OnlineVideos (36 Viewers)

Superb :thx:... now just need search implemented :P
Superb :thx:... now just need search implemented :P
Hi there, Many thanks for your great plugin - it works a treat :D I fully appreciate this is a universal plugin, for many...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SBS.au wont play DE
Ok will do, I'll get it to sometime this week, bit busy but I reckon I can get to you. By the way this plug in is part of the Kodi Bogs Repositorie. It work on a Rasberry Pi I have running Kodi and I tested on Kodi running on windows 7. However it also gets script error when test on kodi running on an Andriod tablet. Get back to you...
Ok will do, I'll get it to sometime this week, bit busy but I reckon I can get to you. By the way this plug in is part of the Kodi...
Hi, The SBS.au site will list programs and such, but will not play any programs. In the MPUrlSourceSplitter log I found the...
Replies
Views
Will be fixed with OV 2.3.1 release.
Will be fixed with OV 2.3.1 release.
When I open Online Videos 2.3.0 and update all sites Mediaportal crashes. Need help please. Attached the logs. Windows shows these...
Replies
Views
Ah right that works, new to the code but getting there slowly :p
Ah right that works, new to the code but getting there slowly :p
Hi, Been trying to add some additional functionality and started with auto load next page like there is on the actual Youtube...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Adding Hosters? DE
This was implemented a while ago, when users discontinued their work on onlinevideos and had some hosters implemented, and got some hosters implemented. Now I (or anyone else) can continue the development of those hosters
This was implemented a while ago, when users discontinued their work on onlinevideos and had some hosters implemented, and got some...
Hi, I am currently working on making Burning-Seri.es working. It already is, but only few videos are hosted at the already...
Replies
Views
Re : Add channel for live TV Great, it works very well !!! Thanks !!!! ;)
Re : Add channel for live TV Great, it works very well !!! Thanks !!!! ;)
Hi, I would like to add a channel with a url rtmp which requires parameters of the player swf. It's possible ? Thanks !
Replies
Views
No it will be initialized on first use. That's why I asked for 1. play youtube video, 2. execute your code :) If you want it initialized you must declare usage of the OV Workflow model in your xaml or programmatically.
No it will be initialized on first use. That's why I asked for 1. play youtube video, 2. execute your code :) If you want it...
Hey @offbyone I'm just trying to port the MPCast Plugin to MP2. In MP1 it is possible to get the Videourl using this code (stolen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Czech TV problem DE
Yes it works ! :) Thank you
Yes it works ! :) Thank you
I dont run any of the videos on Czech TV (MP 1.2.2, Plugin 1.0.0.0) :( In onlinevideos.log is following : [01-28 21:39:16,182]...
Replies
Views
It's only doing it when I use siries.me. But I will try out with some other codecs. :)
It's only doing it when I use siries.me. But I will try out with some other codecs. :)
Is there support for Watch TV Shows Online on Your PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad yet? It would be really great to use this amazing (free)...
Replies
Views
Ah, ok so if the icon is in that folder when I publish it's added as well. Thank you. The site should now be up to date, also added some of the discontinued shows Edit: Seems I shouldn't have changed the name as it created a duplicate. Feel free to delete the old one.
Ah, ok so if the icon is in that folder when I publish it's added as well. Thank you. The site should now be up to date, also added...
Has anyone gotten playback to work for TWIT.TVs podcast feeds? It keeps on buffering for me even after it's passed the % it should...
Replies
Views
Bump, is anyone working on this? I've lot of videos that dont play for this reason. Just search for "the warning" and select there cover of The Pretender by Foo Fighters. I also have problem playing videos from the artist Miriam Bryant, test for example the video "Allt jag behöver". It's maybe not the same problem for those two...
Bump, is anyone working on this? I've lot of videos that dont play for this reason. Just search for "the warning" and select there...
Hello, hopefully someone can help... Updated to latest online videos extension. Even using the latest url source splitter and...
Replies
Views
I requested this awhile ago, But I found away around it. I have my remote button (RED) set to "X" to minimize the video window. Then I just press guide and go through the whole download process. Press red again and I'm Back watching the video without even stopping it.
I requested this awhile ago, But I found away around it. I have my remote button (RED) set to "X" to minimize the video window...
Hi, One thing i´m always missing: When watching a certain stream: right click and then "download this". Or is this hidden...
Replies
Views
damn, that don't sounds good. everything needs to be monetized...
damn, that don't sounds good. everything needs to be monetized...
Hi guys, I can't play trailers from the IMDB trailers site in Online videos, Just thought I would check to see if the site is...
Replies
Views
Movhonter's now fixed. Also changed the "Top" and "New" categories, fixed alphabetic sorting of TV Series.
Movhonter's now fixed. Also changed the "Top" and "New" categories, fixed alphabetic sorting of TV Series.
A few days ago Movhunter.net switched to registered users only. Though I've registered and are able to play te links from the log...
Replies
Views
after reinstalling WinXP it works fine... guess DX9 was completely broken as even a reinstall of DX didnt help
after reinstalling WinXP it works fine... guess DX9 was completely broken as even a reinstall of DX didnt help
Hi, thats what happens to me very often with onlinevideos... youtube shows videos, search works fine, but i cannot play videos...
Replies
Views
Wanted to end this thread properly. Solved on following thread... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crash-during-plugin-online-videos.103002/#post-954679
Wanted to end this thread properly. Solved on following thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Team 1.7.3.3010 Windows Version: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build...
Replies
Views
So, cyb3rspy, have you tried the auto update as pointed to by doskabouter? The 3rd question of the post he linked to: The thing is, like offbyone said, people here offer their spare time to give you help. And it looks to me like good instructions. Then you are really out of order to insist for "real help instead of links"...
So, cyb3rspy, have you tried the auto update as pointed to by doskabouter? The 3rd question of the post he linked to: The...
Hey guys, I'm wondering if some one can help me I would like to add TUBE+ Watch full length TV Shows and Movies online for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVGemist DE
Ok, I reinstalled Windows 7 and now it works. I'm now going to install a codec pack (K-Lite Codec Pack) and I hope it works after the installation :P ObAt
Ok, I reinstalled Windows 7 and now it works. I'm now going to install a codec pack (K-Lite Codec Pack) and I hope it works after...
Hi, I just installed the TVGemist pluging (2.3), it didn't work anymore, so I installed OnlineVideo plugin. OnlineVideo also...
Replies
Views
working on the current version!
working on the current version!
There seem to be a lot of videos on YouTube that no longer play. I don't think that it's anything that has changed in OLV. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WM streams playback DE
I still see some errors from the OSD in your log, which I might be able to fix.
I still see some errors from the OSD in your log, which I might be able to fix.
I still don't like the playback of WM streams.. (black when paused etc, seems like it's not integrated in MP) Where lays the...
Replies
Views
Never tried to do BBC Live through MP, always used a browser, largely because I don't use it too often usually for sporting events. The problems I was experiencing over the last week or so seem to have disappeared today so I can only think that the glitch at the Beeb has been fixed.
Never tried to do BBC Live through MP, always used a browser, largely because I don't use it too often usually for sporting events...
Hi folks, I decided to install the online videos plug in and have a go at watching BBC i player through MP. However so far i am...
Replies
Views
This is something that is too kludgey to ever be implemented into Online Videos directly. I am working on another stop gap measure to create a better viewing experience for playon. Basically it is a chrome like browser that uses playons discovery service to find the software. It will use the Wii interface which I have used on my...
This is something that is too kludgey to ever be implemented into Online Videos directly. I am working on another stop gap measure...
I would like to offer a bounty for some development in Online Videos. I would like to offer $100 USD to the developer or group who...
Replies
Views
just a little advice: remember to reconnect before starting the video :D...
just a little advice: remember to reconnect before starting the video :D...
hi all! thank u for your great work! I've got an idea for the new version: as long as megavideo was supported by this plugin ...
Replies
Views
ahhhhhhhhh. I see. I had to do the same w/ my iPhone/etc... thank you, I'll give it a shot.
ahhhhhhhhh. I see. I had to do the same w/ my iPhone/etc... thank you, I'll give it a shot.
I get this error as follows, using latest Online Videos (1.6.0.0) and latest version of MP (1.3.0). FYI: Using the Titan skin in...
Replies
Views
offbyone, is it possible to skin YouTube differently from the rest of the feeds? Would be pretty cool if there would be a standard set of skinfiles, and (additionaly) the possibility to provide a skinfile for specific feeds which override the default. So the skin designer could take use of data that is only available for specific...
offbyone, is it possible to skin YouTube differently from the rest of the feeds? Would be pretty cool if there would be a standard...
offbyone was so kind to add support for "new videos" inside my subscribed youtube channels in the last version. :thx: this is a...
Replies
Views
:) Lucky shot!
:) Lucky shot!
Hey everyone, I'm kind of new around this platform and I require some assistance with an RTMP site I created; When I try to...
Replies
Views
Hi Morten. What a great initiative... Unfortunately I'm not a developer, so can't help with the parsing... I can, however, Cheer... SO WONDERFULL WORK YOU GUYS!
Hi Morten. What a great initiative... Unfortunately I'm not a developer, so can't help with the parsing... I can, however...
Hi Everybody. This thread is created to identify and discuss Danish online streaming content sites that potentially can be added...
Replies
Views
Ahh it is what it is... Just plug xbmc into mediaportal run navi-x and all is well again ;) Mondo
Ahh it is what it is... Just plug xbmc into mediaportal run navi-x and all is well again ;)...
There was a request the other day about Watch Movies. I posted in it but now it seems it has been deleted. I got a email showing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Yle Areena DE
Yle is working again Enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed fixing it!
Yle is working again Enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed fixing it!
Hi, I don't know who pointed me to a new url for yle areena (http://areena-beta.yle.fi), but I'd rather wait with that until the...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter, @offbyone Thank You both ! Working Nice. Br,
@doskabouter, @offbyone Thank You both ! Working Nice. Br,
Hi. I had Ä ä ö Ö showing like ä etc... I changed line 2452 in GuiOnlineVideos.cs, ie. string subs =...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom