Operating System (13 Viewers)

Discuss everything about Operating Systems in here.
Has anyone tried to create a USB Stick with Android-x86 and ampddoid on it? Thinking this could be the perfect slim deployment of the client - no HDD, small memory footprint etc... I'll be trying it myself if no-one already has - just a case of finding the time! :)
Has anyone tried to create a USB Stick with Android-x86 and ampddoid on it? Thinking this could be the perfect slim deployment of...
Has anyone tried to create a USB Stick with Android-x86 and ampddoid on it? Thinking this could be the perfect slim deployment of...
Replies
Views
That's an assumption. It could be a compatibility issue between the DD tuner hardware/driver and the motherboard chipset hardware/driver and/or BIOS. In such cases the fault could be on either side. I cannot do anything with such problems. If you haven't already done so, please report the problem to DD and your motherboard vendor.
That's an assumption. It could be a compatibility issue between the DD tuner hardware/driver and the motherboard chipset...
Hi, since I have Windows 10 I have a lot of BlueScreens, just today it were 4 in sum. I'm really tired of the aweful driver...
Replies
Views
Sorry, but for me that is no real double posting. One is written in German and located in the germans subforum and one is here in English for not Germans. I do not think, that all Germans handle English quite well (maybe me included) and definetly not all "Not-German" understand German.....
Sorry, but for me that is no real double posting. One is written in German and located in the germans subforum and one is here in...
Hi, I am using mp really a long time, but when the system works fine I do not touch it. (Or my wife do not allow me to....) Now...
Replies
Views
Hi, when I play a movie with 24p, of course I switch the desktop frequency to 24Hz, to have stutter-free viewing. The same goes for 25p. Problem is 30Hz. My TV (Toshiba 47Z3030D) is connected via HDMI and all available resolutions and frequencies are automacially there, well sure thing. That meens I can switch between...
Hi, when I play a movie with 24p, of course I switch the desktop frequency to 24Hz, to have stutter-free viewing. The same goes...
Hi, when I play a movie with 24p, of course I switch the desktop frequency to 24Hz, to have stutter-free viewing. The same goes...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom