Operating System (5 Viewers)

Discuss everything about Operating Systems in here.
After trying things over the last couple of days, I am having issues with some recordings going overtime. I have started a new thread here, which is a more correct forum to post a thread for solving these issues :) Otherwise, I am generally happy with the SP2 update. MLH01.
After trying things over the last couple of days, I am having issues with some recordings going overtime. I have started a new...
Hi All, Just wanted to inform people that Vista SP2 has been released to the public for download. It is the 5-language...
Replies
Views
Ahh gotcha. Changed my power options to be always on for now, until this dumb bug gets fixed. Thank you
Ahh gotcha. Changed my power options to be always on for now, until this dumb bug gets fixed. Thank you
When I leave my computer, come back and try to turn my tv on there is no picture. All I can do is reset... I would go back to...
Replies
Views
I'm running a similar setup: Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H Mobo, Intel E8400, 4GB RAM, 1TB WD Green Int. HDD, 1.5TB of WD MyBook Ext. HDD, Antec Fusion v2 running only one 120mm fan, Vista Ultimate x86 running Media Portal using a Harmony 890 and Onkyo 805. For your IR Server Suite did you first install the iMon software and then disable...
I'm running a similar setup: Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H Mobo, Intel E8400, 4GB RAM, 1TB WD Green Int. HDD, 1.5TB of WD MyBook Ext...
First of all let me start by saying a BIG thanks to everyone involved in the development of MediaPortal it is easily the best HTPC...
Replies
Views
Hi! Link Best regards Helios
Hi! Link Best regards Helios
Hi Community! Windows 7 RC goes public -> Link Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
Top Bottom