other features (of release or svn versions) (4 Viewers)

general talk, support and improvement suggestions for other MediaPortal features in here
pushing the topic again ;) is there anyone out there good enough in programming to finish gemx work for this issue? I am not apparentely :( would be great to have this option! can't even be too hard to include the epg data and select which show you want to record (as for two consequitve recordings there is even an overlap if you have...
pushing the topic again ;) is there anyone out there good enough in programming to finish gemx work for this issue? I am not...
Since this feature is now in SVN for a long time and has never worked completely, i decided to take the chance to complete this...
Replies
Views
Good evening. As for subtitles, there is only the enable option. This allows the reproduction of the total subtitling. A very important function that is absent in the internal player, is the possibility of reproduction of only forced subtitles and not all of the stream. Thanks
Good evening. As for subtitles, there is only the enable option. This allows the reproduction of the total subtitling. A very...
Good evening. As for subtitles, there is only the enable option. This allows the reproduction of the total subtitling. A very...
Replies
Views
Maybe current SVN has changed compared to version 0.2.2.0 stable? This is the one I am using right now. For the record - I am having a lot of fun with it! Trying to set it up so it works as good as possible for me. I just ordered a USB TV tuner from MSI. Hope to see this supported in the future since it is the only one I have found...
Maybe current SVN has changed compared to version 0.2.2.0 stable? This is the one I am using right now. For the record - I am...
I have tried searching the forum, but could not find anything about writing to an XML file instead of writing to registry (could of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wife features.. DE
My movies (DVD Video_TS folders) are stored on shared drives on my desktop, and streamed over my wired network to my HTPC. It takes about 6 seconds to start playing. Long enough for others to think it's not responding.
My movies (DVD Video_TS folders) are stored on shared drives on my desktop, and streamed over my wired network to my HTPC. It takes...
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just got MediaPortal up, and running last night. Still trying to sort a few things out, but...
Replies
Views
Hi rsbrux, I'm in a similar situation: 2 windows accounts, 1 for MP, 1 for work/maintenance via remote desktop connection from laptop; Hibernation via PowerScheduler/Homescreen. At the moment, to avoid hibernation during work, I manually set MP to a screen other than home. Of course this sucks, so I'm planning to modify...
Hi rsbrux, I'm in a similar situation: 2 windows accounts, 1 for MP, 1 for work/maintenance via remote desktop connection from...
TV-Server Version: n/a (TVE2) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 stable release MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP MCE...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather Overlay DE
it the weather overlay back yet?
it the weather overlay back yet?
What happened to the weather overlay feature. After downloading and installing the latest SVN it is gone.
Replies
Views
+2 on the default titles change
+2 on the default titles change
Hi guys, sorry that my first post here in 3 years is a 'gimmee', but up untill now the 'search' button has fullfilled all my needs...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather DE
hi guy's had the same problem a while a go... It's probably that your firewall is blocking the Configuration.exe to connect to the internet... you have to go to properties on your firewall app. and give mediaportal\Configuration.exe an exception rule to go to the internet.
hi guy's had the same problem a while a go... It's probably that your firewall is blocking the Configuration.exe to connect to...
I am trying to setup Weather. I add new city, it says: "Failed to perform city search, make sure you are connected to the...
Replies
Views
It is integrated in Mediaportal
It is integrated in Mediaportal
Hello, is possible in Mediaportal to wake up my computer according to scheduled recordings of TV? Thanx for answer...
Replies
Views
Ah! Sounds very interesting :)
Ah! Sounds very interesting :)
I am running MP1 v1.12 currently. I just recently left Windows Media Center behind when I upgraded to Win-10. That is when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, got a few questions to: Video Folders - MediaPortal Wiki Would it be possible to add support for other ports than 21. It's totally stupid running a ftp server on std. ports.. And you can even choose a port other than 21 except that it does not work as it isn't supported. You just get a fine error in log files. Another thing...
Hello, got a few questions to: Video Folders - MediaPortal Wiki Would it be possible to add support for other ports than 21. It's...
Hello, got a few questions to: Video Folders - MediaPortal Wiki Would it be possible to add support for other ports than 21. It's...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Using MP explorer DE
Ralph - Your version is My Explorer DalaNorth - Your Version is FileExplorer (worked once I got skins from orig. upload) Both work with the latest SVN; neither work with 0.2.2.0 Stable Great Work :thx:
Ralph - Your version is My Explorer DalaNorth - Your Version is FileExplorer (worked once I got skins from orig. upload) Both...
Hi, I use MP 0.2.2.0 I'm using it since 0.1.3.0, and at that time I was able to activate MP explorer (or whatever it was...
Replies
Views
No but you can make sure its right. If you have your video in a folder then you can also put a .TXT file or .NFO file in the folder with the IMDB # and it will use that to match online, as long as the options "Enable NFO Scanner" and "Auto-Approve on NFO File IMDB Match" are checked in the Movingpictures Configuration. What I did...
No but you can make sure its right. If you have your video in a folder then you can also put a .TXT file or .NFO file in the folder...
One thing I have always had an issue with is the fact that you have to exit mediaportal and start the separate configuration...
Replies
Views
I have just had a look at the MediaPortal.exe.config file from SVN build 13164 (which does not give the error) and it looks identical, except for the SVN date and build number ... :( So, I don't think it is the MediaPortal.exe.config file that is the issue ... :S Now I am stumped ... :wtf:
I have just had a look at the MediaPortal.exe.config file from SVN build 13164 (which does not give the error) and it looks...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + SVN build 13562 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof. SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wrote two scripts for Ultramon. Every Script switches the according Display on and runs MediaPortal on it. After closing MediaPortal the previous display state, window positions and icon positions are restored. Please try it out and have fun with it! Feel free to report problems with the scripts in this thread...
Hi everyone, I wrote two scripts for Ultramon. Every Script switches the according Display on and runs MediaPortal on it. After...
Hi everyone, I wrote two scripts for Ultramon. Every Script switches the according Display on and runs MediaPortal on it. After...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 U.S. tv logo icons? DE
check out https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/channel_logos_na_channels-t28969.html?p=187654 and save your time!
check out https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/channel_logos_na_channels-t28969.html?p=187654 and save your time!
Does anyone have these? I have searched and found other countries but not in the states..thx
Replies
Views
EDIT: This was a reply to disaster123 but jameson_uk's post got in the middle! Sure, I can see why it would be bad for you but for us UK Freeview users (and maybe others), it would be OK I think as we don't have multiple channels with the same name. I don't see why this behaviour couldn't be toggled from TV Server config, so...
EDIT: This was a reply to disaster123 but jameson_uk's post got in the middle! Sure, I can see why it would be bad for you but...
Hi, when you're using DVB-S/S2 and you have about 1000-2000 channels it is very difficult to recognize which channel doesn't...
Replies
Views
AFAIR the problem with current channels overview that it can have more that 1 tuning details. So one possibility i see is to check first how many tuning details has this channel, and if only one found - then show various info from that detail. Second possibility - is to show info from first tuning details (if present). In this case it...
AFAIR the problem with current channels overview that it can have more that 1 tuning details. So one possibility i see is to check...
Hi, Yesterday i pointed my dish at Astra 28.2 east to receive FTA channels and 24 live HD streams from the upcoming olympics. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server Timeout DE
You can reduce the timeouts in the TV Server config. General -> Scan -> Tune
You can reduce the timeouts in the TV Server config. General -> Scan -> Tune
I have noticed that when trying to tune a channel that has a weak or non existant signal, the TV server freezes for a long time...
Replies
Views
Thanks metropolis Appreciate your response I'd come round to that conclusion this weekend and did the install with the latest snapshots all round. Got the HDTV stations and the key issues seem to have been addressed. Now have a few more, but need to spend some more time with it before I ask any more silly questions. I'm...
Thanks metropolis Appreciate your response I'd come round to that conclusion this weekend and did the install with the latest...
I am using this card with MP and have the following issues - none of which occur with the technotrend supplied BDA-APP. (all of...
Replies
Views
That works. I used Meedio for quite a while It was the best at that time. Later moved to MediaCentre XP which was ok. But MediaCentre in Vista really put me off. Can't customise anything, cluttered screen, and to make it worst can't even play my IFO files which was ok in the XP version. Now with MediaPortal, it's like...
That works. I used Meedio for quite a while It was the best at that time. Later moved to MediaCentre XP which was ok. But...
In the online manual, it says: "MediaPortal has eight different sections which can be turned on or off in the configuration...
Replies
Views
Ho, I was talking about the situation where I'm watching TV (lets say about 3 hours a day and more the week end). In such case timeshift makes hard disks access during all the time I'm watching TV isnt'it ? So how can hard disk be idle ?
Ho, I was talking about the situation where I'm watching TV (lets say about 3 hours a day and more the week end). In such case...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Atllon 64 X2 Dual...
Replies
Views
I'm using the remote to power off and on mediaportal and have the ten foot browser behind. So when mp is closedi can see ten foot broswer and power on mp i can see mp..
I'm using the remote to power off and on mediaportal and have the ten foot browser behind. So when mp is closedi can see ten foot...
I hope it's OK to post this here. The Ten Foot Browser and Utilities are not Media Portal plugins, but they are designed to run...
Replies
Views
Well that's a given. The two patches are incompatible. You have to pick one or the other.
Well that's a given. The two patches are incompatible. You have to pick one or the other.
As per title. The motor moves using Prog Finder (http://www.progdvb.com/prog_sat_finder.html) which I've been using to set up...
Replies
Views
AW: SVN Builds missing "builddeployrelease.bat" Thnx a lot, i found the new directory "build" .
AW: SVN Builds missing "builddeployrelease.bat" Thnx a lot, i found the new directory "build" .
for some days i missing the "build deploy release.bat" on the svn server. Is this normal ? From whrere i can get it ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for USALS DE
I guess it's a question of opinion... a combination of motor and several LNBs sounds much more complicated than the USALS itself, both in terms of setup and ease of use. Most of the normal DVB programs I know do have good USALS support. DVBViewer, DVBprog, DVBdream... to name a few...
I guess it's a question of opinion... a combination of motor and several LNBs sounds much more complicated than the USALS itself...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 7500 HDD: Western Digital 1.5T...
Replies
Views
As above really. I have perhaps 50+ TV recordings and when I am looking or scrolling through them, I have no idea where I am on the 'page' as there is no scroll bar. This is on Titan, 1.6.0 Thanks!
As above really. I have perhaps 50+ TV recordings and when I am looking or scrolling through them, I have no idea where I am on...
As above really. I have perhaps 50+ TV recordings and when I am looking or scrolling through them, I have no idea where I am on...
Replies
Views
how about this Network Sorcerer: Shutting down and Wake-on-LAN perhaps you could schedule a task with it.
how about this Network Sorcerer: Shutting down and Wake-on-LAN perhaps you could schedule a task with it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 Home Premium 32bit CPU Type: intel Duo...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Do somebody know if its possible to write a script or a macro that controls a function of an MP Plugin? I use the IR Server Suite with my Harmony ONE Remote and got some macros to control my ambilight. I can control most of the build in fuctions of the AtmoWin Application but using the Live-View mode occurs in...
Hi everyone! Do somebody know if its possible to write a script or a macro that controls a function of an MP Plugin? I use the...
Hi everyone! Do somebody know if its possible to write a script or a macro that controls a function of an MP Plugin? I use the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use my programs Alt. Make sure you read the guide on the Wiki first. It took me a while to find things out but once you have done it once it is so easy. I created basically 3 different folders in the pluggin. You firstly install the pluggin. Then goto the Media portal setup icon and run it. Go to the pluggins at the...
Hi, I use my programs Alt. Make sure you read the guide on the Wiki first. It took me a while to find things out but once you...
How can I run a program or game within Media Portal? Thanks, Daniel
Replies
Views
Top Bottom