other features (of release or svn versions) (4 Viewers)

general talk, support and improvement suggestions for other MediaPortal features in here
Option to disable the LiveTV dialog will be in MP 1.4.0. For more infos: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/0_What's_New/1.4.x/2_Config_Tool_Changes/Option_to_disable_'Stop_live_TV'_dialog Thanks! :)
Option to disable the LiveTV dialog will be in MP 1.4.0. For more infos...
Hi, I would like to do a feature request to have the option to remove the 'Do you really want to STOP live TV?' dialog...
Replies
Views
#Minor corrections to the English :)
#Minor corrections to the English :)
I really would like to test some new upcoming features and fixed from Area51, but I don't want to lose the support for AtmoLight...
Replies
Views
So the news are that I dont know which file to change :) btw, refresh rate broken again :) thx for the work! @ajs
So the news are that I dont know which file to change :) btw, refresh rate broken again :) thx for the work! @ajs
Hi, MP1 (MP2 is not) is really great product, the best, even better than Kodi for my needs, but what would SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE...
Replies
Views
Whoa! Super fast response :D Thanks for the info. As it happens abotu 90% of my files are IMDB'd anyway so it's no biggie. I am just happy to have a stable system that my entire family can use. Good to know that a new build is imminent though :thx: Note to self, must make donation to the project :D
Whoa! Super fast response :D Thanks for the info. As it happens abotu 90% of my files are IMDB'd anyway so it's no biggie. I am...
I have been importing IMDB data for all my movies on my HD. Working fine. Today, every movie I try to get IMDB info on, only gets...
Replies
Views
pushing the topic again ;) is there anyone out there good enough in programming to finish gemx work for this issue? I am not apparentely :( would be great to have this option! can't even be too hard to include the epg data and select which show you want to record (as for two consequitve recordings there is even an overlap if you have...
pushing the topic again ;) is there anyone out there good enough in programming to finish gemx work for this issue? I am not...
Since this feature is now in SVN for a long time and has never worked completely, i decided to take the chance to complete this...
Replies
Views
It's running but now cannot load channels. I have the pinnacle pctv hd pro stick (usb). I don't think it is supported, not on the list. Any hope it will be in the future?
It's running but now cannot load channels. I have the pinnacle pctv hd pro stick (usb). I don't think it is supported, not on the...
MediaPortal Version: Newest MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home (computer is 3 months old) CPU Type: Pentium, Inspiron...
Replies
Views
Anyway, it's good to have it mentioned since other usere will stumble upon it and so they are informed about the reasons now.
Anyway, it's good to have it mentioned since other usere will stumble upon it and so they are informed about the reasons now.
hello there. i was annoyed by windows, so i made this workaround. it replaces the windows mediacenter with any application...
Replies
Views
I'm using the remote to power off and on mediaportal and have the ten foot browser behind. So when mp is closedi can see ten foot broswer and power on mp i can see mp..
I'm using the remote to power off and on mediaportal and have the ten foot browser behind. So when mp is closedi can see ten foot...
I hope it's OK to post this here. The Ten Foot Browser and Utilities are not Media Portal plugins, but they are designed to run...
Replies
Views
Which is better these days - Purevideo or PowerDVD codecs?
Which is better these days - Purevideo or PowerDVD codecs?
Hi, I want to enable the hardware accerleration in MP. I use the decoder that was integrated in the installer. Were do I enable...
Replies
Views
+1 also interested
+1 also interested
Hi this is a request for better integration between Media Portal and Couchpotato and Sick Beard. Desired feature: Currently these...
Replies
Views
EDIT: This was a reply to disaster123 but jameson_uk's post got in the middle! Sure, I can see why it would be bad for you but for us UK Freeview users (and maybe others), it would be OK I think as we don't have multiple channels with the same name. I don't see why this behaviour couldn't be toggled from TV Server config, so...
EDIT: This was a reply to disaster123 but jameson_uk's post got in the middle! Sure, I can see why it would be bad for you but...
Hi, when you're using DVB-S/S2 and you have about 1000-2000 channels it is very difficult to recognize which channel doesn't...
Replies
Views
I think last time I tried that it crashed or locked up or something. I can't say I've noticed any update prompt for a while actually. Anyway, I've downloaded and installed the latest version, so things should be OK now.
I think last time I tried that it crashed or locked up or something. I can't say I've noticed any update prompt for a while...
Running MP1.2B and I find the pulsating red light in the top left corner when watching a programme that's being recorded VERY...
Replies
Views
Sorry about that. Though, it still could be the shortest way...:(
Sorry about that. Though, it still could be the shortest way...:(
Subject says it all. I have many files in this format, foobar plays them nicely, but I would like to use MediPortal as it is...
Replies
Views
EPG MUCH happier now, just ticked a few channels and it doesn't lock out the tuners (how are some people SO clever...!). Also, for interest mainly. I've turned my PC into a server only set up and since then (as far as I can tell) it seems to have avoided BSOD's. Odd, considering that I got them even when NOT using the card, just...
EPG MUCH happier now, just ticked a few channels and it doesn't lock out the tuners (how are some people SO clever...!). Also, for...
Installed MP 1.10, seems OK (wish my TV cards would stop blue screening though). But after it has been on a while (probably after...
Replies
Views
Fixed Just a quick update, the TV crashing seems to have cleared up now, not sure why?! I've updated the TV Card Driver to 3.7.0.1, MP to 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 15342 and TVSERVER to 0.3 Beta SVN 15342, so it could be any or a combination of these.
Fixed Just a quick update, the TV crashing seems to have cleared up now, not sure why?! I've updated the TV Card Driver to...
I'm considering buying the Pinnacle DVB Dual Diversity USB TV stick, but I need to know whether it works? Does anybody have any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather DE
hi guy's had the same problem a while a go... It's probably that your firewall is blocking the Configuration.exe to connect to the internet... you have to go to properties on your firewall app. and give mediaportal\Configuration.exe an exception rule to go to the internet.
hi guy's had the same problem a while a go... It's probably that your firewall is blocking the Configuration.exe to connect to...
I am trying to setup Weather. I add new city, it says: "Failed to perform city search, make sure you are connected to the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Using MP explorer DE
Ralph - Your version is My Explorer DalaNorth - Your Version is FileExplorer (worked once I got skins from orig. upload) Both work with the latest SVN; neither work with 0.2.2.0 Stable Great Work :thx:
Ralph - Your version is My Explorer DalaNorth - Your Version is FileExplorer (worked once I got skins from orig. upload) Both...
Hi, I use MP 0.2.2.0 I'm using it since 0.1.3.0, and at that time I was able to activate MP explorer (or whatever it was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP and WHS DE
Maybe unRAID server can do this. Unregistered unRAID Server supports up to 3 hard drives.
Maybe unRAID server can do this. Unregistered unRAID Server supports up to 3 hard drives.
Are there any advantages of MP in combination with the new Microsoft Windows home Server, except ofcourse the easy backup feature...
Replies
Views
AW: Feature Request - Simple Video Editor for recorded TV Hello all My Plugin is aviable in English and German include the configuration. At this time it is in the Beta-Phase but it works very stable. Here the link to the english thread...
AW: Feature Request - Simple Video Editor for recorded TV Hello all My Plugin is aviable in English and German include the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Avalon, ... Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Core™ i3-2100 (2x 3100 MHz)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Videos Thumbnail DE
I've never had any problems with this - from 0.2.3 through 1.0 RC4. As mentioned, you need a folder.jpg for each folder you want an image for and this works (for me) at multiple folder depth levels. You can also assign an image to any media file by naming it exactly the the same as the media file. Example: "my movie.avi" with an...
I've never had any problems with this - from 0.2.3 through 1.0 RC4. As mentioned, you need a folder.jpg for each folder you want...
Hi, all the thumbnails work fine with my mp so far. The only problem is that i can not get a Thumbnail for the folders that carries...
Replies
Views
Hi PD I found out last night that this problem only occurs when using the keyboard to manually type in the name (the screen keyboard hangs after 2nd characters, works fine if I use the mouse to click the characters). Doesn't seem like a database related issue, but I'll try to rename it and rescan tonight. Thanks Tan
Hi PD I found out last night that this problem only occurs when using the keyboard to manually type in the name (the screen...
Hi! Sometimes when I use the imdd function and fetch information from the imdb_com, the whole process freezes.. I need then to...
Replies
Views
AW: MiniDisplay with the new iMon API I just found this thread and hoped to find something about the API... The API seems to be pretty simple: http://download.soundgraph.com/path/API/iMON_Display_API_1_00_0929.pdf But the source of the MiniDisplayPlugin is confusing me.. I can't find anything in the docs how to add a new driver...
AW: MiniDisplay with the new iMon API I just found this thread and hoped to find something about the API... The API seems to be...
Hi guys. At late September the guys at SoundGraph finally :bitch: released the iMon API after a lot of pressure from alot of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Multiple TV servers DE
Best of luck :)
Best of luck :)
Hi, I live in Germany but would like to watch Dutch TV channels. It would be possible for me to create a new TV server and place...
Replies
Views
I got it wrong (:ooops: ) - the entries in the strings_user.xml file should be like this:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <Language name="Custom" characters="255"> <Section name="unmapped"> <String id="100558" prefix="My ">PVR Scheduler</String> <String id="107776" prefix="My ">Tetris</String>...
I got it wrong (:ooops: ) - the entries in the strings_user.xml file should be like this:- <?xml version="1.0"...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN 13811 (April 4th) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof. SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
HI Stephan, The easist alternative would be to go to bed much earlier ;)! /Mario PS: I know how you fell!
HI Stephan, The easist alternative would be to go to bed much earlier ;)! /Mario PS: I know how you fell!
Hello.... Is it by any chance possible to start mediaportal and get it to auto turn on fullscreen tv on a specific channel with a...
Replies
Views
Well that's a given. The two patches are incompatible. You have to pick one or the other.
Well that's a given. The two patches are incompatible. You have to pick one or the other.
As per title. The motor moves using Prog Finder (http://www.progdvb.com/prog_sat_finder.html) which I've been using to set up...
Replies
Views
My app is in the same location, nothing has changed. I code the app on another PC and copy and overwrite the EXE and DLL's over to the TV PC. If I copy over the previous EXE and v1.2 TvEngine3 DLL's the TvBusinessLayer works fine again. Configuration has not changed at all except for the updated DLL references. gentle.config is in the...
My app is in the same location, nothing has changed. I code the app on another PC and copy and overwrite the EXE and DLL's over to...
I have my own .NET app (not an MP plugin) that uses the dll's from the MediaPortal source to retrieve the Scheduled recordings. I...
Replies
Views
So since this issue is unscheduled, is there a better place for me to beg and grovel for a developer to pick it up? I thought that this might be the best place to post it, but it doesn't seem to get much attention. This issue is very disappointing, as I have had many recordings recently just get bypassed due to conflicts in the...
So since this issue is unscheduled, is there a better place for me to beg and grovel for a developer to pick it up? I thought that...
It looks like this feature used to be included in previous versions of Media Portal, but it seems that it wasn't very good at...
Replies
Views
Ha! I guessed correct: The "HD 2100" is just a 690G *(according to ATi renames 690G as ATI Radeon 2100 - OCWorkbench Forum on Phenom II AM3. GTX 285, GTX 295, Investment Tech Lifestyle SEO Investment USA, UK, Germany, France, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines Hotels, Price List, MWC 2009) So you should find...
Ha! I guessed correct: The "HD 2100" is just a 690G *(according to ATi renames 690G as ATI Radeon 2100 - OCWorkbench Forum on...
After longer navigation in MediaPortal (20 sek of pressing up, down, esc keys) it freezes :/ And after freeze sound of clicking...
Replies
Views
I have just had a look at the MediaPortal.exe.config file from SVN build 13164 (which does not give the error) and it looks identical, except for the SVN date and build number ... :( So, I don't think it is the MediaPortal.exe.config file that is the issue ... :S Now I am stumped ... :wtf:
I have just had a look at the MediaPortal.exe.config file from SVN build 13164 (which does not give the error) and it looks...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + SVN build 13562 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof. SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom