues DE
Now it loads the video much faster and the seeking works well!! Thank you so much!!
Now it loads the video much faster and the seeking works well!! Thank you so much!!
Just got a message that TVE isn't working anymore. Can anyone from spain confirm that (to rule out geo-restrictions)? I've been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Liveleak? DE
There is some news: I've contacted the maintainer of liveleak and sent him the new regexes. He said he would publish them soon. And @offbyone fixed the https-issue is solved in the sourcecode, so if a new version will be released those videos will work too. Sad thing is that I don't have any time-frames for those events...
There is some news: I've contacted the maintainer of liveleak and sent him the new regexes. He said he would publish them soon. And...
Hi, Is Liveleak working perfectly for you guys? With old version of Onlinevideos all videos worked, but after update only some...
Replies
Views
Just keep the 900 sec.. Every time you restart mp, it takes a long time the first play.. But it works :-)
Just keep the 900 sec.. Every time you restart mp, it takes a long time the first play.. But it works :-)
Hi, I have problems with many youtube videos. Only "Error getting playback urls for video" is displayed. Logs attached (there tried...
Replies
Views
So no suggestions?
So no suggestions?
A couple of weeks ago i begin to get "No video found" when entering the folder 'New Videos' in my youtube subscriptions. I have...
Replies
Views
Just tried an archive game from this afternoon and it appears you solved it. I will try a live stream later but it sounds like the solution wasn't tied tied to the live vs. archive workflow. Thanks for looking at this over the long weekend.
Just tried an archive game from this afternoon and it appears you solved it. I will try a live stream later but it sounds like the...
Hi there, I've begun working on a site implementation in OnlineVideos for hockeystreams.com. The site is a paid service that...
Replies
Views
Do you have 2 factor authentication enabled for your google account? If so, you MUST use an app password for that. It's another password than your google password. Go here to set it up
Do you have 2 factor authentication enabled for your google account? If so, you MUST use an app password for that. It's another...
As soon as I fill in my user credentials under config/sites/Youtube, it´s not possible to stream any videos within MP. I see the...
Replies
Views
I have fixed and enabled Twitch.TV in Onlinevideos again. With the release of OV 2.0 and usage of the new filter the m3u8 HLS streams are supported and work! I didn't add any improvements to the site - so if you want to do so @Rick164 go ahead :)
I have fixed and enabled Twitch.TV in Onlinevideos again. With the release of OV 2.0 and usage of the new filter the m3u8 HLS...
Hi, Currently the Twitch.tv plugin only allows searching of streams according the current code in svn. The API allows for various...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Chromecast support in OnlineVideos? (1 Viewer) DE
Ah well, worth floating the idea anyway:) I hadn't seen that Viaplay does internal player now, that is awesome:) Thanks for your good work;)
Ah well, worth floating the idea anyway:) I hadn't seen that Viaplay does internal player now, that is awesome:) Thanks for your...
Would it be possible to integrate some sort of Chromecast support in OnlineVideos, or in some of the CC-supporting plugins? For...
Replies
Views
ah, so it's a question of the splitter to support it and it is intended (by OV) to not return those formats ... thanks for explanation!
ah, so it's a question of the splitter to support it and it is intended (by OV) to not return those formats ... thanks for explanation!
Hi, I am using MP1.5, I have updated onlinevideos and the splitter to its latest version and gone into the plugin and changed the...
Replies
Views
Ah right that works, new to the code but getting there slowly :p
Ah right that works, new to the code but getting there slowly :p
Hi, Been trying to add some additional functionality and started with auto load next page like there is on the actual Youtube...
Replies
Views
Apologies from me too, I somehow thought you were talking about "zie.nl" instead of "kijk"... Either way, it's fixed now, so you can enjoy "Trauma Centrum"!
Apologies from me too, I somehow thought you were talking about "zie.nl" instead of "kijk"... Either way, it's fixed now, so you...
Just pushed a partly fix for kijk.nl to get you through for a while. I must investigate further to see if I can create a more...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 2.0 Beta Test (1 Viewer) DE
Closing this thread as the final is out.
Closing this thread as the final is out.
What is it? After a few months without a new release, we are finally ready with the next version of OnlineVideos! The version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (1 Viewer) DE
Closing this looong thread due to the new release. Discussions now here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-2-0-0-0-2015-03-26.130171/
Closing this looong thread due to the new release. Discussions now here...
Google Code project | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Solved with OV 2.0 beta! thx pOpY
Solved with OV 2.0 beta! thx pOpY
Hi. Will not online videos work with MP 1.10.0 ? Everytime I try I get Url Missing when I try to start something in Online Videos...
Replies
Views
I would say it's a problem with the Trailers plugin. Update to the latest version of Trailers from the OnlineVideos 2.0 Beta thread post #37.
I would say it's a problem with the Trailers plugin. Update to the latest version of Trailers from the OnlineVideos 2.0 Beta thread...
@offbyone Hi, Mediaportal crashes since updating to online videos 2.0.I don't get the crash in 1.9.I have enclosed logs, any help i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Full HD in YouTube DE
Hi, When I am viewing a video in YouTube through Online Videos is does not give the option for the 1080P version only up to the 720P version. If I choose the same Video in a browser i can change quality to 1080P. I have chosen FULL HD in the Online Videos configuration. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks Shadime
Hi, When I am viewing a video in YouTube through Online Videos is does not give the option for the 1080P version only up to the...
Hi, When I am viewing a video in YouTube through Online Videos is does not give the option for the 1080P version only up to the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom