OnlineVideos (23 Viewers)

HI, I have the same problem with side bar. Im using MP 1.1 beta with blue3wide skin and WinVista SP2, OnlineVideos Version is 0.9.8. With Blue3 works side bar fine. any ideas?
HI, I have the same problem with side bar. Im using MP 1.1 beta with blue3wide skin and WinVista SP2, OnlineVideos Version is...
Not sure if this is a bug or not but has anyone else had problems with the side menu not showing in the blue3wide skin. The...
Replies
Views
Mine is still working fine too and I use it all the time. I'll be pretty cheesed of if it stops working now!!! Even programmes from earlier this evening are working so which ones are people having trouble with and I'll check them out?
Mine is still working fine too and I use it all the time. I'll be pretty cheesed of if it stops working now!!! Even programmes...
Looks like this will break iPlayer support? BBC iPlayer rejects open source plugins, takes Flash-only path ? The Register
Replies
Views
Wow, can't wait. Thanks :)
Wow, can't wait. Thanks :)
Is there any way to get the Youtube subscriptions into OnlineVideos? They does not seem to have a RSS?
Replies
Views
No, it is from a Win XP system. Yes, it was definitely used - in the audio decoder chain, which is why MP hung. Once I un-registered that filter, everything worked fine. I am not sure that I would worry about including some "unregister code" for that filter in SAF, as the DVB-T card that I use is quite old (>5years) and unlikely...
No, it is from a Win XP system. Yes, it was definitely used - in the audio decoder chain, which is why MP hung. Once I...
Windows XP SP3 MediaPortal v1.0.4.23831 SAF v4.00 beta20 unlocked OnlineVideos v 0.13.0 Some (only a few) Apple Trailers...
Replies
Views
Thanks, worked ...
Thanks, worked ...
Youtube with login not work ... When I enter the YouTube fails. [07-03 10:19:17,695] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Looking for dynamic...
Replies
Views
When you're in the view where you see the BBC site, focus BBC and press F9 (context menu - remote mapping may differ).
When you're in the view where you see the BBC site, focus BBC and press F9 (context menu - remote mapping may differ).
I am partially deaf - and use the subtitle button ("S") on the web-version of BBC iPlayer. I also use the "Yellow" button within...
Replies
Views
Also note that the youtube plugin fails to work when 2 factor authentication is enabled for google accounts and valid credentials are filled in into the plugin. I figured out yesterday and explained how to fix it in this thread
Also note that the youtube plugin fails to work when 2 factor authentication is enabled for google accounts and valid credentials...
I've tried 2 accounts, whenever I fill out username and password I get "error getting (dynamic) category videos". If I remove the...
Replies
Views
Got the same problem, even after updating to 0.25. When adjusting volume during a show Video goes black, audio just runs. Solution to me is to pause - unpause everytime i adjust audiolevel. The only thing we use is the TVGEMIST section of onlinevideo's so i dont know if the problem is only there. SAF 5 installed here since i got some...
Got the same problem, even after updating to 0.25. When adjusting volume during a show Video goes black, audio just runs. Solution...
Hi to all I have some weird problem with some stations, like RockTelevision, when I start it everything is ok, but when I try to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BBC Iplayer Freezes DE
Hi the downloads also fail with a similar error, is this the same problem as with playback? log attached thanks rob
Hi the downloads also fail with a similar error, is this the same problem as with playback? log attached thanks rob
Hi when playing an iplayer stream the picture freezes after several minutes, MP does not lock up, I can press stop to get back...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Generic site tutor DE
Thx again Offbyone, but i'm still unable to figure it out... I put the regex i made in group m0, my Regex looks like this now (?<m0>s/_.\.jpg/\.flv/g), i think with this, the FileUrlRegEx section should be allright. If I understand you correctly, by putting {0} in fileUrlFormatString it will use regex group m0 I still get the...
Thx again Offbyone, but i'm still unable to figure it out... I put the regex i made in group m0, my Regex looks like this now...
Hello I would like to add a new generic site, but need a little help on Regular Expression. I wonder how you can test regular...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [German] Tv-Sender DE
Neue Version des podcastUpdater's! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/german-podcastupdater-v1-1-a-70658/
Neue Version des podcastUpdater's! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/german-podcastupdater-v1-1-a-70658/
[ALLGEMEIN] So ich hab jetzt einfach mal hier nen Thread gestartet für alle Podcasts von deutschen Sendern die ihre Sendungen...
Replies
Views
Upcoming changes to 4OD... I read this earlier today... >>here<<
Upcoming changes to 4OD... I read this earlier today... >>here<<
Hi, Great plugin - iPlayer is working on my system like a charm and very impressed. So far not such good progress with ITV player...
Replies
Views
Hey, thanks a lot for building this version. (y) Well the only relevant line in the log file i can find is: VideoPlayer: timeshift EOF seek ff:-1000000 0 But nevermind and thanks for your support :) Greets Hanky
Hey, thanks a lot for building this version. (y) Well the only relevant line in the log file i can find is: VideoPlayer...
Hey, since i updated to 2.0.0 i do have some problems playing videos from Deutsche Welle. I tried updating LAV Filters and URL...
Replies
Views
Yes both demand5 and 4od have started using drm/encryption for their new content making it unplayable - I've updated 4od to search youtube for the video if it can't play the video directly. This works reasonably well but keep in mind that it may take a couple of extra days for videos to be uploaded to youtube and there is no US content.
Yes both demand5 and 4od have started using drm/encryption for their new content making it unplayable - I've updated 4od to search...
Is there a official word on wether the encryption issue will be sorted in a pending update or not ? renders the plugin pointless...
Replies
Views
OK its working fine here now - I have updated my LAV Filter, and thats about it. So maybe that fixed it. Perfect 1.2RC system - playing everything i've thrown at it!
OK its working fine here now - I have updated my LAV Filter, and thats about it. So maybe that fixed it. Perfect 1.2RC system -...
Hi, Just updated to 1.2RC and the latest version of OnlineVideos (0.32.1 ?) I have found that I can't play the iTunes...
Replies
Views
Fantastic thanks worked 100%!! :D:D
Fantastic thanks worked 100%!! :D:D
Since last week, I'm getting NoActiveProtocol when trying to play many of the videos from YouTube. The error appears after...
Replies
Views
Hi, another vote to include seesaw/40d/itv etc :-) can anyone suggest an answer to wonkyd's idea about integrating YouTube - Shows or post a link to a tutorial for adding sites to this awesome plugin? integrating these channels would be supercool! dp
Hi, another vote to include seesaw/40d/itv etc :-) can anyone suggest an answer to wonkyd's idea about integrating YouTube -...
Hi there, Has anyone looked at SeeSaw - If you love TV. It seems to have much of the BBC Iplayer content, along with 4OD and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube Webm DE
I have SAF version 6 installed and WEBM files plays nicely. It should be also pretty easy to install for beginners, too. It has it problems, but I've been pretty happy with it so far.
I have SAF version 6 installed and WEBM files plays nicely. It should be also pretty easy to install for beginners, too. It has it...
Hello, first I want to say that I love MP and Online Videos, as a german in american excile :) Recently Youtube added Webm as a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TED Categories/RSS DE
Hmmmm, I'm on Vista, but I can't remember if i run Config as Admin, i definately run MP as admin at least. I'll check when I get home. Thanks for the help and the sweet plugin!
Hmmmm, I'm on Vista, but I can't remember if i run Config as Admin, i definately run MP as admin at least. I'll check when I get...
Is there a restiction to how many RSS feeds you can have for the categories in the different sites. I use Onlinevideos mainly for...
Replies
Views
you're welcome. (hint:button :) )
you're welcome. (hint:button :) )
Hi, I'm trying to stream an rtmp stream with GenericSite editor and i get an error that says it doesn't recognize rtmp could it...
Replies
Views
Hi offbyone, thanks for fixing ZDF :-) best regards Sebastian
Hi offbyone, thanks for fixing ZDF :-) best regards Sebastian
Hi guy's, the ZDF mediathek isn't working at all anymore. Please fix it. Thanks
Replies
Views
Implemented for svt Play! (AutoUpdate will get the new version, which lets you chose a preferred bitrate - 1400 is the default)
Implemented for svt Play! (AutoUpdate will get the new version, which lets you chose a preferred bitrate - 1400 is the default)
Hello, do you known if it is possible in onlinevideos that the all the videos in a Playlist plays without the User must set the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for testing, I'll see this as fixed then with 0.18. (Maybe someone else with the same problem can test the attached files and confirm?)
Thanks for testing, I'll see this as fixed then with 0.18. (Maybe someone else with the same problem can test the attached files...
Is it possible to re-enable the Pin code entry with out exiting MP? For example, I don't want my kids to have access to...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with this addon It don't working correctly. I done everything, but WeebTVServer.exe jamming my computer. In TVserver configuration Preview I have alert: Preview failed:Unknown Error.
I have a problem with this addon It don't working correctly. I done everything, but WeebTVServer.exe jamming my computer. In...
;) is a plugin for xbmc > - Install xbm best of "Nightly Builds" >...
Replies
Views
I changed the RTMP Handshake behavior slightly in 0.32 (which seemed a bad idea).
I changed the RTMP Handshake behavior slightly in 0.32 (which seemed a bad idea).
I love the download feature of 0.32 but I converted back to 0.31 because 2 of my favorite channels stopped working with the...
Replies
Views
There is also no way to search for channels on leanback and i don't like the whole automatic video selection thing. Although i like idea of android remote and i wish it would exist for for youtube XL. Here is what I'm trying to tell: sometimes i don't know exact name of the video, but i know which channel made it. So i simply find...
There is also no way to search for channels on leanback and i don't like the whole automatic video selection thing. Although i like...
Hello! I have a two big requests for improving youtube plugin: 1. Channels Channel would be simple list of videos uploaded by...
Replies
Views
So, you are human, after all!!:D
So, you are human, after all!!:D
Hi, I have a problem for getting video url in a site (Direct8) : It's simple : - go to this page ...
Replies
Views
So sad but that's understandable! Good luck in the future. You will be missed!. And thanks for all help I have received! (y)
So sad but that's understandable! Good luck in the future. You will be missed!. And thanks for all help I have received! (y)
Hi! I would like you to know that my family and I have abandoned mediaportal after more than 10 years(!), now we use apple tv for...
Replies
Views
I did push it yesterday, it's probably better if you let the autoupdater do it's work...
I did push it yesterday, it's probably better if you let the autoupdater do it's work...
ARD Mediathek doesn't work: If I call http://www.ardmediathek.de/tv/sendungVerpasst in browser, forwarding to...
Replies
Views
Same solution for 4od. Tbh i didn't try demand5 as someone up there ^ says it doesn't work any more.Same solution for 4od. Tbh i didn't try demand5 as someone up there ^ says it doesn't work any more.
Same solution for 4od. Tbh i didn't try demand5 as someone up there ^ says it doesn't work any more.Same solution for 4od. Tbh i...
Im based in the UK and just setup OnlneVideos. BBC IPLAYER and ITV PLAYER aare working fine BUT the following channels are causing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom