other features (of release or svn versions) (5 Viewers)

general talk, support and improvement suggestions for other MediaPortal features in here
Sorry about that. Though, it still could be the shortest way...:(
Sorry about that. Though, it still could be the shortest way...:(
Subject says it all. I have many files in this format, foobar plays them nicely, but I would like to use MediPortal as it is...
Replies
Views
So the news are that I dont know which file to change :) btw, refresh rate broken again :) thx for the work! @ajs
So the news are that I dont know which file to change :) btw, refresh rate broken again :) thx for the work! @ajs
Hi, MP1 (MP2 is not) is really great product, the best, even better than Kodi for my needs, but what would SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE...
Replies
Views
If you need a system tray 'TV server status' indicator, try 'HTPCInfo TVServer Monitor' from here - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/htpcinfo-plugin-v1-14-1-for-mediaportal-1-3-0-and-higher.68791/ The installation/setup/use instructions are here -...
If you need a system tray 'TV server status' indicator, try 'HTPCInfo TVServer Monitor' from here -...
I'd like to see some sort of recording indicator in either the system tray, the taskbar, or both. That way, I wouldn't be risking...
Replies
Views
Also interested in this Feature! For 3D Movies I use PowerDVD, but most of the time the internal is good enough or even better (automatic zoom).
Also interested in this Feature! For 3D Movies I use PowerDVD, but most of the time the internal is good enough or even better...
Hi, I think that this feature should be implemented (in GUI, also): too many 3D Blu Ray around just now... Anyway, the internal...
Replies
Views
Ah! Sounds very interesting :)
Ah! Sounds very interesting :)
I am running MP1 v1.12 currently. I just recently left Windows Media Center behind when I upgraded to Win-10. That is when I...
Replies
Views
Well that's a given. The two patches are incompatible. You have to pick one or the other.
Well that's a given. The two patches are incompatible. You have to pick one or the other.
As per title. The motor moves using Prog Finder (http://www.progdvb.com/prog_sat_finder.html) which I've been using to set up...
Replies
Views
I don't know if my request was taken into account. But I am experiencing an everlasting MP hourglass (ramdomly when I browse my music (which is located on a NAS). I cannot find the way to reproduce this behaviour. But once it is there, changing activity does not removes it. The only way to get rid of it is to restart MP. Would it be...
I don't know if my request was taken into account. But I am experiencing an everlasting MP hourglass (ramdomly when I browse my...
Hi, Good user interaction requires an immediate interface feedback to show the user his action is taken into account. When actions...
Replies
Views
Older versions of TsReader will not work with MP 1.11 If you attach logs for the 'short stills or pixelation' problem I'll take a look....
Older versions of TsReader will not work with MP 1.11 If you attach logs for the 'short stills or pixelation' problem I'll take a...
Hi, i have problems with the new Mediainfos. After updating to the new version 1.11.0pre, i tested the Mediainfos on Live-TV. It...
Replies
Views
EPG MUCH happier now, just ticked a few channels and it doesn't lock out the tuners (how are some people SO clever...!). Also, for interest mainly. I've turned my PC into a server only set up and since then (as far as I can tell) it seems to have avoided BSOD's. Odd, considering that I got them even when NOT using the card, just...
EPG MUCH happier now, just ticked a few channels and it doesn't lock out the tuners (how are some people SO clever...!). Also, for...
Installed MP 1.10, seems OK (wish my TV cards would stop blue screening though). But after it has been on a while (probably after...
Replies
Views
I use the video share view exclusively for browsing and playing my video collection. I have my collection categorized into folders and subfolders, and must select and go into each one in turn to view the contents, then go back up one or more levels to the parent folders, move down the list to the next one, and so on. It seems to me...
I use the video share view exclusively for browsing and playing my video collection. I have my collection categorized into folders...
I use the video share view exclusively for browsing and playing my video collection. I have my collection categorized into folders...
Replies
Views
Is it possible in ver. 1.7 to add a custom shortcut to the menu? I know it can be done in version 2 and it was possible for version 1.6 through a plugin that no longer works and doesn't look like it's being supported anymore.
Is it possible in ver. 1.7 to add a custom shortcut to the menu? I know it can be done in version 2 and it was possible for...
Is it possible in ver. 1.7 to add a custom shortcut to the menu? I know it can be done in version 2 and it was possible for...
Replies
Views
My app is in the same location, nothing has changed. I code the app on another PC and copy and overwrite the EXE and DLL's over to the TV PC. If I copy over the previous EXE and v1.2 TvEngine3 DLL's the TvBusinessLayer works fine again. Configuration has not changed at all except for the updated DLL references. gentle.config is in the...
My app is in the same location, nothing has changed. I code the app on another PC and copy and overwrite the EXE and DLL's over to...
I have my own .NET app (not an MP plugin) that uses the dll's from the MediaPortal source to retrieve the Scheduled recordings. I...
Replies
Views
As above really. I have perhaps 50+ TV recordings and when I am looking or scrolling through them, I have no idea where I am on the 'page' as there is no scroll bar. This is on Titan, 1.6.0 Thanks!
As above really. I have perhaps 50+ TV recordings and when I am looking or scrolling through them, I have no idea where I am on...
As above really. I have perhaps 50+ TV recordings and when I am looking or scrolling through them, I have no idea where I am on...
Replies
Views
#Minor corrections to the English :)
#Minor corrections to the English :)
I really would like to test some new upcoming features and fixed from Area51, but I don't want to lose the support for AtmoLight...
Replies
Views
Even better. I already use LM Remote Key Map to blast the TV and Amplifier controls. In the LM RKM configuration I was able to link a shutdown function directly to the power button of the remote. So now I do have 'one click' shutdown. VdR
Even better. I already use LM Remote Key Map to blast the TV and Amplifier controls. In the LM RKM configuration I was able to link...
I have been using MP for a long time now, and still think it is great. There one missing feature though that I'm reminded of every...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Multiple TV servers DE
Best of luck :)
Best of luck :)
Hi, I live in Germany but would like to watch Dutch TV channels. It would be possible for me to create a new TV server and place...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply Deda. I look forward to a release with this in. :)
Thanks for the reply Deda. I look forward to a release with this in. :)
Quick question.... I think the answer is probably no, but thought I'd ask in case I've missed something. I'd like to create a...
Replies
Views
+1 also interested
+1 also interested
Hi this is a request for better integration between Media Portal and Couchpotato and Sick Beard. Desired feature: Currently these...
Replies
Views
Good evening. As for subtitles, there is only the enable option. This allows the reproduction of the total subtitling. A very important function that is absent in the internal player, is the possibility of reproduction of only forced subtitles and not all of the stream. Thanks
Good evening. As for subtitles, there is only the enable option. This allows the reproduction of the total subtitling. A very...
Good evening. As for subtitles, there is only the enable option. This allows the reproduction of the total subtitling. A very...
Replies
Views
i have not heard of one, try searching. i would of thought that mce Buddy can be setup to run without any user interaction...
i have not heard of one, try searching. i would of thought that mce Buddy can be setup to run without any user...
Hi all, baseline of the request is to enable other members of the family without Mediaportal to watch a tv report or film I...
Replies
Views
It will be implemented in MediaPortal 2 by default. For more information see: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/wifi-plugin-first-experiences.120384/ https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP2-352
It will be implemented in MediaPortal 2 by default. For more information see...
Hi guys, is possibile for anyone to help me to' realize a gui plugin for wifi configuration from skin? I desire to completely all...
Replies
Views
No I do not. I am using AC3Filter now to set my 5.0 setup correctly before MPAR and then I can even do bass management, so that works perfectly!
No I do not. I am using AC3Filter now to set my 5.0 setup correctly before MPAR and then I can even do bass management, so that...
Hello, I have a request: Is it possible to add an 5.0 speaker setup to the MPAR? I have do not have a subwoofer, because I have...
Replies
Views
Option to disable the LiveTV dialog will be in MP 1.4.0. For more infos: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/0_What's_New/1.4.x/2_Config_Tool_Changes/Option_to_disable_'Stop_live_TV'_dialog Thanks! :)
Option to disable the LiveTV dialog will be in MP 1.4.0. For more infos...
Hi, I would like to do a feature request to have the option to remove the 'Do you really want to STOP live TV?' dialog...
Replies
Views
Have a look at TV Whish List plugin for TV server.
Have a look at TV Whish List plugin for TV server.
Gday. I must say, I LOVE regular expressions. Consequently, I would like if I could record say .... "(?ibig\s+bang.*)" for Big...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recordings re name DE
i am currently using 1.3 beta and just want know if theres aplugin that can rename recordings or if this will be a feature in 1.3 that could be introducd viewer scheduled -new -quick or advance recordings this is really a feature that is needed as like many users we all end up with manual recordings with svideo for foxtel ect as...
i am currently using 1.3 beta and just want know if theres aplugin that can rename recordings or if this will be a feature in 1.3...
i am currently using 1.3 beta and just want know if theres aplugin that can rename recordings or if this will be a feature in 1.3...
Replies
Views
Oops ... Just tried this, all settings and databases lost. Can have been cause by anything. MP was running in windowed mode. I moved the window and W7 aero was so helpful to re-size the window to full screen. MP crashed. I stopped MP from the task manager. After that MP did not start up anymore. I un-installed MP leaving the...
Oops ... Just tried this, all settings and databases lost. Can have been cause by anything. MP was running in windowed mode. I...
Please fix your installer so it is possible to do a repair / repeat install of the same version!! I have a nagging but minor...
Replies
Views
AFAIR the problem with current channels overview that it can have more that 1 tuning details. So one possibility i see is to check first how many tuning details has this channel, and if only one found - then show various info from that detail. Second possibility - is to show info from first tuning details (if present). In this case it...
AFAIR the problem with current channels overview that it can have more that 1 tuning details. So one possibility i see is to check...
Hi, Yesterday i pointed my dish at Astra 28.2 east to receive FTA channels and 24 live HD streams from the upcoming olympics. I...
Replies
Views
Me too. I might add that we do actually have an "improvements suggestion" forum section (link). If you want to post ideas like this then that is the place for them to go so we will see them.
Me too. I might add that we do actually have an "improvements suggestion" forum section (link). If you want to post ideas like this...
I'm a long time MediaPortal user on my PC, but also an original XBMC user since its roots on modded XBOX's. When I built my HTPC, I...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your prompt response.
Thanks for your prompt response.
Hi, It would be great to have a keyboard shortcut to resume playback at normal speed after Fast-Forwarding or rewinding. :thx:
Replies
Views
So since this issue is unscheduled, is there a better place for me to beg and grovel for a developer to pick it up? I thought that this might be the best place to post it, but it doesn't seem to get much attention. This issue is very disappointing, as I have had many recordings recently just get bypassed due to conflicts in the...
So since this issue is unscheduled, is there a better place for me to beg and grovel for a developer to pick it up? I thought that...
It looks like this feature used to be included in previous versions of Media Portal, but it seems that it wasn't very good at...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom