other features (of release or svn versions) (11 Viewers)

general talk, support and improvement suggestions for other MediaPortal features in here
Anyway, it's good to have it mentioned since other usere will stumble upon it and so they are informed about the reasons now.
Anyway, it's good to have it mentioned since other usere will stumble upon it and so they are informed about the reasons now.
hello there. i was annoyed by windows, so i made this workaround. it replaces the windows mediacenter with any application...
Replies
Views
Option to disable the LiveTV dialog will be in MP 1.4.0. For more infos: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/0_What's_New/1.4.x/2_Config_Tool_Changes/Option_to_disable_'Stop_live_TV'_dialog Thanks! :)
Option to disable the LiveTV dialog will be in MP 1.4.0. For more infos...
Hi, I would like to do a feature request to have the option to remove the 'Do you really want to STOP live TV?' dialog...
Replies
Views
#Minor corrections to the English :)
#Minor corrections to the English :)
I really would like to test some new upcoming features and fixed from Area51, but I don't want to lose the support for AtmoLight...
Replies
Views
Ah! Sounds very interesting :)
Ah! Sounds very interesting :)
I am running MP1 v1.12 currently. I just recently left Windows Media Center behind when I upgraded to Win-10. That is when I...
Replies
Views
pushing the topic again ;) is there anyone out there good enough in programming to finish gemx work for this issue? I am not apparentely :( would be great to have this option! can't even be too hard to include the epg data and select which show you want to record (as for two consequitve recordings there is even an overlap if you have...
pushing the topic again ;) is there anyone out there good enough in programming to finish gemx work for this issue? I am not...
Since this feature is now in SVN for a long time and has never worked completely, i decided to take the chance to complete this...
Replies
Views
Which is better these days - Purevideo or PowerDVD codecs?
Which is better these days - Purevideo or PowerDVD codecs?
Hi, I want to enable the hardware accerleration in MP. I use the decoder that was integrated in the installer. Were do I enable...
Replies
Views
If you need a system tray 'TV server status' indicator, try 'HTPCInfo TVServer Monitor' from here - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/htpcinfo-plugin-v1-14-1-for-mediaportal-1-3-0-and-higher.68791/ The installation/setup/use instructions are here -...
If you need a system tray 'TV server status' indicator, try 'HTPCInfo TVServer Monitor' from here -...
I'd like to see some sort of recording indicator in either the system tray, the taskbar, or both. That way, I wouldn't be risking...
Replies
Views
+1 also interested
+1 also interested
Hi this is a request for better integration between Media Portal and Couchpotato and Sick Beard. Desired feature: Currently these...
Replies
Views
Well that's a given. The two patches are incompatible. You have to pick one or the other.
Well that's a given. The two patches are incompatible. You have to pick one or the other.
As per title. The motor moves using Prog Finder (http://www.progdvb.com/prog_sat_finder.html) which I've been using to set up...
Replies
Views
So the news are that I dont know which file to change :) btw, refresh rate broken again :) thx for the work! @ajs
So the news are that I dont know which file to change :) btw, refresh rate broken again :) thx for the work! @ajs
Hi, MP1 (MP2 is not) is really great product, the best, even better than Kodi for my needs, but what would SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE...
Replies
Views
I'm using the remote to power off and on mediaportal and have the ten foot browser behind. So when mp is closedi can see ten foot broswer and power on mp i can see mp..
I'm using the remote to power off and on mediaportal and have the ten foot browser behind. So when mp is closedi can see ten foot...
I hope it's OK to post this here. The Ten Foot Browser and Utilities are not Media Portal plugins, but they are designed to run...
Replies
Views
Also interested in this Feature! For 3D Movies I use PowerDVD, but most of the time the internal is good enough or even better (automatic zoom).
Also interested in this Feature! For 3D Movies I use PowerDVD, but most of the time the internal is good enough or even better...
Hi, I think that this feature should be implemented (in GUI, also): too many 3D Blu Ray around just now... Anyway, the internal...
Replies
Views
Sorry about that. Though, it still could be the shortest way...:(
Sorry about that. Though, it still could be the shortest way...:(
Subject says it all. I have many files in this format, foobar plays them nicely, but I would like to use MediPortal as it is...
Replies
Views
Whoa! Super fast response :D Thanks for the info. As it happens abotu 90% of my files are IMDB'd anyway so it's no biggie. I am just happy to have a stable system that my entire family can use. Good to know that a new build is imminent though :thx: Note to self, must make donation to the project :D
Whoa! Super fast response :D Thanks for the info. As it happens abotu 90% of my files are IMDB'd anyway so it's no biggie. I am...
I have been importing IMDB data for all my movies on my HD. Working fine. Today, every movie I try to get IMDB info on, only gets...
Replies
Views
I don't know if my request was taken into account. But I am experiencing an everlasting MP hourglass (ramdomly when I browse my music (which is located on a NAS). I cannot find the way to reproduce this behaviour. But once it is there, changing activity does not removes it. The only way to get rid of it is to restart MP. Would it be...
I don't know if my request was taken into account. But I am experiencing an everlasting MP hourglass (ramdomly when I browse my...
Hi, Good user interaction requires an immediate interface feedback to show the user his action is taken into account. When actions...
Replies
Views
It's running but now cannot load channels. I have the pinnacle pctv hd pro stick (usb). I don't think it is supported, not on the list. Any hope it will be in the future?
It's running but now cannot load channels. I have the pinnacle pctv hd pro stick (usb). I don't think it is supported, not on the...
MediaPortal Version: Newest MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home (computer is 3 months old) CPU Type: Pentium, Inspiron...
Replies
Views
AW: MiniDisplay with the new iMon API I just found this thread and hoped to find something about the API... The API seems to be pretty simple: http://download.soundgraph.com/path/API/iMON_Display_API_1_00_0929.pdf But the source of the MiniDisplayPlugin is confusing me.. I can't find anything in the docs how to add a new driver...
AW: MiniDisplay with the new iMon API I just found this thread and hoped to find something about the API... The API seems to be...
Hi guys. At late September the guys at SoundGraph finally :bitch: released the iMon API after a lot of pressure from alot of...
Replies
Views
Thanks Holzi, but no translation possible? How is that possible? :p I know, you said it is hardcoded.. But when you can make it for german, I have to can make it for Dutch right? Can you tell me if there is a way I can change the language manually? Thanks.. EDIT: I got it.. Just translate it right in the xml itself.. Thank Holzi...
Thanks Holzi, but no translation possible? How is that possible? :p I know, you said it is hardcoded.. But when you can make it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Avalon, ... Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Core™ i3-2100 (2x 3100...
Replies
Views
As said earlier, the only thing possible is to automatically mount it from mediaportal (by just pressing the play button) and automatically unmount it when playback stops.
As said earlier, the only thing possible is to automatically mount it from mediaportal (by just pressing the play button) and...
Hello Will it be possibly to play ISO files direct in MediaPortal? No need to mounte ISO files just play them just like you can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Graphic Equalizer DE
Not sure if your talking about graphic equalizer visualization or an equalizer to adjust the sound levels. Visual : Some skins have a VU meter, so it has volume left and right icons. streamedmp has a fake graphic equalizer Adjust : Use ac3filter post processing it has a eq-filter, i think ffdshow audio might have a filter too.
Not sure if your talking about graphic equalizer visualization or an equalizer to adjust the sound levels. Visual : Some skins have...
Has MediaPortal graphic equalizer for sound?
Replies
Views
I have added a BitTorrent client to Version 3 of the Ten Foot products. Bit Torrent is a widely-used protocol for downloading large files (and collections of files) from the Internet. For example, you can get films, TV programs and music that are published as BitTorrents. The client allows people interested in the same file to...
I have added a BitTorrent client to Version 3 of the Ten Foot products. Bit Torrent is a widely-used protocol for downloading...
I have added a BitTorrent client to Version 3 of the Ten Foot products. Bit Torrent is a widely-used protocol for downloading...
Replies
Views
Actually what was needed was a BDA driver, not a DS filter and that now exists directly from the genpix website available here. http://www.genpix-electronics.com/GenpixBDA_0_1_0_2.zip There may be changes required for mediaportal because of the odd North America modulation. There is a PDF file in the driver zip that explains...
Actually what was needed was a BDA driver, not a DS filter and that now exists directly from the genpix website available here...
Several of us are willing to pay cash to someone with the skills to write a DirectShow filter for MP support of the Genpix...
Replies
Views
Fixed Just a quick update, the TV crashing seems to have cleared up now, not sure why?! I've updated the TV Card Driver to 3.7.0.1, MP to 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 15342 and TVSERVER to 0.3 Beta SVN 15342, so it could be any or a combination of these.
Fixed Just a quick update, the TV crashing seems to have cleared up now, not sure why?! I've updated the TV Card Driver to...
I'm considering buying the Pinnacle DVB Dual Diversity USB TV stick, but I need to know whether it works? Does anybody have any...
Replies
Views
So since this issue is unscheduled, is there a better place for me to beg and grovel for a developer to pick it up? I thought that this might be the best place to post it, but it doesn't seem to get much attention. This issue is very disappointing, as I have had many recordings recently just get bypassed due to conflicts in the...
So since this issue is unscheduled, is there a better place for me to beg and grovel for a developer to pick it up? I thought that...
It looks like this feature used to be included in previous versions of Media Portal, but it seems that it wasn't very good at...
Replies
Views
Hey I made a mondification to MPtray for another problem. But should work here to. My mptray starts both mediaportal.exe and a .bat file when you press the green button. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-123/mptray-runs-shortcuts-34998/
Hey I made a mondification to MPtray for another problem. But should work here to. My mptray starts both mediaportal.exe and a...
Hi, I found this link, but it's not exectly what I want. I use Win XP Pro, and want to start MP with the start button (green...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP and WHS DE
Maybe unRAID server can do this. Unregistered unRAID Server supports up to 3 hard drives.
Maybe unRAID server can do this. Unregistered unRAID Server supports up to 3 hard drives.
Are there any advantages of MP in combination with the new Microsoft Windows home Server, except ofcourse the easy backup feature...
Replies
Views
Me too. I might add that we do actually have an "improvements suggestion" forum section (link). If you want to post ideas like this then that is the place for them to go so we will see them.
Me too. I might add that we do actually have an "improvements suggestion" forum section (link). If you want to post ideas like this...
I'm a long time MediaPortal user on my PC, but also an original XBMC user since its roots on modded XBOX's. When I built my HTPC, I...
Replies
Views
Isn't this also possible using winlirc? The wiki states that it is supported for Mediaportal. I've messed around with some random IR remote I found, a simple circuit and winlirc. It worked like a charm. I suppose such a circuit would not be too expensive (mine was made by a friend of mine.) I never tried it with MP, though, it was...
Isn't this also possible using winlirc? The wiki states that it is supported for Mediaportal. I've messed around with some random...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Seven 64 CPU Type: Amd Athlon II x2 245 HDD...
Replies
Views
Heho under the following link you get the old external display plugin. SpeedShare - Download ExternalDisplayPlugin.dll extract and copy that to your mediaportal plugins folder in the subfolder process. after that you can configure i like before in rc3. I use it for my medion epc and my scaleo e no problems!
Heho under the following link you get the old external display plugin. SpeedShare - Download ExternalDisplayPlugin.dll extract...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Professional 32 Bit CPU Type: AM2...
Replies
Views
EPG MUCH happier now, just ticked a few channels and it doesn't lock out the tuners (how are some people SO clever...!). Also, for interest mainly. I've turned my PC into a server only set up and since then (as far as I can tell) it seems to have avoided BSOD's. Odd, considering that I got them even when NOT using the card, just...
EPG MUCH happier now, just ticked a few channels and it doesn't lock out the tuners (how are some people SO clever...!). Also, for...
Installed MP 1.10, seems OK (wish my TV cards would stop blue screening though). But after it has been on a while (probably after...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom